Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
"THEY! Act like children. I cant do crap since Im a normal human again. And DONT ask how." He said looking away.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,125 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
"you all want to act like children then fine ill treat you guys like children" he smiles as he starts quoting old words infused with magic to turn people into children

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
P E Y T O NUser Image

User Image
Raine hugged Peyton "Why you by yourself? You should be with your friends" She said with a soft smile knowing something was on Peytons mind "I just felt like being alone.. I'm sure they don't mind my absense" She replied and closed her eyes as she imagined she could actually feel Raine's hug. It was weird seeing her transparent and couldnt feel her touch. "I'm always here when your lonely P, come on.. Let's go see the others, I'd really like to see my old friends!" She said and stood up with now a bigger smile. Peyton smiled back and stood up with her "Okay then, this way" She added and lead the way to where the others were. They approached them as they still had a private little convesation.. Raine looked around and only recognized a few faces, Ryu, Josh and Dante. She smiled as she walked over and hoped not to freak anyone out "Hey guys! I miss you's so much!" She said excited to see them as she ran over closer to the group.
Peyton smiled and stood beside Raine and then took a seat to get out of their way for their quick catch up, she knew for a fact that Raine wouldn't be staying for long.. She couldn't, she only came from the necklace when Peyton needed her and that time was almost over .

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
"I would love to come up and give you a hug Raine, but at the moment im severly injured..." Josh said, smiling at her. "Imagine this... the demon you once knew is now a normal human and is bedridden in a aid center..."

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,125 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
"r...raine is that you"ryu wimpers as tears begin to well up in his eyes

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dante pats ryu on the back"its ok guy shes in a better place"

Friendly Regular

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ashley: -breathing heavily-
-meanwhile, still in the forest-
Caroline: perhaps i should check that guy who she loves......

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 【• • 】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

..And he called me Mona Lisa...

׺°”˜`”°º×
Marlaina Leigh Gustav
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

Marlaina yawned quicktly, rubbing her eyes as she sat up. Her hair was perfectly neat while she looked around groggily. She hadn't slept that long in quite some time, not to mention she hadn't slept on a bed even longer.

((O.C.C.-))

..because he'd pay to see my smile...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 【 • • 】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Friendly Regular

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Caroline: Ashley, did you he- oh that's right.... whose there?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,125 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
"hell no"ryu growls and shrugs off dante "i lost her once i refuse to lose her again"he roars thru the tears as he teleports to his office

Friendly Regular

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ashley:whats his problem..?

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
"If I remember correctly, I think he fell in love with Raine who died during a accident at the school." He said, trying to get up once more.

Friendly Regular

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ashley: ill kill you if you try again, those souls can do damage you know -giggles-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff