Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

ancientwolflord

〖❝Ӑlice Ϣhite❞〗

xxx I feel: Shy/Excited xxxx Location: English Classxxxx With: English Classxxx

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
Nobody ever said it'd be easy...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alice blushed, but smiled at the teacher as he called her Mademoiselle. Alice then tilted her head slightly to the side when he said he would have to give a title for her book report by the end of class. "Okay...is there a selection of books to choose from..or can I choose which I'd like?" She asked him. Although she was blushing and was shy she still spoke with some confidence. Alice listened as the professor spoke that his classroom was basically destroyed. She had been concentrating on the professors so much that she didn't really take a good look around the classroom. That's when she noticed that it basically looked like a small tornado came in and hit the classroom! Windows were broken, books scattered, some desks flipped over. The professor asked if she knew where they should take the classroom. Alice put her hand on her chin looking at the ceiling looking awfully cute although it wasn't on purpose of course. "Hmmm....We could go to the library." She said looking up at the professor in the eyes with a smile on her face.

Alice although mature and sweet for her age, her height didn't quite keep up with her. She felt as though the professor was towering over her considering she only stood at 5'5". She looked over around the classroom once again to look at the other students who were all watching her. That's when a certain student stood out to her. He was...mysterious looking in a way. Black hair and dark almost endless looking eyes. Alice almost zoned out a bit looking at him. He seemed like he had quite a dark past. I wonder who he is.... she thought to herself as she blinked a couple times and turned her attention back to the professor. Her big blue jewel like eyes looking up into his. /size]

They just promised it'd be worth it..

User Image

User Image
User Image

Fillin spent as much time as he could filling up on sugar before the bell rang. He got up and moved quickly from the cafeteria to the class. He chose a seat by the window, he always wanted to watch the outside whenever possible. He gave off the appearance of not paying any attention, gazing out the window, never taking notes. However, if his name was called for a question he would answer quickly and correctly. He usually knew the answer before the teacher was done speaking. He tried his best to be polite, but his mind usually ran on several different tracks at once. This made it nearly impossible for him to pay full attention to any single thing.
When he entered the English class he could not help but notice a copy of “The Count of Monte Cristo” lying on the teacher’s desk. He looked at it then nodded at the teacher. It was a good classic. He again took a seat by a window so he would have something to focus on so he would not get overly distracted. He found that he could concentrate better when he had all of his thought processes occupied instead of simply letting them all wander. He heard everything the teacher said and filed it away because he knew it would be important. He could not help but smile at himself when the teacher gave examples of world literature, each book listed he could have recited word for word. He would have been greatly surprised if they had brought up a book he had not heard of. Even so, it would not be a problem. His perfect memory allowed him to simply glance at a page to memorize it. He could read most books in a matter of minutes.
He heard somebody approaching his desk and decided it would be best to look over before anybody started getting the wrong idea. His shaking was as bad as it had been during breakfast, and he was still worried others might begin to think he was an addict. It happened at every school. When he looked at the list of books his eyes immediately fell on “Les Miserable,” which his mother had always affectionately referred to as “Les Mis.” He circled that one, not even realizing that it was supposed to be for students a year above him. He might have a perfect memory, but his mind moved so quickly that he was prone to small mistakes such as this.
He heard a window open behind him as books were being passed out. He did not mind, the fresh air sometimes helped with his headaches. As he considered opening the window beside himself he heard the person behind him sit down much more forcefully than needed. He turned his head to see if there was something wrong. As soon as his eyes landed on the scene everything slowed down. To be more accurate, his brain sped up. He called it overclocking his brain. He could register information faster than most people, to the point that he could run through a collection of thoughts so quickly it was almost like the world around his had stopped. He noticed the cracks in the windows and the desks moving away from the girl, including his own. He quickly jumped out of his chair, making sure to move away from the girl and land prone with his head covered. He had already gotten in the air by the time he heard the teacher yell for everyone to get under their desks. The landing rove the wind out of his body as he heard somebody jump through a window, then the sounds of somebody else running by and leaping out of the same window. From the location of the footsteps he could only assume that it was that Summerfield girl and the teacher. He heard voices outside and after only a few minutes everything seemed to have calmed down. He got up shakily, returned his desk to where it had been when they got there and sat back down. His shaking was much worse than usual now, due to his elevated heart rate and adrenaline. He forced himself to calm down before he hyperventilated and took one of the caffeine pills his doctor had given him. The migraines always got worse in times when he forced himself to think that quickly.
By the time the teacher got back Fillin had regained his composure. He noticed that the teacher had changed clothes and showered while he was out. Given that he had gone through a window there must have been some blood involved, either Summerfield’s or the teacher’s. If the teacher was injured, though, he did not show any signs of it. About this time he noticed a young girl walk in. She seemed extremely shy, and kind of cute. He saw that she was looking at somebody with interest. When he followed her sightline he saw that it was the creepy Brit who never seemed to talk much.
“G****mmit! How come girls always like THOSE guys? What’s up with that??” He thought to himself.
Seriously, though, the dude gave Fillin chills down his spine. The way he glared at people like he was going to kill them, the way he obviously faked formalities when all he wanted was for people to avoid him, Fillin read him like a book. And seriously, who carries a sword around with them EVERYWHERE?
Fillin kept his thoughts to himself.

(Alright! Finally caught both my characters up! Sorry it took so long xD)
(Something I want to note about Fillin is that a lot of my writing for him mimics his thought patterns. To make that part of the character more clear I think I will start doing his entire posts in first person, even though that might be a bit unorthodox. I think it will fit well with this character since most of what makes him Fillin is the weird way in which his mind works. Right now I feel like relaying the information I want to give is rather confusing.)

”PirateQueen12”

”TheDevilsHaze”

”Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX”

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

Antoine smiled as he heard her ask about the list of books he considered for the book report, he showed it to her since it was p[asted in his blackboard... which he noticed remained intact

"Here is the selection mademoiselle," Antoine answered. "You can choose one that is listed in your year.. if you want you can introduce yourself to the class since you are new.. just give us your name.. where you come from and what are your hobbies. that way you dont have to do that the next day."

Antoine smiled at the student and then picked up a pen and his class register... since she was a new student who just recently enrolled he would need to update his class register so that she would be included in the grading system.

User Image

Made by Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

PirateQueen12

AncientWolflord

TheDevilsHaze

Demonic Millionaire

7,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

ancientwolflord

piratequeen12

〖❝Ӑlice Ϣhite❞〗

xxx I feel: Nervous/Excited xxxx Location: English Class xxxx With: English Studentsxxx

User Image

Alice noticed another male student looking at her that was sitting next to the window on the far side of the classroom. She looked over the rest of the class until the professor spoke once again making her blush by calling her mademoiselle and pointed out the list of books on the chalk board. Alice read probably thousands of books in the personal library she had back at home and she recognized the names of all of them, the ones above her year as well. Considering Alice couldn't leave the mansion, if she wasn't in home school or getting combat classes or any other classes Fredrick felt like teacher her, she was sitting in the library reading. That's when she was told to introduce herself to the whole class "O-Okay, Professor." She said smiling up at him. Her cheeks still pink from the shy blush. She was a confident girl typically and honestly could kick some major a**, but that didn't change the fact that the first time she's meeting a group of people its an entire class and she was needing to speak in front of them all.

Alice took a quiet deep breath and faced the classroom putting her hands by her sides almost looking like she was in a soldier position. "Hello...My name is Alice White...I actually moved here from Italy, but my culture is Japanese. My hobbies...oh! I like to read, paint, Spar ((as in fighting)), umm...cook, and just be outside in general." She said listing off what she could from the top of her head. As she spoke thinking about what her hobbies were she looked up at the ceiling as though the answers would be there. "And I'm very glad to be part of this school and part of your class." She said with a cute smile. The pink blushed appearing almost as though it were stained onto her cheeks. She did another quick look around the class still noticing those two boys one seeming as though he was shaking and on a sugar rush and the other...just mysterious in general. Alice stared honestly kind of awkward at the boy for a minute until she realized she was finished. She looked over at the professor awaiting his command weather she should take a seat or if the class would go into another room.

User Image

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
]
User Image

User Image

Antoine listened to her introduction and raised his eyebrow at her... so she was italliani. Antoine was fluent in the italian language.. he was quite the linguist knowing 5 languages. He did however notice that she was out of her place with too many people. Was she homeschooled.

"Grazie signora, ora si può prendere il tuo posto.," (Thank you madam, now you may take your seat.) Antoine answered the reason he spoke in italian was so she could relax. "C'è un posto libero accanto a Angelo... Andre.." (There is a free Seat beside the angel... Andre.)

Antoine turned to look at Andre Celestine who look up at him and then at the student. The angle's blue eyes stared at the vampire feeling the aura from her... he tilted his head to the side.. this was the first time he saw a natural born vampire... and there was also a half vampire here as well. hmm... perhaps he could be cordial to her. Even if dark and light creatures never mix well.

"Over here Miss white... ther is a seat beside me," Sephiro called out and raised his hand so that she would know where to go.

User Image

Made by Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

PirateQueen12

AncientWolflord

TheDevilsHaze
User Image
User Image

When she began speaking he paid rapt attention. He could practically hear Kai's voice echoing to him from the past.
"Remember Lupe, in all you deal with, forewarned is forearmed"
He noted that they had similar interests in literature, painting, and combat. However, the literature was simply a tool for knowledge. To Lupe knowledge would always equal power. That was also why he had so much combat training. He doubted that was her reason for those interests.
There was something about this girl that unsettled Lupe. It was a similar reaction to having met Saiko, that something about this girl reminded him of looking in the mirror..but it certainly was not her bearing. Unlike himself and Saiko this girl showed no confidence in front of a crowd. He could not even imagine a blush like that crossing Saiko’s face..but he took his head away from that train of thought and onto the new girl, Alice. She was small, certainly, but for some reason his instincts told him not to trust in size. And this was no matter of mere carefulness, either, she seemed much more lethal somehow. He wondered how well she could handle a katana.
When she finished speaking he noticed her looking directly at him. This was what truly put him on edge. She did not bear a malicious look on her face, but he had the feeling she was sizing him up. He would have to watch himself until he knew what her motives were. If this girl wanted a fight, he would be willing to give it. He returned her gaze in full, neither blinking nor looking away. He was not about to be stared down by somebody who could at best hope to look him straight in the chest once he stood.
(I know that’s not what you were implying at all..but that’s how Lupe is going to interpret it xD)

”TheDevilsHaze”
User Image
User Image

I heard that girl, Alice, begin speaking with the professor. It was subtle, but I could hear the faintest accent coloring her otherwise perfect Japanese. Spanish? No, definitely Italian. I knew I was right, but that didn’t stop a small wave of self-indulgent happiness when she confirmed it in her introduction. She said she liked reading and cooking. Ma taught me how to cook at a young age. She was also the reason I took to reading so much. I tend to enjoy reading more, though. I can cook from a recipe but I’m not the most creative person. The only time I really enjoy cooking is when I can show off my reflexes like one of those hibachi chefs. Maybe I’ll get that chance later in cooking class? Anyway, back on the girl.
He still couldn’t help but think this girl was kind of cute, especially when she blushed like that. All of a sudden he noticed that she was staring right at him. His cheeks turned as red as hers and he quickly looked out the window. He started cursing himself mentally. He had thought that with everybody else watching her as she entered the room he would not be noticed, but he must have been too obvious. When he looked back up, this time looking at the blackboard instead of directly at her, he noticed she was looking at the British dude again. He gritted his teeth in frustration.
He noticed the teacher was speaking in Italian. This did not bother him, he was fluent in many languages including Italian.

”TheDevilsHaze”

”Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX”

Demonic Millionaire

7,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

anceintwolflord

〖❝Ӑlice Ϣhite❞〗

xxx I feel: Nervous/Excited xxxx Location: English Class xxxx With: English Studentsxxx

User Image

Alice's heart skipped a beat and her eyes lit up as she heard her new professor speak perfect Italian. She nodded with a smile and small blush in response to telling her to take a seat. As she turned to find a desk she was told to sit next to Andre. She tilted her head to the side wondering which of all these students was this so called Andre. She saw a hand go up in the air and someone calling her over to sit down. "Thank you." she said to the long blonde haired boy. What, was every boy in this school attractive or something? Alice walked over to the seat pulling it out and sitting down. Her heart was still racing, but she already really enjoyed her professor and so far the students seemed very nice and welcoming. of course it was a bit...confusing as to why the room had broken windows and what not, but she figured it was best to just ignore it and continue on as a normal student here.

Alice couldn't help, but feel like she had a few set of eyes on her. Although she was excited to be going to this school she couldn't help, but be nervous that she would possibly be shut out by the other students. What if nobody accepted her kind there? If vampires were looked down upon? Other than Fredrick Alice hadn't ever even met another vampire. Alice glanced over at the boy sitting by the window again seeing his cheeks were a dark red and he was still shaking. Was he feeling sick maybe? And then back to the other dark haired boy who looked as though he were staring her down earlier. Did she have a stain on her shirt? Or something in her teeth maybe? Alice's heart rate once again started racing when she thought of all the possibilities that could have been wrong with her while she was speaking. She looked down at her desk slowly turning her head towards the boy looking at him up and down to try and get a better idea of who and possibly what this kid was.

(( hehe i love your character though! Literally made me laugh out loud with the post for Lupe! x3 ))

User Image

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Human name: Andre Celestine

User Image

Sephiro watched as the vampire went to the seat and he turned his eyes to the professor who was rubbing the back of his head and saw the professor turn to the drama teacher and silently discuss where to go to continue the class... after all the classroom was indeed destroyed.

Sephiro turned to look at the new student and he turned his body to her and extended his hand to her in greetings. He may be an angel but he is also half human and like her was part of this world.. so it would be good to make friends? Even if this person was a dark creeature and he a light creature

"Hello miss white, My name's andre," said Sephiro. "I hipe you will come to enjoy staying in this school."

Sephiro gave the vampire a smile and waited for her to accept his hand of friendship.

User Image

PirateQueen12

AncientWolflord

TheDevilsHaze

Demonic Millionaire

7,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

〖❝Ӑlice Ϣhite❞〗

xxx I feel: Excited/Curious xxxx Location: English Classroom xxxx With: Andre, English Classxxx

User Image

As Alice sat at her desk examining some of the students around the classroom the student who she had sat right by, Andre spoke to her introducing himself. Alice looked over at him noticing that everything about this boy was well...light. His skin, hair, eyes, everything just seemed bright. Although her professor had said angel, but she thought he just meant as in a good behaved student. Did he actually mean a real angel? "It's nice to meet you Andre...I'm Alice as you already know." She said sticking her hand out giving him a firm hand shake. obviously not firm to hurt him, but a nice confident hand shake, definitely not what you would expect from such a small looking girl who had been so shy to speak in front of the class.

Although Alice was nervous to meet all the new students because she had been home schooled and hadn't met anyone in her life really, she still knew what Fredrick had taught her since she was little and one thing was to always give a good firm handshake to not show any weakness and make sure they know you're...well..you. "I hope so too...This school already is very beautiful of what I've seen so far..I'm excited" She said with a smile and small blush spreading across her cheeks. Alice opened her note book to write down the book choices on the chalkboard deciding on one already. She decided to read "Around the world in 80 days" by Jules Verne. She had actually already read this book in the past, but it was such a great book she had no problem with ready again, so why not do a report on it as well?

User Image

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Human name: Andre Celestine

User Image

Sephiro returned the firm handshake with a small smile though he was slightly burned by the dark powers of the vampire... However he didnt mind it at all at least he was making friends with this realm's creatures. He was actually a half angel.

"That is great, miss white or may i call you alice?" Sephiro asked. "All students no matter what year have the same class schedule, so if you want you can stay beside me today so that i can help you familiarize yourself to where the classrooms are... I am in Second year... and basing on the book title you want to read you are in your third year."

Sephiro had noticed what she had wrote because he was facing towards her and it was easier to read things when you are facing the person who had wrote it. He himself was a second year but he had chosen a 4th year book... Les Miserables by Victor hugo because it served him dual purpose. He was the drama class and club's scriptwriter and they had decided to do the musical Les miserable for the school play. Sephiro had his hands full as he had to watch the musical play and understand the story while reading the book... thats why he decided to write a book report on the Les mis.

User Image

PirateQueen12

AncientWolflord

TheDevilsHaze

Demonic Millionaire

7,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

〖❝Ӑlice Ϣhite❞〗

xxx I feel: Excited/Curious xxxx Location: English Classroom xxxx With: Andre, English Classxxx

User Image

Alice smiled with her pink blush remaining on her cheeks when Andre asked if he could call her Alice. "Of course." She said with a nod. Alice was all for respect, but she never felt that calling someone by their last name unless it was a teacher was necessary. Alice's blush deepened to a bit darker of a red when he offered her to stay beside him for the day so he could help show her around the school and get to know where the classrooms were considering everyone no matter what year had the same schedule. She liked that idea though. Not just the idea of having such a sweet escort, but the idea that you weren't discriminated by what grade you were in. You could all be in the same classroom able to converse with your upper and lower class men. "Sure..That'd be great if you wouldn't mind...Thank you." She said looking into his eyes with her big blue ones.

Alice usually always tried to remain eye contact when speaking to someone. She felt more comfortable in a way. "Thank you for being so kind, Andre" She said in her usual soft kind voice. "I really do appreciate it...Considering it's my first day here it is honestly a tad bit intimidating." She admitted although it was probably already pretty obvious with how shy she had been when speaking in front of the class earlier when she walked in. She examined Andre looking at his eyes and his hair and just everything in general trying to get a better idea of who he was. He was very kind and polite though and that's all that really mattered to Alice.

User Image

Decisive Informer

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab tab ...LIES, HATRED, & DESPAIR BRINGS NOTHING BUT UNHAPPINESS...

Zeshin who had been sitting on the bleachers to where the track field was had smiled over to Saiko as she took his offered of training with him whenever she feel the need to. As the combat instructor had told her this, he couldn't help himself but smiled enthusiastically at her comment. He had never met anyone who is so eager to expand their horizon before. More so, their knowledge of enhancing their powers to a certain extent. Even so, Ze figured that perhaps Saiko here will be more of use when needed in the future that is if there is ever any attack from those who are against this school, anyhow.

After a brief explanation of the club's reformation, Ze took a long drag as to think of this situation. Indeed the only reason to why the Kendo was disbanded was due to lack of members. Due to this, the school was unable to provide such funds to it even though it was a club activity. However, if they did end up having more than three people within the club then things would of have been settled and nothing couldn't of have happened. Turning to take a quick look at Saiko again, Ze momentarily stood up as he stretched out his arm to lengthened his tired body. Upon doing it so, he could feel his muscles as they were being stretched out then followed by a soft sigh as he turned to look away from her. "Sure. I wouldn't mind supervising the club. Besides, I have nothing better to do other than sleep the day away..." he chuckle softly only to hear the 8'o clock bell. "Well you should start heading to class. We will talk more of this when it's free time. Besides, you'll know where to find me..." Ze simply told her and urge that young student of his to start heading to class.

TIME SKIP

About half an hour later, Zeshin who had been dozing off finally awoke to the sound of the eight-thirty bell. Rubbing his slightly, he glanced over to the field once more when he got up from his seat to dust away the sand that had gotten onto his clothes. Yawning, Zeshin began to make his way out of the track field. Later on, the Sports Instructor will probably end up using this place for his class. Taking one last look, Ze ventured back onto the school's courtyard. As he did so, he could hear the soft spoken words coming out from another teacher's lips as they talked about what had happened during English Class. Furrowing his brows, he lifted his hands up when his fingers swiftly went over to touch his temples as to try to understand what they had said. Something happened during class and it seems as though they've mentioned Miss Hanazuka-san? I wonder if she's near here?--

"Yes did you see her? That professor ran toward the garden! I can almost smell her blood!" A student smirked as he licked his lips.

"Not uh? What are you a vampire or something? Geez, I thought you were unable to smell such a scent!" Another student joked as she giggled at the thought of what her friend had said.

Ze stood there silently when he simply coughed, "Ahem! You two need to get to class otherwise penalty will be enforced onto you both." He stated firmly toward the two before turning his body as they went to face the garden. About a few minutes later, Ze finally arrived at the Gazebo to where the garden was. As he came closer and closer to the area, he came to a stop only to hear Fumiko talking to another student. Leaning against a nearby tree, he could finally smell the scent of blood as it drips onto the ground. Narrowing his eyes at it, Ze found Fumiko pushing the student away.

When the student had disappeared, Zeshin quietly made his way over to her as he hover her from behind only to see her hand bleeding from the mere cut that she had. "Let me take a look at your hand. If you're so unwilling to go to the nurse's office, I guess I'll have to do but to take a good look at your wound then..." Ze stated as he waited for her to reply to him. "Well are you going to do it or should I just let the matter worsen?"

...LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH WILL BRING YOU HARMONY & PEACE...

Where: Track Field > Gazebo/Garden tab Who: Saiko > Fumiko tab Thoughts: Hm....What will her answer be? tab Theme: tab OOC: Sorry it took me so long to reply!

Zeshin #FF3800, Italic Slateblue
pdragon619
Heart 0f Gold

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
User Image

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
                                                ┏━━━━━━━━━┓

umiko watched as the girl had left her be in the Gazebo. Fumi sighed and groan as she pushed herself up leaning once more against the railing as she is sitting on the seat. Fumi could hear every sound of her blood that once to get out of her body. Fumi needs to really get the glass that is still deep inside her side just under her ribs. Fumi was just about to continue to try and get it out of her side when she heard or sensed someone very familiar thats heading her direction.

Fumi lifted her head up to see Zeshin hover over head which caused the woman to widen her eyes.
                                                "Z-Zeshin!?" she said as she then still holds her side holding the blood in with her blood control.
                                                She heard him tell her to let him take a look at her hand? She raised an eyebrow wondering why would he want to look at her hand. Fumi was about to say something but hears him continue on telling her about how she doesn't want to go to the nurses office so to have him do it instead. She stared up at him in silence. She wondered if his really serious about having to take a look at her wound..She wondered in her mind if he really is serious and does really care about her? Something that has yet to be discovered.

Fumi looked away from him as she tilted her head and gave a sigh.
                                                "If your wondering...it's not my hand that's injured genius" she said in a little playful tease as she smirked and gave a light giggle though it sort of pained her when she laughed since the glass is still inside her.
                                                She grown after having to give a small laugh. Fumi made sure she still has her hand on her wound at her side. She slowly pushed herself up from where she was sitting as she got to her feet. She moaned in pain as she tried to get up. When she got up she slowly turned around and looked at Zeshin with tired and weak expression on her face.

"No...I can not go to the nurses office. For sure that girl will be at the nurses office and I don't want any of the other students to worry something that can be dealt with" she said to him.
                                                She smiled small and weakly.
                                                "Plus it's not a big deal...it's not like I can be easily killed by a mislay glass" she said to him.
                                                She looked away from him as she lifted her jacket showing where her hand is holding her waist to where she's holding her blood from flowing out anymore then what it has already while she was digging her fingers into her side.

She then looked back at Zeshin as she stood in the center in the Gazebo looking at him.
                                                "So...if your serious about wanting to help me. Then help me" she said as she holds her gaze with his.
                                                While she stares at him in his eyes she gave a small smile towards him.
                                                "The glass is inside just under my ribs" she told him waiting for him to come to her and aid her try to help her.
                                                It would probably be more easier if she had someone else pull the glass out from her body so shes able to hold back the blood from flowing out of her body so she doesn't loose anymore blood while doing the process. In her mind she wondered if the girl Marian is alright and also her former student Antoine. Fumi was the kind of person who would look out for others before her own self, a change to her ever since she was taken in by the First President had her under his wings ever since she was banished from the Demon underworld by her father...

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

Mood;; Stubbornxxxx Location;; At the Garden in the Gazeboxxxx Company;; Alone > Zeshinxxxx Wearing;;What I'm Wearing right now

kiri_chan08

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image

*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。✎**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿*゚’゚✿.。✎*

W e a t h e r
Morning ⊹ Afternoon ⊹ Evening
Sunny ⊹ Cloudy ⊹ Storm ⊹ Raining ⊹ Windy ⊹ Warm ⊹ Hot ⊹ Cold
Summer ⊹ Autumn ⊹ Winter ⊹ Spring

T o d a y ' s X E v e n t X H a p p e n i n g
English class has finished as the 9:00am bell rang through the hall ways of the school and echoed through outside of the school as it's time for the Music Class to start.

Classes

Schedule One

Morning bell | 6:30 am
Breakfast bell | 7:00 am
Class bell | 7:30 am
Math | 8:00 am
English | 8:30 am
Music| 9:00 am

Club activity 1 | 9:30 am
Recess Bell | 10:00 am
Class Bell | 10:30 am
Astronomy | 11:00 am