Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Friend

User Image
olє Ryan ameston
The distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion.

---------------------------------- ---------------------------------- ----------------------------------
Cole opens his eyes and stretches, Slept in late again..."May you fetch me some clean clothes?" Cole asks one his maids in a gentle voice. The maid nods "W-why certainly master." the maid says as she goes to fetch him some clothes, why swooning over him. Once she brings him his clothes he winks at her, causing her to get extremely red and almost faint as she leaves the room. Cole slips out of his pajamas and throws on a white shirt with a black cross on it, black jeans with chains, and black gloves. Cole heads to the bathroom to brush his teeth while the other maids prepare his things for the stay at the school. After the maids have loaded his luggage into the limo his gets in. But before that he yells over to his maids "I'll miss you all." and winks at them, causing them all to swoon again.

While in the limo Cole stares out the window, taking in the scenery. Did he really need all this protection..?Was this school going to be all that great? Thoughts like this ran through his mind as the limo pulls up at the school,the driver opens Cole's door.Cole takes a deep breath before stepping out.

---------------------------------- ---------------------------------- ----------------------------------

Mood: Anxious
o.o.c.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Elizabeth Faeowind

Elizabeth looked at his cheeks and she looked down at her feet for a moment, was he blushing? Seeing him go to a corner she blushed and looked away knowing he was going to change, there wasn't a need she was his servant. She would change him if he wanted to so seeing him naked wouldn't be that abnormal. When he sat next to her she smiled, "You better get used to my help I plan to live for a long time so I'll be at your side for a long time." she stated as she started to rub the sun screen.

After his back she got his arms and handed him the sun screen, "Do you want me to get your chest?" she asked not thinking he would but she knew she should ask. "If not shall we head to the pool?" she asked standing up awaiting his response.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
atthew. C.Phox

Never regret.

If it’s good, it’s wonderful.

If it’s bad, it’s experience.

User Image

Matt smiled at her once she was finished, "Well I'm glad I have someone like you to watch my back." He said then adding a cheeky grin. "I think we can head over now, I can put more sunscreen on while we walk." He got up and waited for her, "Well, you're the one who knows where the pool is." He said with a slight laugh, as he started applying some more sun screen on his arms and chest.

User Image
o.o.c↘Sorry for the really short post o_o

Location↘Dorm Room

Mood↘Happy

Thoughts↘Woohoo! Pools....I love pools :3/align]

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Elizabeth Faeowind

Elizabeth smiled and nodded, "I see your too excited to wait." giggling she opened the door and showed him the way to the pool. It wasn't that big of a pool but it was quite beautiful with the built in waterfall and behind it was a hidden hot tub. It was self heated in the winter and self cleaning the perfect pool. Eli felt so at home near the water she perked up and looked over to Matthew before smirking, "I'll race you!" she exclaimed laughing as she rushed over to the pool but she didn't fall in, when her feet touched the surface of the water she stepped on it like it was stone. She stood in the middle of the pool and looked at Matt smiling brightly. "Wanna come up?" she offered her hand to him.

School Pool

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
atthew. C.Phox

Never regret.

User Image

Matt followed her out to the pool, "Wooow." He said, who would have thought a school would have had such a nice pool. Though when he heard Eli's challenge he snapped out of the awe and ran to the pool, and because he is who he is when he got to the edge of the pool he jumped up into the air did a quick flip and cannon balled in. When he popped up he was right in front of Eli, "I couldn't help myself." He admitted with a grin,before nodding and gently grabbing her hand.

User Image
o.o.c↘>_<

Location↘School Pool

Mood↘Happy

Thoughts↘Woohoo! Pools....I love pools :3

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
“My wings are too small and weak”

Melody Maria Lee

User Image
Melody blushed when Levi gotten closer to her and even placed his hand upon her shoulders. Oh no. She was joking! She was about to beg for him not to test his father’s patient with his new worker. Melody didn’t want to end up in the bottom of the sea! However, his words brought her back to earth and stared at him in disbelief. You…Y-You do?” She whispered breathlessly as she almost broken down right there and then. There was someone in this world that can understand how she feels and can see through her act? Melody clenched her fists near her chest and shook her head gently.“It’s not that…” She started but stopped herself, as she did want to hear more. However, her sisters and her father popped in her head and that promise. Maybe, it was best that they don’t get too personal after all. She ended up nodding her head slowly.

Holding her breath when Loran was looking right at her. She glance over to Levi when he spoken of being near the door which wasn’t true but why this spoiled girl cared if she gotten the door or not? It’s not Loran was signing her paychecks. Her eyes opened slightly at statement of forgiving her. Excuse me? Melody grabbed a hold of her hands as she felt the need to just slap her! She looked over to Damien, feeling bad that he will have to deal with this bitc---this unpleasant lady. Moving over to near the other service and just watched the whole event with getting sickly feeling. Melody leaned over to Damien and whispered near his ear quickly,“Is she for real…?” She asked, as she was sure none of the masters would take notices of them whispering since Loran wouldn’t stop talking. Her eyes went wide as Loran finally gotten to the point and stood dumbstruck as the thought of this girl marrying someone liked Levi didn’t sit well for her. Her heart started to ache when his mother was brought up and covered her mouth hearing that his mother was dying. Looking away shamefully as she brought up his mother like that without knowing the pain he might have felt speaking about her. Looking back right when the two kissed which just made her look away once more.

Melody finally looked back at Levi when he stated that he needed to sit down. She understood, as this was so much to take in for anyone. She then walked over to her master’s side and said softly, "Levi, let me get you something to drink.” She said not sounding like a service girl but a friend which she felt like he needed one. Melody stood there waiting for him to give the ok to do so.

“To give the strength to see you again…Mother…”

Tipsy Prophet

9,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Sophie Anne Carlton

Outside Alex & Alice Shy

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After expressing that she wanted to go outside, Alexander agreed happily. "Of course, Who wants to be cooped up inside all the time? Outside is definitely the best place to be." Sophie nodded and spoke softly, "I agree." Sophie found being outside and peaceful. She would often find a tree to sit under to escape her practice when she was younger. It always helped to relax her. Sophie looked to Alex as he held his arm out for her. She shyly took it and walked with him outside.

Sophie smiled up at the sky, feeling the sun's rays on her face. She looked over to him when he spoke, "Ms. Carlton, do you like flowers?" She nodded shyly. Alex seemed to be especially happy to her. She wondered if it was because he was outside. She followed him to the flower bed, her arm still in his. She smiled at the flowers and jumped with surprise at Alexander's sudden outburst. "P-princess??'

Sophie looked around confused. She wondered who he was talking to. She didn't see anyone but them. She looked up at Alex to see he was blushing. This caused her to blush slightly, Cute... She looked in the direction he was looking, her blush gone now, to see a small girl. A very small girl. She looked to be fairy like. Surprised, Sophie hid shyly by Alex, holding his arm tighter.

Sophie shyly watched the young fairy look at them with crimson eyes. She seemed to remember Alex. "Alexander! What are you- Oh, you're working huh?" Sophie watched as the small girl turned to her and gave a curtsy. "Alice Pendragon, Its a pleasure to meet you. I'd shake your hand or give you a hug but I'm afraid i'm stuck this way until I can get into my dorm room or can find some larger sized clothes."

Not wanting to be rude, and seeing how this girl was a princess, Sophie separated herself from Alex and shyly curtsied back. "N-nice to meet you... My name is Sophie Carlton." Hearing Alice's dilemma about her clothes, Sophie made a suggestion. "We could take you to your room if you wanted. It seems like a long flight at your size." Though Sophie did want to walk around outside more, she didn't mind helping someone out. She could always come back out. There was a whole school year for it. Sophie gave Alice a shy smile.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Elizabeth Faeowind

Elizabeth laughed when he canon balled into the water but when she touched his hand she lifted him above the water until he was standing next to her on it. "You have to keep a hold of me if you want to stay on top of the water." she commented but stepped back still holding his hand. Eli began to show him a few steps that her people would do, but after a few minutes of just dancing she pulled her hand from him suddenly and watched him fall into the water. letting some giggles out she poked her head under the water, "Are you ok Master Phox." she asked speaking under the water with a giggle. Her voice was a little enchanting and different from her regular voice, it was as if she was calling a sailor from the water to her little lake.

Pulling her head back out of the water she almost forgot what spell her voice caused under the water she blushed and stood up stepping closer to the water and made herself a water double. A second Elizabeth only made of water they began to dance together before the water fell into the water. Elizabeth sat on the water surface wondering if she should go in the water, was it safe to do it? What if she accidentally speaks under the water again, enchanting her master would be bad wouldn't it?

School Pool

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
atthew. C.Phox

Never regret.

User Image

Matt was once again in awe as he stood above the water, he nodded and held onto her hand while he tried to mimic her moves, but he was caught off guard when he was dropped in the water, but not mad. When Eli's head popped up under the water, something about her voice mesmerized him as he stared into her eyes. He went above the water wondering if it was just his imagination, but tried not to think about it so much and watched her dance with a water bubble, it was amazing what the extent of hew powers were, and who knew what else she could do. Matt waved over to her, "Are you coming in?!~"

User Image
o.o.c↘I will post as Levi later, I have to go do some errands, and I didn't see your post >_<

Location↘School Pool

Mood↘Happy

Thoughts↘Woah o_o

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Elizabeth Faeowind

Elizabeth looked over to him and bit her lip, "Ok, but... don't be too shocked." she breathed before she let herself sink in slowly, it was as if she were sinking in jello. Her skin had a pale glow to it under the water, her hair also had a slight glow to it. Her feet had changed to slight fins as she looked at him under the water as she waved slightly. Blowing an air bubble in the water she shaped it like a ball and threw it to him, sure it was a little slower because of the water but still. It beat just staring at each other.

Swaying in the water she waited for him to throw it back, trying to remember not to talk was hard much less sing. She felt so at home in the water, this was were she grew up and lived for most her life. Feeling the water touch her skin she smiled and moved her hands through the water as she waited for Matthew to keep the game going.

School Pool
Elizabeth image sorta~
User Image
Xąʆɩʗє X Ҏϵɳɗɾɑɡѻɳ XXXXXXXX
XXXXXPrincess of Fairies
Thoughts- What am I supposed to do now..?.
Feelings- Content/worried
Location- in a flowerbed outside the dorms
OOC-

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( ❀ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Alice was a little surprised when the girl who had slightly hidden herself behind Alex. Did a little fairy like her really look that scary or startling? Non the less she had introduced herself and slowly the other girl also introduced herself. 'Sophie, What a pretty name' she thought happily to herself. Then Sophie offered to help her to her room. "Its true that it would be a fair distance and I would love to take you up on that offer, however it seems I've forgotten my room number and I don't have a key to get in. I don't even know who my helper is supposed the be..." It was a little obviously how downhearted Alice was because of this that she even began to sink in the air until she landed on another flower. "Thank you though!" Alice said, a smile on her face trying to brighten up the mood. "Oh, I know! Heres a flower for your troubles~" Alice waved her arms slightly over the earth and from the soil poked a green bud that rapidly grew and blossomed into a soft crimsony pink camelia. She cut off the flower and a bit of stem and let it hover over towards Sophie so that she may take it....

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( ❀ ) ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
{ Alexander James Seefeld }

"What is it you want to do?" I ask myself

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ☆ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Alexander felt bad for the princess, even he was unaware as to which room was hers or who her servant was and in her small state it could be really hard to find and talk to people who might know. He felt especially bad for the servant who had to try and find her. For now thought he would remain quiet and composed as Sophies' servant. When it came to the princess he was always very fond of her and had great respect for her but he had never been one with words so he just watched on. This was also a good time to observe Sophie's mannerisms. She was obviously very skittish about everything as she tried to take refuge behind him from Alice. However he was most surprised by Alice's kindness in giving a hand grown flower to someone who was pretty much a complete stranger. Once again he was mesmerized by the way Alice didn't distinguish and treat people based on their race or stature. Once the Camelia had finished growing and Alice offered it to Sophie he leaned over to whisper softly in her ear. "Its a great honor to get a hand grown flower from Alice. Its said that flowers grown by royalty bring good luck." he said trying to make Sophie a little more at ease with the princess.

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ☆ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Thoughts-
Feelings- Calm
Location- outside the dorms
OOC- sorry, short v.v

Tipsy Prophet

9,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Sophie Anne Carlton

Outside Alex & Alice Friendly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sophie listened to Alice's reply. "It's true that it would be a far distance and I would love to take you up on that offer, however it seems I've forgotten my room number and I don't have a key to get in. I don't even know who my helper is supposed to be..." Sophie frowned a little, saddened to hear this. Plus Alice seemed so down about. But unfortunately Sophie didn't know what she could do to help. "Thank you though." Sophie gave her a small smile, "I only wish I could help you more. "Oh I know! Here's a flower for your troubles~" Sophie watched Alice curiously as she rapidly produced a flower. Her curiosity soon turned into awe. Alice held the flower out to her after cutting it.

Alex then whispered in her ear, which twitched in surprise. "it's a great honor to get a hand grown flower from Alice. It's said that flowers grown by royalty bring good luck." His words words made her only even more appreciative of Alice's gift. She smiled as she took it gently, "Thank you, it's beautiful." She brought the flower to her face and sniffed it, her tail wagging softly behind her. Sophie then looked back to Alice, "Allow me to at least help you in someway. You might have luck talking to people who enter the school's gates. Your servant surely knows your name." She hoped this advice helped Alice. Sophie placed the flower in her hair and curtsied to Alice, "It was a pleasure to meet you. I'd be happy to see you again." Sophie was more relaxed, but her voice was still soft. She shyly waved good-bye and slowly walked away, giving Alex time to say his good-byes and catch up.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
Xąʆɩʗє X Ҏϵɳɗɾɑɡѻɳ XXXXXXXX
XXXXXPrincess of Fairies
Thoughts- Wheres my helper when I need them?!
Feelings- Apprehensive
Location-Outside of Dorms>Front gate
OOC-

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( ❀ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Alice looked up happy that Sophie was pleased with the flower. Alice sat patiently as Alex leaned over and whispered in her ear about the flower. When Sophie thanked her and offered her advice about the gates. "Thank you" Alice gave another curtsy. "I'll try that out. I'm sure you had other plans and I don't want to keep you. Hopefully next time we meet we'll be able to speak eye to eye" Alice gave a small wave as Sophie began to walk away and then turn to Alex, "Its comforting to know you're here. Make sure to do a good job." she replied. "Maybe I'll see you later" Alice took to the air once more, a little weary of the gate because of the crow but took off with a graceful wave at the two before she focused on going forward. Her bright crimson eyes alert for the crow as she went.
Alice made it to the gate without any trouble and was able to sit on a brick ledge, she was getting tired from flying so much. Now was the problem of getting someone to notice her. So fart the only one who had noticed her was Alex who knew her. Even Sophie had been startled and unaware of presence. Being tiny was a pain in the butt...Eventually Alice decided on growing a cover for her from the sun out of flowers but as she began to work her magic there became a large shadow come from behind her. Her stomach clenched and soon came the awful caw from the crow. "Eeep!" she exclaimed and instantly started running around on the ledge, dodging the crows beak not sure how to help herself as nothing came to mind but fear. ...

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( ❀ ) ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
{ Alexander James Seefeld }

"What is it you want to do?" I ask myself

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ☆ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Alexander watched on but when Sophie began to leave he was torn. He had a job to stay with Sophie and his life long duty of staying until dismissed by his princess. Luckily Alice understood his predicament and quickly ended his problem by leaving for the front gate with a few words that gave him more hope that he was on the right path. Alex stood and bowed before hurrying off to Sophie. It was good to see that Sophie was getting a bit more comfortable though she was still quiet. When he caught up he smiled and walked next to her though half a step behind. "Any particular direction you'd like to go or shall we just keep walking?"

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ☆ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Thoughts-
Feelings- Happy
Location- outside the dorms>walking off
OOC-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items