Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Jessie Jonhson
Jammie Jonhson

User Image

as the Twins listened to Lacey sing they gave eachother a look then they began to dance to her music. Dance was something they where good at along with play music themselves. They danced because they felt like it and they have been told they where good of corce theyve also been told stop dancing with your twin brother like that which didn't make them stop infacted it made them dance like that even more because they wanted the reaction. That's also part of the reason they act gay with eachother to see what people would do mainly homophobes. Of corse they where known as homophobes biggest nightmare.
~The Twins Theme song (for your entertainment by Adam lambert)~

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
x
x
x
x
x

ℯɳɲ℩ℯ σȶȶℯℓ℩ɳℯ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸... .•:´¨•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▐ █ ███████ ██████ ██████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"ჷɧℯ ѡɑs ɠʘɳℯ ɓℯғʘɼℯ ɩ ℯʋℯɼ ɠʘʈ ʈʘ sɑץ, 'ℓɑץ ɧℯɼℯ, ɱץ ℓʘʋℯ. ϒʘυ'ɼℯ ʈɧℯ ʘɳℓץ sɧɑҏℯ ɩ'ℓℓ ҏɼɑץ ʈʘ, ℐℯʓℯɓℯℓ...'"

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

"Perfect!" Pennie was glad to see that the girl was trodding along after her and decided to slow her pace so she could catch up. Once the girl was by her side, she offered a half smile to her as they walked along. Seeing as Pennie had already unpacked and such earlier that morning as well as having an excellent memory, she had no directional problem when it came to the correct route to the dorms. Now Pennie, as previously stated, wasn't the best at small-talk and often groped at straws to try and keep an unawkward conversation flowing. Unfortunately, some times she just couldn't figure out what to say, so she just remained quiet. She lead the girl through hallways, up stairs, down stairs, through doors, and courtyards until they came upon the correct hallway. Pennie huffed in satisfaction as she recognized the numbers on the doors; her pale lavender gaze followed the metallic numbers until she came upon the correct one, of which she stopped and gently dropped the bags she was holding, creating a soft thud on the carpet beneath them. "Well, here we are..." She smiled politely as she glanced down at the girl. Pennie was rather tall for a girl, though not extremely tall. She was 5'8" which always made her look down on the majority of other girls. This didn't bother her because she was lean in build and perhaps even a tad lanky. With a quick intake of air, as if remembering some thing, she gestured to the door opposite the one they were facing. "There's my room... And as far as I know....." She squinted her eyes and crinkled her nose so she could go over and peer at the name plate aside the door. ".....I've got no roommate thus far, so if you ever wanna hang out, my place is your place." She grinned widely, turning back to the girl."Got your key, kid?"

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEvelynn Ariel Clayton

Tell me...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tell me...How far would you go...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tell me...How far would you go...To prove you were alive?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By the time they arrived, the poor girl was struggling to catch her breath. While her upper body had some strength to it from archery, that same archery did not involve her moving her legs that much. As it was, they ached tremendously. Despite the pain she quickly fetched her key, summoning the stamina to open her door, all while remaining wordless. Only when it was finally open did she manage to take a deep breath, and put on the happiest smile she could summon. "I would be happy to take you up on that offer. Your really fun to be around." Her hands clapped over her mouth almost as fast as she had said the words. She honestly was not sure if saying such a thing would be seen as appropriate. After a blush came to, and left her cheeks, she chose to speak again, "As of now, I do not seem to have roommate either. So, if you wanted..." As much as she wanted to, she couldn't seem to be as straightforward as her new friend. Instead, she fell silent and averted her gaze, pressing the points of her fingers together, "Y-you know. Your welcome to hang out at my place as well." She nodded before reaching for a bag, doing her best to drag it into the room herself.
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
OOC: Not sure how many posts Imma squeeze out. I've fallen a bit ill. @.@

Tell me...How far would you go...To prove you weren't a lie?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Solomon

Solomon sat down in the front row and watched Lacey sing. He sort of laughed at the thought that she hadnt the slightest clue that they were all watching her. He liked the song she sang. He was also pretty familiar with it and wondered how a girl would've sang. Now, of course, he got that chance. and it wasnt bad at all. Solomon didnt want to interrupt almost as if he was mesmerized by her singing and grinned as she kept going.

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
x
x
x
x
x

ℯɳɲ℩ℯ σȶȶℯℓ℩ɳℯ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸... .•:´¨•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"ჷɧℯ ѡɑs ɠʘɳℯ ɓℯғʘɼℯ ɩ ℯʋℯɼ ɠʘʈ ʈʘ sɑץ, 'ℓɑץ ɧℯɼℯ, ɱץ ℓʘʋℯ. ϒʘυ'ɼℯ ʈɧℯ ʘɳℓץ sɧɑҏℯ ɩ'ℓℓ ҏɼɑץ ʈʘ, ℐℯʓℯɓℯℓ...'"

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

She laughed and slightly snorted at the same time, her arms crossing over her chest as she shifted her weight onto only one of her legs. Evie didn't get far into the door before Pennie commented on her actions. "You're cute, kid." With one finishing bough of laughter, she bent at the waist to reach down and grasp a few of the girl's bags. With a soft "hup", she lifted the bags and stepped forward into the girls room, her foot reaching back to kick the door closed. Her eyes surveyed the area for a proper place to set the bags. Deciding upon the couch, she dropped the two sacks onto it's cushions, her own string-beany form toppling down onto the cushion aside them with a heaving sigh. "Well, I definitely worked off the calories from the few bites of donut I ate this morning." Chuckling softly, she patted her stomach, a light-hearted smile upon her face. Pennie always seemed to be smiling; it was one of her habits and weaknesses. As she rested back into the couch, her eyes scanned the room, taking it in before plopping out a one-liner that wasn't intended to be a joke, but more or less a silly and obvious observation. "Wow. For a second I thought I was in my own room." Her smile lifted more so on the right than on the left, portraying a charming lopsided smile, which she always had down pat. However, she didn't enjoy over-staying her welcome, and she understood that some people preferred time alone to adjust when coming to a new setting, so she clapped her hands over both her knees before standing up. "Welp. You probably want to wind down and what not. So, I'm gonna head back over to my room and give you some space." She reached up to, almost sheepishly, scratch at her head while backing up towards the door, hand falling from her head to hike a thumb over her shoulder.

Ooc; Aw. No worries~ Feel better!

User Image
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEvelynn Ariel Clayton

Tell me...How far would you go...To prove you were alive?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All Evie could manage to do is blush, first at the laugh, and much more so at being called cute. When Evie heard about the donut, she lowered her head the slightest bit, apologies written across her face, but never vocalized. Like the majority of her motions though, it was soon gone. She remained silent through the statement about their rooms being similar, not sure how to respond. The only time she thought of speaking again was when Pennie decided she should leave. "But..." She bit her lip to stop herself, quickly shaking her head. "Never mind that. Thank you for all your help." She managed to put the best smile she could muster on her face, making sure it lasted until Pennie left. Now she would have to go from dealing with a person she considered wonderful, to dealing with something that was a borderline fear for her. The suddenly deafening silence was something she could break, but the feeling of being completely alone reminded her of being back home.

Slowly she opened up one of her bags, removing from it a long case. She would sigh with relief when she looked into that case, glad to see that her precious erhu was still in one piece. With great care she pulled it out, gently stroking one of the strings with the bow. All at once she felt at peace, and was able to sit back and relax. "Perhaps I should get a small amount of rest."

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
OOC: Alright. I'm going to go ahead and try to rest. This is killing me. @.@ Sorry for the lack of substance in parts of this post.

Tell me...How far would you go...To prove you weren't a lie?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shy Shapeshifter

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

taDance,xLike No One Is,xWatching
                                                    xxxxxxxxxLove,xLike You'll Never Be,xHurt
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxSing, Like No One Is,Listeningx!zio

User Image
                                                    As soon as Lacey finished up the song she wiped the bead of sweat coming down her forehead and had a wide smile on her face quite satisfied with herself. Her head turned to hear barking as Mimi came running on the stage and jumped at her that made her fall back on her back and she giggled as the dog licked her face, "Mimi, c'mon you're getting slobber on me." She pushed the dog off as she went running back out to the audience and Lacey tilted her head slightly, "where aer you going?" Mimi stopped and sat down by someones feet in the audience, a slight blush coming across her face she looked out and saw there were actually people out there. She saw the pink and blue locks of the twins Jesse and Jammie and Solomon was down in the front row and someone new she didn't know exactly but she was completely embarrassed someone actually listened to herself sing. She laughed nervously and waved out to them and walked forward a little to the edge of the stage, "so how long have you guys been there?" She asked rubbing the back of her head with her face still flushed.
                                                    User Image
User Image
Jessie Jonhson
Jammie Jonhson

User Image

The Twins claped when Lacey stoped sing she really is good they thought. When Lacey notested them and asked a question they answered "not long at all". then smiled before adding "you where really good by the way". Then Jammie thought out loud "hey you should sing while played sometime". Then the twins laught when Jammie realized he said that out loud.
User Image

Solomon

Solomon stood and clapped when she finished. He thought she did a great job and said,"I woulda never thought that you would be able to sing so well. And yeah we havent been here that long. It would've been fun to hear it from the beginning though." Solomon smiled as looked back at the twins and Chase and added,"Oh yeah. Forgive me. Thats my roommate Chase. He's a good guy once you get to know him, even though i dont quite know him that well myself. We kinda just met, but he's cool." Solomon joined Lacey up on stage and took a look around. It looked rather intimidating even though the place was empty.

Shy Shapeshifter

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image
                                                    She smiled a little bit and waved to Chase that was out in the audience, "it's very nice to meet you Chase." She looked at Solomon who was coming up onto the stage with Mimi trailing right behind him. "Well i wasn't really that good, though i guess thats what you get with parents who tries to make you perfect at everything." She leaned down and picked up her dog in her arms, "you didn't go bothering them now did you?" Mimi lowered her ears and yipped a bit as Lacey sighed and shook her head, "I'm really sorry if my dog bothered you guys she could do that sometimes."
                                                    User Image
User Image
Jessie Jonhson
Jammie Jonhson

User Image

The Twins then got up on the stage themselves. Then Jammie smiled and said "oh don't worry about it we don't get bugged we do the bugging" then the twins laught. When they where done they locked arms and Jessie said in his gay voice "oh stop that your great" then smiled. Jammie then wraped his arms around Jessie and said "your great too brother". Jessie then wrapped his arms around Jammies neck and said "so are you brother". Then they hugged.

Beloved Fatcat

User Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::moOD//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSadIsiC AnNoyED BoRd
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::WheRe-aBouTs//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX DOrM rO[bOm.....
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::tHe SoNg iN my HeA D;;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX haTe YoU

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

xxxxxxxxChase clapped along with the twins as Lacey finished her act, smiling at her flustered face as he walked to the foot of the stage. When he was introduced, he waved to the girl. "Nice to meet you as well, you were brilliant," he said, adding to the pile of compliments, although he couldn't help but think he was deceiving them, his classmates not knowing about his personality disorder. Maybe he could suppress it? No, he tried that for a awhile, it only made it worse. He kept himself from commenting on the little rat, though it did seem intelligent and rather cuddly, his hate for animals was rather strong. His attention turned to the colorful trouble twins, who were at it again. Ignoring it, he made his way onstage himself, not wanting to feel left out.

OutOfCoke//;
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

Solomon

Solomon laughed a bit and said,"No its fine. We werent doing much anyway. For a minute, though, I thought you were in trouble or something. So we came looking for you." Solomon looked over at Chase who had joined them up on stage. He looked at the twins who were already up on stage. Solomon didnt notice them at first, but he shook his head and said,"Well i guess we're all friends now."

Shy Shapeshifter

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image
                                                    She started to relax a little and set her dog down at her feet again and her smile got even wider, "well thanks for all the compliments, but really im not that great." She looked at all the guys that were on the stage with her, funny she wasn't really good around guys and yet suddenly here she was with four of them. "Nice theater huh, i'm come in here alot when i can helps me bost some confidence in myself." She looked around at all of them and smiled guess having friends wasn't so bad when they stick together at least she knew for the twins and Solomon if any others were interested in becoming her friends well she'll give it a shot. "shouldn't you all be getting to class you dont want to be late on your first day," she asked to all of them, "i'm just going to skip out today it's usual for me heh." Then she looked to Solomon when he spoke, "oh yea i was sort of bummed out a bit earlier, that's what Mimi does for me if she can't do anything," then her smile grew wider and nodded, "and i suppose we are friends."
                                                    User Image
User Image
Jessie Jonhson
Jammie Jonhson

User Image

the twins let go of eachother. Jessie put an arm around Solomon and said "corse we're friends solomy boy". Then laught at his new nickname for Solomon. While Jammie put an arm around Lacey and said "maybe we'll go later but for now I don't feel like it" then smiled down at her and added "if any messes with you just let us know as soon as they see me and my brother they'll be to busy trying to mess with us and will leave you alone". Then laught because he known he could handle himself with bullies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces