Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Gaian

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
-Marcus goes to lunch room and watches other ppl eat-
*Stopped crying and went to the bathroom to wash her face. the she went into the music room again and played the opening of Angel Beats on the piano and sang along to it*
(the youtube isnt letting me show the video for youtube. but there is another post where Nanami plays the same song and it has a youtube post for the song)

Shirtless Gaian

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
-marcus walks to music room and listens to Nanami play- -hums along to it with out her knowing/noticing that i'm there
*after when finished playing she heard a humming and when she turned around she saw a boy* *and it startled her* *Nanami jumps up* "H-hi u-um who are you?"

Shirtless Gaian

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
-looks at Nanami-"my name is marcus"
"H-hi Marcus... how long were u t-there?" *she asked Marcus*
"Oh and m-my name is Nanami... n-nice to meet you Marcus"

Shirtless Gaian

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
"halfway through the song"*i reply to Nanami*
"O-oh how do was my playing? My father doesnt really care what I do so I keep trying harder and but my father said it wasnt good enough" *she said*
(brb Marcus i'm going to get something to eat)

Shirtless Gaian

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
"it was great"*replyed marcus* but listen to this -plays last resort by papa roach on a electric guitar-

Shirtless Gaian

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
(gtg to bed)
(bak) *Nanami giggles and claps* "That was really good but can you do this Nanami gets a guitar and plays and sings the opening of Tales of Vesperia*
(ok bye marcus)

Lonely Noob

7,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Daine got bored of walking around so he decided to go to cafeteria since classes werent on, he walked into the cafeteria area and sat down at a table. He didnt say anything to the other kids because they werent so friendly with him but he didnt care. Daine took his bag and took out some home work and started answering the questions on it. He was the poorest kid in the school at the moment, but he was also one of the smartest, probably the smartest out of all the students here at the moment.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces