Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Loran Black

Loran didn't reply to his comment of congrats to her engagement, it didn't feel happy at the moment. She kept a hold of Damien's arm the way back before sitting down letting him take her shoes off, wincing when he took of the shoe feeling the foot sting with soreness. Hearing his request to fix her dress she grabbed her black dress and left the room before coming back zipping it up as she walked in and handed the dress to Damien. "I don't like the dress anymore." she commented sourly dropping it on the floor.

Even if it had been her favorite dress it pained her to remember the way Levi reacted to her proposal, men where suppose to act much more romantic than that. Flicking her hair to the side she sat on her bed staring at Damien for a moment. "Wouldn't you be excited if you got engaged to someone you have spent your childhood with. We were like childhood sweethearts, he did anything I wanted him to. And yet now..." she frowned slightly laying back on the bed looking at the ceiling. "Now I feel like he hadn't loved me as much as I thought he did." she whispered painfully. "Damien!" she sat up looking at him her eyes slightly watery. "You must never lie to me, if you don't like something express it before following my orders. That way even if you do what I say... you won't... change on me like Levi." she started as she would any order with a stern voice before it started to fade in a pleading one. This was really effecting her, she pulled her ring off and threw it over to her dresser before pouting and looking away.

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
“My wings are too small and weak”

Melody Maria Lee

User Image
Melody simply nodded to Levi as she wanted to push Loran off of him. If only money didn’t rule this world. She would had said something or at least try to. She hated just standing around with no given right to step over the line. She looked at Damien wondering how on earth can he do this? It wasn’t like she can’t keep things to herself, she had to step up since her father fallen ill and all but still…She wasn’t no push over when all was said and done. Melody looked at Levi in slight question as she felt like he needed to speak up for himself. She then glanced over to Damien as he whispered to her. Melody smiled lightly at him and nodded as it seemed so. Catching sight of Damien, looking down made her place a hand upon his back briefly for a sign of confront. Her eyes then widened slightly when Loran suddenly commented of her needing to be more like Damien. “…” She just sighed at her anger wanting to come out but it wouldn’t do anyone any good if she spoken out of anger. She knows, she done it to her family at times which only left her feeling worse then before.

She watched them leave the room with Loran wanting to say more, which made her heart stop. Melody then placed the bottle down and looked over to Levi when they were left alone once more. Melody looked at him while going down the agreement in her head over what she can and can’t do. However, she moved when she founded some loopholes in the agreement that his father made her agree with. Melody stopped in front of him and looked at him in slight wonder. Melody then wrapped her arms around him, hugging him suddenly. “T-This always makes my sisters feel a little better…” She commented softly as she didn’t want him to get the wrong expression. She was just hugging him out of kindness and confront, nothing out of being romantic. Well, at least she didn’t mean to make it seemed that way. Melody removed herself after a short moment passed and looked back at him, “Would you…like me to leave you be. So, you can rest?” She asked gently,““My room is next to yours…So, I’m not far if you ever need me.”

“To give the strength to see you again…Mother…”

Anxious Grabber

6,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image
Ðamien awtorne

However long the night, dawn will break.

xxxxx As she dropped the blue dress on the ground, Damien promptly picked it up and folded it over his arm. As she talked to him about being engaged to someone you'd known your entire life, Damien actually began to think a bit about what if it happened. Suddenly, her tone changed ever so slightly, leaning toward desperation. She told him to tell her if he ever didn't approve of an order. He thought for a minute and then responded. "Please allow me to speak freely right now, lady Loran... He wasn't sure if it was okay, but continued on, examining her pained ankle, then walking to get a wrap for it. "Honestly, I wouldn't know how to answer your first question, for I have sworn never to love again. I learned a painful lesson during my early years of servitude, and don't plan on making that mistake again."

As he finished wrapping her foot, he placed the medical kit back where it was earlier. "And Milady, I already told you, from the moment I signed up for this school, I devoted my life to you, unconditionally, I will not judge what you do, or whatever you order me to. I will simply carry out your orders. He walked back over to Loran and smiled "So don't worry about my attitude changing alike Lord Levi did." He walked over to the dresser that she put the ring in, and walked back over to her. He slowly slid the ring onto her finger "Lady Loran, you need to show pride in your engagement, for your family, for Levi. I'm quite sure he'll come around eventually. He's going to have to if it's already planned." He stood up, and bowed his head ever so slightly. "Lady Loran, I apologize if I've spoken out of line, but what I've said is just how I feel."

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

Where: Loran's quarters
With: Loran
Feeling: Neutral
Thoughts: Be proud Lady Loran
OOC: ~~

Nobody's gonna feel your pain,
when all is done,
and it's time for you to walk away,
so when you have today,
you should say all that,
you have,
to say.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Loran Black

Loran looked over to him when he told her he was going to be speaking freely, hearing that he swore never to love again she sat up slightly on her bed curiously. She made a mental note to inquire that mistake, but watched as he tenderly cared for her ankle that she didn't even express hurt for. "I understand your devotion but how can I truly trust someone when all they do is follow orders. I've lost so many servants because they didn't like me, yet I hadn't ever known of there distaste for me. They had served me with a kind and gentle smile on my face and then all of a sudden I was this witch how they could no longer stand. I don't want this to happen with you Damien." she sighed slightly thinking about all those women and men.

Her attention was brought back when he took her hand sliding her ring back on her slender finger, staring into his dark eyes as she listened. Glancing down at her ring she frowned slightly but understood what he meant, could she be proud to be with someone who doesn't want to be with her. Hearing that he would have to come around she sighed, she didn't want him to come around she wanted him to already be there with her. Seeing him bow and apologize she stood up and put her arms around him, "Damien I don't think you could upset me, I like you speaking out. Another reward, whenever we are here you can speak out without asking permission." she smiled in his chest but held him close for a moment before finally letting him go. Looking up at him she smiled sweetly, "You are different Damien, stay just the way you are." she patted his head before sitting at the table in the kitchen area. "Ah... Do we have any blood?" she asked curiously feeling slightly hungry.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
❝He who sits in the heavens shall laugh.❞

evi ames ray

» Born from that of an angel....and a demon»

So before you accuse me take a look at yourself

Levi said nothing else to Loran as she left, and was quiet even after they were gone, but inside was an anger that was ready to erupt, he didn't even look at Melody, until he felt her arms wrap around him, and he couldn't help but smile slightly, "Thank you." He whispered to her, before she let go. He sighed and brought his hands to his face, rubbing his eyes first slowly, then more violently before stopping, "You can stay if you like....I won't be resting anyways." He said with a very slight mumble, "You can leave if you like, just don't be alarmed if you hear yelling." Of course he meant himself yelling, his fists know clenched again, before standing up abruptly. "I have changed...." He mumbled to himself, " I grew up." He continued on ranting to himself, "Who does she think she is...." He whispered once more, before throwing his fist at a near by wall, he had forgotten how strong he was, and made a hole, "Oh right.." He said with a smirk, "She's 'daddy's little girl." He said in a mocking tone, all of this built in anger was just over flowing, and he was on edge, from all the things she did to him when they were younger, 'till now. He turned around to look at Melody, "What can I say..." he said, he wasn't really talking to her, just...talking, "I'll have to learn to love her....." He thought about his mother, he thought he would do this for her, then maybe, just ,maybe it might motivate him. He could feel his eyes, be a more brighter red, the rage was effecting him in more that one way. "Maybe it won't be so bad...." He said trying to calm himself down, him and Loran had, had some good times, but could they still get along?

Thoughts ▸ ▹.....
Mood ▸ ▹Pissed
Location ▸ ▹ Dorm.
O.O.C ▸ ▹

Anxious Grabber

6,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image
Ðamien awtorne

xxxxx As Loran began to express her worries of losing him as a servant, Damien smiled an looked at her, he had sworn his life to her, and has left feelings out of his work. Her being worried was irrational to him, as he would never think of doing such a thing. He's had masters that were much worse and more demanding than her, and he stuck around until he was no longer needed. "Lady Loran, you needn't worry about losing me, as I've said, I swore my entire life to you as of today. There is nowhere else I'd rather be, or nothing else I'd rather be doing, than caring for you, Milady" He began to think that maybe that was a bit extreme, but it was the truth, it's not like he'd really be able to go anywhere or do anything other than this. Taking care of Loran well was his chance to prove to his mother that he could be a perfect servant, just like his father.

When she wrapped her arms around him, Damien returned the gesture and softly embraced her. He felt her smile against him and she noted that he had been given another reward, the ability to speak freely without asking permission. Even though that was a wonderful reward, Damien found it instinct to ask for permission, and would probably take quite a bit of time before he'd get used to it. He smiled with genuine joy as Loran told him to stay the same way as he was now. He was doing his job right. Following her into the kitchen, he responded to her request for blood. "Yes Milady, I made sure we stocked up on each blood type, A pos, A neg, B pos, and so on. Would you like me to bring a specific type of blood for you? You may wait in the lounge as a retrieve a fine glass of blood for you."

Thoughts: Hopefully she's stays happy
OOC: ~~

when all is done,
so when you have today,
you should say all that,
you have,
to say.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Loran Black

Loran looked to Damien and smiled when he told her she didn't have to worry about anything, he wanted to do nothing more than to care for her. Thinking back to his hug she felt as if she fit just right in his arms, she started to compare it to Levi's embrace. Hearing the different type blood she pouted slightly, "Do we have any lustful blood or... perhaps the blood of someone unhappy?" she asked curiously. She knew many vampire that just drank blood just on what type it was but Loran didn't mind the type. It was the taste of the emotions that got her full, the blood of a lustful man was very filling even though she had never kissed anyone other than Levi. She would go crazy without that kind of blood, "Is it warm or cold?" she asked as she moved into the lounge.

There was nothing like sinking your teeth into a fresh body for there blood, and yet many liked the taste of cold blood. Loran could deal with cold blood but much preferred warm, she hadn't sunk her teeth in many. Even Levi she may have done it once, it was a bit animal to her refine status. Glancing at Damien she stared for a moment. "Damien you spoke of a mistake you made, tell me about it. Did you fall in love with your mistress? Did she not love you back? Was it forbidden?" she asked leaning forward Loran always took joy in hearing other stories. "Tell me all about it, is it still painful?" she asked this time sounding a little concern.

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
User ImageUser Image

Desmond stood in the room patiently as he analyzed all that had been cleaned and all that needed to be clean. Seeing as how he had been their for a few days the floor had been collecting dust, most of it was from the old carpet and the room itself had been unused for quiet sometime. Checking off most of the items on his to do list it seemed he still had a long way to go. Who ever his owner was, had plenty demands, though they had never met. With the time he had remaining he would have to remove the carpet placed in the floor and install wooden tile. Desmond looked down an saw that the carpet itself was fairly new, just needed some dusting is all, but it was not his place to question only to do. First thing he needed to do first was take all of the things out of the room. He started with the closest thing, which was the desk. Pushing the door as wide as he could he lifted the table with barely any effort, which surprised him for a moment. Desmond was still knew to the idea of his dad being from the underworld and he had demonic powers. Sure he went to a camp that showed him how to unlock these abilities but to actually use them in an everyday situation was still something he had to get used to. The entire idea of learning that humans were not alone and he was also one of the many things he thought to be fictional is also something he still needed time with.

After finishing with moving all of the items out of the room, he saw that some could not be lifted because they were built in the floor. With that he dug his fingers into the floor and ripped the entire carpet from the floor with one swipe of his hand. Pulling out the carpet he rolled it up and took it down to the storage room. After a walk to the other side of the campus he found the entrance to the storage room. Once he made it there he saw a sign in sheet that had his name already listed and a note attacked to it saying: "Dear servant, carry these tiles back to the room and then come back to receive the large box waiting inside." With a silent sigh, Desmond picked up the large crate of tile. For any average human this would instantly kill them is they were to attempt to left something of this size. If anything they would need some soft of large machine to do the lifting, but he had none of that. It was just him all alone.

After spending the entire night and morning on all of the work, he had finished work on the entire dorm room. He remodeled his masters entire side of the room with the best money can by leaving him with the scraps, which he used to make himself a more comfortable bed. Looking out of the window he and saw some of the kids coming. Reaching into his pocket he gazed at the picture of his mother, before she was sick. For the next few minutes he would stare at the picture and fall into a deep sleep.

ooc

Where am I: In the Dorm
Who am I with: No one
Mood: Exhausted

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
“My wings are too small and weak”

Melody Maria Lee

User Image
Melody ended up staying with him, as she really didn’t want to leave him for some reason. Maybe, she was starting to get worried that he was going to end up breaking everything in his room. Well, for whatever the reason was she stood there listening to him ranting to himself while letting hint of his rage out. She watched him with a blank expression the whole time, as she wasn’t sure what to say to him. What can she say? Seeing his eyes started to glow to a brighter shade of red, it reminded her of his father which made her take a slight step back. She held her tongue as he tired to calm himself down which just made her sigh. It was like watching a mirror of herself when her family fallen more apart after her mother left and her father couldn’t pull himself together for his daughters. She had to learn to be the adult and give up on being like any other teenage girl. However, she felt Levi had it worse since there was always a chance that her father could pull out of depression and she wouldn’t have to worry so much. What hope did Levi have? He might learn to love her? Melody looked at Levi hopelessly as she wasn’t sure what move she should make.

She softly shook her head without saying a word as she let him cool himself down a little more before taking another step closer and wrapped her arms around him once more. “Life…is so unfair.” She stated suddenly in a low voice as she hugged him as if they had been friends their whole lives. Melody had no idea what else she could do to confront him. He didn’t seemed to mind her hugging him, so she held him a little longer. “If…you want.” Melody started softly, “I can speak back at her since I wasn’t given any orders in being nice to her…From your father that is.” Melody said joking slightly but it was true, the only person she had to agreed to please was Levi. She let her arms slide off of him and looked up at him while covering her smile as a part of her hoped that he would agree to that. She then turned slightly and pointed over to the bottle, "Do you want more, Levi?" She asked with a weak smile as she looked back up with him.

“To give the strength to see you again…Mother…”

Anxious Grabber

6,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image
Ðamien awtorne

xxxxx Thinking for a moment, Damien went through each blood bag, tasting a bit of each, looking for blood that seemed as if it would come from someone unhappy, or lustful. Finally deciding on a certain bag of AB neg. He set it in a small oven for a few minutes to warm it up, it was only natural that a vampire would like fresh, warm blood. He kept the warm blood in the bag, as it also seemed natural that a vampire would like to break through the bag with their fangs. He walked into the lounge where lady Loran was seated and handed her the bag of blood from a tray I tried finding the blood you may like best, but I'm not sure how well I did, I apologize if it's not to your liking" He set down the tray and wiped off some of the 'sweat' that came off of the bag with his handkerchief. While doing so, Loran asked him what the mistake he had made was.

Damien's eyes suddenly darkened, as he began to remember the time that he thought he was in love, those wonderful feelings, then to just be shut out by that person. He walked over to a chair that wasn't quite as nice as lady Loran's and looked down "Well, yes, I fell in love with one of my mistresses. It was taboo. I had never told her about it, she was a busy lady, but so beautiful. She was so kind to me at a time where no one was. Maybe I mistook her kindess for actual feelings." Damien looked down, then rested his head in his hands, all of the feelings coming back, the love, the heartbreak. "One day though, I escorted her to a lower end hotel, which surprised me a bit. Until... He paused for a moment, trying not to show too much feeling. "Until she walked out, a different woman, she turned into. She walked into that hotel, pure and joyful, and walked out sinful and filled with hate..

He closed his eyes, hoping to get rid of the terrible memory of her face, the seriousness in her eyes. "She told me that she no longer needed my services, and never to see her again. She clung onto the arm of another man. It was that moment that.. That I decided never to have feelings for a mistress ever... ever again. When I arrived home, my mother scolded me, telling me that I had forgotten an important rule of being a servant, which was to never love. Telling me, that I would never be good enough for my father.. " Damien began to think of his father, whom he had never met before. Like himself, Damien's father dedicated his life to his master and his family, leaving behind his own, his wife, Damien. He opened his eyes, realizing that tears had slipped out, and began to fall down his face. He pulled out a small tissue and wiped his eyes. "I apologize Milady, I didn't mean to tell you so much. But to answer your final question, yes, yes it still hurts to remember that time."

Feeling: Sad.
Thoughts: Too many of these memories...
OOC: I felt so bad for Damien while writing this ;~;

when all is done,
so when you have today,
you should say all that,
you have,
to say.

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Loran Black

Loran stared at him as he told his sad tale, it was actually pretty sad even for someone as unfeeling as Loran. Hearing that his mistress had changed from one thing to another she was curious how someone could change so suddenly. His sadness and past feelings she could see them in his eyes, but when she heard of his mother scolding him she could understand that. "Mothers... they just think they know whats best." she muttered sourly.

Glancing from her glass of blood she saw the tears that slipped from his eyes, she stared at them before she could smell the unhappiness that he gave out. The blood in the glass wasn't as unhappy as it was coming from Damien. Loran grabbed the hand he was wiping his eyes and pulled it closer to lips, her fangs grew slightly as she thought of sinking her teeth in his wrist. "It still hurts..." she repeated holding his wrist close to her face. Opening her mouth to bite down she finally snapped out of her state of desire for his blood and let his wrist go. "No need to apologize Damien." Loran composed herself like she always did she distant herself from his story. "Quite foolish to think you could love someone above your status..." she murmured drinking from the glass before feeling the blood in the cup wasn't good at all.

She put the glass down it still having most of the blood still in it, "I'm full." she stated suddenly before looking at her ring on her finger. Thinking about her love with Levi she wondered how she would react if he told her he never wanted to see her again. "Damien lets go and dress you up." she stated as she stood up and moved into her giant closet that he helped organize. Staring at the men's section of her closet she stared for a moment before pulling out a princely outfit and held it out to Damien. "I want to see this." she stated suddenly but then at a second glance she grabbed a pair of eats and tail, "With these." she added holding them for him to take it.

Tipsy Prophet

9,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Sophie Anne Carlton

Outside Alex Sad

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sophie blushed lightly with a small smile as Alex adjusted the flower in her hair and spoke softly. She was happy when he said it was alright. She was glad he wasn't upset with her. And if he was, he hid it well. As he offered his arm she took it shyly, blushing for a moment due to his reasoning. She was still embarrassed and hoped that he didn't think of her as a clutz. "Thank you," she said softly. She let her other free hand rest on his forearm, hoping to make him feel better about her safety.

As they continued on their walk, Alex began to speak. She looked up to him as he spoke. She looked to the ground and thought about his question. "Something about myself? Um... Well, I like pastries. Sophie looked up to him apologetically, "I'm sorry, I'm not sure what to say. But I'm not a very picky person of that's what you're worried about." She smiled and then looked out ahead of them. Sophie then remembered about her martial arts practice and looked down sadly. "Actually now that I think about it, there is something I should mention... She looked up to Alex, trying to give a fake smile do he wouldn't be worried. "I'm supposed to practice martial arts at least three hours a day. Let's try to do those early in the morning before classes." Sophie looked away with a sad look in her eyes.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Anxious Grabber

6,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image
Ðamien awtorne

xxxxx As Loran stated that mothers always think they know best, Damien couldn't help but agree. He looked up as she took his hand, and he could tell that she was about to drink his blood, she would probably enjoy his blood more that the blood he had given her. Damien was fully braced to be bitten, then suddenly she stopped herself. He stood, then walked over to a mirror, making sure he still looked presentable. There was nothing worse than a lady with a disheveled servant. He wiped his eyes again, then walked back over to Loran. He couldn't help but slightly smirk as she commented on how it was stupid of him to fall in love with her. Damien slightly expected her to react that way anyways.

Loran set down the glass, and stated she was full. He looked at her in doubt that she was really full, but went along with it. He looked down at Loran gazing at her ring, and sensed a feeling of doubt and worry emitting from her. Damien guessed that it was about Levi, and not being rejected by him. He was a bit surprised as Loran told him that she would be dressing him up. He felt a bit hesitant at first, but obeyed and followed her to her room. He smiled softly as she handed him a prince outfit, then was a bit shocked as she pulled out cat ears and a tail. He reluctantly took the outfit, and walked into his room to change. He looked at the prince outfit and smirked, of course she would choose something like that for him. He slid on the outfit and looked in the mirror. You look sharp, Damien He admired himself for a minute, then looked over to the ears and tail. He put them on quickly, then walked back into Loran's room, presenting himself as best he could.

Thoughts: ...Cat ears..?
OOC:~~

when all is done,
so when you have today,
you should say all that,
you have,
to say.
User Image
{ Alexander James Seefeld }

"What is it you want to do?" I ask myself

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ☆ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Alexander was happy that Sophie took his arm and didn't reject him. Though he was a little disappointed that Sophie couldn't really think of anything about herself. He wanted to get to know her more..But at least he knew she wasn't picky and liked pastries. It was a start. He nodded, taking in the information but she continued, remembering something that he should know. Alex had been half looking at her the entire time but not looked directly at her as she looked at him. What she told him next was a bit surprising. She didn't exactly seem the type to learn martial arts and she didn't look like she wanted to be learning it either despite the smile she put on her face. "Alright then, I'll make sure to work that into your schedule." he replied kindly. "Its quite admirable that you know and are learning martial arts.I've heard its quite difficult but the benefits are good" Alex tried to keep things positive and the mood bright.

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ☆ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Thoughts- Please let her be alright
Feelings- Worried
Location- Walking round campus
OOC-

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Loran Black

Loran was on her bed waiting for him to return, and once he did she stared at the princely outfit with a smile and giggle. Looking up to the cat ears and then down to the tail she stared for a moment before standing and walking over. "Tell me the truth, playing dress up is well lame." she commented as she took the ears off. She placed them on her head before looking up at him, "No one has liked playing it with me but it doesn't stop me from making them." she stated matter-of-factly. "What games do you like to play?" she asked a bit concern, she hadn't ask this question to anyone before. Loran was, to say the least, nervous for the answer maybe it was only her that liked games at all. Levi even had his moments were he hated to play with Loran but would anyways.

Looking up she started to fix his hair so that he looked a little more like Levi, smiling once she was done she held Damien close. It was nice to pretend everything was as she wanted it to be, nuzzling her face in his chest she sighed in relief. "Sometimes it is just nice to be held..." she commented softly. "Damien... Do you regret loving her?" she asked suddenly looking up at him. "That woman that betrayed your feelings do you regret feeling love for her." she rephrased. "... Am I prettier than she is?" she added to the question moving her fingers through his hair to make him look like Damien again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff