Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Gawker

7,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
~LUNA~

Luna waited for the boys name until her eyes glowed red, but not intentionally, she was startled. She turned around to see a girl on the ground with white hair like hers. Her eyes stopped glowing red, she looked at her curiously in why she was in a rush, but decided not to ask it wasn't her business. Luna gave the girl a small smile "It's quite alright, I tend to do the same thing too" she said calmly.
User Image

She looked up, before smiling. I like you! Im Yukino but you can call me Yuki if you want! She said cheerfully before hearing other students whisper. Oh its her again. One whispered, to another, before glaring. Doesnt she give up? Such a slut, going after every man. Another whispered. Oh! And if someone tells you Im the Yingyang Slut, just ignore them. I understand Ive made bad mistakes in the past but Ive atoned of my sins. She said, determination in her voice.

Beloved Gawker

7,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
~LUNA~

Luna noticed her voice had changed as she said she had done some bad things in the past. She heard whispers, Luna's eyes glowed red when she stared at one of the students that were whispering about Yuki. She muttered the word"pain" in a serious tone, then watched as the kid fell to their knees and cried out in agony. She looked away and the kid's pain had stopped then Luna looked back at Yuki who was still on the ground as her eyes stopped glowing red. She helped Yuki up and gave her a small smile "My name's Luna and we've all made mistakes in our lives not a big deal" she said calmly.
User Image

She laughed, before handing her a slip of paper with her number on it. Call me or text me if you have any problems. My reputation of injuries to bullys is greater than the other. Im here for you Luna, were friends now, right? She said, before seeing the hoard of boys she was running from, turn around the corner and spot her. Uh oh! Gotta run! See ya! She said quickly, before dashing off.

Shadowy Werewolf

They was been fighting a long time now and she was starting to get fustraded from it she was got distracted when she seen the girl that was watching them earlier. She hit the ground when he grabbed her foot and slammed her. Elcipse got up with a growl her eyes showed darkness and insanity but quickly she calmed knowing that Air well try to help her and use her spirit. She turned and left going towards the school building to cool off because if she didn't she knew from a fact that she would have killed him with hesistation. Once she got to the school building she stopped when she seen a big armored man on the floor he looked passed out Elcipse then picked up a metal stick that was attached to a pipe and poked him with it.

Beloved Gawker

7,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
~LUNA~

Luna took the piece of paper and put it in her pocket, she smiled when she asked if they were friends "of course we're friends" she said with another smile. Then watched as she had started running off and fanboys had started chasing after her. Luna rolled her eyes as the boys were trying to keep up with her. She then faced back to the boy she was talking to earlier waiting for his reply of his name.

Chatty Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120117072102/darksouls/images/f/f3/OHkrN.jpg
Havel grabed the pipe and looked at eclipse for a little. He started to try and speak, but forgot that only Darkside could hear him. He started writing in the dirt the letters Dark, and then laied his head back down.
(OOC:edited graped to grabed.)

Timid Phantom

User Image

xxx██████ MISA ::ELEMENTAL NEKO:: KATZE███
xxxxxxxxxxxx
You may have noticed...
xxxxxxxxI have quite the personality.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDon't mind me...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'm just crazy.

Stumbling on her own two feet a little, Misa let out a sigh of relief to see that she was definitely improving from her condition earlier. Guess I learned my lesson and paid the price.. She thought to herself with a sigh as she turned the corner. When she saw a giant suit of armor laying on the ground next to a neko, she tilted her head to the side a bit. Then it hit her like a sack of potatoes; that was Havel. She took a step back as the shadow of the wall covered her so she wouldn't be seen as she peered around the corner. The neko had poked him with a what seemed like a pole. After that, the suit of armor traced something in the dirt that made Misa's eyes widen. On instinct, her phone was in her hand in seconds with Josh's number typed in. Just as she was about to hit call, she hesitated. What if me contacting him is a bad idea..? What do I do.. She screamed at herself in her head as she sat there, paralyzed with dread and confusion.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[[ooc;; ]]

Chatty Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120117072102/darksouls/images/f/f3/OHkrN.jpg
Havel looked around a little to see Misa with her phone, and started to panic a little. If she found out what happened... Not going to be a pretty sight. Havel waved his hand over to Misa, then pointed at the word dark on the ground.

Timid Phantom

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
You may have noticed...

Letting out a sigh of defeat to see that Havel had spotted her, she responded to his waving hand by approaching him and falling to her knees infront of the word he'd written in the dirt. She smiled at the neko with the pole before staring down at the words again with a clueless look on her face. "Dark.." She said aloud, grinding her teeth together as she tried to figure out what it could mean. "Dark.. Darkness.. Dark alley.. Dark.. Darkside?" Her eyes widened as she looked over at the suit of armor. "Darkside?" She repeated again, feeling awfully jittery about this whole thing.

[[ooc;; ]]

Chatty Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Havel nodded when she said Darkside. He looked around to make sure he actually wasnt around, and then wrote another word. Message.

Timid Phantom

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
You may have noticed...

Misa looked like she was about to explode as she anxiously watched Havel write another word in the dirt. She stared at the word for quite a while as if it was in a foreign language before speaking. "Alright, what should I tell him and where can I find him?" Misa asked, trying to keep still.

[[ooc;; ]]

Chatty Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Havel shook his head, and pointed at him, and back at message. He was trying to say he needed to talk to dark, but didnt really know how to.

Shadowy Werewolf

Eclipse read the word dark that was written before she seen the other girl came over to them. She looked at her when she said Darkside Eclipse heard of this Darkside but never believed that it was true. "To think of it Josh haven't been around lately then he usually is." She said looking at the other word that he written now and stay quiet for a long while. "Message?" Eclipse whispered to herself with a questioning look as she looked at them both. "What happened to Josh?" She asked him then looked him when she seen he was trying to say something.

((Edit))

Chatty Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Havel pointed back at dark, then at message, then at himself. The translation of it was: I am going to tell everyone once I tell Dark.

(Note: I will translate what hes saying sometimes to make it easier on people.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff