Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,125 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

" i havent changed much either but me being a dragon dosent matter at all" says ryu rolling his eyes as he runs into Raine " oops im sorry miss i had alot on my mind" he chuckles " wait dont i know you" ryu says scratching his head curiously
User Image
Kisa's face turned red as she watched him. She then laughed quietly,"I'll take that as a yes~" Kisa touched her blonde hair."Ive always wanted blonde hair," she said softly. Kisa then looked over him and made a face. "I just realized you had a nose bleed."

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
soorry but i meen WOW" dyrens face was pale (( wow chels))
User Image

Perfect Reveler

User Image

Misa

Misa ran out of the house and sped down the road. "I have to get there on time or I won't be able to see my old friends!" After ten minutes or so of running, she was at the front gates of the school. After the first year had ended and they went on break, Misa had went back to live with her parents for a little while. Not that the academy was open again and a new year was starting, she was ready to see her new dorm and see her old friends! As she stepped onto campus, she looked petrified. She didn't see any familiar faces! Sulking, Misa slowly walked onto campus, finding a tree and plopping down under it, looking utterly defeated.
User Image
( OOC - What? (: )
A smile tugged at the corners of Kisa's lips,"So you like it?" she asked as she hugged him with her eyes sparkling. She laughed even more when she noticed he was pale.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
ha... " ~sexy as ever he thought~"how did i land somone like you"
User Image
User Image
She bit her lip when she read his mind,"Thats lovely." she said sarcastically with a grin. She then blinked,"What do you mean?"

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
well kisa i gues what i wana say is "he blushes hard "imean i - i love you "he blushed harderr than kisa was
User Image

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Josh starts eating his apple again, then fiddles around with the tree branches. "Wonder what they are doing..." He mumbles to himself. He stares at the apple to see it just become a core. He tosses the core into the forest.

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
raine nods as he gives her the unsure directions, "well thanks josh" she smiles, "I'm raine, nice to meet you.. enjoy your apple" she said as she smiles and waves him goodbye.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
dyren tackles misa "misaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
User Image
Oh God, love was a pretty strong word. & it seemed like he meant it. Kisa's cheeks turned pink,"I-I," She paused and smiled,"Love you too." she hugged him tightly.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
hehe you rem last year i never actualy said it"he huggd her tight and kiised her forehead
User Image

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,125 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Theme Music
User Image
Ryu runs after dyren and misa "why dont you slow down i hate running after you guys" he mumbles
as he catches back up to them to see dyren tackle misa " im i interupting somthing" he chuckles
User Image
"You didn't," Kisa giggled,"& I was too much of a nervous stupid wreck to even say it too." She smiled. She pressed her lips against his and kissed him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff