Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,125 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
((ooc:im under the assumption that raine can only be seen by people she wants to see her))
ryu walks out of the shadows "is that so joshua so you managed to somehow live" he stumbles forward brushing past raine as if she wasnt there "err that was weird..... well anyway thought you was never going to come back ehhh for one not wanting to be seen not a really good job but let me help" ryu mutters as he casts a spell on josh making people want to avoid him "there that should help a bit" he mutters somthing odd 'hmmmmmm somthing is off i would never have tripped thats not like me'

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Luci

She glanced at him with a teasing smirk. She soon stopped when they went past the hot springs building. Her smirk turned into a grin she gave Knight the kit. She started to giggle cutely as she looked at the building. "Let's go to the Hot Springs!" She said and grabbed his hand taking him to the building.

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
"Your overdoing it ryu. I dont mind being seen, just not being seen as Josh yet.' He said with a laugh.

"If were going to the hotsprings, we need to take him in to..." He said, pointing at Happy.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
takashi moaned in pain " what the hell happened to me"

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Kimi Eclipse Air
Kurai

Air hugged him glad he was ok the shurged. "You fainted." She said.

User Image

Luci

Luci nodded. "Of course." She said looking at the kit then toke him from Knight. Once they was in the Hot Springs she stopped toke look. "It's so steamy. " She said.

Bashful Partier

5,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Yukino
User Image
Happy
User Image
User Image

She dunked under the steamy water, worry creeping into her. She burst from the water, gasping for air. How long is Happy going to be gone? She murmured to herself. She saw his knap sack on the rocks. Happys knapsack! She cried, grabbing it up. She gasped when she felt Dante hug her. Dante? Do I worry to much? She asked him, clutching the green sack to her chest.

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
R A I N E

Raine felt another presense approaching and as she turned to see who it was Ryu had brushed past her causing her to move back slightly, he didn't seem to notice her but he deffinately had a feeling. She looked at Josh to see his reaction to being seen by another but he didn't seem to mind,
She then wondered how Ryu and the other would react to her being an angel now.. But she remained unseen for now.

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Kimi Eclipse Air
Kurai

She sighed in relief also then stopped when she seen the girl walked in going over to Yukion. Air held on to Takashi's arm.

User Image

Luci

As she walked through through the light steam she stopped when she seen Yukion. She walked over to her as she held Happy in her arms. "Oh there's your knapsack kit." She said with a smile. "Looks like you left here." She said with a giggle.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
abit " said dante

takashi moaned in releif

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
"It wouldnt be a hot spring if it wasnt steamy..." Knight said, laughing a little.

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Kimi Eclipse Air
Kurai

She held on to Takashi's arm then started to pull him abit. "Takashi...." She whispered in a whimper.

User Image

Luci

Luci put the kit down then turned with giggle at Knight's comment. She then seen Takashi and Air. She glanced at Air for awhile then smiled at Takashi she went to the changing room to change. "I'll be back." She said in a humming tone.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,125 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"well you can never be to careful" ryu laughs and spins around pulling a face over his own "kekekekekek i bet i look abit decieving huh" ryu laughs in a old raspy voice "well i think this will be enough to decive anyone" he laughs

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
takashi pulled her ontop of him and kissed her

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
"Alright." Knight said, sitting down.

"You could fool anyone with the flick of a wrist if you wanted to, ryu." He said with a laugh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff