Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Over the years the card game duel monsters has spread across the globe. There have been multiple schools that have appeared. With that a new breed of duelist have appeared. You will learn the ropes here and improve on your ability as a duelist. Which dorm will you be assigned to when you enroll into the school. You will be assigned to a dorm based on your ability in the entrance exam. From there you attend classes and duel your fellow students.

Will you be the top of your class or bottom of the barrel. It is up to you to ultimately decide.

Profiles

Omnipresent Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Important Rules

Cards
Going to start with the cards. One is free to create one deck for each character that they have. You can have 40 - 60 cards in said deck. That does not count side deck and extra deck. If you want to make any changes you would need to let me "Darthwin Sonuba" know.

I want a wide variety of deck types so after a while I will stop accepting decks if that deck theme is already used more then once. There are some exceptions.

example - if you send in a hero deck and there are already three I may have you change it. Though if your general layout of the deck is different I may accept it.

Some high end cards are only one of a kind and will be earned from certain events.

God cards (will play a role in the plot and have to be earned.)
Wicked God cards (will play a role in the plot and have to be earned.)
Sacred beast (will play a role in the plot and have to be earned.)
Meklord Emperors (used by npc characters and will not be earned you can apply for one of them when the time comes for them to come into play)
Planet Series (One per deck first come first serve)
Earthbound Immortals (used by npc characters and will not be earned you can apply for one of them when the time comes for them to come into play)
Number Cards (can obtain one to start and earn more from other duelist over time)

We will be following the up to date ban list for the rp. The list will be placed on another post bellow.

The Xyz Monsters are not available at the start of the rp and will come into play later.
Characters
You can have, as many characters as you can handle. So if you want ten you can, but be sure to use them all when possible.

No prefect characters, everyone has a flaw or two.

You don't have to duel 24/7, there are other things you can have your character doing.

Literacy

Try and avoid to many spelling errors, but I won't come down on you for making a few errors since that can happen to anyone. Try to get out a good post and make it a good paragrapgh at least.

Duels

Since I know that one would control what they draw in non duel network duels, but keep the matches fair. Keep track of cards in the graveyard or removed from play. Not everyone gets a perfect draw everytime.

Avoid having OHKO deck since they do not make duels all that interesting. No one wins every duel so don't join expecting to get win after win. Anyone can lose a duel.

Other

keep things pg-13 that includes romance and violence.

Having an ante match is allowed just remember that if you do lose you lose the card you put on the line.

Duels can be done through pm, dueling network and through topics. Be sure to be honest about the results if done on pm or dueling network. You can also have the duel in the private section if you want to have a tag duel. Just give me link so I can stay up to date on duel records of each character.

more as required

Omnipresent Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Omnipresent Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Dorms

White Dragons - The elite of the school. Usually students that have been at the academy for three years at least are placed here. Those that have done extremely well on the exam are accepted into this dorm.

Blue Celestia's - One of the higher dorms that are full of experienced duelist. Most that pass the exam end up here. Some are stronger duelist then white dragons, but they are lacking in other areas.

Green Beast - The intermediate level duelist. Ones that either pass the exam by a small margin or have a close defeat end up here. They are known to be very determined and studious. Many are good with tactics making them a wild card at times.

Red Warriors - known as the losers of the school. Most who end up here failed the exam, but showed a decent effort. Most are not taken seriously, but there have been a few that have been above the rest in terms of skill.

Omnipresent Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Template

[imgright]image goes here[/imgright]
[b]Name[/b] - [u]goes here[/u]
[b]Nickname[/b] - [u]goes here[/u]
[b]Age[/b] - [u]goes here[/u]
[b]Deck Name[/b] - [u]goes here[/u]
[B]Dorm[/b] - [u]will be decided upon how the enterance exam goes[/u]

[b]Personality[/b] - [u]1 paragraph at least[/u]
[b]History[/b] - [u]1 paragraph at least[/u]
[b]Username[/b] - [u][/u]

[spoiler]
Deck Placed here 40 - 60 cards in main deck - 15 in extra deck.
[/spoiler]

Omnipresent Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Months
|January-|February|-|March|-|April|-May|-|June|-July|-|August-|September|-|October|-|November|-|December|

Week
|-Monday|-|Tuesday|-|Wednesday|-|Thursday|-|Friday|-|Saturday|-|Sunday|

Days
|-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30-31-|

Seasons
Autumn|-|Winter|-|Spring|-|Summer

Weather
|Sunny|-|Partly Sunny|-|Rain|-|Thunderstorms|-|Snow|

Time of Day
|Morning|-|Afternoon|-|Evening|

Omnipresent Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

reserved for special events

Omnipresent Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Reserved for the future

Omnipresent Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Reserved for the future

Omnipresent Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Reserved for the future

last reserve

Omnipresent Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Omnipresent Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Seeker

User Image
Baroque Heat
Jayden Baroque Sato
watch as I melt your life points down point by point.

Heat sighed, it was time for the entrance exam practical, and he was stuck in the middle of it, after all he was a new student. The last time he was hear was three years earlier when his brother managed to get an almost perfects score, the only thing that was different between them both was the fact that Heat unlike his brother had a personality and actually liked to be social with others.

Sitting down and waiting for his name to be called he shook his head as he saw his brother 'star of the academy' standing on the balcony watching the newcomers and their test duels.

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Mia Amaysa

"You might be overcome by rules that others make,

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

It all seemed to pass by so quickly, and before Mia knew it, she went from the bottom to the top. She sit slumped over in dead silence, considering her options. 'I couldn't quit, papa would kill me! Not like I would want to, to just sit there and watch Simon mop all day as we chat, I cannot throw myself in my mind dulling home again, this card game is wonderful! I know I can beat them, I just need to learn more, get stronger.' So much was racing through Mia's discontent little head. Her legs were folded over each other in such a proper manor, and she straightened herself out to her usual flawless posture. She had barely made it into the academy, and she was stuck with the label Red Warrior.

'Papa would be so very disappointed in me..But I know I can do it! I can become a White Dragon.' The snobbish girl had set herself down on the bleachers in shameful silence. So many woeful thoughts ran through her head at once, but there was an undertone of arrogance, as if her loss was due to bad luck. She watched the duelers in silence, this game couldn't be that hard. It couldn't be hard to become a White Dragon. 'I'll have it in the bag by the end of the month!" She wore silky bright red shirt that was accommodated by tightly fit black jeans and red dress shoes, maybe she was destined for the title Red Warrior? "I will be fine.." She whispered to herself, her mother had scolded her countless times for talking to herself, but that didn't stop her.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

release these misconceptions; it's better for your sake."

User Image
]xxxxxx

Omnipresent Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Kiragane Todou

"it's better to charge straight ahead rather then worry about what might happen"

User Image Kiragane had been watching the duels before it was his turn. Since there were quite a few duelist they were more then one examiners involved. While his duel was not an easy one he had managed to get an early lead because of his UltimateTyranno. "well luck can also play a role in things" he thought, as it seemed like his hand was pretty good in the beginning of his match. He had hopped to get higher, but Green Beast would be a prefect starting point for him. He wondered how the rest of the year would go for him. Once that was over he took a seat after a couple of minutes. Since he noticed someone nearby he thought he could strike up a conversation. "so how did your duel go?" he asked, as he looked in the direction of Mia. He made sure to keep an eye on how the other matches were going.

It was a good way to scope out the completion and figure out who he should challenge and aim to defeat eventually. There were a good number of strong duelist and it was good to know that there would be plenty of competition for him. He shifted his thoughts aside after a few minutes. He also remembered that he should email his parents once he got the chance. They had believed that he would do well and he was right since he had won his exam match.

Green Beast Duelist

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas