Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,125 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Theme Music
User Image
Ryu charges head long and headbutts the earth " heh is that supposed to phase me" he laughs as he grabs dyren and dante and headbutts them "why are we fighting are you trying to look good infront of you lady friends" he whispers into their ears

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
oh damn "dante stood tall looking him in the ey he then jumped on him trying to pull thaat gem outt his head
User Image

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Josh leaps behind Ryu and pokes his back. "I dont think there should be fighting here, sir. I would advise quit now." He says.

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
HeadMisteress Kimi Kurai

Kimi stood up when she heard alot of noises going from outside then in the halls of the school. Looking she seen some students running from one of the teachers, seeing it was Dante starting trouble she gave her self a facepalm. "Ugh, Dante." She said with a groan her ears went back annoyed but amused at the actions they was doing.

Eclipse Kurai

Elcipse sat on the desk in their mom's office. She started laugh when she heard her mom said Dante then she seen Ryu. "Fight again with those two mom?" She said looking out the door of the office."Air is totally missing out on this." She said.

Air KuraiUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Air was in the Media Center reading some books but got inttrupeted by the noises in the hall getting to see. She shook her head seeing that there was trouble happening in the hall. "I just they wont them selves. " She said looking.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,125 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Theme Music
User Image
ryu grabs dante with one hand and pries him off "fine im trying to be nice teacher you and dyren both have detention for 1 wk" ryu says as he snaps his fingers and leaves giving both dyren a power seal on there hands " you cant use your abilites until you serve dentention for skipping my class" he mumbles and leaves

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
hehe but these arnt powers" bio armor

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
O.O that was a teacher i attacked raine blinked.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
"BLARG kisa he gave me detentio" he said with a T^T face

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Josh takes a couple steps backwards, thenk thinks. "... Hmm..." He begins to trail in his thought, and starts to walk into the forest.

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
HeadMisteress Kimi Kurai

Kimi went up to Ryu. "Hope you know that was unnecessary for you to do." She said looking at him. "You two started to get bank rupt from y'all actions." She said looking outside seening the mess they did.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,125 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
"im sorry headmistress but ehh ive got money to spare" he says as he snaps his fingers and undoes some of the damage that was done and brushes by her

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
dyren snapped and it was fixed "dont get your panties in a bunch or you can i dont care " he said passing them listenin to this as he passes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tDTvG5VbMY&feature=related

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Josh finally takes a stop by a pond in the forest. He sits down and puts his feet in the water. "This is much better..." He says to himself.

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
HeadMisteress Kimi Kurai

She rolled her eyes and just smiled at them. "I don't have nothing to say about you two." She said putting her hands up then put them back down.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
he pushed past ryu and kimi "i want my powers back damnit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers