Im a ~ Alpha Lycan
I'm still learning how to control ~ emotions
Here's my story ~ if you wanna know ask
Class taking this year ~ which ever ones i feel like going to
The mirror sees ~ User Image
teacher /studant: student

Aged Werewolf

~HeadMisterss ~

"Good morning Students and Teachers to a new day in YingYang Cross Academy. I hope we have good year here and bright ideas, classes well start after breakfast. Oh and of course be yourselfs too." Kimi said happily. " Oh and get as many good grades you can get till your brain pops." Eclipse laughs and Air toke the mic. "Sorry thats my Sis. Eclipse stop playing with the mic." She said then forgotten to turn it off. Kimi sighed and turned it off.

Friendly Survivor

7,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hot Eevee
~dyren ~

what the hell"
dyren phased throught the bed and floor by accidentand fell on kimi
User Image
User Image

Kisa Sakura

Kisa stretched and yawned, her big ears flicking as she lay down in a tree. She was there after Karsten and Senri left. She had also slept there on the branch. The light brown wolf's dark green eyes looked around to see if anyone as looking at her. No one was, which was good. She licked her paws and closed her eyes as she lay her head on them, tired. Kisa's left leg swung back and forth off the branch.

Aged Werewolf

HeadMisteress Kimi Kurai

User Image

Kimi looked at her kids and shook her head and started shooing them away. "Eclipse really?" She said then sighed. " OK you two go to breakfast and get ready for class." She said watching as they started leaving. Eclipse toke Air's hand. " Fine we leaving Im hungry anyway." Air followed her. "Ok mom." They left to the cafe to eat breakfast. Kimi sat down her tail swiftly moving behind her. He her ear pircked up and felt someone fall on her. "Aaaah!" She fell over. "Oww." She said faintly in pain.

Eclipse Kurai

User Image

Air Kurai

User Image

Friendly Survivor

7,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
" heh im sorry" dyren politely gets up and helps kimi up then he picks up his gun an holsters it

Aged Werewolf

HeadMisteress Kimi Kurai

User Image

Kimi rubbed her head as she got with the boy's help. "Its ok you need to be careful where you go." She said picking up her stuff the strighting them then put them on the desk. "Oh you need to go to breakfast and get ready for classes you know." Kimi giggled abit as her tail moved and ears twitched sidways.

Eclipse Kurai

User Image

Air Kurai

User Image

Friendly Survivor

7,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
dyren apears in the cafe dyren fixed himself coffee
"hmm not very strong not very lite i like it "
User Image
User Image

Kisa Sakura

Kisa jumped off the tree and sneakily went into school. She went into her dorm, and shifted. She took a shower, got dressed, and decided to go eat. Her long brown hair bounced as she walked into the cafeteria. Kisa got a sandwhich and she saw a tall boy drinking coffee. She took some orange juice and walked over,"Hi." She said with a polite smile.

Friendly Survivor

7,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
"hmm' oh hi miss kisa is it "
dyren turned around handed her a coffee dyren had decided before every one got here hed fix them cofee
Someone controlling me ~ Tear Of The Sun
I was born with the name ~ Lily
Blow these many candles ~ 14
Im a ~ mix angel and demon
I'm still learning how to control ~ my anger(when lily gets mad she turns into a demon)
Here's my story ~ lily was nick named the demon child because she could turn into a demon.
Class taking this year ~ magic and angel class
The mirror sees ~ User Image
teacher /studant: studant
User Image

Kisa Sakura

Kisa nodded,"Yes, my name is Kisa. You must be.. uh.. it starts with a D?"She asked. She bit her lip in thought,"Sorry. I don't know your name.. and um, thank you." She took the coffee.

Friendly Survivor

7,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
dyren starts to cook eggs,bacon and sausage
User Image

Aged Werewolf

HeadMisteress Kimi Kurai

User Image

Eclipse and Air got to the cafe. "Eclipse you can't get desert until you get your breakfast pyramind ok." Air said looking at her as they was getting their food. Eclipse groaned. "Fine gosh can't get nothing no more." She said tail bristle angerly. Air giggled at her. After getting their food they sat down and started eating.

Eclipse Kurai

User Image

Air Kurai

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items