Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
takashis fist became like small boulders and rock hard he swung first sswinging them like wrecking balls

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
"ancient " he said softly his hands at his sides

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Once they got the backyard her ears twitched she turned and jumped out the way quickly she was lucky to move out the ways she did or else that would have hurt badly. Then flipped back wards and landed on top on a tree. "Wow a surprised attack huh?" She said with a smirk. Then darted forward to him her claws extended shadows forming around her hand. "Die!!" She hissed.

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Someone controlling me ~ Lizzyswag
I was born with the name ~ Luna ((second character X3))
Blow these many candles ~ 16
Im ~ half human/half vampire
I'm still learning how to control ~ Luna has the power to control pain towards other by just looking at them, she has super speed and swift reflexes. Manipulates fire.
Here's my story ~ Luna's mom was a vampire, while her dad was human, and so Luna was born half human/half vampire. Kids at her old school use to pick on her for being different, they would call her blood sucker, even though she doesn't have to drink blood. Except one girl named Bell. Bell is the only friend she has.. Well she's Luna's best friend. When she heard that Bell had transferred to the yin yang academy, Luna didn't have anyone to talk to anymore. After awhile being picked on so many times Luna just lost it. She used her power to cause one of the students to have serious pain in their body, which then ended to death. Her parents couldn't have any more accidents like this, so they sent her to the yin yang academy. She was excited to see Bell again, since she wasn't at her father's house anymore, but doesn't know where she lives now.
Class taking this year ~ required classes
The mirror sees ~
User Image

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
~LUNA~

Luna was dropped off by her parents at her new school. She got out of the car and said farewell to her parents, waving at them as they drove off. She put up her red hoodie and grabbed her belongings heading to the front office of the school to receive her dorm room. She entered the front office and walked up to the desk "excuse me... miss may I have my room key" she said softly. The office lady looked up at her and fixed her glasses from falling onto her nose "Yes, here is your key" she said then handed Luna the key. Luna thanked her and took the key then walked out of the front office, looking for the dorms.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
takashi knocked her hand out the way and pinned her to the tree and head butted herhard

ancient ran to the front gates

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
She ducked but it still hit her ear and dug in her fangs on his shoulder hard to make him bleed. Then bounced off him.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
takashi threw his rock of this fist straight at her fce first and oe at her stomache

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
~LUNA~

Luna made her way towards the dorms, she placed her key into the lock and slowly opened up the door. She walked inside the room and placed her bags on her bed. She thought to herself 'I wonder if Bell has a dorm here. Maybe we could be room mates!' Luna then began to unpack her belongings, forgetting that she hadn't closed her door yet. When she was finished unpacking she sat on her bed and began to look through old pictures of her and Bell. She smiled at the old memories they shared together. Luna decided to go out and walk around the new academy of hers. She got up from the bed and walked out of her room closing and locking the door behind her and made sure her hoodie was ontop of her head. She walked outside of the academy and saw a girl get pinned to a tree. She tilted her head and watched quietly then thought to herself 'I wonder what that fight is all about, should I help and get involved? Or walk away?'

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
She rubbed her ear slightly then moved when he threw a punch though not quick enough she gotten hit at the shoulders when she put her hand to block. She flew back then hit the ground with a slid. She got up with a cough then jumped up in the air she slammed down hard drop kicking him down at the ground hard.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
"hey girlie its going to get nasty out here if i know takashi "leigion said and walked toward her"anyway you lost or are you looking for your dorm"

Takashi grabbed eclipses leg and threw her inro the house

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
~LUNA~

Luna looked away from the two fighting when somebody had talked to her. She saw the boy and replied "No, I'm not lost, just looking around" she said softly. Then she tilted her head at him wondering what he was, since she saw he had animal ears.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
well mind if i come with you ima bit bored" leigion said nuetraly

Takashi continues to fight

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
~LUNA~

Luna nodded her head in agreement "Alright, It's good to have some company" she said with a small smile. Then looked around the school not knowing where to go to first. She then said "Sorry but I'm sure I didnt get your name?" tilting her head slightly to the side and looking at him.

Bashful Partier

5,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

She walked down the hallways, the scene from the night before still fresh in her mind. Ancient killed her. Knce she finds the man that killed her beloved sister she would happily kill him the same way too. She accidentally ran into a girl with white hair like hers and a red hood. She fell back before looking up. Oh! Im sorry I should have watched where I was going! She squeaked, covering her head.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff