Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Grabber

6,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image
Ðamien awtorne

However long the night, dawn will break.

xxxxx Walking back into the room, he noticed Loran's face change slightly, then she walked over and took his ears off, which honestly relieved him. As she put them on herself, she asked Damien what kind of games he liked to play. ....Game..? Damien was lost in thought for awhile. He had never really played games before, since he grew up learning about his life of servitude. He looked down at Loran with a slightly sorrowful look "I'm sorry Milady, but I've never played any games, not when I was a child. Honestly, this is probably the closest thing to a game I've played He motioned to his outfit and the fact that they were dressing up. He thought again for a moment "Another word, Milady, I honestly sort of enjoy these types of games once in awhile. " He wasn't sure if he meant the dressing up, or just any game, but he didn't really think about it.

While Loran reached up to fix his hair, Damien bowed his head down so she would more easily reach it. After she finished messing with his hair, he was a tad shocked as she went in for an embrace. He wrapped his arms around her to return it. He heard her mutter ever so slightly, that sometimes it's nice to just be held. and he nodded to himself in agreement. He was suddenly shocked as she asked if he regretted his feelings toward his old mistress. He tensed up slightly, then looked down at her, the look in his eyes turning into a gentle sadness. "Well... No, I don't regret it, because without that experience, I would never have learned my lesson. Plus the feelings that went with it at the time" Damien began to remember the warmness he felt when he would be with her, to care for her. "It was all worth it to me, I would enjoy it much more, had it not ended the way it did." He gently released her from the embrace and smiled sadly as she asked about her beauty "Although she was beautiful, her beauty is nothing compared to yours, Milady. " At least that's what he said, but he was lying when it came to the woman before she changed, however, after that night, she turned into an ugly woman to Damien. It was the look in her eyes that made her beauty dissipate.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

Where: Loran's quarters
With: Loran
Feeling: Neutral
Thoughts: ...Game..?
OOC:~~

Nobody's gonna feel your pain,
when all is done,
and it's time for you to walk away,
so when you have today,
you should say all that,
you have,
to say.

Tipsy Prophet

9,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Sophie Anne Carlton

Outside Alex Sheepish

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sophie could tell that Alexander was surprised to hear that she practiced martial arts. Most people were. Sophie obviously didn't look like a martial arts person. It didn't bother her though. To be honest, she preferred it. She didn't want to appear violent to people. Though, she knew her parents felt otherwise. She nodded when he said that he would put it into her schedule, "Thank you." She looked up at him as he continued, "It's quite admirable that you know and are learning martial arts. I've heard it's quite difficult but the benefits are good."

Sophie nodded, "That you say is true, but..." She quieted her voice, "...between you and me, I'd rather learn something less violent. Something that makes people happy instead of in pain. Something like piano. I've always lived how it sounds, but my parents would never let me learn. They said it would get in the way with my martial arts training." Sophie smiled sheepishly and looked to him, speaking normally now, "I must sound silly." Sophie wondered what he thought of her now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
{ Alexander James Seefeld }

"What is it you want to do?" I ask myself

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ☆ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Alexander took her thoughts into consideration. He was a little conscientious of his next comment but said it anyway hoping to give her a brighter outlook on her predicament. "Well sure, Martial arts doesn't bring immediate pleasure to people but it can be useful. You could end up protecting someone or helping someone with it and becoming that persons hero. You could inspire them to help others bringing more happiness to the world. Martial arts isn't necessarily about just hurting people." Alexander always liked people to see the positives of everything and everyone but then he realized that he probably said too much for a servant. "Sorry, That was out of line for me to say...Please forgive me." he said, slightly downhearted. The one thing he disliked about his job was being restricted in what he was allowed to say.

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ☆ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Thoughts- Please let her be alright
Feelings- Worried
Location- Walking round campus
OOC-

Tipsy Prophet

9,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Sophie Anne Carlton

Outside Alex Sheepish

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sophie listened to Alexander's words as she looked ahead. She took them into consideration and smiled softly. When he began to apologize for what he had said she looked up to him with a concerned expression. She stopped walking, trying to show how serious she was. "Oh please don't say that. I appreciate your words and opinions very much. Please don't feel you should restrict what you say to me." Sophie smiled softly, "I'd feel much better knowing that what you say is how you actually feel. Besides, who am I to control what you say?" Tge way Sophie saw it, he was here to protect and assist her. That was his job. She had no right to control him in every single aspect of his life.

As they continued to walk, Sophie looked back ahead of them. She smiled at the scenery, finding it very beautiful and relaxing. Her tail wagged softly, but happily behind her. After a moment she looked to Alex, "Let's sit under a tree for a little while." She spoke softly, not wanting it to seem like a command. It was more of a suggestion. As they headed to the nearest tree and sat under it, Sophie released herself from Alex's arm. She sat down on the grass, a few inches from the tree. She closed her eyes, smiling softly, as she breathed in all the scents. "It's been a while since I've done this. I forgot how much I missed it." She smiled shyly at Alex, feeling silly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ☆ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Alexander was glad that she seemed to be absorbing his words and didn't condemn her for them. He was a little surprise however at how adamant she seemed about letting him say whatever he wanted and not having to hold back. However that was his job and if her parents found out he could be fired. But he didn't let her know and simply nodded his head happily. "Thats very kind of you, thank you." he replied not making any promises he wouldn't be able to keep.
It was nice to see Sophie excited about something, her tail was wagging even. As they walked over to the tree Alex felt quite at home. He had lived in a forest all his life so he loved trees and well nature in general. All these stone walls were getting old fast. Sophie sat on the ground and Alex leaned against the tree. Looking down at her she seemed to be enjoying herself. Just to be sure she didn't get hot he conjured a small breeze to keep her cool. In the mean time he looked in the direction Alice had gone wondering if she was making any progress in finding her room or her "helper". There wasn't much he could do for now so he bent down and plucked a blade of grass and held it between his hands and blew on it, making a sound and with it he began to play different tunes he had learned is his little Sylph village on the outskirts of the fairy kingdom.

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ☆ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Thoughts- This is nice
Feelings- Content/Concerned
Location- Sitting under Tree with Sophie
OOC-

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
❝He who sits in the heavens shall laugh.❞

evi ames ray

» Born from that of an angel....and a demon»

So before you accuse me take a look at yourself

Levi looked down at his feet for some time, he was a demon, it wasn't bad not yet, he had tried to fight this part of him so bad, and with his mom dying who was there to stop him? Melody? No, he didn't think so, yes she was nice, but she was hired to help him, plus she had her own problems. Loran? Hell no. But when she hugged him again, he felt himself relax a bit more, it was a nice hug, of course he had been hugged, by Loran none the least, but her hugs were more forceful and ...fun. At first he didn't really hug her back, but after a little while he slowly moved his hands; barely touching and hugged her back, before she let go. Levi couldn't help but smirk at her comment about talking back, "I like you Melody." He stated with a laugh, obviously meaning as a friend "But I don't want you to get your head bitten off, just ignore what Loran says." He sighed loudly, "Do we have anything more....strong?" He inquired before adding a faint laugh.

Thoughts ▸ ▹.....
Mood ▸ ▹Somewhat relaxed.
Location ▸ ▹ Dorm.
O.O.C ▸ ▹

Tipsy Prophet

9,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Sophie Anne Carlton

Outside Alex Amazed

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sophie was enjoy a nice breeze when she heard a peculiar sound. Her ears twitched, searching for where it was coming from. She quickly found which direction and looked towards Alex to see him blowing on a blade of grass. She titled her head a little in curiosity and watched in amazement. Sophie slowly crawled near him to watch more closely. Her tail curled up and her ears were perked with curiosity. Sophoe's canine side had kicked in.

After a moment she sat up, "What are you doing? And how do you do it?" Sophie continued to stare curiously at the blade of grass. She saw nothing special about it. Perhaps it was his powers. Maybe magic. She honestly didn't know. But she wanted to find out. She didn't lift her stare from the blade of grass until Alec began to speak.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
atthew. C.Phox

Never regret.

If it’s good, it’s wonderful.

If it’s bad, it’s experience.

User Image

Matt smiled and got out of the water, before hearing his tummy grumble, "Actually, some food would be nice. Would you be willing to cook me something?" He asked before going over to her and doing a little puppy eyes, and then laughing. "Later, if you want of course, I was wondering if I could ask you some questions, and it return, if you want, you could...ya know, ask me stuff back." He took a pause after he said all that, wondering if it made any sense, before grinning, as water dripped from his hair and bathing suit, onto the ground. He decided to give her some space so he took a couple of feet back before shaking out his hair; almost like a dog. When Matt was done, he looked at Eli and waited for her to lead him back, completely forgetting how they had gotten to the pool.

User Image
o.o.c↘

Location↘School Pool

Mood↘Happy

Thoughts↘Probably seem like an idiot....OH WELL~
User Image

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ☆ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Alexander happily played his little blade of grass, even when he noticed that Sophie had taken an interest in his playing. He wasn't going to stop until she spoke.Playing the grass was one of his few unique talents and he was pretty good at it. When Sophie finally asked Alex finished his notes before answering. "This?" he asked holding up the blade of grass. "Its called grass whistling." he said smiling. "You take a blade of grass, the more coarse the better, and stick it between your thumbs, nice and taught like this" Alex demonstrated as he went, having crouched down so Sophie could see. "Then you just bring it to your lips and blow." he said showing her.

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ☆ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Thoughts- This is nice
Feelings- Content
Location- Sitting under Tree with Sophie
OOC-

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Loran Black

Loran looked at his sadden expression when she asked about the games curiously before being slightly shocked. "No games? Ever?" she repeated a bit shocked she started to go through the list of games she had played with Levi trying to think what would be fun to play with him. Hearing that he liked the game every once in awhile she perked up and held him closely, "Isn't it? Its nice to pretend sometimes." she giggled rubbing her face in his chest. "Don't worry my Damien I'll teach you all sorts of games." Loran glanced up with a smirk on her face.

Loran felt that he tensed up when she asked about regretting the past, she didn't dare look at his face she was honestly a little scared to. But curiosity got the best of her and she glanced up to see his gentle sad eyes, hearing that Damien didn't regret anything she smiled softly. Feeling him let go of her she stepped back tilting her head with the cat ears on top with a smile trying to cheer him up. His words of Loran's beauty stopped her for a moment, "After she changed right... I can see it on your face." Loran pointed out before reaching up to touch Damien's cheek it was warm and soft. "Soon I'll be even more beautiful than even her, soon I'll have even you to admire me above all others because... your my Damien." she smiled before dropping her hand as she turned around giggling just thinking about when she was going to become prettier than that woman of Damien's past. "Prince Damien~" she turned to look at him with a smirk and giggle. "Shall we go out and explore the-" she almost said day when she glanced at the window and noticed the sun falling.

Her eyes stared in a slight horror, her expression died as she removed the cat ears on her head. "Bad things happen at night.. in the dark... even I have done terrible things." she whispered sadly thinking of her beloved Levi. Feeling as if the room went suddenly cold Loran wrapped her arms around herself, "Shall we say goodnight to night." Loran glanced back at Damien scared but tried to hold her smile and composer. "I like to wake up with the sun and start the day off well, if you could arrange that I would be so grateful." she commented, she sounded so kind because she usually did when she was scared. Loran was having a difficult time to just act like herself because of her fear and horror of the night and what it held for her and everyone she cared about.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Elizabeth Faeowind

Elizabeth eyes sparkled when he asked about food, she would get to test her food with him so soon. "Yes!" she exclaimed and hoped out of the pool and waved the water off her body with one flick of her hand until even her hair was completely dry. "Questions?" she asked curiously before taking his hand remembering that they held hands before. Thinking he liked it of course, nothing to do with her own personal feelings. "Of course you can ask me while I'm making you dinner." she smiled sweetly as she began to lead him home. Noticing that the sun was falling she blinked and stared at the stars that started to out shine the sun, "There are so many stars where my lake is, its quite beautiful." she whispered happily realizing that they were just standing in front of the housing.

Clearing her throat she quickly opened the door and went to her room to change before heading back to the kitchen and started to prepare dinner. She had a lot of things going on at once but it seemed she had a hang of everything for the moment. "So... questions master Phox?" she asked still cooking.

What the dinner is going to look like.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Ding Dong!!!!!!
The time is now 5:30pm! The sun is now setting enjoy the view but please do not leave school grounds.

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
“My wings are too small and weak”

Melody Maria Lee

User Image
Melody smiled up at him Levi when to he told her that he liked her. Good. She was glad to hear that, maybe a little too happy over it. She kept her hand over her lips as she tilted her head slightly at him before sighing softly. Melody nodded slowly as she understood, his father might not like it if she starts wars anyways and not act like a good girl. Melody sighed once more as it started to feel like his father ended up being her father if she stopped and thought about it. All these weird agreements and warnings. She might as well be the man’s kid. Melody glanced over to the bottle of wine and thought for a second. Did they have any thing stronger? She wasn’t sure. Her eyes flicked to the window seeing the sun going down. Melody just stared at nothing, knowing that she wouldn’t be allowed to go out to the local stores in night for whatever reason. Melody sighed more softly as she didn’t understand why everyone was so scared of the night. The night sky is beautiful and so relaxing, it was a shame that no one was allowed to really enjoy it.

“I’ll check to see if we do.” Melody said as she was about to head towards the door but stopped to look back at Levi, “Would you like me to get you something to eat as well?” Melody asked as her eyes flicked over to the time for a second then returned her gaze back at her Master. “I’m pretty good at cooking…So, I can make you whatever you heart desires.”

“To give the strength to see you again…Mother…”

Anxious Grabber

6,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image
Ðamien awtorne

However long the night, dawn will break.

xxxxx Damien was a bit taken aback when she instantly knew that he was half lying to her, then smiled softly as Loran announced that she would make herself more beautiful than his past love. She began to giggle, then turned around, about to proclaim their march outside... or something. Loran suddenly stopped while turning, and Damien looked at to what she was so shocked at. It was the sun, setting. He felt the air around her change into one of fear, and walked next to her. He wrapped an arm around her, in an attempt to comfort her, make her feel safe.

As she described that she would like to wake up with the sun, Damien walked over to her dresser, and pulled out a nightgown. He walked over to her bed, and set it atop the warm comforter. He then walked over to three small lamps, one by the door, and one on each side of her bed. Finally, he walked over to the curtains in the room, the one Loran was by first, and shut them. He then stepped in front of her "Milady, you may stay up for now if you would like, or you may rest now, and I will awake you at dawn. Another option is you could relax in here as I retrieve another fine glass of blood for dinner." He looked at her in the most gentle way he could, trying to let her know that she would be alright, and that he could protect her if she needed it.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

Where: Loran's quarters
With: Loran
Feeling: Neutral
Thoughts: ~~
OOC:~~

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Loran Black

Loran sighed before seeing him in front of her, taking a look around she saw the lamps where turned on and the curtains closed. Damien was very gentle and kind with her, she felt safe with him here, Hearing that he would follow her orders she whispered a small thank you, but looked up at his eyes hearing that he could get her more blood. Something inside told her not to drink anymore tonight but she smiled and nodded.

Sitting down she zoned out until she saw the Blood in front of her, crimson eyes glowing slightly from hunger. Reaching her hand she took the glass and sipped with blood but felt as if it weren't good enough. Wiping her mouth she felt slightly sick drinking it, but her hand began to shake as her skin darken to a dark grey. The roots of her hair turned to a crimson color as well as her plump lips, her fangs had grown as if she were about to sink her teeth into a neck. A deep sigh escaped her lips once her hair changed all the way, "It has been long since I have crawled out of that dark place." she cooed slightly before glancing to Damien. "My my it seems I have a faithful new servant to play with. Levi was getting old anyways, there's only so much you can do with an already broken boy." Loran eyes glanced at the blood in the glass and smirked taken a gulp of it before touching her lips with a disgusted look. "Well her standards have fallen." Loran rolled her eyes before glancing back at Damien.

She could smell the sad and unhappiness around Damien, "You sure smell good Damien." she whispered as her nails grazed the table as she moved closer to him. "I am going to drink you all up." Loran rested her head on his chest moving her nails down his arm. "You said you would die for me no?" she commented taking his wrist in his hand before grazing her fangs on a vein. Her teeth were so sharp that he wouldn't even feel the tiny cut she gave him, pulling some of his blood into her mouth she drank it. After a few swallow her eyes flashed a dark black before she licked his wrist healing cut she gave him. "You are very delicious even more so than Levi... I shall keep you. Don't dare leave me or I shall end you life." she threaten moving her hand down his chest. "I can and will find you." her eyes stared into his before blinking suddenly stepping back. "Well it seems my time is done... we had fun though didn't we?" she stepped back moving her fingers through his hair before her hair went black her skin went pale white once more. She Collapsed in his arms and groaned slightly as if she were sleeping, her eyes opened tiredly before looking back at Damien. "... I was more tired than I thought... shall we play a game my Damien?" she asked curiously as she stood up on her own and glanced back at her things trying to think of what to play first.

Loran's vampiric side

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces