[Not Listed] 0.31034482758621 31.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

peach chai's Kouhai

Beloved Trash

User Image
                                                            User Image
                                                                ciindo
                                                                __________________________MAKE IT EASY ________MAKE IT EASY
                                                                ____ s ay i 「 :↓never 」 tab ♔*ma⋮— ttered
                                                                tab ██████████ tab *《WE WILL TEACH YOU tab ███████████
                                                              cindoUser Image

[location.ototoke grand hotel] [with.miuna & miyu] [feeling.content] [outfit.x][ooc.haruki u flawless]
                                                                The events leading up to the party were a massive blur for Haruki. After he'd gotten home, he'd spent a great chunk of time with his family. Surprisingly enough, they didn't try altering his life's path, which was much appreciated by the young adult. In fact, the household seemed almost peaceful. He was informed of some last minute plans for a family get together that he didn't have to attend (thankfully) but was encouraged to stay and greet the guests before leaving. He helped his mother, whose sense of fashion was nearly nonexistent, pick out a sophisticated, yet fun-looking outfit and had a conversation with his father about fireworks and which New Years traditions were cool and which ones were stupid. He even sat next to his brother and they talked for a little while during dinner. For an instant, it felt like there was nothing wrong with them. It felt like they were kids again, and it made Haruki happy. It definitely showed, because he was smiling and laughing the whole time.

The guests started arriving a little bit later, and Haruki was the one to greet them. Relatives from all over had come for New Years, and the fashionista kept them entertained with his flamboyant personality and interesting conversation topics. Afterwards, he went upstairs to get ready for the main event of the evening, the Royal's New Years party. When he came down he was met with showers of compliments and requests to give advice on how others should dress for their own events, to which Haruki said he'd gladly do. He left promptly after and drove to Miuna's house to fulfill his promise and help her get ready for the party.

His visit at Miuna's place had consisted of helping pick out an outfit, getting pushed out of the room while she changed, and agreeing to pick up her friend, Miyu, on the way to the party. He could also recall a vague conversation with Miuna's father about having her home on time, no shady business, and other typical boyfriend-to-dad talk, but those were words to be disregarded. He could be trusted. He wouldn't dare let anything bad happen to her. He was too much like a mother bear to be letting anything happen to one of his fashion club girls, which was exactly the reason why it felt strange for him to be going out with her. He kept that on the down-low, though, since all he really wanted was to have a good time tonight. He was sure that she wanted the same thing, so he played along and smiled for the pictures, laughed when she almost fell, and looked at her lovingly.

♔* TIMESKIP

Haruki's hand was held by Miuna as they entered the scene.
                                                                "Let’s have a lot of fun tonight!" Haruki responded by curling the corner of his mouth up into that charming half-smile of his. "Honestly though, can we just take a moment to appreciate how flawless we look?" he asked rhetorically, putting his free hand on his hip. "Seriously, we smoke half of all the bitches here. We're literal squad goals. I want pictures. Work it, girls." he said, hoping that his fabulousness would rub off on the two lovely ladies with him.

"And remember ladies, if someone offers you booze and you find yourself having had too much, you call me so I can hold your hair back." he said, claiming the position of "that one friend" with pride. "That is literally like, my only purpose in life and not only will be offended that you don't trust me enough to let me be the one that sees you in that shitty state, but we also won't be friends anymore." he warned. He held a finger up at both Miuna and Miyu, and though it was meant in jest, he looked serious.

Then he laughed and looked to his girlfriend. "That aside, can the good looking man get his stunning lady a drink~?"

Sweet Kawaii Delight

Risa-Hime

kasai kakiri's Kouhai

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Masaka caught sight of Ushuuya's departure out of the corner of her eye. Her first prey seeming to vanish through the streets in an instant. This was among the countless times the pinkette deflected passes in some form or another. The universe twirled in her favor, not that the predator cared whether or not the girl was susceptible to a young male's flirtation tactics. Arashi-san, on the other hand, showed the majority's response to Eiji. An every-day woman who was putty in her hands didn't thrill her with power as it had in her pre-teen years. The chance to play the game, tricking girls to walk through the haze, and winning with lips locked or her fingertips inching about naked bodies left her with dry amusement some days. In the grand scheme, there was little challenge to boil her blood, and very little provided that like Ushuuya. For whatever reason she slips through her fingers, Masaka will discover why and had another three-hundred and sixty-five days to unravel.

Reluctantly, she smiled while the red head bid her leave then the degenerate excused herself taking the time to find an empty alleyway making important calls. One being to gather everything needed for their party crashing while the other going towards her fellow outcasts to assemble to discuss details.

Tonight will be a night no one will ever forget...

---

"Eiji-kun, I'm so sorry I asked you to be my plus one at short notice. I'm so g-glad you said yes. Y-you look v-very nice," first year Himawari Kato stammered, blushing, while she and Masaka took up a wall in the hotel hallway. Her mousy brown bangs jumped against her glasses lens and she squeaked spying another young couple around through the opening of Masaka's propped up arm. The rebel grinned wolfishly, newly amused by the girl's continued modesty.

After finalizing their plans for the evening, Masaka--no, Eiji--received an email from Himawari asking to be her date tonight. The request shaved off time and effort for her to slip through the hotel doors stealthily. While, she loved to see how much she can get away with, Eiji coming without arm candy distracted from his image. Himawari, what a poor girl, and such a tender soul, she possessed no ounce of sense that she let a devil into the land of the angels. The image of her flushed cheeks stricken with the paleness of imminent fright while her innocence is plucked from the tender stem like a little flower revitalized Masaka's depravity. This ignorant sweet art club member--oh how Masaka wished to sink her teeth into the pale neck exposed to her.

"Plus one? Here I thought, I was your date? Wasn't it in your intention to win a kiss off of me?"

Himawari's shade contrasted with the purple dress hugging her thin curves. Masaka cooed. Women who know what they want are her favorite. How the girl looked at Eiji was like everyone else. However, does this girl see her own desire?

Masaka leaned into her, dropping her voice to a husky whisper. "My darling Himawari-chan, do you want me to kiss you?" Mentally, the crossdresser laughed when the girl suddenly preened and nodded after two beats.

"How about I do more than kiss you tonight?" To further her point, she pressed the girl to the wall and kissed down her jawline. When Masaka earned the goosebumps and light whimpers from the girl, she resumed her stance in remarking the swooning girl. Green eyes drowning in want, Masaka knew she would do whatever she--or rather Eiji--said.

'Good girl, she thought at the full compliance. "Why not visit with your friends for awhile? I should be back to extend your preview before the end of the night. I have a call to make."

Nodding, the brunette crawled from under the bad boy with quivering legs back to the main room.

Her date gone, Masaka picked up her professional camera waiting at feet before leaning against the wall. She searched through her jeans pocket and texted the other party crashers of her arrival.

Recipients: Kureno, Tsukiko, Makiyo, Kohaku
                                                                    Sender: Eiji

I'm here in the west wing hallway. 1st floor.

Waiting for replies, she adjusted the backpack on her shoulder. The snacks and party games for the event laid inside. She trusted everyone got everything on their ends in order.

THINKING: ... || OUTFIT: New Years Ever Outfit || LOCATION: Hotel -- West Wing Hallway || COMPANY: No one || OOC: ...

a very minor neck injury

belief is not automatic

ohCole

purin-tan

Invisible Conversationalist

16,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It took less than fifteen minutes for Makiyo's pizza to arrive in front of her, and only ten for her to devour both slices. After guzzling down a soda and paying for her food, she took the long trek back to her mom's house; a place that she never really considered as a home.

No one seemed to be home when she stepped through the door, so Maki relaxed, closing her eyes and walking into the kitchen, towards her domain in the basement of the two story house. However, the sound of small footsteps running down the steps caused a groan to escape from her lips. "Great.." she mumbled, seeing her youngest sister, Kairi, skipping into the kitchen. "Maki-ki Onee-chaaa~!" the seven year old squealed, ready to bolt for the tall blonde's legs. "Jesus fu-, get off'a me Kairi." she moved her hand to the girl's forehead, gently pushing her back. Unfazed, Kairi jumped around excitedly, starting to run around the medium sized kitchen. "I'm going to a slumber party! Hatoru Nii-sama is taking meee~!"

"Yea', that's great, now leav' me alone." Maki rolled her eyes, lacking interest as her younger sister rambled on about the little party her own older brother was taking her to. Of course, Makiyo rarely saw her half sister, or any of her half siblings for that matter. Or perhaps, it was that they rarely saw her. Whatever, it didn't matter. She preferred it this way.

Once she was down in her room below, which only really consisted of a king sized mattress with no frame or headboard, a few miss-match lamps, and empty cartons of junk food and cigarette butts scattered around. Makiyo groaned, kicking off her sneakers and let her body flop onto her bed. She buried her face into her pillow, falling asleep quickly after.

----

Her short nap didn't last very long, though she was never one to sleep much in the first place. Maki was pulled from her slumber by a constant buzzing, coupled with a ringing that was coming from her back pocket. "What the f..." she mumbled, her lips sputtering as she pulled away strands of her hair that had gotten caught in her mouth. She lazily reached behind her, pulling out her phone and squinting as the bright LED light nearly blinded her eyes.

Once her eyesight adjusted, she noted the tiny letter notification on the top of her screen, indicating she had a text. Upon opening it, she saw a picture message she'd received from Ochiyo.

Sender: Ochi
                      Recipient: You
                      [Image file Attached]

You could've had this hottie on your arm.
                      Too bad you aren't honey.

Pfft, yeah right. A hottie on my a--

Maki's thoughts were quickly shut down once the picture attached to Ochiyo's taunting message finished downloading, causing the blonde's hazel eyes to actually widen. Woah... The dress that the brunette was wearing looked, though she would never admit it out loud, very good on her. Too ******** good.. she thought, as she enlarged the picture, feeling a smirk grow on her lips before she quickly shook her head to keep from drifting into some kinda daze.

Okay. So the midget looked good in a ******** dress. So what? That little fact didn't make the girl any less annoying. And what the hell was she getting at with that sly little comment? Makiyo never thought herself to be cocky, but hell, it wouldn't be that hard to snag a hot chick at a high school party. Perhaps, if she attended, she could prove just how easy it would be. The thought slowly began to tip the blonde's opinion on what she'd be doing tonight, as the image of the young misfit's pouty face upon seeing Makiyo hooked up with a cute girl played in her mind.

Of course it would only be for her personal amusement. Not to create petty jealousy, obviously. There was no reason to make Ochiyo feel green in the first place.

The tall slacker sighed a little, sitting up on her mattress and stretching out her legs. She scrolled through the apps on her phone, until she found her notepad, reminding her of information she was supposed to remember tonight.

[Dec.29 4:32pm]
                      Royal NYE shitfest @ XXXXX Hotel @ 8pm
                      bring screwdriver n s**t

Huh.. so I did write it down.. she mused, before rolling her eyes, But.. why do I need a screwdriver...? she mentally questioned, slightly confused, before giving a sigh and standing up to go to her closet.

It took her a while to actually find clothes that were a.) somewhat clean, and b.) relatively formal, since there she'd probably be kicked out if she dressed in her usual lazy attire. Maki eventually found herself looking in the mirror of the bathroom upstairs, dressed in a pressed plaid shirt and only slightly ripped skinny jeans. She even combed her hair back into a low pony tail and sprayed a light scent of cinnamon cologne on herself. After a moment, she concluded that she cleaned up very nicely, and that she already never wanted to do this again. Her hazel eyes trailed to the medicine cabinet, and she habitually reached in, pulling out the bottle of Valium pills that technically belonged to her mother. It wasn't like her mother ever checked them anymore anyway. There was no way Makiyo was going to this party not high. Not a goddamn chance in hell. If she was going to be around all these idiots, she wanted to be seven levels off the ground. She shook out about four pills from the bottle, before resealing it shut and dropping the pills into the pockets of her jeans.

Once she'd pulled on a leather jacket and a pair of black sneakers to complete her look, Maki grabbed her phone, plus about 3,000 YEN / 25 USD. Before she stepped out the door, she snapped her fingers, remembering, and reached into the little desk beside the entrance to grab the little tool-kit inside, putting that into the pocket of her leather jacket.

-----

Since Makiyo basically walked everywhere she went, tonight would be no exception. The nights chill didn't really bother her. She didn't mind the cold; it kept her moving and pushing forward. Besides, walking meant she could stop off at a convenience store and pick up another pack of cigarettes. Which, since she was so tall and her features were quite mature, was always easy because they never bothered to ask for her ID.

The hotel wasn't too far away from her home, though Makiyo wasn't sure how long she'd been walking either. She knew she was close, when she saw the influx of high schoolers migrating in the same direction. Makiyo sighed, her brows furrowing, before she started walking back and off to the side. She felt another buzz from her phone, and with a groan she pulled out the slim smartphone, seeing a text from Eiji, another degenerate.

Group Message
                      Sender: Eiji
                      Recipients: Kureno, Tsukiko, Kohaku

I'm here in the west wing hallway. 1st floor.

Makiyo grimaced at the name and debated whether she should reply with a quick '[******** off', before simply rolling her eyes and reaching into her pocket to pull out one of her Valium pills, putting her phone back in her jacket pocket. Her hazel eyes casually glanced from here to there, before she popped it back in her mouth, swallowing it quickly. One pill wouldn't really hurt. I'd make her a little slower, but nothing really noticeable. The other three.. those were for when the party progressed and she knew there was no reason for her to be conscious of her actions anymore.

With hum, she closed her eyes and began to continue her commute to the hotel. She pushed past eager students ready for the last party of the year, and stepped inside the hotel, avoiding flashing cameras and perky smiles and the eyes of people who would know she shouldn't even be there. First floor.. west wing.. She thought quietly, feeling a light numbness in her fingertips from the pill she'd knocked back before. Once she spotted the white-haired boy, she stepped toward him, ignoring the bubbling feelings of animosity that she felt towards the kid. "Yo." she greeted him, though her voice stuck to her usual cold monotone.

"What the ******** are we supposed to be doing here..?" the blonde grumbled, and pulled out the on-the-go tool kit she'd brought with her, "And why did I need to bring this s**t?"

LOCATION: Home, En Route to Hotel, Hotel -- West Wing Hallway || COMPANY: Eiji Tachibana || FEELS: Mellow, but annoyed. || WEARING: Something Different
                      ((OOC: FINALLY.

Pichipai-hime

ChikaDee's Bae

Sparkly Detective

User ImageUser Image
User Image
    The rest of the day went by much less smoothly than Tsukiko had hoped. After watching Saiyoko turn towards her house and making sure – in a way that didn’t arouse any suspicion of course – that the bluenette made it safely to her doorstep, Tsukiko made her own way towards her own home, fully intending to remain there only for as long as it took her to get ready. The frilly Lolita dress, which she had so meticulously picked out especially for this night for the purpose of uplifting Masaka’s mood, was already spread out on her bed, accompanied by a pair of matching shoes. Tsukiko was once again reminded how nice it was to have maids and assistant personnel, who alleviated the job of doing her own… well, everything. Manicure, pedicure, hair, she didn’t have to lift a finger other than the snap it took to summon someone to do it for her. Truly, rich people had it good.

Except nothing ever goes quite as smoothly as you want it to, does it? Before she could even close the front door behind her, Tsukiko was ambushed by a very regal-looking lady with a cane. The woman was at least three thousand years old from Tsukiko’s point of view, how was it that her little wrinkled hands that spent at least three minutes pinching her cheeks held so much strength? Only the sudden realization that this elderly hag was her new-found grandmother on her father’s side kept the young pink-haired girl from unleashing a string of rather unlady-like words that would make her own ears wilt, much less the woman’s. No, instead she glued her sweetest smile on her face, proceeding to spend the next several hours entertaining the old woman that had travelled thousands of miles just to see the newest addition to the family (and to attend the banquet, of course, but who talks about that). For once in her life, Tsukiko wished Minato was in the house so he could, as per usual, grab all the attention that was originally meant for her.

Fast-forward a few hours and we have Tsukiko, exhausted and on the verge of a psychotic breakdown, crashing through the door to her room. How she wished she could just curl into a ball under a blanket somewhere in a corner, warm and safe – but no, she had a party to attend. How dandy. She was not in the mood for more people right now – people meant putting up her usual act, lying through her teeth and smiling like a normal human being , all the things she hated with a passion.

Only the thought of Masaka and their shared plan of wrecking havoc upon everyone at that party convinced her to get off the bed and get ready. That and the chance to talk to Saiyoko – Tsukiko wouldn’t miss that for the world. Who knew, maybe tonight would be the night the bluenette would finally keep to her promise and they could be friends again, like they were all those years ago…

A small, sincere smile played on Tsukiko’s lips as she went about getting ready by herself, the plan to utilize the many maids that scurried throughout the mansion long forgotten. No, she would make herself look good with her own hands, like she usually did. She might be rich now, but that was hardly a reason to get lazy now.

♛▐ ᴛɪᴍᴇsᴋɪᴘ

An hour of running around like a crazed idiot pulling on clothes later, and Tsukiko was finally presentable. She would never admit it out loud, but she had to give up on getting herself prepped up without help. After ten whole minutes filled with nothing but her glaring at herself in the mirror, Tsukiko realized that this was her first event where she actually had to look formal without the help of her father’s crew of assistants, so she didn’t actually know what to do. The next ten minutes were spent in deliberation of whether she should actually ask for help or not – eventually she caved after realizing that all this confusion was giving her a headache and was seriously starting to interfere with her ability to act fake, which was never good.

The maids had done a better job than Tsukiko would ever care to admit. Standing in front of the Ototoke Grand Hotel in her brand new outfit , she truly felt like she was ready to rule the world – or at least to enjoy the party grand style by destroying everyone else’s evening. She walked in through the front door like she owned the place – because, well, she kinda did. It wasn’t even necessary to show the invitation to the guards at the door – the Ayanami family was well-known and she had little doubt that her father had already instructed these people to let both herself and her brother through without any problems. That made phase one of her ‘crash new year’s eve party’ – the sneaking into the hotel without getting booted out – painfully easy. Silly Royals, they should have known that anyone that carried the title of Degenerate was not to be trusted, even someone as cute and innocent as Tsukiko. It was their loss. Out of all of them, only Minato had an inkling to at least try to keep his guard up around her. Saiyoko had the excuse that the two were close and the idea to do anything that would directly hurt her or her reputation wouldn’t even cross the pink-haired girl’s mind, but everyone else… They were fools, all of them.

Fools deserved to be punished, right? Those were the thoughts that crossed Tsukiko’s mind as she waltzed into the large hall filled with people. Eiji’s message served only to widen the smile that was already glued to her face by her act – though this, perhaps, served to give it an almost sinister, evil undertone. With a few greetings, blushes and stutters that were appropriate to the situation and her fake character, Tsukiko made her way towards the west wing hallway, where they were all supposed to meet up.

She arrived just in time to hear Makiyo’s comment. Makiyo Tsu was never a particularly interesting character to Tsukiko – much too laid-back and unmotivated to do anything, she could hardly be called a threat or ally. Still, it did not harm to keep the ‘dead-eyed’ girl on her radar, for situations just like these.

“The reason is very simple, Makiyo-san.” She gave up the stutter for a little while, though the smile and cheery attitude did not vanish. It hardly mattered, when the only people in the vicinity were Eiji – who, being Tsukiko’s closest friend, knew her to the core and was already informed that this was all an act – and Makiyo – who either wouldn’t care whether the stutter was present or not, or wouldn’t really be believed if she told anyone. It was much easier to explain their plan without having to choke on her words all the time; it would take less time too. They had to act swiftly, there was no time to waste on silly antics. “Eiji-san has planned,” Oh yes she was saying that Eiji was responsible. If she said that it was a joint effort between the two of them, she would be admitting to her own nature as a deviant, which was a big no-no even under these circumstances. Of course, should worse come to worse and they be caught, she would come clean and let herself be blamed together with her friend, but she was sure that was not going to happen. “Eiji-san has planned for us to trick them into injecting some… interesting things, then trapping them all inside here. That,” She pointed towards the tool kit in Makiyo’s hands, “is why we need the tools.”

She turned to Eiji. “What is out next course of action, Captain?” Add in a salute, and the act was complete. Now on to the main course.

[ location || west wing hallway ]
    [ company || eiji & makiyo ]
    User Image

Pichipai-hime
    ohCole

kasai kakiri's Kouhai

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

User Image

The Ototoke Grand Hotel livened with Katsukazan High students roaming the party hall and the hallways. Harue casually emerged into the main hall, laying in hiding until the building thrived in activity. Her solidarity would be a benefiting scandal among the student body. For anyone, catching the future bride of Minato Ayanami and daughter of the owner of ABC (Akatsuka Blade Company) and designer of the Kansoberyl fashion line alone without her fiancee was nothing short of laughable. She could not steer away from the questions soon to spring from the mouths of curious party goers for the entire night. Harue was confused as every other nosy royals-watcher would be. She stated in the beginning that while there may not be love between them he should respect his parents whilst in public. Lord Ayanami will not be pleased about this slighting. It wasn't in her place to tell a soul why she would not be interacting with Minato tonight. In truth, the young maiden refused to accept even consider this an action of slighting.

Teenagers deserved testing the waters of their youth. She assumed that this explained the boy's distance from her. She was the enemy, someone he might believe is restricting his youth.Their parents bond them as a couple, but their ideals were their own. Maturity laid out this. It might also be a factor of why so many view her as a woman twice her age. Frustrating as well as flattering, is how she feels about it.

Harue's heels glided on the floor as she worked the room. She smiled a thin smile when greeted and complimented guests after their compliments were said. She brushed off a comment about wondering where Minato was and migrated for her destination. She lightened her steps spotting one of her fellow royals--Sunna Ototoke--at the punch table.

"Ototoke-san, you look beautiful tonight. Are you enjoying yourself?"

THINKING: ... || OUTFIT: New Years Ever Outfit || LOCATION: Ototoke Grand Hotel || COMPANY: Sunna || OOC: Sorry. It's short. I wanted to get a post out. Wasn't my best.

Fashionable Insomniac

peach chai's Kouhai

Beloved Trash

SPACE
                User Image
                User Image tab tab tab ◝c ´ross ♔ my tab HEART
                tab tab BURN MY LUNGS AND CURSE MY EYES ✥*. I`VE LOST CONTROL AND I DON`T WANT IT BACK
                ◞♛❛   ⇡i`m going numb 「✖⋮ I`VE BEEN HIJACKEDxx )

• It was the generic ding of an iphone that had awoken the sleeping Kureno. He opened his left eye, no longer phased by the fact that he could see nothing but darkness from his right one, and reached for the rectangular device on his nightstand. He unlocked it and read the message before letting out a low groan. It was from Eiji, sent to inform him and the other Degenerates of their rendezvous point. At first, the black-haired boy had been confused. He was on the verge of tossing his phone into a pile of dirty laundry, never to see the light of day ever again when he realized: the New Year's party was tonight. He'd forgotten about that until now, and instead of meeting his clique there, Kureno was still in his bedroom, half naked and still recovering from the fight that left him too tired to go to school today. He moved to sit up and as he grunted from the soreness and the pain, he weighed his options. The thought of bailing in favor of getting more sleep was very appealing to the third year, but causing havoc and ruining the new year's for the Royal jackasses and their idiotic followers? It beat sleeping by this much.

He moved to get dressed, the spot on his bed where his body had lay beckoning him to come back and drift off under the covers. He didn't have to look very hard for his clothes; he already had his pants and belt on and both the shirt and the jacket he'd been wearing the night before lay on the floor next to his bed. Both smelled a bit like old blood, but since he didn't gag, Kureno deemed it perfectly wearable. He slipped them on, leaving the jacket unzipped out of preference. Next were his shoes, a pair of combat boots he found hiding underneath his bed. He laced those up as quickly as he could and after equipping a medical mask from a box in the bathroom and the gloves he'd been told to bring, he collected his phone, invitation, and prized knife before almost reluctantly heading out of his room. His original room. Why he tortured himself staying here instead of actually staying with his uncle was a mystery.

He was met with an absence of sound that he would never be able to adjust to. As he moved through the house, he felt tempted to retreat to his room and stew in the darkness, maybe turn on some music just so he wouldn't have to sit through the dreaded quiet. No longer could he hear the sounds of his bubbly little sister as she clung to her big brother or the laughter of his role-model father as he called Kureno over to spend some time with his family. Those sounds, the sounds he'd kill (literally) to hear again, were replaced with a deafening silence. But surprisingly enough, it didn't make him sad. When his eyes landed on the coffee table that he and his sister drew and colored pictures on, he didn't cry. When it slipped it his mind and he made the mistake of calling out to his father only to receive silence in return, his heart didn't break. Not anymore. Instead, his numbness was broken by a twinge of anger, an emotion that let him know that he could still feel. Unfortunately for others, it was also the same emotion that compelled him to pick a bone with any and all innocent civilians that were out in the town at that time of night.

He found solace in sauntering to the hotel. He didn't live too far away, so he didn't feel the need to waste money on a cab. Why do that when he could stretch his legs and let the cool night air into his lungs? He knew a few shortcuts as well, so the trek to the party wasn't some long journey, but instead a tranquil little stroll. He'd cut through a few places, one of them being the famous Sunahama Beach. It was there that he'd encountered a couple copulating in the dunes. Disgusted, Kureno drew his knife and ensured that they wouldn't be coming back to fuck anytime soon. He didn't kill them, but the man had what Kureno would describe as a "new pocket" in his lower abdomen and the missus had a couple of scratches on her arms. After that, he continued on his merry way, slashing warnings at the few idiotic pedestrians that thought it would be a good idea to cross paths with the tall and scary man with the medical mask.

When he arrived, the scene before him made the corner of his mouth curl up into a nasty sneer. What he saw were overdressed, pompous, and doltish children who were excited to the point of pissing themselves. And all they could talk about was this party. Party, party, party. It got annoying real fast, and Kureno had half a mind to reach into their mouths and slice off their tongues. Why not? It'd be way more effective than simply telling them to shut up. Besides, he was wearing gloves. The ghost of a smirk played on his lips at the thought of making mutes from the talkative, but his train of thought came to an end when he was stopped at the door and was asked for an invitation. Wordlessly he provided one, thanking Saiyoko at the back of his mind for making this easy for him.

First floor. West Wing Hallway. The Degenerate moved past crowds of people, hands shoved in his pockets and knife thirsting for blood as he pushed his way through to get to his destination. Kureno had some sense. He wasn't so stupid or crazy as to just start hacking away at the nearest broad, though he had to fight that urge when one in a particularly sparkly dress came bouncing by. What an eye-sore. He nearly gagged at the thought of having to breathe the same air as these people. Disgusting, all of them. He would enjoy taking part in whatever plan that Eiji had in mind for tonight.

The Degenerates came into view and Kureno's lip twitched upward.

"Eiji-san has planned for us to trick them into injecting some… interesting things, then trapping them all inside here. That is why we need the tools."

Kureno's black eyes fell on Tsukiko Ayanami, a fellow member that Kureno had found to be just a bit more annoying than he'd like. A girl who fell over herself way too often and a stutter that made him want to leave the room (but was absent in this moment) were the only things that came to mind when he heard the name "Tsukiko Ayanami". Yet he tolerated her.

"What is out next course of action, Captain?"

Kureno appeared silently next to Makiyo, another Degenerate he seldom spoke with, and nodded towards Eiji, the action accompanied by a blink. It was his own way of greeting and apologizing for his lateness without having to waste his breath. If it wasn't necessary or he just didn't want to, he wouldn't speak. No one dared to try and get him to say anything more, and he was comfortable not saying a single word. Besides, his gestures got the message across and the group seemed to be just fine with having a silent Kureno. He took his hands out of his pockets and raised them to show Eiji that they were gloved before awaiting further instructions. For tonight and tonight only, the black-haired boy would obediently carry out Eiji's orders.

[location.ototoke grand hotel] [with.eiji, tsukiko, & makiyo] [feeling.content] [outfit.x][ooc.here he is u v u]

Pichipai-hime

belief is not automatic

ohCole

kasai kakiri's Kouhai

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Masaka draped the strap of her Nikon around her neck before handing off her backpack to Kureno, the closest to her left. She didn't waste time gawking at the blonde as she thought to. Makiyo Tsu, Miss So-mo, was punctual? Either of the neighboring degenerates carried a cleaner track record than this woman. Whatever spawned this miracle, she doesn't know. This meant the plan wouldn't be stalled because someone didn't ******** show up. And she brought her tools too; the heavens are pissing on the Royal creeps tonight.
                                                                    "In the main pocket, we have our LSD laced candy sealed in ziplock bags. Sweet tarts, jolly ranchers, anything a fool with a sweet tooth wouldn't think twice about before eating. Kureno, you'll be playing candyman. In the side pocket, we have our roofies. Tsukiko, this is your show. Slip half the bag into the punch. You know what to do. Afterwards, I want you to join Kureno in passing out candy. We should have enough of both where a third of the room are tripping and tripping over themselves."

"Makiyo,"
                                                                    Masaka unfolded a layout map of the hotel from her back pocket and handed it to the slacker. "I circled the room that should have controls to the AC. When Kohaku meets us, I want both of you locating the one the connects to the Royal's playroom and send them sweltering in Hell. We should have about half an hour for the temperature to spike. We, then, lock the fools inside." Done with her rundown, she looked to the faces of her comrades, inconspicuously eyeing Tsukiko's outfit; definitely lacey. Again, the girl didn't disappoint. "Any questions? Alternatives?"

The plan seemed very straight-forward: launch the miscreants into an amnesiac or color-filled haze with no escape like lab rats in a cage. A documentary on lab conditions and rats inspired her to test how LSD affected people in a controlled environment. Ravers loved the energy and light-headedness a good acid trip gave them. The release sounded perfect for the straight-laced bastards surviving on their daddy's money and people kissing a**.

THINKING: ... || OUTFIT: New Years Ever Outfit || LOCATION: Hotel -- West Wing Hallway || COMPANY: Makiyo, Tsukiko, Kureno || OOC: ...

a very minor neck injury

belief is not automatic

ohCole

purin-tan
            User Image
            User Image
                    x H U S H x I x S A I D x T H E R E ' S x M O R E x T O x L I F E x T H A N x R U S H x        
            ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
            n o t g o n n a l e a v e x this place with. us
            s i l v e l l o▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
            s i l v e l l o s i l v / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
            / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /D R O P x T H E x G A M E x I T ' S x N O T x E N O U G H .
                                                    s i l v e l l o s i l v
                                                    s i l v ████ ⋮ ₀₁ yamamoto shopping center x &&. x₀₂ with sasha and cicero x &&. x₀₃ listening to

Lyokni

Legacy Forgotten

ooc: posted finally. =v=;;

• It would only be the three of them tonight. Not that he minded, there were often times when the three of them was all there was. They were best bros, and the tightest pow wow anyone would ever lay eyes on. Even for Cicero, who was the newest addition to their newly formed trio. Making the fly out here all the way to Japan from Italy took a lot of guts, especially knowing you were leaving family behind. He supposed he had empathy for the Italian seeing as Kenji had to leave home to come here too. They seemed to click in homeroom on the first day of school when Kenji bugged him for the prompts for the summer reading homework. And Cicero didn't seem to mind his mooching tendencies, which made Kenji's attachment grow even more. Regardless, he blended in so well with both him and Kenji's (only) other friend, it didn't take too long before the dark-haired fellow was one of his best buds.

Then there was Sasha, the one kid that decided Kenji was worth talking to when he himself immigrated to Japan from his home country of Germany. Of course Kenji had the thickest accent anyone could ever imagine, to which he still let slip off his tongue from time to time. But Sasha didn't seem to care when they first met. Kenji wasn't the nobody his mom warned him about being in school if he didn't communicate. To Sasha he was the first one to see Kenji as a kid, and for that he had Kenji's eternal trust and loyalty. Well it was sort of a given, after all who where they at the school? Nothing but "subjects." But that didn't matter to any of them. They saw each other. They were themselves and together that's all that mattered.

Kenji walked two paces ahead of both the other third year and the first year as he showed them out the gate of his mother's house. She was waving to the three of them from her doorstep as she saw them out for their nightly activities. She had a grin on her face that emanated the satisfaction she had of previously filling the boy's stomach before they went to do their own thing on New Years Eve. "Don't get into trouble" she called, once they set foot outside the gate. It was like releasing a pack of wolves into the wild. Only they would never be as fierce as wolves, they were more like goats. Ones that liked to mess around then they got the chance. Tonight was theirs and they would own it.

He waited until they were clearly out of his neighborhood and into the Yamamoto shopping center in the retail district of the city to turn to both Cicero and Sash. "So you guys down for some dessert before we head to your place?" he asked the two of them. Despite eating dinner an hour or so before, it wouldn't change the fact that Kenji was gonna make sure everyone was well equipped with a sugar rush for the nights festivities. They really didn't have anywhere to be, they weren't invited to any parties, it would just be them and Sash's empty apartment. Where Kenji would most likely find love in the wonderful leather sofa Sasha had in his home with a s**t ton of frozen yogurt and any booze Sash was known to have lying around. If that didn't sound like a good time he didn't know what did.

He took it upon himself to push the doors of the small dessert shop, barging in with a confident stride like a king might when maneuvering through a crowd. It was a grand entrance, that announced his presence and demanded attention. Not that he needed it, here were only two other customers occupying the establishment. They didn't even look up from their dishes. Kenji wasn't very outspoken but he was passionate about his sweets, even if he knew he would end up going for the healthiest option on the menu. As per his mother's orders. Her voice had a habit of ringing in his ears the way Professor Oak did when one tried to ride a bike indoors. His eyes loomed over the tubs of frozen dairy product with hunger. This wasn't something he got to indulge in often and his friends new that. It was almost kiddish the way he acted when presented with such luxuries. Like a child in a candy shop. He turned to his friends once he had made his way over to the counter. "What are you guys going to get?"

muirii's Husbando

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
User Image
                                ████████ IN THIS ( SHAKEN ) TWISTED WORLD I BECOME ` T R A N S P A R E N T
                                xoxoxoUNABLE TO BE SEEN xoxoxo PLEASE DON'T LOOK FOR ME xoxoxo PLEASE DON'T STARE AT ME xoxoxo I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU
                                xoxoxoUNABLE TO BE SEEN xoxoxo PLEASE DON'T LOOK FOR ME xoxoxo PLEASE DON'T STARE AT ME xoxoxo I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU
                                xoxoxoxoxox inside a world that came out of someone'simagination
                                ___
                                xxx xxx xii❛ ░█ : !w/ maki, eiji, kureno, tsukiko. xxxviii ❛ ░█ : !@ west wing hallway, 1st floor. xxxviii ❛ ░█ : !feeling content. xxxviii ❛ ░█ : !wearing formal clothes.
                                ______

The soft crunch of the grassy field beneath his feet, air escaping his soft lip in ragged breaths, sweat dripping in small droplets along his forehead. Every movement was calculated, every quick step taken with caution as he examined his environment. Kohaku's heart beated furiously, almost in perfect rhythm with his steps as he ran across the field to the enemy goalpost. He was in the zone, and when Kohaku was in the zone, all that mattered was getting the ball into the net. Swiftly making his way past the midfield, Kohaku swerved around the defensive line and their somewhat miserable attempts at trying to steal the ball. "Heh, you'll have to do better than that..." he muttered as he dribbled the soccer ball past them. Only a few feet away from the goal line, Kohaku carefully watched the movement of the goalie before making his move. He had left the upper right corner vulnerable and as Haku moved leftward with the ball, the goalie foolishly followed him. Finding an opportunity in the goalies distraction, Haku quickly centered himself and with one fell swoop, kicked the ball in a perfect arc into the upper right corner of the goalies net.

Cheers erupted from some of the girls who had been watching from the sidelines; a few were there for their boyfriends, while most of them were there to watch Kohaku. He sent the cheering girls his classic smile that had many of them squealing in delight, though he ignored them for the most part. Making his way toward his teammates, he finished up the practice and sent them on their way. After showering in the locker room and getting changed into his uniform, Kohaku made his way back home.

After a train ride and 10 minute walk, Kohaku arrived at his apartment, which sat a floor above the cafe his mother owned. Unlocking the door, he took note of the silent atmosphere and the darkness of the apartment. His mother was probably still at work, though Kohaku had been quite accustomed to this by now. Taking off his shoes and making his way inside, Kohaku slumped onto the couch. His exhaustion from the long day finally catching up to him. As he closed his eyes and let them rest for a moment, a cool tickling sensation ran along his nose. Maru licked his owner's nose and a slight laugh escaped Kohaku's lips. Peeking open his eyes, he looked over at the small tabby with a playful smile. Getting up from the couch, Kohaku picked up Maru, nestling the small cat in the crook of his arm. Softly scratching Maru under his chin, the tabby cat purred in satisfaction, bringing a smile to the degenerate's lips. "You must be hungry Maru. Kaa-san probably forgot to feed you..." Almost as if understanding his words, the cat mewed in agreement.

Setting Maru down onto the floor, Kohaku entered the kitchen. From one of the higher cabinets, he pulled out a can of cat food. As he worked on opening it, Maru trailed in circles around his legs. After successfully opening the can, Kohaku emptied the contents into the cat's food bowl and watched as Maru quickly devoured his meal. Feeling a vibration erupt from his pocket, Kohaku pulled his phone out and viewed the reminder that flashed on the screen.
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kohaku sighed, genuinely regretting his choice to join the others for the party. While he had agreed to be a part of whatever pranks and funny s**t they had in store, the preparation process was too much of a hassle. Though he had gotten the proper attire, he wasn't in the mood to spend the night in a stiff jacket getting pulled around by girls asking for a dance. He was determined to get there, complete the "mission" (or whatever Eiji had in store), then make his way out of that hotel as fast as possible.

Exiting the kitchen and entering his bedroom, Kohaku looked through his closet for what he would wear to the party. He found an outfit that he had set aside for a formal occasion: a plain lapel suit coat with a dark gray, almost green turtle neck, with a stylish pair of gray pants. Stripping off his uniform, Kohaku got dressed for the party. After getting his clothes on, he examined himself in the mirror. Luckily, his hair had been cooperating with him today and looked neat unlike his usual shaggy-headed look.

The sudden beeping of his ringtone snapped Kohaku away from the mirror. Picking his phone up from the dresser where he had set it, he read his new message.
                                Looking at the time on his watch, Kohaku silently cursed to himself.
                                [********, I'm gonna be late..."

Making his way out of his room, Kohaku slipped on his white loafers and headed out the door. The hotel was pretty far from his house, a full train ride away in fact. Rushing to the train station, Kohaku managed to get through the turnstiles and up the station stairs just as the train arrived. Boarding the train, the degenerate slumped into a vacant seat and allowed himself to relax as he waited for the station that would bring him closest to the hotel. It took the train about a half an hour to arrive at the intended location. As it did, Kohaku made his way off and exited the station. Now near the hotel, he no longer found it necessary to rush himself, and so casually made his way there.

When asked for an invitation at the door, Kohaku easily provided one. He had had no trouble in getting the invitation, and really had put in no effort whatsoever in getting it. One of the third year girls had been quite eager in inviting him to the new years bash, easily handing him her extra invitation in case the degenerate had decided to show up. More likely in the case that he decided to show up for her. Like every other girl who chased after Kohaku, she had been entranced by his good looks. The only thing girls seemed to look for in guys these days. It was disgusting really.

Entering the party, Kohaku headed straight for the west wing hallway, avoiding any girls that even stepped one foot in his direction. He kept his head low, clearly not in the mood to communicate with these richie rich kids. Escaping the crowd and finding the hallway easily, Kohaku caught sight of the other degenerates and casually made his way toward them. He was late, though didn't really feel the need to apologize to his fellow degenerates, most of whom he considered to be like family. He took notice of their garments, none of them really failing to surprise him. "Yo... Nice digs." He gave his usual childish smirk and tucked his hands into his coat pockets. "So... whattya need me to do?" Though he was usually never one to think up pranks or share a great deal of enthusiasm for them, Kohaku was still quite obedient when it came to doing what needed to be done. Even if it was grunt work.

Pichipai-hime

a very minor neck injury

belief is not automatic

ohCole

Jeering Heckler

User Image Mao couldn't imagine herself getting up to dance. The girl had rhythm , but she preferred a more classical style of dance to the fist pumping jumping up and down a** shaking teenagers seemed to be doing now a days. She had a feeling crawling up the back of her neck that Ochiyo would wind up pulling her up and forcing her to dance. "Resolutions?" The girl hadn't even thought about it. Of course the girl had little goals, but they were goals that she had for a while. Honestly there was only one thing she could think of. "Don't laugh but.. what she was about to say almost made her seem like a small child. "I want to leave this year with more friends...". It made her very happy that she was on good footing with Ochiyo now, but after she left highschool she wanted to have more people to call a friend, not just people she happened to know.

She looked down and fidgeted with her fingers, more embarrassed about what she was to say next. "I want my um.um" "First kiss" She whispered under her breath. Yea Mao was pretty darn innocent when it came to that area. It wasn't like people were rushing up to claim the girl, and she certainly wouldn't do that. Yea she had the typical oh he's cute who's he... but thats as far as that went.

The two continued talking. Mao was so distracted and absorbed into their conversation that she hadn't even realized that the bus was now at its drop off. "Ready to go?" half of her would have been content with just staying in the bus and talking till Ochiyo till it did a full rotation and ended back up at the original stop. Then they could go up into her room and just catch up. She rose out of her seat with Ochiyo and walked off the bus. Mao pulled out her phone and checked her GPS. "Alright so we just walk up this way, take a left, and then walk straight. The hotel will be on our right" If you looked up, you could already see the hotel from where they were, towering in the sky with it's bright lights.Faint bumping and music could even be heard if you listened closely. "I think were a bit late Ochi...Fashionably though"

All she could think as she walked was why in the hell she chose those particular shoes to wear. They had only been walking about a block but her feet were already killing her. "I know it's against ""Girl code""" She gave air quotes with her fingers upon saying girl code. "But don't be surprised if i wind up whipping these things off." She never would. Mao wasn't the classiest girl, but in that setting it would be completely inappropriate. It didn't take long for them to arrive at the front of the hotel. "Whoa.." She was certainly taken aback. Mao had never seen a place like this. The only thing similar was her middle school graduation and it didn't even graze the outside of this hotel. People were pulling up in exquisite cars and then the valet would speed them away. She noticed the students because they were either walking in, getting dropped off, or arriving in more average vehicles. She walked up to a man at the door and pulled her invitation out of her pant pocket. "She's my plus one" The man nodded, welcomed them, then opened the door. Instantly Mao was shocked into place. She thought the outside of the hotel was amazing but it didn't even hold a light to the inside.

With::Ochiyo Where:: Bus> Near Hotel Wearing::XX OOC:: Is the time skip okay? EDITED::
                                                Pichipai-hime

Jeering Heckler

User Image
    User Image

The girls silence cause his stomach to slightly churn. He could only think of two things that she was going to say, and was hoping it would be the more positive one. It was plausible in his mind that she would be telling him that she was in love with him. The setting made sense, so that's what he thought and he was running with it. Maybe that's why she had been drinking before, because she was nervous. The more he pieced things together the more this seemed to make sense to him. Poor boy. Poor poor delusional boy.

"I'm gonna have to let that go." These words shocked him. "I'm just not feeling it anymore." These words infuriated him.

Not feeling it?! How was she not feeling it when they were being so affectionate just a few hours earlier? To add insult to injury, this wasn't even a sudden feeling. While the inside of him was raging red, his face was completely calm and still in the same stance he had been in previously, completely in shock. His mind was running faster than he could process, so he tried to mollify himself by counting down from 10; a common trick that worked for him."Saiyoko. Your'e kidding right?" This had to have been some new years prank that she was pulling on him. "Sorry I don't agree with this" That's what sucked about break ups ; the other partner simply had no choice. There was no possible way to force someone to be in a relationship with him, especially a girl like Saiyoko.

"That's unbelievably cruel.".How long did she feel this way? They had only been dating for a few months. He would have been able to accept it if she had told him earlier, but now his heart was actually invested in her. He walked towards her and took her hands in his, looking at her with all the sincerity that he could manage. "Saiyoko look I love you" He did love the girl. The amount of care and thoughtfulness Hudson felt for her couldn't amount to other girls before her. In love? No he wasn't even near there yet. "I don't want this." The Sake was slowly starting to creep up on him, giving him a tickle down his neck and a warm feeling in his face.

"L-look. Just tell me what i have to do yea? " Hudson had never been dumped before. He didn't even know how to manage it. What was he supposed to do, walk away or curse the girl out? The worst part of this all would be his reputation. The gossipy rumors between girls could already be heard in his head.

'I heard one of them was unfaithful!' 'Hud-Kun was only with her because shes an Idol, I heard he dumped her.' 'If he dumped her then he has to be gay!' 'Maybe she found out about the otousan who pays him' 'Oh yea! It all makes sense now'

Yea..He certainly couldn't let this happen. Would something like this end up in tabloids? Maybe not since he didn't have any fame. Certainly certainly her little fan's would be blogging about it.

User ImageXX User Image Hotel GardenUser ImageSaiyokoUser Image

User Image

a very minor neck injury

Decisive Informer

"If your father knew about your grades, would you think that he will appreciate this kind of grades coming from you?" A woman's voice rang into the brunette's ears as she scolds him about his grades. "What is with that stupid headband? You're not a damn girl for crying out loud, Miloh!" She scolded once more getting annoy that her step-son was getting on her last nerve and such.

"Does it matter what grades I have? As long as I have a C and up, it'll get me into a good college isn't it? I can always go to a community college for that matter, mother. If you are so worried about my grades, why don't YOU go in my place instead?" Miloh retorted as his hazelnut eyes pierced right into his step-mother's eyes. For as long as Miloh could remember, he had never gotten along with his step-mother. The two were always at it and this only happens whenever his father isn't home. As for his step-siblings, they were always out and about and having good grades, as for him, things were always the opposite. Miloh hated it. He hated this step-family so much that he wanted to crush them all, although he couldn't do it. He was doing it for his father so that his father could be happy, because of this, he resented his father so much that he wanted for their marriage to work out.

While sitting in the living room couch, Miloh felt his phone vibrated as it vibrated within his pocket. Slipping his hand into his pocket, he took out his cellular phone he noticed that he had received a text message. Getting up from where he was sitting, he ignores his step-mother's voice as he made his way up the flight of stairs to where his room was. Heading in, Miloh swiped his phone and read the text message only to find an attachment of Ochiyo's selfy as she poses for the camera phone. Eyeing her picture, Miloh warmly smile at how eager she was. This outfit suited her quite well and the thought of her wearing something like this, will shock the other groups who are attending the Royal Party.

To: Ochi
        You're beautiful in that outfit of yours. I'll see you at the party. Make sure not to get yourself into trouble...

Sending Ochiyo that text message, Miloh clicked the side of his phone as it went into hibernation mode. Placing his phone on the counter on top of his dresser, he walked over to the closet to grab himself something new to wear. Taking off his old clothes and tossing them into the laundry bin, Miloh slipped on the new attire and adjusted his coat. Taking the hair band off of his head, he roughed up his hair as he tries to flatten out the top. Once the top had had been flatten out, Miloh decided to leave his room and on the way of leaving his room, he grabbed his phone and the key to his house as he made his way outside into the cold. His annoying step-mother was still boasting about his grades and questioning him as to where he was going. Ignoring her, he made his way out into the street and decided to walk the way there. Even though walking there will take forever, so if worse come to worse, he will call upon a cab.

Where: On the street
        Whom: No one
        Thoughts: "I wonder who else will be there?"
        OOC: Er not that great since I don't know where to put him as of yet. Will do a better post for him once I start getting into his character...
        Pichipai-hime

peach chai's Kouhai

Beloved Trash

User Image
                      order for a very minor neck injury from silvieon
                                        a very NO MORE ! NO MORE ! NO MORE !
                                        a very minor ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ HOT - HEADED SATURDAYS ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                        a neck injury they got it want it give it away
                                        a very minor neck injury neck injury a very minor ×;TELL ME ! TELL ME ! TELL ME !
                                        a very *THING youwould NEVER do!
                                        a very minor neck i was looking for a hooker when i found you
                                              User Image
                                                  [location.ototoke grand hotel] [with.hudson] [feeling.shocked] [outfit.x] [ooc.see Sai this is why we can't have nice things]
                                                  "Saiyoko. You're kidding right?"
                                                  You wish I was. The young idol ran a hand over her face, careful as to not smudge or ruin the makeup that was applied so perfectly to her face. Inwardly she was laughing her ass off, coming up with a multitude of ways to celebrate her new single status. On the outside, however, she looked distressed. She didn't say a thing. She knew that she-- no, he was in for an emotional rollercoaster. Both would walk away with their freedom. The only difference was that one of them actually wanted it.

"Sorry I don't agree with this"

And it definitely wasn't Hudson. Sai lowered her head and shook it as a way of saying "I know you don't" before turning it away. The actress didn't want to look at him. It was hard enough trying to verbalize her thoughts. It hurt. She didn't like the feeling, but looking at him now? After all she'd just said? It would've killed her. At least, that's what she wanted him to think. She was enjoying herself immensely, though the look on her face and the actions that accompanied her words dared to say otherwise. She was breaking it off with the man she'd given so much of her affection to and doing it justice, it was a wonder why she hadn't already won the award for best actress.

"That's unbelievably cruel."
                                                  Correction: unbelievably clever and delicious. "..I.." she bit her lip as she searched her brain for the right words to say, though in truth she was selectively planning out which line she'd spout next. She just wished she could have prepared herself for what he was about to say next.

"Saiyoko look I love you"

"You.. what?"

Five words. Genuine emotion. Her hands in his. Sai was astonished, authentically, absolutely stunned. She had come prepared. She'd been ready to whip out an excuse when he asked to know what he did wrong, and prepared to shut him down when he begged her to stay. However, what he'd said just now.. that caught her entirely by surprise, and it was written all over her features. She'd heard the words "I love you" plenty of times in her life. She'd heard it from her parents, who had adopted her and loved her enough to put her original set of parents to shame. But theirs was unconditional. She'd heard it from her counterparts in many of the movies and series she'd starred in. But theirs was scripted. Unreal. And if it grew into something more, which it seldom ever did, it was usually turned into a one-night stand or became something for appearances. She heard the words from fans, but if it wasn't from her team or Tsukiko, then they didn't mean shit.

For the first time ever, she was at a loss for words. Even now, she was looking at him with wide eyes and lips that were slightly parted. She knew she was good, but to drag things on long enough for the other person to actually say the three forbidden words and mean it? She almost felt sorry for him. She almost felt sorry that she did this in the first place.

"I don't want this."

Almost.

"L-look. Just tell me what i have to do yea?"
                                                  Now that.. that she was ready for. It didn't take long for the girl to recover from the shock that came from those five words (though she had to admit, at the right time, those words could be used as weapons), and when she'd heard his request, she proceeded to finish what she'd started. Only this time, she'd do it in a much more ruthless manner.
                                                  "You want to know what you can do?" Mercilessly she ripped her hands out of his. "It's simple." she stopped a few centimeters before him and looked up at him. She could smell the sake from earlier, but nothing could compare to the brandy sitting in the flask in her purse. She leaned forward so she could whisper into his ear.

"Get over it."

It was easy for her to say. She never had any real feelings for him in the first place. And that block of ice she called a heart? She wouldn't let anything into it either. In fact, it was situations like these that reminded her why she was never stupid enough to be a real person and allow herself to develop feelings for anyone. She never wanted to be the one getting hurt. She didn't want her heart to break, even though her role in the world was to hurt others. She wasn't meant to be loved or return the feeling.

"My lack of redemancy should be enough to prove that I won't ever return the feeling, but if you don't see that.. I wish I could be sorry." Cold. She was so, so cold. This whole thing went from zero to a hundred faster than she could say "breakup", and even as she turned away she couldn't help but smirk at how much this must hurt for him. "Please, leave." she turned away to look out into the garden. Would she ever regret what she had just done? Never. Not in a million years. However, there was a part of her that would not get over being loved for the first time.

Insatiable D E S I R E S

ChikaDee's Bae

Sparkly Detective

User ImageUser Image
        User Image
          Everything was falling into place so perfectly, it gave Tsukiko the wild urge to squeal and run around like a wild elephant, knocking over things with enough for to break all the pretty cutlery the Royals were fussing over. Yet she had to maintain her clueless appearance, for now at least. No one outside herself and Masaka had to know just how different the real Tsukiko was from the one they knew, it would make it hard for her to not only fit in (she really didn’t care whether she fit in or not), but, more importantly, to manipulate everyone in sight into doing her bidding. To everyone involved, again minus Masaka, Tsukiko was just a silly little lamb playing tough cookie by associating with dangerous, messed-up or asocial people. She would continue to let them believe that, for their own benefit as well as hers. She was content as long as she got to see the Royals, and everyone else while she was at it, running around in a panick.

With the arrival of more Degenerates, it was imperative that the stutter returned to her voice. As unfortunate and annoying as it was, Tsukiko couldn’t risk them getting suspicious of her act. Well, it wasn’t important – Masaka had already said everything that was needed to be said, laying out the plan for them with the same calmly demanding tone that Tsukiko had come to expect of her by this point. With her instructions given to her - even though she already knew them, but acting on her own would have been too much of a give-away that she knew of the plan in advance – Tsukiko gave a little twirl in her dress, letting out a childish giggle. Both actions were completely unnecessary as far as the plan went, but Tsukiko never did anything without a reason. The twirl was meant for Masaka alone – a way to show off her new dress, allowing it to rise just high enough to reveal the bottom of her equally new lacy unmentionables, as if to say ‘the dress is not the only lacy thing you’re seeing tonight’. After all, the secondary goal of this party was for her to keep Masaka’s mind off her brother’s departure, and Tsukiko wasn’t going to forget that. The giggle that accompanied it was merely to mask the act, to make it seem that she was just being her normal dumb self. She expected the Degenerates to fall for it – after all, they and the rest of the human body seemed to deem her stupid already anyways.

She wasn’t stupid. In fact, she had an eidetic memory that could have easily earned her nothing but straight A’s throughout her school career, but that would have been far too easy and therefore boring. Not to mention that smart people are always disliked or at the very least kept at a distance, which went against everything Tsukiko was trying to achieve. No, it was better to dumb herself down and watch them freak out when they realize she was faking it all along.

“Yes, s-sir!” Tsukiko exclaimed in her usual fake high-pitched tone as she grabbed hold of the bad. The bad was just the right size that she would be able to sneak it around inside her dress – which meant her next course of action was going to the ladies’ room to hide it. Like hell was she going to undress in front of these people – minus Masaka, she already did that in front of her on a regular basis. With an excited wave towards everyone present – and after grabbing a few handfuls of candy in ziplock bags – she skipped off to hide everything.

That wasn’t as easy a task as it sounded. The dress was designed to be somewhat skintight and was rather short, lacking a poofy skirt to would allow one to hide pretty much anything. Tsukiko had to improvise with the hiding places, but she managed to come out of the bathroom looking like she didn’t have anything at all on her person.

Spiking the punch was much easier than she had anticipated. All she had to do was ‘accidentally’ trip while pouring herself some of the drink, then catching herself before she could ruin her dress with it. Now, under normal circumstances and if she was wearing anything else, she could have just as easily gotten herself wet – that would have made the act a little easier and a little more believable, but this wasn’t just any old outfit and she had big plans for it later on.

With that done and out of the way, Tsukiko could finally move on to the part she was looking forward to most of all – the candy. It was so incredibly easy for her to make people take the sweet little things, especially when it came to the boys. A smile, a nervous stutter, and all the men fell at her feet. One – that was probably already half-way to being drunk – boldly asked her to feed him one, which she replied to by getting red and running off. What did they think she was, a whore? It was fortunate that these were relatively fast-acting drugs, these scum would feel their effects very soon and then they would see who would have the final laugh.
          When it came to specific targets for the night, Tsukiko had two of them – her half-brother Minato, who she hated more than anyone else that walked the Earth since the dawn of time, and the man that dared touch her precious Saiyoko-sama with anything but platonic admiration, Hudson Leeves. Since she could get to Minato at any time she pleased (they did live in the same house, after all), Tsukiko decided on Hudson as her first ‘kill’ of the night. If she could have it her way, she would have actually killed him, but for now she would have to settle for drugging him beyond belief.

The ‘cute’ couple – Tsukiko flinched at those words – were found in the garden of the luxurious hotel. Except that now they looked so much less happy that they did before. While Tsukiko couldn’t help but smile at expression on Hudon’s face, the shock that colored Sai’s for a fleeting moment served only to fuel the Yandere side of her personality. “H-Hudson-sama, w-would you l-like a c-candy?” She knew she was interfering, she knew she was perhaps stopping him from getting all cutesy with her again, from making whatever it was that was going on a little less awkward, but that was completely deliberate on Tsukiko’s part.

Saiyoko was her friend, no one else’s. No one was allowed to claim her and take her away from Tsukiko, because if that happened… then Tsukiko would have nothing left in life to look forward to, or at least that’s what it looked like to her in that moment. She had waited too long for Saioko, given too much time to idolizing her, to have some insignificant little Royal brat take her away from her.

[ location || west wing --& garden ]
          [ company || the degenerates --& hudson & sai ]
          [ ooc || tsukiko, in all her yandere glory ]
          User Image

ohCole

Pichipai-hime

purin-tan

a very minor neck injury

Insatiable D E S I R E S

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items