Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
HeadMisteress Kimi Kurai

User Image

She nodded. "The bathroom is just two doors down from here." Kimi opened the door and pointed. "Wait theres a bathroom close to here?" Eclipse said rubbing her ear then looked at Air. Air put her hand on her face and shook her head slightly in disbielive. "What?" Shruged.

Eclipse Kurai

User Image

Air Kurai

User Image
User Image

Kisa Sakura

Kisa giggled when the dog licked her hand. She then laughed when Karsten told her the dog's name."Haha~ I used to have 2 dogs. One of them was a doberman, and the other was a German Shepherd. They're names were Hoshi and Dobbie~ Horrible names, I know. I love dogs,"She smiled warmly,"No need to tell me, I know some German."She said with a quick nod. Kisa shook his extended hand and said,"My name is Kisa. I'm new." She then looked over at Senri and gave him a polite wave and smile. "Hi~" Kisa said.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
dyren dashes toward the bathroom "heh, thes digs oughto work"dyren speed changes and washes the blood outa his hair

User Image

Dangerous Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
=-=-=-=-= Karsten Strauss =-=-=-=-=

Karsten rolled his eyes and repsonded, "Well, I'll look forward to you skipping if you look forward to me failing you and making you take the class again next year." Mind you, he knew Senri was just joking, but still...it wasn't like his class was hard. It was basically just reading. Alex looked up at Senri and wagged her little stump-tail, then laid down and rested her head on her paws, yawning. "Well, it's nice ot meet you, Kisa....you know German? Well, that means I'll have to watch my mouth around you then." He had a habit of swearing in German whenever something got him particularly annoyed or ticked off.

User Image12345User Image12345User Image

Dangerous Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
OoC: Sorry to cut out so early guys, but i have work in six hours. Good night everyone!

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
dyren walked outside" wait who are you pointing toward two men a dog and a woman"

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
HeadMisteress Kimi Kurai

User Image

Kimi looked at the her kids sighed. " You two go back looking around I don't what my babies getting lost when the classes start. " She said pushed them lightly out the room but walked with them. Eclipse smiled and tail swifted. "Ok come on Air." She said then toke her hand and was about to run. Air nodded then got half dragged and half runned behind her. "Stop running in the halls and Eclipse don't do anything you don't supposed to ok." She said called out watching them go. "Ok." She said as she ranned. "Sis I can't runned that fast slow down please." Air said breathing heavily and eyes closed. Kimi waited until the male came back. But she got side tracked and went to her office.

Eclipse Kurai

User Image

Air Kurai

User Image
User Image

Kisa Sakura

Kisa chuckled,"Yes. I do,"She laughed,"I can understand your stress.. being a teacher with crazy kids.. How can you not curse with that?" Kisa then started to play with water again, making designs in the air.

OOC: Alright. Night! :)
Sorry gotta go see ya tomarrow

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
apears next to air " hi"

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
HeadMisteress Kimi Kurai

User Image

Eclipse slowed down for her. "Gosh Air you need to learn how to run faster." She said letting go of her hand. "Sorry Sis." Air said ears down alittle. Eclipse looked at her and hugged her. "Oh don't worry Air ok." She said then looked at the cafeteria. "I be right back." She said then ran in. Air waited for her then jumped back hearing some behind. "Huh? Oh.....um..hello." She studderned shyly.

Eclipse Kurai

User Image

Air Kurai

User Image

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
"so when does classstart " dyren looked at the teacher
User Image

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
HeadMisteress Kimi Kurai

User Image

Kimi looked at the new students. "Oh hello, the classes will start tomorrow right just meet other poeple or hang out or if you hungry the cafeteria is down the hall. But if you sleepy the dorms are up stairs." She said smiling. Her tail swifted behind her. Eclipse came back with the food and seen the male and Air talking well kindof. "Sup. Here Air." She to him then gave Air her food. Air looked at Eclipse. "Oh thank you." Air said smiling then ate alittle of her food.

Eclipse Kurai

User Image

Air Kurai

User Image

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
hey um are weps aloud on campus

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
HeadMisteress Kimi Kurai

User Image

Kimi nodded. "Oh yes but only in for poeple who takeing a special but without the class you have to keep them in your dorm." She said giving them the school rule book and key. "Here you go all your questions are answered here." He tail swifted slightly behind her. They walked to their mom's office with the food. "Hey mom." They said and sat down on the chairs in there. "Oh hey girls, well say hello to the new students." She said as Eclipse gave her the food. "Sup." Eclipse said eating. "Um hello." Air said as she waved shyly.

Eclipse Kurai

User Image

Air Kurai

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items