Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Reveler

User Image

Misa

"You really don't have to do that Senri, I'm stronger than I look Mr. tough guy, but that's really sweet of you to say." She said with a smile, her cheeks turning a bit red. She hurriedly plugged in the mini girll and placed it on her desk, opening up one of the packets of meat and plopping it onto the grill.
Senri laughed at the comment and started to mumble "do i really love this girl?" he then regained his focus

User Image

Perfect Reveler

User Image

Misa

Misa heard a faint mumbling coming from Senri, but she couldn't make out what he had said. "So Senri, you being Mr. Macho, you must have a lot of girls clinging to you." She said with a laugh, flipping the patty with her spatula.
"I avoid most girls and keep to myself thats with everyone though Dyren and my brother Shay are the closest ive gotten to someone and you ofcourse your actually the onyl girl ive taken an interest in"

User Image

Perfect Reveler

User Image

Misa

"Awhh now I feel all special. I didn't know you had brother, I'd like to meet him sometime." She said, flipping the patty again.
"Hes pretty shy ill introduce you to him when i get a chance" Senri smiles at her

User Image

Perfect Reveler

User Image

Misa

"Okay! Hmm, does he have the same powers you do?" She asked, putting the patty between two hamburger buns. "Oh, and do you want anything on your hamburger?"
"Right now I dont care whats on it" Senri laughs "And my brother Shay is a lot different from me im not sure what his powers are though"

User Image

Perfect Reveler

User Image

Misa

"I hope you like it, I'm not the best at grilling." She said with a little laugh as she handed him the plate, taking a seat at the end of the bed with a bag of doritos in her hand. "Then we'll have to figure out what his powers are!" She said mischeviously, plucking a chip from the bag and eating it.
Senri bites into his hamburger "This is great"

User Image

Perfect Reveler

User Image

Misa

Reaching over Senri's head, Misa fiddled with the radio on the shelf above him until it turned on. Then she sat back in the same spot, humming the song playing a bit before she answered. "I'm glad you like it!"
Senri gets up and starts washing his plate "that was great"
User Image
He continues to wash all her dishes and then finishes

User Image

Perfect Reveler

User Image

Misa

Misa looked up, surprised Senri had washed all her dishes for her. She smiled at him, feeling lucky she'd found people here who accepted her for who she was.

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
(Ill be off for a while. Ill be on late tonight. If i dont get back on i've fallen asleep. Have fun!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff