Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
"oh" she shot up from the seat and bowed. "sorry i was just sitting here sir, i dont really know where to go" she explained shaking her head at his offer

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,125 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Theme Music
User Image
"you dont have to bow to me" he smiles" so you dont know where to go to well you might be in my classroom let me check" he says as he snaps his fingers and teleports them to his classroom
"hmmmmm miss raine miss raine" he mutters as he checks the roster "ahhh yes there you are you have my class but school is over now just be here in the morning" he says with a smile "are you sure you dont want cake or tea" he laughs as he eats a sucker

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
"i am? what class is this exactly?" she said as she poured herself some tea, then took a seat.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,125 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Theme Music
User Image
"well mydear i do believe this is your homeroom class but you do have art and basic magic studies here but other than that you have no other classes with me" he smiles and leans back in his seat " you know i once met a girl like you a long time ago" his smile fades as he remembers his past "well miss enjoy yourself for a bit while i finish my paperwork" he says as he turns to his work yet finds himself drawing that woman....

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
Raine saw his expression change when he mentioned a girl from his past.. she wanted to ask more about it but didnt want to intrude, maybe one day he will tell her. she had a piece of cake and got her own art book out and began to sketch her thoughts onto the paper.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,125 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Theme Music
User Image
ryu puts down his pen and leans back and picks it up and starts to sketch again this time he was drawing raine " well miss raine what do you like to do" he says as he bite into his cake and continues to draw

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
raine continues to sketch as she answers his question.. "anything artistic.. read, write. im really looking forward to your classes sir" she said with a slight smile. "may i see your picture" she added curiously.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,125 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Theme Music
User Image "huh yeah sure its not the greatest needs color" he blushes as he sets the pad down and gets up from his desk and moves to get more food " well i hope you like it here" he chuckles and grabs more candy and pushes it into his pocket

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
raine stares down at the book and smiles. "i love it" she says happily "and well i hope i like it here too, but everyone here seems to have their own thing so i dont really have anyone to enjoy my time here with.. " she explains. "and my dad thinks this school would be best for me right now" she got up from her seat and looked around the room

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,125 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Theme Music
User Image
" well miss raine you can have it" he says as he returns to his seat and begins to doodle with magic in the air

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
"thankyou sir, may i ask you a question?" she says while walking back and taking her seat. "this girl, that i remind you of.. who is she?"

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,125 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Theme Music
User Imageryu blushes taken aback by her question " well miss it was a while ago was in a different dimension with her her name was lily we were competing in some sort of competition for you life and all but i had to leave and i feel like i used her feelings thats all" he smiles sadly and continues to doodle on the wall with magic making many colors....

((OOC:Yeah see what i did there yeah kida i went there))

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
"oh, im sorry to hear that.. i hope me being here isnt a problem?" she asked looking at the man in front of her.

( haha nice one ryu )

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,125 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Theme Music
User Image
"no you not a bother to me and besides it becomes awefully dreary without company" he smiles as he pulls out some candy

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
Raine smiles. and pours some more tea, "im sure lily forgives you and understands"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff