5,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

~, Yuki's High School

~, Welcome!

~, Now hiring.

Welcome! Now hiring all students! This High School is the high school that is, not very regular like other ones. lets go on...

I, Yuki, am the owner of this school. everyone in this school can do whatever they want! They can hang out everywhere. I really hope everyone enjoys our school. When you want to stay in this school, You can! Just stay in the Dorms. And the only time you need to work is if your going home. Have fun!

Popular Sex Symbol

5,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Skeleton

Username: (Your username)
Character Name: (Your Characters name)
Character Middle Name: (Your Characters middle name)
Character Last Name: (Your Characters last name)
You can call me : (What people call you)
Personality: (How you are)
Sexuality: (Gay, Bisexual, Homosexual, Heterosexual,)

Pet: (Do you have a pet?)
Other: (What i didn't mention)
Which Dorm: (What Dorm are you going too?)
Character Picture: (What your Character looks like)
Bio: (story of your life)

Popular Sex Symbol

5,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Rules

1. No god modding, NO GODS ALLOWED.
    2. Follow gaia rules, seriously
    3. No weird pictures, i decline it
    4. Do at least once a day or 3 times a week
    5. Let other people have a turn, especially me.
    6. PM me all profiles, Don't post in here!
    7. Please follow all rules.
    8. No sexual content, its bothering us
    9. thank you sir and have a good day.
    10. HAVE FUN!

Popular Sex Symbol

5,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Profiles

User Image

Bio: My family's normal. My parents are together and I have a brother and sister. Nothing horribly traumatizing has ever happened. Oh, well, I was in a car wreck once, but, I came out with a broken foot. I'm about mid-class, not rich, not poor. So, I'm excited about going to school here.

User Image

Lucy was a beautiful looking woman. Her life was good. Then, her parents sent her to this school. The truth was. She was not that smart, So she came here to learn about everything around her. Lucy said she wasn't worried about this school.

Xavier is a rejected member of the rich Blair family. His mother had an affair with another man and gave birth to him. A year after his birth, his mother's true husband found out and sent him off to foster parents. All his connections with his true parents were cut off. Due to this, he's no longer the happy little boy he once was.

User Image

I'm the third son of some pretty rich aristocrats. The rich scene was never meant for me, since music is my calling. My parents think that it's just a phase, still comparing me to my older brothers in everything I do. I dream of the day when I can just move out and do whatever I want to make myself happy"

User Image

She is from a big city, fast-pace. She hurries around, no time to waste! She loves wildlife, because it's new to her.

Popular Sex Symbol

5,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Dorms. (Each holds 2 people)

1. Celle &

2. Quinn & Lucy

3. Xavier & Viktor

Popular Sex Symbol

5,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100

Popular Sex Symbol

5,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100

Popular Sex Symbol

5,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100

Popular Sex Symbol

5,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100

Tipsy Informer

User Image
ɋ υ ɨ ɳ ɳ
You'vex testedx andx triedx myxPatience
(▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxx ▬▬▬▬▬▬ )
I've waited far to long for this
I've waited far too long for you

Quinn groaned loudly as the alarm in her room went off. Beep. Beep. Beep She smacked her right hand on the nightstand several times before hitting the ‘Dismiss’ button. Urgh….. It’s so early….. Quinn sighed and rose up. She went to the bathroom, took a shower, brushed her teeth and got dressed. Hey Quinnie! Her four year-old brother hugged her legs . Hey. Sissy’s gotta go to school. I’ll be back later….. Her voice got quieter. ….. a long while It was at a muttering level. Okay, love you. He ran off joyfully. Quinn smiled and retrieved her bags from her room. She made her way down the stairs and hugged her parents, then boarded the train.

Quinn arrived at the school and loaded herself down with the luggage, heading towards the dorms. Dorm room number eight. She thought to herself, walking at an extremely fast pace. When she got to the second door, she unlocked it. Looks like I don’t have a roommate yet. She shrugged and unpacked quickly, messily putting clothes in drawers and jewelry in the small wooden box she’d brought along with her. Quinn got off her knees and stood up, grabbing her sketchbook and pencil, heading for someplace to draw.

You don't listen while I t a l k, so what's the point?
Yet you wanna listen to my own t h o u g h t s?
Seriously, what's up with y o u?

Popular Sex Symbol

5,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
═════════════════════════════════════════
ONE MAY INTERFERE
ONE WILL NOT.

User Image
Where am i? ▶▶▶▶▶ Dorm 2

Who am i with? ▶▶▶▶▶ Quinn

Mood ▶▶▶▶▶ Happy

What am i wearing? ▶▶▶▶▶ Outfit

what am i doing? ▶▶▶▶▶ Entering School

OOC ▶▶▶▶▶

LUCY LIN.

"Lucy woke up from her bed, and got packed up. "Mother, i will be going now." Lucy waved, And then went off to school.

As she was entering the school, she went passed the dorms. "Which dorm should i go too?" Then she quickly went into dorm number 2. Then she met a lovely woman. "Hello". As she was packing up. "Who are you?" Waiting for a reply, Lucy made herself at home. Lucy unpacked some tables and food. "Are you hungry? I have some nice food." She ate a little bit of her sand which. "Would you like some?" Asked Lucy. Lucy walked off to bed in the room. "I am so tired". She yawned a bit and went to sleep. "What would you like? And what is your name?". Asked Lucy. "You may look into my pack if you'd like.". Lucy yawned and went back to sleep.

Iistless's Oppa

Familiar Noob

User Image
X a v i e rxxxxxB l a i r

❝My personality is me and my attitude is you.❞

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
The tall seventeen-year-old male gazed up at his ceiling. He was in his new high school in the third dorm. He came to the school the day before; his foster parents didn't have the free time to give him a ride the next day and he would miss the first day of school. Of course, he didn't care, but they believed his education should be his first priority. For their sake, he reluctantly agreed to arrive to school early. The boy sat up parted his curtains, wincing at the sudden brightness. A groan escaped his lips and pulled the curtains back together, preferring the darkness.Ruff! His pet husky,Shadow, barked, waving it's tail back and forth rapidly. "Hey, boy," The boy grinned, petting his husky. He wasn't sure if pets were allowed, but he brought his dog along with him anyway. Xavier made his bed and got ready to start the day.
Staring at the clothes his parents packed for him, the boy nearly died. "What is this?! Tuxedo uniforms that came out of an anime show?!" He bit his lip, sighing. There were no other clothing options for him. Muttering under his breath, Xavier changed into the clothes.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[x Character is located: Dorm 3
x Ooc : Sorry it's crappy. xD]

Familiar Sophomore

c ε ʟ ʟ ε
═════════♥═════════
WHY do yoυ keep pαѕнυѕнιɴɢ me ᴰᴼᵂᴺ↓

User Image

═════════♥═════════

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Celle tried to reach for the alarm but missed and hit the radio button. The Tempest blared and she covered her ears and huddled up in a ball. The maid came and turned off the alarm & radio, then heated a bath for Celle, then left. Celle stretched and climbed out of bed, then took off her clothes & stepped in the bath. Bubbles.She loved the little things in life. She wondered if there would be a lot of people at her academy. She usually was shy around new people, but she wanted to be bold this year. A smile appeared across her face as she stepped out and changed into her clothes."You look great, madam. Mind if we start heading to the school?"Celle nodded and the maid picked up her bags and leaded her to the limousine. The ride there was quiet and full of thoughts. As she stepped out, a gust of wind hit her. Grinning, she picked up her bags and headed to her dorm, hoping she wouldn't get lost.

At her dorm, Celle unpacked and chained her locket around her neck. She peered through the window by her bed. It was gorgeous. She headed back outside, hoping to find a cafe.

wнere αм ι»» outside dorms
wнo αм ι wιтн»» n/a
мood/тнoυɢнтѕ»» excited; coffeee.
wнαт ι αм weαrιɴɢ»»This
oυт oғ cooĸιeѕ»» Hii. ♥

Adorable Believer

User Image

•°o.O .o°•°o.O.o°•°o.O.o°• 𝕍iktor 𝔸lexander ℙierce •°o.O O.o°•°o.O.o°•°o.O.o°•

"Keep your hopes up high and your head down low"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Viktor darling!" Do wake up!" a feminine voice called from behind the door. The woman tapped repeatedly on the door, much to the annoyance of the person on the other side of the  door. 
"Mother... Go away.. I want to sleep.." a male voice called, his voice slightly muffled by a pillow. Despite his words, blindingly bright lights poured in through tall windows and blankets were pulled off of the male. 
"Honestly, Viktor, you should be more excited for your first day. You'll make lots of new friends, I'm certain of it. Come down to the car when you're dressed, darling." and with that, the woman left the room. 

A red headed male sat up, his hand covering his right eye. An accident a few weeks prior had left the male half blind. He got up and ties he white eye patch on, stretching out as he did so. This was an every day morning for the young master, Viktor Alexander Pierce, third heir to his father's company. He shook his head, red hair covering both eyes, and walked over to his closet to get dressed for the day.

Time skip

Viktor was sitting in the back seat of his father's private car. The ride was positively boring as both parents attempted to make the male speak or at least to be excited for experiencing this. Well, Viktor was not going to give them that satisfaction. He just continued to stare out the window, his hazel eyes only becoming a bit excited at the approaching school. The second the car stopped, the seventeen year old jumped out of the car, grabbed his suitcases, and ran towards the school; his parents sat in Awe before  driving away. Viktor whistled, a small black wolf following at his heels. 

Viktor walked to his dorm, opening the door. He was half surprised to  see another person standing in there. 
"Hello there. You must be my room mate, right?" He asked before walking inside. 

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"nowadays people know the price of everything and the vale of nothing."

𝓦here: dorm three
𝓦ith 𝓦hom: some guy
𝓜y 𝓜ood: calm

Tipsy Informer

User Image
ɋ υ ɨ ɳ ɳ
You'vex testedx andx triedx myxPatience
(▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxx ▬▬▬▬▬▬ )
I've waited far to long for this
I've waited far too long for you

Quinn stood up as she heard a female voice. Aph! Oh, sorry, you scared me. I’m Quinn. Food? She thought on it. True, food was one of her favorite things in the world, but, she didn’t know the girl. Quinn noticed the girl was unpacking. Guess I do have a roommate. She thought to herself. Quinn smiled, Um, no thank you. I ate before I left the house. It was true. She ate an apple, a granola bar, and an egg sandwich. This made her feel like a bottomless pit. Quinn heard a hiss from one of the bags she hadn’t unpacked. She quickly panicked and unzipped the bag to see the banana colored snake wrapped around the inside of the bag. Bananarama! What the heck?! How did you get in there? Quinn sighed and pat its head. What the heck am I going to do with you now? She smacked her forehead. She pursed her lips in thought as she remembered she’d brought some emergency snake food. Quinn quickly pulled some out and sprinkled it into a cup, laying it in the bag.

Well, um…. I’m gonna go draw. You can come if you want, but, its kinda boring. Hey, I never got your name. She said to her roommate. Quinn went over to the window and studied the campus, waiting for a reply and planning out a nice place to draw. She noticed some more students walking into the school. Quinn picked up her cup of coffee and took a sip.

You don't listen while I t a l k, so what's the point?
Yet you wanna listen to my own t h o u g h t s?
Seriously, what's up with y o u?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces