Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
[::]OOC:
!!ANNOUNCEMENT!! Seeing as we got a flood of new teachers, I have made 3 different schedules...which are more specific and have been added to the main page. Please go to the home page right now and choose 2 electives and send them in a PM to me.[::]

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
A m a i a

User Image

Saying her goodbyes to the two girls and ignoring Kiaki completely,
Amaia headed to her dorm after checking the roster. Entering her room, she found it
empty although she knew she had a roommate. Amaia was intrigued to meet whoever
this Alex Martin was, but was patient enough to wait. Unpacking all her things and
placing a few pictures and knick knacks here and there, she heard a faint scratching
at the window. Her eyes lit up the moment she heard the noise, she would recognize
that tiny sound anywhere. Turning to the window and opening it, a rather large and
dingy looking rat scittered through the open airway and straight into her sleeve. Amaia
squealed and flailed about as the rat scurried through her clothes, leaving her laughing
when he came to perch upon her shoulder. "Hello, Mr. Rat. How are you
this fine evening? I see you've snuffed me out again. I'm sure I could dig to China and
you'd still find me."
^_^~ She laughed as she conversed with the tiny creature.
She often spoke to him as if he were a human being, leading the rodent to know all her
secrets. Slipping into bed, the rat followed suit by curling up atop her head.

The next morning Amaia slapped the snooze button on her alarm clock one too many
times and ended up awake at 7:55am. She simply yawned and slipped her clothes on
making her way to 1st period English, entering the door just in the knick of time, as soon
as the bell rang. She had a nasty yet lucky habit of doing this.

User Image

Magic Kitten

KAT TRIMUS

User Image

Katlina had arrived at the school late the other night, giving her no time to socialize. She would meet her fellow school mates during school
as they migrated in and out of classes. Speaking of which, she needed to get up to get to those. She jumped up from the bed and quickly changed into some fresh clothes. If she didn't hurry, she'd be late to her first class. English. Her favourite class. She grabbed her shoulder bag with all her supplies before quickly going to English.

Kat entered the room just in time for class. She took a deep sigh of relief and sat down in one of the empty desks and pulled out her notebook. She flipped over to a page already filled with the beginnings of her next book and began writing until class actually started.

Magic Kitten

Elise Adelle-Marie Morrison

User Image

Elise, or Ellie, had spent the entire day before setting up every room. She set up the theatre, the music room and the art room, as well as her own bedroom. She smiled as she looked around her music classroom before heading off to the theatre to check everything. She sighed happily at the perfection of it before doing one last sweep of the art room. Nothing was out of place or missing in any of her rooms. Even the dark room she would use for developing photographs was perfectly put together. She made her way back to the music room and sat in one of the chairs as she waited for her students. After a few minutes, she would check the art room, and then the theatre.

OCC: Kinda bad. Sorry. Didn't have much to do with her
User ImageUser Image
                          ❤ ` 桜チラリ!! 夢を見たわ あなたの~~ つれなくしないでよ
                              ]❤ ` 【桜チラリ】!! 夢を見たわちょっとばかし やつあたりね夢の話なのに~

ゆいこゆいこゆいこふじはら ゆいこ !!
                      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                              Yuiko had moved in yesterday afternoon only to find that she didn’t have a dorm room partner yet. She couldn’t complain however because she liked being alone. Alone she could blast her Jpop, ogle over Japanese boybands, watch anime and smile and laugh. If she got a roommate she knew that would change. But maybe it would be best to try and find a friend this year. . .her accent was still heavy and her English was still poor but a friend might do her some good.

She woke up early the next morning with a slue of text messages from her friends in Japan as well as a voicemail from her parents. Why did the time zones have to be so far apart? "え? ガーン午前七時半!? ギャ~ッ!!" Yukio leapt out of bed and rushed to get ready all the while cursing the stupid timezone difference and being so interested in what was going on in her friend’s lives. Why couldn’t she just check their Albero blogs during class? Yuiko looked perfect for the first day of school but she felt so rushed that she thought she looked a mess.

Class was going to start soon and she was having trouble reading the map. She was terrible at reading maps but trying to figure out the map in English was even harder. She squinted and brought the map to her nose as if it would help her vision and the English would magically turn into Japanese. . .sadly this did not come true. "どこに行くの," She asked herself with a whine pulling the map away from her face and trying to figure out where the hell the school put the Biology classroom. A pout appeared on her face because she knew the bell had to be ringing any minute now and she was stuck in the middle of a hallway clueless as to where she was and where she had to go.
                      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                    OOC:: SORRY IT WAS SO LONG!! D: I had to do the first day too. All other posts will be shorter though. ^^ (If it is not a problem all of my posts can be this long if you like) And I speak a lot of Japanese since I have been learning so long. SO~ I thought it would be fun to use it. Translations are below.
                                    Outfit:: Shown Here
                                    Current Theme Song:: 桜チラリ by ℃-ute
                                    Translations::え? ガーン午前七時半!? ギャ~ッ = Huh? //sound of shock// 7:30am!? //sound of panic//
                                    どこに行くの = Where am I going. . ?

Divorced Shapeshifter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
кιαкι янєℓ

. . .

The male issued a soft groan and opened his eyes, awakening, as always, without an alarm clock, he stared up at the unfamiliar white ceiling through blurred vision and spoke softly. "English today.." He then proceeded to push himself from bed, slipped on his white button down dress shirt, black slacks, crushed velvet blazers, and his pair of black chocolates. Finally he slid his glasses onto his face, picked up his books and headed out the door.

Some time later the male arrived at his class room. He momentarily glanced at the older girl he had met before afore glancing away, moving to take a seat next to the window, setting his bag down on the floor. "Right..." He stared forward to the front of the room in slight disinterest. waiting for things to get under way.

. . .

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
A m a i a

User Image

Amaia sat beside the girl scribbling in a notebook with sort of a catty
smile on her face. :3 She hadn't seen this girl before and wanted to meet her, after all
curiosity led Amaia through life. As soon as she sat down, she glanced up out of habit
and just happened to meet Kiaki's gaze. In the same instant he had looked away from
her, she quickly turned to the girl next to her, as if she were trying to play off the fact
that she saw him, though she secretly was extremely irritated that he had 1st period
English with her. "Hi! o,o I'm Amaia." ^_^

User Image

Divorced Shapeshifter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
кιαкι янєℓ

. . .

The male glanced out of the corner of his eye, his gaze momentarily setting upon Amaia before shifting to the window. A dejected sigh passed his lips. "She's here... Lovely..." He ignored the fact that his glasses were sliding down his nose out of lack of care

. . .

Magic Kitten

KAT TRIMUS

User Image

Kat looked up from her notebook when she felt someone sit next to her. She smiled kindly at the girl and committed her name to memory. "Hello, Amaia. I'm Katlina. But you can just call me Kat. What's your talent?" She asked curiously, putting her notebook aside and pulling one leg up to her chest. She rested her chin on her knee and giving Amaia her full attention.

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
A m a i a

User Image

Pleased with the girl's reaction and response, Amaia's smile
broadened. "Nice to meetcha!
:D Talent? Um
I don't think I have one."
o,o She fidgeted slightly in her seat as she contemplated.
As far as she knew, she was just a little advanced in school, no special talents...at least
none she's discovered yet.

User Image

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
User Image
...Moxie Pilote...

User Image

Striding into her classroom, she wasn't surprised to see it full of students. Moving to the white board, she scribbled her name in a quaint, neat handwriting. 'Ms. Pilote' "The 'i' sounds like an 'e', the 'o' sounds like an 'ah' and the 'e' is silent. Memorize it." Turning to face the class, she regarded the room blankly through her thin rimmed glasses. "This is my classroom; what I say goes. Do what I say and we'll get along. I don't care what your names are, I will learn the one's who matter in time. For your first assignment, you will be paired with another to write a story so I may evaluate your skills and so you can better familiarize yourselves with each other. The story must be a minimum of 10 pages and you can only have one character and no dialogue. As for the pairs...you two, you two, and you're the only one left...I saw you scribbling in your notebook, and I assume you like to write, so I'm expecting better from you." She moved rather quickly through her directions and when she paired people up she simply pointed from one to another, though the class was an odd number, she knew the last girl would have no problem finishing the assignment. Alas, she gave one final order before sitting at her computer. "Get to work, it's due in 3 days."

User Image

Partners:
Amaia and Kiaki
Patrick and Perrin
Katlina

Divorced Shapeshifter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
кιαкι янєℓ

. . .

The male gave an audible groan of dejection looking from Amaia to the teacher. "Paired with the angry ditz... This day just keeps getting better and better... " He rolled his eyes and shook his head a bit before looking down into his bag.

The young man then spoke softly to himself. "But then again... I suppose I could use this situation to my advantage... At least to learn some more..." He gave a barely visible smirk then reinstated his dejected facade.

. . .

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
A m a i a

User Image

As soon as the teacher pointed from her to Kiaki, she shot up, slamming
her hands down on the desk. "WHAT!? Objection! I refuse to be paired with
him! Let me be with somebody else!"
She was not having this.

User Image

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
User Image
...Moxie Pilote...

User Image

She cringed at the sound of such a whiney voice; she already didn't like whoever the voice belonged to. Turning around, expressionless, she pointed to her own face before speaking. "Does it look like I care? No? I thought so. Get to work." And with that, she gave the whinig girl a thumb's up and turned back around to her computer's monitor.

User Image

Divorced Shapeshifter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
кιαкι янєℓ

. . .

He stood and spoke, his voice holding this odd calm coldness to it. "Tch... Miss Pilote... Do you honestly expect me to be able to work with someone like her? Honestly? She'll probably be too busy falling down or bickering to do any work... I'd much rather do the whole thing on my own than work with a belligerent klutz like her..." He jerked a thumb over to Amaia, wrinkling his nose a bit.

. . .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces