Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
R A I N E

Raine kept quiet after Josh had informed her it shouldn't be too much longer.. She really hoped so,
But staying somewhere near Ryu had her a bit on edge, since being away for quite some time she has let him go and her feelings were no longer the same.. If she was human the situation might be different, she didn't want to hurt him or face him so she would rather have him believe that Raine was gone forever.

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
"Ah... A crush perhaps?" He said laughing.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
takashi hugged both eclipse and hugged and kissed air "gotta head off to work"

noire snuggled into luci
vermilion exploded into smoke and formed into a necklace with a red ruby around lunas neck

Greedy Fatcat

((Out Of Character:I really don't know where this is....but i'll try to blend in i guess...or i'll find someone to interact with...but now i really don't know where to start...so i can't post...)))

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Just post anywhere. Noone really cares biggrin

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
~LUNA~

Luna saw that the boy had once again disappeared. She felt her neck a bit heavier, she looked down to see a ruby necklace. She looked at it curiously and thought to herself 'did he give that to me? very strange boy indeed' she gave a smalle laugh to herself.

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Luci

She shook her head with a blush. Nervously she ran off to the school and toward her dorm. She was quick on her feet.

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
"Oops... I pushed it to far I think..." He said with a small laugh.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
vermilion disapeared and appeared at the gates

Bashful Partier

5,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

She got teary eyed as she burst into tears, hugging him. Please tell me your joking. She sobbed. Please. Tell me your lieing. She whispered, tears staining her cheeks.

Greedy Fatcat

User Image
Tsubomi

Tsubomi rubbed her eyes before opening them,then making sure her glasses were still on.She looked around remembering that she was in the park, 'did i fall asleep again?' Tsubomi asked herself because barely anyone was there.suddenly Tsubomi felt something cold on her shoulders and looked up "Snow." she said shivering 'i should hurry and get back' Tsubomi then rushed to her feet and started toward the gates.

((Out Of Cats:LOL it might be bad because i really didn't know what to do sweatdrop ))

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Vermilion opened the gate doors"welcome to our great academy" he said bowing

Dante hugged her" shhhhh its ok love" he said to yuki

Bashful Partier

5,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
She sobbed into his shirt, shaking. Let's go to the Acadamy. She said, done crying but her heart broken.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dante picked her up an arm ubrr her legs and an arm under herupper-back " ok love," he said and set off at a run

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
~LUNA~

Luna watched as the boy opened the gates for someone, a small smile appeared on her lips and she thought to herself 'strange and sweet, hm interesting combination.. Oh wait some people think I'm like that too,' and giggled to herself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff