Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nathan gave her a big smile "Thanks! I'll be sure to do that...After I say hello to this cake." Nathan entered his dorm and unpacked his stuff. He then took out the cake his mom baked for him. He was about to eat it when he thought it would be nicer of him to share it. So he took the cake and knocked on his neighbors door.
Name: Cristiana
Race:Human/Cat Demon
Classes:
1.Algebra
2.PE
3.Grammer
4.History
After School Activity: TV, Internet, & Homework
Info: 5'1.5", Brown Hair, Brown Eyes, Pale. I have a wierd sense of humor.

*Hands it back to her

When will I find out who my roommate is?
AHA!

Dorm mate:Siles!Please?
NashvilleDreamer
Name: Kaiya
Race: Demon
Classes
1. Martial Arts
2. Art
3. English
4. Drama
After school activities (if any): Art Club
Extra Stuff: Can usually be found sitting in a high tree
Dorm mate: uhhh.... whoever you give me? (Can I request dorm #4?)
*runs over to Kaiya* I can you help me so many people re joining! Can you Show Siles he's dorm it's number 2 and your's is number 3. dinner starts soon so be there in a bit* Nali zooms off*
She waved like crazy at Siles over her book,somehow not looking up once."Hello!"she said,slamming a bookmark in it and stuffing it into her message bag,which was full of little doodles.
Over intercom Nali's voice booms " Dinner is now starting please come to dinner so everybody can meet everybody! The Cafetiria is in room 326! That is thank you!"
"Aw crap!I overboiled the noodles!"she said,suddenly running into the dorm room,waving her bag around like a lunatic.She slammed the door,coming back out a few mnutes later and sighed."My poor scorpion.No noodles for him today..Sasuke likes noodles somehow..weird little devil,him.."
"WHHHAAAAA!I'm gonna miss the food!"she said,not running,but using the 'fast walk' down the hallway to the cafeteria.Her ponytail was flying behind her,though.
*"Thank you Nali!" Saori looks curiously at her new room mate, Celine. "Hello, Celine. I'm Saori Akita. It's a pleasure to meet you". She smiles, then looks over her schedule, hoping she can remember all the classroom numbers. She looks up as the intercom comes on, startled. Blinking, she gets up and heads toward the cafeteria, hoping to find more new friends.*
*Nali waited in cafetitria. soup was on the tabble with a sallad and coke* Ahh... My dinner sucks is this all i can make?!* Nali calms down and begans to eat soup. She feels a brushing agaisnt her leg. She looks down to see he kik-zo, Leana, mewing. She rubs leana's head ands her some soup* Well you like my soup.
*I walk in the Cafateria and say to person closest to me*
"I hope we don't have to eat crap, like at my old school."
*Stops walking, looks at all the tables, but doesn't know where to sit*
"Yes,hallo,uhm..where'd that one guy go?I wanna bug him about crap..for the heck of it.."she said,shakking hands with Ori quickly and looking for Siles again.'How sad'she's thinking'I don't even know the guy's name..'
Ori reaches the cafeteria, smiling at Nali. "May I sit down?"
* Nali looks down at the girl down the table and yells* SORRY MY FOOD TASTES LIKE CRAP!!!! BUT IT'S ALL I KNOW HOW TO MAKE SO FAR!!* Waits for response while rubbing Leana's back.*
*smiles as she shakes her hand*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces