• Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image

|/Yamato Mori/|
The Swordsman
//
Mr.Serious

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Have You Ever Tried...
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄

With:Haku, Hitomi, Rin

Yamato sat there, confused yet again by the notion of him being a topic of rumors. He doesn't recall doing anything that was worthy of so, and he usually kept to himself, so what could it be? After that Haku turned her attention towards Yamato fully. She said she knew of him from some things she heard, and before she finished her thought Yamato let out a question. "What happens to make me so note-wort-" Haku then finished her statement and Yamato understood it near instantly. "Oh...Ooooh." Yamato face palmed for a sec. "That's been going around, has it?" Yamato thought for a second, thinking which of the girls could have spilled the beans.
He's by no means a womanizer of any sort, he just has the "Worst" (he likes to say) of luck when it comes to being a better looking guy and, conflictingly, having a weak will against horny girls. Add in the fact that he's running a championship class Dojo nearly by himself, there's a lot of stress going around so he wasn't entirely against a stress relieving activity such as sex or sex related arrangements. Which could be the reason he's weak against horny willing girls in the first place. What confused Yamato is that, placing trust in these girls for a "No spills, no feelings" Relationship, this still got out. Yamato sighed. "Well, things are always bound to come out at one point, even if."
Deciding to address that in a vague manner, he turned his attention back to Haku after she was done speaking to Hitomi. A slight hint of shyness graced his facial features as he spoke. "About that, I won't confirm... Or deny any of said possible interactions, or the possibility of them continuing." Yamato then turned his dark golden eyes to Haku's crimson ones. In a vaguely curious tone, masked with a serious tinge, he said "Do.. You think you know the origin of the rumor?" Yamato wasn't going to bag on whoever spread it, he just wanted to know as a...piece of mind you could say.
Yamato isn't one to hold on to things that cause unnecessary conflicting feelings. If it comes out, it comes out. If not, then it doesn't. He'll let things run their course. Yamato let himself relax in to this seat as he awaited an answer, and saw something in his peripheral vision. Looked like Hitomi was giving Rin a hard time... poor soul. He decidedly ignored that as he though he should say something before she could ask why he wanted to know. "I'm just curious, is all. Confidentiality is well respected thing these days, huh?" Yamato said that last part with an underlay of sarcasm.

Place:
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄

To Go Back To A Different Time?
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

OutOfC
Sumomo_Angel of Fire

Invisible Streaker

I feel like I've been locked up tight...

...for a century of lonely nights

User Image User Image
User Image

Waiting for someone to release me

-------------------------⋆★⋆-------------------------

Ahna giggled softly, a smile gracing her lips as Bri spoke. It was true, not many people disrespected her brother due to the fact of them fearing him. People normally thought that if he could make 'wishes' come true, that he could rip them away from them as well. This, however, was not the case. The only thing her brother could really do was offer people money to help out with the expenses that come with life. Ahna nodded her head slowly as others began to enter the room, eyeing her and sitting as far away from her as they could. A slight frown formed upon her lips as she let out a sigh. Her brother's reputation as the "genie" normally kept others away from her in fear that she was as cold as her brother was.

"Not many speak to him like you did. That's probably why he took interest in you so quickly." she informed Bri with a chuckle. Her brother liked power, and people who showed that they could stand their ground, not intimidated by him, he often became fond of. "He's a bit of a sultan in his mind. He wants power and control all the time..." she explained, rubbing the bridge of her nose in disgust at her brothers intentions. Bri had already demonstrated her determination, and so she knew her brother planned on breaking the girl. That's what he had done to a poor first year the previous year. He showed that he was determined, and because of that her brother made him his servant after finding out some little secret of his.

"Just...don't tell him any secrets about yourself. Anything that you wouldn't want others to know he may hold against you..." she informed Bri, a stressed sigh escaping her lips. Seriously, her brother needed to quot ruining all of her chances at making friends. She was glad that she could warn Bri without her brother present, that way he would be unaware of their conversarion. "Well anyways, are you new here? I don't recall seeing your face last year." she asked, another sweet smile forming on her lips. Bri was nice and Ahna absolutely adored her accent. She seemed like the classy type of girl, someone who was strong willed yet sweet at the same time. Already Ahna was growing to admire the girl even if she had met her not too long ago.

-------------------------⋆★⋆-------------------------

I'm a genie in a bottle, baby

User Image

You gotta rub me the right way, honey...

COMPANY: Bri, some classmates
MOOD: Content
OOC: Sorry it took a while! Been packing!

ArienaDark

Invisible Streaker

Chain me up/hold me down

Just let me go/There's always more

User Image User Image
I WANT IT ALL...

User Image

...EXCLUDING YOU

Losing control...

User Image
...so construed

╔══════════════════════════════════╗

A chuckle escaped Haku's lips once Yamato had finally come to understand what rumor had been spreading around about him. When he began, stating that he wouldn't confirm or deny, or the possibility of it continuing, all Haku could do was giggle and wink. "That's alright. I enjoy all the detail I hear about 'The Kendo Master.'" she admitted, a slight tone of teasing in her voice. "From what I hear running a dojo isn't the only thing you're good at." she added the last part, sticking out her tongue with one of her usual seductive winks.

Her mind began to wander as she thought back about whom she had heard all the rumors about Yamato from. The name...she couldn't remember at all. It was actually a group of girls she had overheard gossiping about it in the hallways. Girls who may or may not have been a little fan group of his, or just girls with big mouths who liked to gossip. Instead, Haku decided to approach the question in a different way.
"Oh. That? That's top secret." she said, putting two of her fingers in front of her mouth as she made a 'shhhh' noise.

Instead of simply putting her hand back on the table, she decided to kiss her two fingers and then place them on Yamato's lips, walking them down to his collar bone like a pair of legs like she had done to Rin earlier.
"But..." she began, licking her bottom lip slightly as she poked Yamato gently on the forehead. "...if you would like me to investigate a little, I could interrogate a few people." she stated, shrugging her shoulders as she finally admitted that she had no clue who had first started the rumor.

Her sense of humor was different from most. While most would laugh at the things that Hitomi put Touma through, even if she did laugh at times, it wasn't the funniest to her. Her type of humor involved leading someone on like she had just done to Yamato, and then spilling the beans immediately after, admitting the truth. The ten minute bell rang a moment later, and so Haku stood from her spot, stretching her arms into the air as her back curved.
"Wanna walk to homeroom with me?" she asked him with a sweet smile, realizing he hadn't even had a chance to eat his sandwich. She immediately sat back down and leaned forward towards him. "Or did you want me to force feed you first~?" she asked in a flirtatious tone.

╚══════════════════════════════════╝

You don't know anything about me

Company: Rin, Yamato, Hitomi
Mood: Playful
Voice/Theme song: Migikata no Chou
OOC: SORRY IT TOOK ME A WHILE!'

knomi

phattdippa

Fluffy Spotter

3,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image

|/Yamato Mori/|
The Swordsman
//
Mr.Serious

Have You Ever Tried...
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄

With:Haku

Yamato chuckled lightly when Haku called him 'Kendo Master'. Brought a smile to his face thinking someone actually called him that. He Had to stop any serious Kendo training a while ago because of his father's state, so for him to be called Kendo master? A bit stretched he'd say. Although, he was still marginally better than the entirety of the Kendo club here. He internally sighed at the thought of the Kendo club here. It was a mess with lax training style and a insufficiently skilled club leader. There have been multiple times where Yamato thought of taking over the club and turning it around, but that time is better spent elsewhere.
Forgetting almost entirely that there was more to that statement than just her calling him Kendo Master, he snapped back to reality and gave her an odd look. "You enjoy hearing of me?" That confused Yamato slightly, and so did the next comment. He understood it, but what is this, admittedly cute, girl trying at here? "Well, I do admit my skill set encompasses more than droning around at the Dojo, but what do you hear specifically?" If she's talking about his sexual interactions, He wasn't one to speak for his own skills. That's up to the 'receiving' party to determine. She seemed awfully flirtatious with that wink, sticking out her tongue, and comments up till now, and Yamato didn't do well with flirts. Unless they actually intended on getting somewhere, and he couldn't tell what Haku was going at yet.
So far she just seemed like a major flirt.
Yamato listened to what she said next, Haku hinting towards possibly knowing who spread the rumor but saying it was 'top secret' while adding a vaguely cutesy 'shh' to the end. He had a small thought that she didn't really know, and replied with a simple "Oh, really now?" Now, what she did next, really amused Yamato. Feeling a light sensation pressed against his lips, with it 'walking' down to his collarbone. "Haku, You're treading difficult territory there." He said with a serious tone as he almost lightly shivered in response to that touch on his collarbone. Any sensual touching to his collarbone was a quick one way trip to the nearest bed.
"But..." Yamato heard Haku start as he shook himself back to attention. "Oh boy, now what?" He thought as she said she could investigate and interrogate people, almost admitting that she didn't actually know. "No, I'm sure that's not necessary." Yamato said as Haku stood up and stretched to the ten minute bell. Letting out a sigh as he was about to get up, stopping mid way, he answered Haku's question. "Yeah, sure. As long as you keep your pants on." He picked up his belongings (His sandwich) and was about to get up again, until Haku leaned forward and offered she force feed him. He couldn't argue with the fact Haku looked quite...nice, leaning over like this, probably intentionally accentuating her curves. Yamato's face embellishing an amused look, he said "Lovely view I have, and nice offer, but I think I can handle being the vehicle in which my food travels to my mouth." Getting up finally, Yamato stretches a bit, unintentionally accentuating his own body while at it. Very well built guy, Yamato was. "Ready to go? I'll eat later."

Place:Cafeteria
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄

OutOfC
Sumomo_Angel of Fire
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~-------------------- *Jenivive Aurora La'Rowe* -------------------~~~~~~~~~~

Jenivive awoke to the soft cool breeze that wafted through the window she left cracked open. She rolled over relentlessly to get out of bed and hugged her pillow. "Ughhh." she huffed as so slowly slid out of bed. Sitting up on the edge of the bed she pushed her hair out of her face. Slapping around the surface of the nightstand she picked up her glasses.

The intercom crackled and she heard a male voice begin to speak, "Attention 'youngins, homeroom will be starting in roughly twenty minutes! Please finish whatever business you young whippersnappers have going on and be sure to head on down to homeroom once you're done!" Then he was gone. She rubbed her eyes and stared at her clock. "Whatt!? How long have I been asleep?" She jumped out of bed and rushed into the bathroom to get ready.

After showering, she snatched whatever outfit she could manage to slip on in a short amount of time, out of the closet. She grabbed her backpack, opened the door and walked out while putting on a shoe. She was still hopping down the hallway until she got her shoe on. "What is homeroom? Does everyone have the same homeroom? Where is homeroom?" She was talking to herself. Maybe she could find someone to help her get to homeroom. There was map up on the wall a few feet away. She searched for where home room was, "Got it." It wasn't as far as she though.

Getting to home room she walked in and saw a short brown haired girl sitting next to a long silver haired girl among other students. She sheepishly walked up to them, "Hi, sorry to interrupt. I'm Jenivive. Is this homeroom?" She was trying to force herself to speak up so they could hear her.

Sumomo_Angel of Fire
ArienaDark

Invisible Streaker

Chain me up/hold me down

User Image User Image
I WANT IT ALL...

User Image

...EXCLUDING YOU

Losing control...

User Image
...so construed

Haku frowned slightly at Yamato's comment about her keeping her pants on. She felt the need to defend herself from being called a whore in a way, although he hadn't actually said the word. "For your information I haven't ever had my pants off, yet." she retorted, a light shade of pink dusting her cheeks as she turned her face away slightly, a childish frown on her lips. It wasn't common for her to blush, but openly admitting what her sexual status was, to her, was slightly embarrassing since she was well-known as a flirt. A flirt with no experience. And now someone knew. But still, it was a hundred times better to say she had no experience rather than saying she had tons of experience in the field. Haku was innocent, just like Hitomi, although she was a lot more educated about it than the pinkette, and she also put up the act like she experienced a lot more things such as sexual interactions.

His other question, about what she had heard about his 'performance', caused her to dig her nails into her arm slightly, in a way that no one could see of course. Caught. She hadn't heard anything about his performance, so to speak, but she didn't expect him to ask about it. Why was this guy so curious about what she had heard in the first place? He should have just been glad that she acted as if she had heard good things.
"That's top secret as well..." she answered, biting her lip roughly enough to cause an iron-like taste to seep into her mouth from the frustration and embarrassment he had caused her. Why was he so difficult to crack? All the other boys would blush or become shy easily. He just seemed so serious about everything.

Once Yamato had continued, speaking about the 'nice view,' Haku immediately covered her chest by flipping her long white hair over her shoulder. In a way she didn't even want to walk with him anymore because of how serious he seemed, and due to the fact that he had seen her blush, but at the same time his serious attitude reeled her in. Without speaking another word, she simply turned to Rin and Hitomi, nearly face-palming once she had seen what the strange third year was doing to her classmate. She gave a goodbye wave, praying that Hitomi didn't put the poor boy through too much as she exited the food court with Yamato.

Now on to walking, although it was quiet in a way, too quiet. The awkward silence needed to be broken, but what should she talk about? He was the first person since...since elementary school that actually made her blush in a way. Secretly she liked it, but at the same time she didn't. Haku was unsure about how to feel of it at the moment. With a sigh, she finally turned her head in his direction, a slight emotionless stare.
"Forget what you saw." she said, although it could have been easily mistaken as the view she had accidentally given him. She was referring to how he had made her blush accidentally. It wasn't normal! Haku was the one that made people blush, not the opposite way around. This guy was different. Most would simply stutter and become red like Rin had, but Yamato...he seemed immune. Haku quickly settled on a thought. What if she were to break him? She would be sure to hint and tease as much as possible, leaving him wanting more.

Company: Yamato
Mood: Confused, mischievous
OOC: LOL. And this is how Yamato becomes a long term victim of Haku's!

knomi

phattdippa

Fluffy Spotter

3,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image

|/Yamato Mori/|
The Swordsman
//
Mr.Serious

Have You Ever Tried...
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄

With:Haku

Yamato was liking this girls reactions when he turned the situation around on her, It was quite the winsome experience. Walking next to her and aptly ignoring what Hitomi was up to in fear of getting dragged in, he said "Oho, all bark, no bite, are you? Interesting..." Yamato said in response to her basically saying she hasn't broken in the ol' baby maker, yet, and Yamato was reversed compared to her, All bite no bark. He doesn't enjoy flaunting what he's done. Anyways, This Haku girl ended up being quite the treat, going from overly sexually confident predator to blushing virgin with just a bit of counter teasing. He found her antics quite cute, all that blushing and childish pouts, and almost yearned to tease her a bit more to see how she reacted further. But, alas, He could tell Haku was a bit distressed by this sudden turn around, and backed off a bit. Just a bit.

Haku saying that how she heard of his experience was, again, top secret, He feigned ignorance and shrugged. "Well, If that's so, then so be it." Yamato knew she was lying again, but decided to glide over the topic as Haku turned her head around soon after they started walking and told him to forget what he saw. Forget which one? There was plenty of great viewing experiences he had just witnessed within the last few minutes. Yamato thought about what specifically she wanted him to forget. Going by her personality so far, she seemed like she enjoyed teasing men in some sort of sexual way and enjoyed being top dog in those situations. Considering her recent reactions to Yamato being rather aloof of her teasing advances, he could assume that's never happened to her before. She must have only encountered men so far that were actually affected by her.
Suddenly, it hit him."Oh."

Yamato smirked lightly "I'll assume it's not the ogling experience of your curvaceous frame you want me to forget, unless that's included." chuckling slightly, He hinted towards knowing what she want him to forget. This was putting Yamato in a rather...Playful mood. Which rarely ever happens, stress on rarely. Haku was an attractive girl both physically and persona wise, and she was posing him with interesting situations left and right so far. There was little to say besides Yamato liked it. Yamato sped up a bit so he was walking side by side with Haku. "Are you a fourth year?" Deciding he should quench the silence, he started with some small talk.

Place:Hallway
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄

OutOfCHis personality is a mess right now >.< I swear I'll get it down soon like the back of my hand T-T
Sumomo_Angel of Fire

Invisible Streaker

Chain me up/hold me down

User Image User Image
I WANT IT ALL...

User Image

...EXCLUDING YOU

Losing control...

User Image
...so construed

Bottom lip immediately sticking out from the 'all bark, no bite' comment, Haku raised her brow slightly as she slid the frame of her sunglasses down the bridge of her nose, her dark red eyes locking with his. "It's not exactly what it sounds like..." she corrected him, turning her head away slightly to keep her face from becoming a tomato. Her weight suddenly shifted to one side as her hand rested on her hip. How to explain it in a way that didn't seem like the 'all bark, no bite' scenario he had explained. Her mind pondered on about it for a moment before hearing something from him that was unexpected.

He, in a way, complimented her frame, describing it as 'curvaceous.' It had caught her completely off guard, causing her to choke as if she had a drink, although it was just her own saliva. Most men wouldn't just come out and say something that blunt, especially to someone they had just met, despite if that person they had just met was a tease like her or not! Although she didn't mind the compliment even if it had surprised her, she decided to stay quiet about it as to not give him any hints. Hearing his question about weather she was a fourth year, she simply nodded her head, sliding the sunglasses back up the bridge of her nose. By now her face was red from his comment and the unexpected compliment, the best way to hide it was with the sunglasses that were supposed to be used for her hangover.

She didn't understand him at all. He was serious, yet he teased her in a way, although most would have simply mistaken it as him just being blunt. She could see through it though, he was playing with her mind like she often did to others. She would be sure to repay him, causing him just the amount of embarrassment and frustration he had caused her to feel.

Suddenly she had thrown some weight into him until his back was against lockers in the hallway. Several people could be heard murmuring once they had seen what she did, expecting some sort of fight to break out since Haku has been known to defend herself against guys who simply couldn't control themselves. Instead of throwing a fist, she slid the frame of her sunglasses down again, gazing up at him with a mischievous smirk on her lips. The next thing she would do would back up the fact that she wasn't completely all bark, no bite. His voice echoed in her mind from a statement he had made earlier. 'Haku, you're treading difficult territory there.'

Thanks to that, she had discovered one of his weaknesses and would use it to her advantage. At times like this, she thanked Hitomi for the things she saw the oblivious girl do to people. Half the time Hitomi was unintentionally making someone 'excited' due to the fact that she didn't know any better, but often Haku would learn from the person's reaction. Haku leaned into Yamato until her face was close to his neck, and using his little weakness she had discovered, she proceeded to kiss him softly on the collarbone, following up with licking him from that area to his chin.

Pulling away as fast as everything had happened, she shot a wink in his direction and slid into homeroom since they were standing beside the door. More voices could be heard murmuring about what she had just done to Yamato, but she shrugged it off and decided to let everyone think what they wanted to think as she made her way to an empty desk and plopped down. This year was sure going to be an adventure now that she had met someone who was challenging her in a way.

Company: Yamato-class
Mood: Mischievous
OOC: That escalated quickly o.o sorry if it seems all over the place! Walking to work!

knomi

Abaddonus 's Wife

Supreme Gatekeeper

6,075 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

User Image
User Image
User Image

Bri smiled at her and nodded taking in all this information, she had a feeling before by his posture he loved controle. she looked at the door then back at her friend but she was afriad that maybe her brother would try something like that on her but she would be ready for it. she listened to her talk she loved people whom did the most talking. that just ment she had to listen and talk very little.
she smiled when she said she never seen her face before and asked if she was new. she nodded "actually yes" she smiled letting her accent be thick she always tried to restrain her accent in new places so people would think her strange. "im from wales England i was asked to be apart of the exchange program" she smiled a little proud of her self usualy people sign up for the program but because of her grades and intellect she was asked.

❥𝖂ere - homeroom
❥ 𝕿houghts- she so nice
❥ 𝖂ho- Anha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out