Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
She grinned evilly. "Good..." She said when she sat on his lap once a snap of her fingers shadows deceased from the girl she looked liked Air but had the hair color of Elcipse. But it wasn't Elcipse or Air. "Oooh~ you bad little kitty isn't Air going to upset about this. " She said with a kiss on the cheek and moved then sat down on the chair behind him as she crossed her leg over the other one.

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
B E L L~

Bell kept holding the handle on the basket then looked at him "Ohh so I can't carry the basket? Is that it hmm?" she said jokingly then added "maybe I want to carry the basket" then smiled. As they were getting closer to the wine section, she realized that all her stuff was at her dad's "Ohh.. I need to go home and get somethings" she said softly, knowing that her dad would be there waiting for her to return home.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Takashi sat motionless on the chair on the verge of crying " i should have listened to eclipse"

Friendly Regular

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
-Nell appears behind -Ashley reappears by Takashi -
Nell: you got powned!

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
" well maybe i like new air" takashi said lieing trying tio make the kids feel stupid

Bashful Partier

5,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

She had a blush on her cheeks as she followed him.

Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Dominic smiled at her No I'm just a gentlemen and I like to do the right thing He kept walking with her and then heard her mention her father and then looked outside and noticed it was getting darker. Ill go with you its almost dark and I dont want you getting hurt out thee or by him. He pulled out his phone and dialed Nick's number but only got a voice mail. Hey its me. Listen the still's have gathered up the food I have given them the address and they will bring the groceries home ok? Im going with Bell to her house to get somethings. Seeya at home He hung up the phone and put it in his pocket and called a still. A shadow appeared with a kart full of produce. Here you are going to pay for this and go to this address he said and wrote it down on a peice of paper and gave it to him. When you get home you will and the others will put everything away where it belongs its just like the old home ok? The shadow nodded. Ok theres enough money here for you to pay for it all and pick up some taxis to get home. Oh and dont let nick have any of the remainder of the cash ok? The shadow nodded. Good...alright Bell...lets go

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Shane stopped at the office " here you are"

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
She put her arms around his neck softly. "No it's a good thing you didn't listen to her or we couldn't have this lovely evening together~" She hugged him as she then whispered. "You know it was better this way just you and me together with no troubles getting inbetween us you know....maybe I'll even kill that little girl that just carry weight on you." She said talking about Air the innocent one. "We can even mess with Eclipse and make her be nice to you...." She grinned thinking about.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
"air no nno no" hemumbeld"AURABURST" takashi elled trying to bring normal air back

Bashful Partier

5,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

She nodded, hestitating slightly before walking inside and speaking with the office worker.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Shane held her hand" so whatv room"

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
B E L L~

Bell kept quiet as he said that he would walk with her to her house. Then watched as he called nick and ordered his shadow figure to do more of his bidding. She put on a small smile "Oh uh okay," she said softly. Bell put up the basket and lead him out the market and to her house. As they got there Bell stood there, looking at the house 'maybe he's drunk and passed out, that'll give me enough time to grab some stuff' she thought to herself. Then remember that she usually left her balcony door unlocked in her room. Bell lead Dominic around back and she started to climb up a tree then jumped over to the balcony and opened the door. Her room was always very clean, she started packing up her clothes really fast hoping that her father wouldn't catch her. After she packed some of her belongings she noticed that something was missing. Bell started to look all over the place in her room, which then started to look like a mess. She thought quietly to herself 'where is it?! Where is it' then said aloud "Where is it!" she started to panic and went through almost about everything in her room.

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Her eyes went wide at what he said then grimmed then released him quickly with an hissed her fur burst with rage. "How dare you...." She said with anger after he use the AuraBurst she held her head with pain then stopped it was quiet she then looked up at him blankly. "T-Takashi...." She said softly her eyes blank as he walked over to him qith a hug of sadness as she cryed softly.

Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Dominic perched him self on the balcony and went crept into her room and noticed what she was doingDo you need some help? he said softly trying not to be loud

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff