Welcome to Gaia! ::

T-Thats still not right! I-I mean it makes it look like you and Mi-chan um well... She stuttered, her face flushed at the thought.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Damnit misaki is in her classes chill out" he sais
She shook in anger, slamming the phone shut and ceasing their call. That little b*****d.... She growled angrily.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,125 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
"ohhh god i hate dances dante always tries to spike the punch"ryu mutters facepalming himself "ohh yeah im supposed to be on vacation"he smailes and winks teleporting himself to his summer home on the lake

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Shane pulls up in his red corvette"damnit im tired"

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Eclipse Kurai

User Image

Air Kurai

User Image

User ImageHeadMisteress Kimi Kurai

After they ate Eclipse and Air went out side when they did Air picked up her phone and read the massege. Her and Elcipse went to the flower bed where Takashi was. She waved when they got there. "Hey Mr Takashi!" Elcipse had her hands in her vest hooded jacket pocket the warm spring blew around them as Air held her skirt down. "'Sup!" Eclipse said also waving.

Knight Balumindil

He walked towards the school that he was attending Knight came in school he looked at his scedule reading it. 'Which period is this anyways?' He went to the princepal office to go ask when he got there he seen that the princepal wasnt here yet he decided to make a guess and went on to class.

User Image

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
dante sat at his desk writing things signing others "hello mr knight welcome to yin yang academy"

takashi "hey love " he said then ducked in the roses " oh my god tis is somuch better"

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Eclipse Kurai

User Image

Air Kurai

User Image

User ImageHeadMisteress Kimi Kurai

Kimi ran to the office opening it up she was late and it was her fault ummm this time. She came in putting down her keys picked up a few papers that was needed to be looked at she seen the papers for the student that'll be attending the school this year. Kimi sat down with a sigh of relieve. "I hope that this one different from the students here." She put it down on the desk in front of her. "Well atless more mature then the ones here." Kimi said then started reading it. Air kneeled down whe he responded Elcipse sat down on the flower bed. "At less we can see something more prettier then your face." She giggled and Air did too she didn't meant to laugh at the joke of Eclipse's but she couldn't help it. "Don't mind it Mr. Takashi she didn't meant it. Though it is pretty out here." She said with a smile.

Knight Balumindil

He came int he class room and turned to the teacher when he heard him Knight bowed in respect. "Hello and thank you Im glad that I get to attend this year." He said Knight went in his massengerbag taking out a piece of paper with writing on it. "Here my mother wanted me to give this to you. It's my days when I dont be at school for piano practice and ceremonies but its only sertian days though." He said as he gave it to him.

User Image

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ill be back in 30mins))
User Image

She ran in, out of breath. Gomen, I had cheerleading again. She said, taking her seat.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dante said " fine were not doing much today just learning about well zodiac anyone know quiet jand if you do"
User Image

She sighed, resting her head on her arms and closing her eyes. She shortly fell asleep soon after.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Oh comon chinese zodiac anyone "then hesaid "ok in a minute well watch a vid but for now well sit here until somone answers me
User Image

She yawned, falling asleep cutely. She didnt really care about the zodiac. She new she was a tiger so why study? She deserved a nap so thats what she was going to do.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Takashi came up from behind air"hey love"he said and wralled his arms round her
Dante fell asleep to he was a dragon he didnt care just part of his lesson plan then he fell out his
,chair" owie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces