Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Josh, half asleep and half awake, finally decides to give up on sleeping and instead sits in the tree. "So far this is getting nowhere..." He mumbles to himself.

Perfect Reveler

User Image

Misa

Misa nodded as they passed by a window, and sitting on a branch was Josh. "I'm guessing you've known each other for a long time." She said, continuing to look out the window.
"Heh Yeah we are close friends we met about 3 years ago and ever since then we've been close friends.

User Image

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Josh leaps down from the tree and takes a walk into the woods around the school, just to try to calm himself down, keep sane.

Perfect Reveler

User Image

Misa

Misa smiled at what Senri had said. It must be nice having a close friend like that, they could almost be brothers. "That's so cool! I wouldn't really know since I didn't really have friends until I came here. You, Dyren, and Josh have all been really nice to me~" She said with a smile, glancing out the window once more to see Josh had disappeared into the woods.

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Josh pulls out a small picutre, tooken with someone from before he became a full demon. He stares at it, and stops just near the forest's edge. He leans down near a tree and just stares at the picture, He dosent know why... but he feels like it was just yesterday it was took.
User Image
"Yeah it is nice and i dont know guess ive taken an interest in you" Senri's face becomes slightly red as they continue to walk

User Image

Perfect Reveler

User Image

Misa

"Senri, I'm gonna take a little detour, okay? I'll meet you in the cafeteria." Misa said, walking out of the closest door and stopping infront of the forest. It took Misa a few minutes to summon her courage and get the blush off of her face because of what Senri had said to her about taking an interest in her, but she finally walked into the woods, only to find herself stopping in the heart of it and being surrounded by darkness and scary looking trees. Hurrying in one direction she slipped on a muddy part of the ground and fell smack on a stack of sticks, each of them breaking noisily. "Damn it..." She mumbled.

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Josh hears some twigs snapping, and hides the picutre. "Who's there?" He says, holding a fireball in his hand. He walked slowly toward the area of the sound.
Senri watched the girl "Hmm guess she doesn't like me" Senri keeps walking closer to the cafeteria until he smell's something out of the ordinary comming from the forest

User Image

Perfect Reveler

User Image

Misa

Misa quickly got up off of the muddy ground, holding her hands up as if she was surrendering. "It's me, Misa." She said, her eyes glued to the fireball in his hand that was lighting the forest with a soft glow.

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
"Hi misa." Josh says smileing. He walks closer and offers a hand to help. As his hand starts to fall, the picture in his pocket falls out, and lands front up.
User Image
Senri used his Zekai so he could Increase his sight and he focused his mind on Misa's whereabouts "hmm ok good shes ok" have i actually fallen in love with this girl Senri shook his head impossible

User Image

Perfect Reveler

User Image

Misa

Misa took Josh's hand as he helped her to her feet. A breeze brushed by them as Misa's jacket flapped in the wind, the scent of Senri filling the air around her. It made her blush a bit before she saw a picture that had landed on the ground. "Oh, I think you dropped something." She said, picking it off of the ground and holding it in her hands, looking at the picture with great interest. Something about it was making her thoughts all fuzzy.

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
"That's before I was a full demon... The girl on the left was a good friend I knew. Never saw her again for a while..." He says. "So, want to head back to the school?" He asks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff