Welcome to Gaia! ::

Senris body crashes to the ground and sheer agony "AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" His body is being crushed from the very ground hes standing on causing the school to shake

User Image

Perfect Reveler

User Image

Misa

"You were very cute as a child and I'm sorry to hear that." She said, frowning. Then she let out a shriek as the ground started to shake, making her lose her balance. She quickly grabbed onto Josh's sturdy shoulder so she wouldn't fall. Before she could say sorry, she heard a scream. "It's Senri! Josh we have to help him!" She said, frantically looking for an opening in the forest that led to the school.
Senri coughs up blood "Damnit my Zekai is trying to destroy me from the inside" Senri trys to over power his Zekai but it forces him down harder "Agh!!!!!!!!!!!!" his bones feel like they are about to break any minute

User Image

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
"Allright. And by the way, the exits that way." He points tword a small opening that leads back to school ground. "Ill go as far as the door, you'll have to go to Senri alone. He dosent appriciate me very well..." He says as he takes the picture back. He stores the picture in his pocket and goes therough the opening.

Perfect Reveler

User Image

Misa

Misa nodded, following him through the opening. As he led the way, she mentally soothed herself with calming thoughts. As they made it out of the woods Misa spotted Senri on the ground near the school entrance. "Thank you Josh. I'll be right back~" She said, wobbling over to Senri as the ground continued to shake. When she reached him she fell to her knees next to him. "Senri! What can I do to help? What's happening?" She said in a paniced voice.

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Josh silently, trying not to be seen, walks back to a tree and hides within it, trying not to be seen near misa by senri. He fears another fight could break out if he was seen.

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
Shay jumped at the sudden cry that filled the air. It seemed to come from the woods near by. A wave of panic struck him and he jumped up and ran toward the sound.
User Image
Senri coughs up more blood you cant help me.......my zekai is using gravity and pressure on my body itself and i cant stop it it has to stop itself thats why i came to this school to learn how to control it but heh........... Senri lays there on the ground looking in the eyes of a scared Misa

User Image

Perfect Reveler

OOC: Logging off a bit, be back soon~!
Choco Condoms
OOC: Logging off a bit, be back soon~!
yeh ima go to Misa lets continue where we left off later on

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Mike coudn't help but chuckle at Eclipse messing with Air. "It's totally cool air thats what siblings do they give each other a hard time." Mike also kinda blushed when Eclipse had asked if he was her boy friend. "Twins awesome i just hope I dont mix you girls up, You both are very cute we should hang out sometime to get to know each other." He smiled this time concealing his fangs.

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Eclipse Kurai

User Image

Air flushed and Eclipse smirked then yawned. " Im sure probably you won't get us mixed up." She said. Air looked at Mike. "Um ok what lunch, they should be making some now." Air said looking at the cafe door. "Or at less giving out snacks." Eclipse then heard him saying they was cute. "Thanks you don't look to bad yourself." She said laughed when Air looked at her know that she was playfully flurting him. Eclipse shurged. Air giggled. "Well then you haven't met my sister. She'll really give you a hard time." She said looking back at him and smiled shyly. Eclipse looked at her. "I don't give that much of a hard time. At less Im not a nerd like you" She mumbled to herself. Air's ear twitched and blushed in embressment.

Air Kurai

User Image

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Mike smiled when Eclipse said he wasn't bad looking either. "Hey be nice" he said to Eclipse in a joking tone. Then came up behind Air and wraped his arms around her waist and faced Eclipse. "Air it's cool if your a nerd, they say that the cute quite ones are the best lovers." He said in a playfuly flirty tone. He was trying to get Eclipse jealous of of her sister.

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Eclipse Kurai

User Image

Eclipse watch him as he went up to her sister. Air blushed when she felt him but his arms around her waist. "Woah woah she is off limits." She said pushing him away playfully. Air watched as they moved a couple of inches. She blushed more hearing him flirt. "N-no I dont think so." She said then giggled abit with Eclipse reaction. Eclipse crossed her arms. "Woah boy slow down about my sister now.You need to tell your little Chico down there to calm down." She said protectively with a joking tone.

Air Kurai

User Image

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Mike chuckled "my grande chico is in check don't have to worry about that." He smiled "aww shes so cute when shes mad isn't she Air?" He joked then got really close to Eclipse their lips only a inche apart. "If shes off limits then what does that make you?" He asked in a flirty tone looking into her beautiful eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff