Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nicodemous
" kind of im about mile away from here i got letter saying to come here so im here: he said smiling

"kewl so shall we go and have a llok around" she was secretly hoping that there would be no one else around
Aries walked in. She first off wanted to know where the pool was for she loved to swim. Her school wasn't open and the youth club was. She needed to pratice for the big swim meet. ((Aries looks like my avi.))
CandytuftFairy
Nicodemous
" kind of im about mile away from here i got letter saying to come here so im here: he said smiling

"kewl so shall we go and have a llok around" she was secretly hoping that there would be no one else around

"sure" he said rubing the sleep from his blue eyes he had gotten up for nap recently
Nicodemous
CandytuftFairy
Nicodemous

"sure" he said rubing the sleep from his blue eyes he had gotten up for nap recently

so where do u wanna head first"
CandytuftFairy
Nicodemous
CandytuftFairy
Nicodemous

"Im not sure I dont honestly know where I am right now or whats in this building"
Nicodemous
CandytuftFairy
Nicodemous
CandytuftFairy
Nicodemous

"Im not sure I dont honestly know where I am right now or whats in this building"

lets go and find out then" she says takin his hand in hers, not intentionaly
Kylie walks around exploring the place.
*walks in shyly and looks around*
CandytuftFairy
Nicodemous
CandytuftFairy
Nicodemous
CandytuftFairy
Nicodemous

lets go and find out then" she says takin his hand in hers, not intentionaly

He blused lightly at her touch "umm ok"
Nicodemous

she wonders what he thinks about her, is she being to forward she likes him, never felt like this befor for any guy

"so what u into then" she says nerviously as they walk around
CandytuftFairy
Nicodemous

she wonders what he thinks about her, is she being to forward she likes him, never felt like this befor for any guy

"so what u into then" she says nerviously as they walk around

"I like music and i can play acousitic and electric guitar" he was still lightly blushing thinking how cute she was
"wow kewl well i can play the piano a little but no that well!! shallw e sit down here"

she found a small seat at the top of some stairs, she was thinkin about how fit he looked and wished that some day she would be in his arms
CandytuftFairy
"wow kewl well i can play the piano a little but no that well!! shallw e sit down here"

she found a small seat at the top of some stairs, she was thinkin about how fit he looked and wished that some day she would be in his arms

"sure" he said sitting down scanning her with his blue eyes "umm im sorry if this sounds to forword but your cute" he turned a deep red
Nicodemous
CandytuftFairy

"sure" he said sitting down scanning her with his blue eyes "umm im sorry if this sounds to forword but your cute" he turned a deep red

she looked at him in amazemet, no onwe had ever said that to her before " well your accutally quiet cute urself" she too turned a bright shade of red
CandytuftFairy
Nicodemous
CandytuftFairy

she looked at him in amazemet, no onwe had ever said that to her before " well your accutally quiet cute urself" she too turned a bright shade of red

He turned reder than he already was from her comment he surge braveness hit him as he put his arm around her shoulder this place somehow made him braver than he really was with girls

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff