Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
hes not strongest without me"he said disnbeleivinglyti..

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,125 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Theme Music
User Image
Ryu finishes drawing with magic and waves his hand erasing the picture "well i must go to sleep" he says as he ushers her out of the room

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
dante shoots his gun in the air "oh f*uck it all"

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
Raine began to wonder around exploring the school. she came out the back way of the school and leaned against the wall lighting a cigarette. she slide her back down the wall and sat there for quite a while
User Image

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
"oh noe ya dont"he snatches the cig and smokes it "who do you think u are" he said towering over her "dont smoke ok ud die try this instead "he handed her his flask

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
"hey!" she shot up holding a fist "who do you think you are!?" she shouted back, not really listening to what he was saying until he handed her his flask. she took it, she took a swig and snatched her smoke back then sat back down. "so, who are you?" she said as she took a draw.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,125 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
ryu grabs dantes shoulder " now now both of you thats both bad" he smiles grabbing the flask and the cig as he walks off taking hits and sips and turns back waving at them

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
he lit a cigaret and handed her one "here my apologys"he said curious why a small girl like her was smoking
User Image

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
raine's eyes shot daggers at her teacher as he took the smoke and flask. then saw dante offering her another one, she took it and sparked up, realising she had her fathers favourite lighter. "thankyou" she said as she inhaled.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
ull get used to it" he said as the sprite flew around him"hey lil guy u chose this one as urs "well she ish a lil cute "but NOT AS HOT AS MY KISA"he thought out loud "sorry "he said nearly sppitting out his cig
User Image
Kisa blinked when she was finished with the food. She looked over at Dante as he blurted something. Her face turned red and she looked down. Hes such a wreck. Kisa said and laughed softly, standing up. She began to walk away, and as she walked away, her clothes flew off and she changed into a wolf. She darted away.Alone time in my natural form... lovely. Kisa grinned.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
kisa sempai"dante hugged her"why u a wolfie
User Image

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
"why does it choose me?" she asked quite curious as she sees the sprite fly around. she stood back up, dusting off her skirt..

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
"he must find you cute"dont try to get rid of him
User Image
Kisa fell to the ground when he hugged her. She laughed. I havent been one in a while. Ill shift back, just dont look. And can you bring me clothes..? Kisa asked with big eyes.

OOC - Im tired. Lol. But Im not gonna sleep.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff