Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kisa closed her eyes and happily kissed back, getting closer to him.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
hope this year is as "fun" as the last "dyren winked at kisa

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
HeadMisteress Kimi Kurai

Eclipse Kurai

She laughed then stopped quickly when Ryu appeared in fornt of them. "Sup and yeah his as lound as ever." She said with a smirk. "Nothing much really and you." She said.

Air KuraiUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Once stopped Air bumped into Ryu. "Oh hey, nothing much like Eclipse said but fun so far." She said looking up at him.

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
Raine made her way up to the academy, she hated being the new girl.. where am i meant to go she thought to herself as she scanned her surroundings..
[img][img]http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k561/AnimeAlbum/Originals/Original%20Females/916118.jpg[/img][/img]
Kisa smiled widely,"Yup."

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
he drug her to the room "wegota get ready 4 school" ((hey chels include ur pic))

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,125 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
" not much for you either well not much for me either been traveling alot going to diffrent places seeing diffrent people" he smiles and takes off after dyren

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Josh watches the people walk off and he stays at the tree with the apple. "Wonder what I should do now..." He thinks.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
theme song :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM3oq0Pf24M&feature=related
dyren wen in and changed into his school uniform "hey kisa is this ok"
User Image

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
HeadMisteress Kimi Kurai

Kimi looked at the students and teachers once she left out the office. "I wonder what my daugters are doing." She said thinking lending on the wall in the hallway.

Eclipse Kurai

Laughing she said. "You called that nothing." She said then watch him leave. "Alright come on Air." She said goin in the building.

Air KuraiUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Air looked at the trees and waved at Josh. "Ok." She said going in with her sister.

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
Raine sees a boy up in a tree, she casually walks over. "ahh, would you mind telling me where I'm ment to be going, I'm new" she tries to say as sweetly as possible

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,125 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
"D-y-r-e-n Wait up" ryu yells after him

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Josh sees the new student, and attempts to remember where the entrance is. "I belive... the entrance is on that side." He points behind the tree, and at the corner of the buildings wall. "Sorry if it isnt, i've been asleep for a while. Ask around if you see anyone. Oh, Im Josh." He says. He begins to eat the apple again, then turns right-side up and sits on the branch.
User Image
Kisa grinned,"It's alright. Is this okay?" She stood up and looked down. She closed her eyes and slowly she changed. When she looked up she was smiling. Kisa laughed,"I've never done this before~" it was odd to look way different. She did not look like herself... except for the eyes(kinda).The hair and everything else changed.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
dante nosebleeds until he passes out"ugggh so hot" he says barely over a whisper
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces