Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Streaker

6,650 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
R A I N E

Raine continued to listen to the conversation between Josh and Shane.. Though hearing Josh introduce himself as Clark made her giggle a little, her laughter tickled within his head

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
"boy i dont know who you think you are calling me that my name is Hatori Kojimoto...... and as for you clark try not to get into any trouble" the old man chuckles "well boy who are you" the old man prods the boy with his stick

Chatty Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
"Dont get used to me calling myself Clark, Raine. Even though I will admit it is funny to be someone else." Josh said laughing.

Aged Werewolf

Kimi Eclipse Air
Kurai

She nooded at his anwser. "Yes." She said

User Image

Luci

Luci stayed behind the curtains her ears perked up at what Dante said. "I didn't what to do that she's the one who hit me...." She mumbled to herself she wanted to get out of there asap. But she didn't know how since they was blocking the way to the door. Then she remembered they left Knight behind and she wondered where he was.

Chatty Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Knight poked luci's side and laughed a littled. "Whats with the contest?" He asked her.

Aged Werewolf

User Image

Luci

Startled she looked to she who poked her. "Oh hey Knight....That big chest lady name Yuki or Yukion something like that don't like me." She said with pout her ears back. "And the mutt boy too... well now he hates me." She said the shrugged it now not really caring anymore. "Noire probably hates me too...." Luci moved the curtain abit that hid them from everyone else then looked at Noire and closed it. She started to mess with her hair her eyes started to tear up. She didn't look like the time that'll hurt someone at all.

Chatty Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
"Then thats their loss." He said with a laugh, patting her head.

Aged Werewolf

User Image

Luci

She laughed a bit at his comment. "Yea I guess." She looked up at him with a slight smile her emerald eyes looking at him then got with a stretch. "Even though it's comfy in here I think my dorm would be better since you know it got bed plus I didn't even unpack my things." Luci said with a laugh.

Chatty Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
"Then what are we waiting for?" He said, taking her hand. Both dissapeared into the shadows, and then appeared at the front of the school "Now where is your-" He stopped, looking at a robed man walking by.

Josh continued to walk when he saw darkside appear out of the shadows. "Uh oh...!" He mumbled to himself as he continued to walk, ignoring Darkside.

Friendly Survivor

7,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
noire runs and rubs up against lucis leg "i dont hate you"

dante looked at the old man with rage "im dante "

Aged Werewolf

User Image

Luci

She held on to his hand then looked down at Noire she picked him up before they teleported in fornt of the school. When they got infront of the school she held on to Noire in her arms and started to walk toward the school's door but forgot she was still holding on to Knight's hand.

Chatty Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
"Give me a second..." Knight said, walking toward the monk.

Josh looked back at darkside to see him coming closer. "God damnit!" He mumbled to himself. The monk tossed a ball of fire at Knight, and then dissapeared in the time he threw it.

Aged Werewolf

User Image

Luci

She stopped looking at him letting go of his hand. She watched him got over to the monk she curiously Luci snuggled Noire near her.

Friendly Survivor

7,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
noire licked luci " i dont hate you sempai"

takashi looked at air " love ittle be ok if it wasnt for her we wouldnt be having our lil baby '

Chatty Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Knight gave a grunt as he saw the monk dissapear. "Damned fool!" He mumbled to himself as he went back to Luci.

"Ok, THAT was a little to close..." Josh mumbled from behind a tree.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games