Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adrian nodded when he took the notebook and pushed his glasses back up on his nose before reading the works. He was silent while he read them, his eyes moving systematically over the page. "... These are really good." He said levelly, handing the book back to Tomas with what could be considered a half smile. "I'm curious, though, as to what you know of 'ecstacy'." The boy took his hands out of his pockets and folded them across his chest.
He laughed and held his palms up innocently. "I'm just taking artistic liberties, that's all. Dramatic songs call for dramatic words, you know?"
Tomas leaned his elbows on his knees and sat forward with a smirk. "I'm not the one creating anything, just modifying. The guys'd kill me if I didn't get the mood and tone right."
"Ahn." Adrian remarked, tucking his hands behind his head and leaning back on the bench. "What classes do you have, anyway?"
"You mean when I actually manage to get to class?" Tomas took up a thoughtful pose, his hand grasping his chin as he furrowed his brow in thought. "Algebra II, Biology, Foreign Literature, Painting and um... Gym, I think. I usually skip that last one..."
Adrian looked mildly surprised. "You skip gym? Why?"
He raised his brows and mused the thought over. "Well, I skip habitually. But normally I skip gym because the coach and I don't get along so well."
Tomas pulled a face at the teacher's mention. "He thinks I'm a problem child and doesn't hesitate to tell me at every chance he gets."
Adrian nodded, staring upward. "The coach is harsh, but that's why I like the class. If I'm not pushed or challenged, I don't try. The insults just fuel my desire to succeed further. I want to make him eat his words." He looked ahead of him and smirked. "Sorry. That was a little heated." His eyes fell on Tomas' face once again as he said that.
"You're a straight-shooter, you shouldn't be ashamed of that." Tomas smiled at him and fiddled carelessly with the several rings on his fingers. "I can understand why you'd want to try. But, it's different, I guess when you know all the things he's saying about you are absolutely true, right? The coach probably knows me better than anyone else; everything bad I've ever done. I just avoid him to avoid them."
Adrian glanced at the other agian and felt the strong urge to hug him out of nowhere, but he retained his composure. "That can't be true." He said coldly, trying to keep distant and mask his feelings. "You can't think like that. You'll never get ahead in anything."

((Sorry I was gone so long, I had to help my dad move some things.))
((I've got to go. See ya'll tomorrow!))
((Sorry! Sorry. I would have been back sooner, but my sister decided she wanted her birthday dinner tonight, so, we had family time.))

"No trouble!" Velkin assured a bright smile on his face. "Right, Jan?"

"No trouble," Janus repeated monotonously, and Velkin grinned again.

"C'mon! Lunch awaits!" Careful not to touch Danial, he urged the other boys out of the bathroom where he had just spent two periods straight and towards the lunchroom.
((Don't worry about it. Sorry I got distracted and wasn't here..))

Even Danial had to give a small smile at Velkin's excitment, allowing the other boy to herd him toward the lunch room. Who knew, maybe he could handle having a few friends after all, expecially if they were all so careful to follow his rule. For the first time since his mother's death Danial started to let himself relax, his voice coming out a little louder than it had before. "What's for lunch today anyway?"
"Um...." Janus glanced around the loaded cafeteria until he found someone he really didn't like, a jerk from the weight lifting team who used to beat up Velkin. Then he reached over and grabbed the other boy's entre. "Pizza."

"And Vending Machine Surprise," Velkin added with a grin. "Be right back!"

Janus watched the other boy go and grunted, glancing at Danial before shuffling towards their usual table, leaving the other boy to follow or not.
Danial's eyes widened in surprise at the method that the other had used to find his lunch. However he didn't allow that to keep him from trailing after the werewolf. It was far better to eat with a thief than to get beat up again.

"Do.. do you always get your food like that? You could get in touble for it you know.."

A frown crossed his face as he wondered just how Velkin was going to get vending machine food if this is how they got their nomal meal. Well, hopefully he wouldn't get caught in the act...
"If I spot someone worth taking it from," Janus said non-commentally, aparently not thinking much of it. "Otherwise I share with Velkin. You got food?" The tall black haired boy pulled out a seat at a table near the back of the large cafeteria and sat down, giving Danial a not-entirely friendly questioning look.

At the vending machines, Velkin put the dollar he had been allowed to take from home into the snack machine and leaned casually against it as a teacher walked by, grinning and shooting a cheerful, friendly greeting. As soon as she was past, Velkin made a selection for a cheap bag of chips. As the machine was despincing the desired snake, he mule kicked it, knocking several other food stuffs loose as well. These he swiftly gatered into the pocket of his grey hoodie. With the change, he purchased a soda, and swiftly headed back to the others.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff