Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
A m a i a

User Image

Speechless. That's what Amaia was. She didn't know how to
react to that, so she simply glanced at him with a completely blank face and sat
down, not uttering a word; though all sorts of thoughts were racing through her
head. One in particular, "Go die..." =_=

User Image

Divorced Shapeshifter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
кιαкι янєℓ

. . .

His brow furrowed and the corners of his lips twitched downward for a second. The reaction he had gained from Amaia was not at all what he wanted. "Tch... Fine..." He winced a bit to himself as he sat down, an odd twinge of guilt, something he'd never felt before seemed to tug at the edges of his conscience.

. . .

Lonely Phantom

Patrick

User Image

Patrick walked in to the class, fully aware that he was late. But he had spent too much time in the shower. His hair was dripping water down his back when he sat down in an empty seat. He saw Amaia and smiled. At least there's someone in this class that I like, he thought. He noticed the look of utter disgust on her face and saw the "if looks can kill" look in her eyes. It was Kiaki. "Oh great." He said out loud.

Looking at the board he noticed that he was paired with a person named Perrin. "Who is Perrin?" he asked looking around.

Magic Kitten

KAT TRIMUS

User Image

Kat looked down slightly. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to upset you...." She appologized softly. She looked up at the teacher, a strict looking lady, Ms. Pilote, and then back to her notebook. She couldn't help the small smile that crossed her lips at the assignment. She nodded softly to the teacher and grabbed her notebook. She pulled her knees to her chest and rested the notebook on her knees. She began writing after immediately taking a deep breath.

The pen seemed to write the words themselves. Her elegant script formed sentence after sentence. She was soon on three pages. She paused to read over her tale of a small orphaned girl who has to brave the world by herself. She was taken to an orphanage but the land lady was out to get her- kinda like Annie, but with a less glamourous ending. The girl was fourteen in her story. She chewed her lip as she tried to figure out what should happen after the girl gets chased to the woods by the cops....

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
A m a i a

User Image

Amaia remained in her seat, arms crossed over her chest with the
excess cloth of her sleeves hanging at her sides. She seemed to sink back into the
shadow from the hood of her sweater. She had a sudden desire to remain quiet, and that
she did. She didn't care if the teacher told everybody to get to work, she wasn't having
anything to do with him. Worse comes to worse, she could always just do the
story on her own...she didn't need anyone's help, she was plenty capable.

User Image

Divorced Shapeshifter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
кιαкι янєℓ

. . .

Kiaki leaned back in his chair, not for comfort but so that he could watch Amaia from the corner of his eye. Oddly, seeing her this way sent a twinge of guilt through him. He frowned slightly and furrowed his brow. As much as he hated seeing her like that, he hated this new feeling, though he was unsure whether or not he hated her for making him feel this way. He spoke in a whisper through gritted teeth, a whisper only loud enough for him "I'm sorry... Truly..." His apology came with a hint of anger, though it was unknown what exactly he was mad at.

He sighed softly and pushed his frown away before standing up. "Goddammit... I just... " He shook his head and stood, moving from his desk and stepping over to the desk behind Amaia's. He sat down and spoke, this time his voice held an odd softness to it. Unlike the previous harsh tone he had used with her or the rather cold one utilized when addressing the teacher. "I'd like to... Work with you... And... I'm..." He sneered a bit to himself and looked away. "We can work together... And do this..."

. . .

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
A m a i a

User Image

At the instant she realized he had sat behind her and started to
speak, she inhaled and began to turn, planning on yelling at him by instinct.
However, once her brain processed what exactly he had said, she choked on the
words that were in her mouth and simply stared at him, mouth agape. Realizing
what she was doing, she closed her mouth and sighed heavily, wearing that
"snooty" facade she had worn just the other day. "Yeah sure, whatever
but don't try to get all "buddy buddy" with me. That is...if you know what's good for
you."
=_= She spoke this statement all while turning back around to face
away from him.

User Image

Divorced Shapeshifter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
кιαкι янєℓ

. . .

Kiaki smiled the smallest smile, having caught the change. He spoke again in his new, softer tone. "Yeah... I won't... " He leaned forward a bit and looked over her shoulder. "Can I see what you have so far? To see how I can... Help?" He pushed down the slight hopefulness his heart wanted to push upward.

. . .

Lonely Phantom

User Image

Since he could tell his so called partner wasn't going to show up, Alex decided to get to work on the assignment. "So, what exactly are we supposed to be writing about or for?" He asked the teacher a little confused because he had come in late.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff