Sumomo_Angel of Fire

↓↘ R I N
✗✗ 0 0H i r o m i

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

BROKENshatteredGLASSBROKEN

User ImageUser Image
        - ll LOL ` o██ ████ ████ 0▷ ▸ ▹

Frankly, Rin was speechless. He was confused, baffled, perplexed, bewildered, befuddled, flummoxed, discombobulated. He'd heard talk of a freak girl by the name of Hitomi who licked peoples' faces among other strange things, but he hadn't thought the rumors to be true. He definitely didn't expect to be a victim of her peculiar ventures. Rin had lost all control over the situation he'd gotten himself into the moment he'd become a human lollipop. Although he was still humiliated beyond belief, Rin surrendered his arm to the girl and was swept away, but not without grabbing his book first. He offered her no resistance and no assistance, merely accepted his fate by remaining limp and sliding along behind Hitomi like a little girl's stuffed teddy bear. Upon his exodus across the cafeteria floor, Rin pondered where exactly he had gone wrong in his life. He noted that his captor, Hitomi, had an astounding amount of strength for a slender girl of her size. He also noted how his arm was uncomfortably pressed against her breasts, wishing dearly that the girl had chosen another method by which had to abduct him.

At last they came to a stop and he was allowed to orientate himself. It would seem that they had gotten the attention of quite a substantial amount of students in the cafeteria. This wasn't how Rin wanted his first day to go. He blushed with embarrassment and frustration at these unfortunate turn of events. "Did I ever really have a choice?" he inquired rhetorically. He was ready to take his seat before the other girl caught his attention with an air-kiss. Surely that wasn't towards him was it? Rin glanced from side to side questionably and raised an eyebrow in curiosity. Even if it was meant for him, he wouldn't have a proper way in which to respond to such a bizarre message. Convinced that the air kiss/wink was really intended for him, Rin shyly acknowledged her flirtatious action by saying, "Erm.. hello there...- lioness?" Assuming a safe distance between Haku and Hitomi, Rin took his seat. He looked upon the final member of the group with a sense of pleading in his eyes. He could barely take being around so many people and it shewn in slight tremors he had. It was comforting to find that the boy was the most normal of the group. "I'm Rin.." upon seeing the look Haku gave Touma, Rin rephrased the next question he was going to ask. "uhh.. I'm sure they're just unique." That was the best way anyone could put it without being impolite. He looked apprehensively down at his book, unwilling to meet the eyes of any of them.

N - N i g h t 000mare !!
      SPACESPACESPACEYOURMOTHEEERR pull the trigger

location The cafeteria
      with Hitomi, Haku, and Touma
      O O C This is going to be fun ^-^

Invisible Streaker

Singing its silent song of misery|A monster lies trapped in its own nightmare

User Image User Image
User Image

Why did she have to leave it all alone ?

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Hitomi cheered happily after taking her seat, throwing her arms up in the air as a way to celebrate their new friend. "New friend! New friend named Rin-kun!" the childlike girl hollered at a loud volume before her arms were wrapped around Rin's once more and her cheek was repeatedly rubbing against his neck and his cheek affectionately. The random cheek rubbing stopped immediately once a loud growl could be heard from her gut, and without thought she began to awkwardly drag herself over Rin's and Haku's lap in order to get to Touma.

"Touma! I'm gonna steal all your waffles!" the girl threatened, receiving an outburst of laughter from Haku. Touma had leapt onto the table with a waffle in his mouth and his plate held up high in the air for defense, and so Hitomi took this as a challenge. She too leapt onto the table like an animal and was after Touma in a matter of seconds. Somehow she had managed to tackle him back to the ground, causing the plate to be spilled right next to a girl at an empty table.

Hitomi's lip stuck out in a frown after the precious food had been wasted, all she could do was glare at Touma for a moment like it was his fault. It was a joke of course, Hitomi couldn't stay mad at Touma. Instead of getting off of the male, she laid on him and giggled.
"I'M NOT LETTING YOU UP~! You gotta guess the magic word first!" she teased, pulling out a sheet of stickers from a pocket hidden on her dress. Touma's face was soon covered in the stickers, and then he had said the magic word. He knew her well, and so fortunately for him she had picked the word she uses for cows. 'Milky Moos.'

Hitomi pulled herself from Touma and skipped back in the direction of Rin and Haku to take her seat. Rin's arm was once again wrapped in Hitomi's immediately.
"Nye~ I wanna take a bath and go to bed...OH I KNOW!" the girl hollered. "Rin-kin can take a bath with me Haku! Since you don't like to!" she said, sticking out her tongue in Haku's direction whom had burst out into another fit of laughter.

Bound to sing for us, A worthless monster

User Image User Image
User Image

User Image User Image

Company: Rin, Touma, Haku, Bri further away
Mood: Happy
OOC: Lol. She doesn't understand why that wouldn't be appropriate.

phatdippa

ArienaDark

Invisible Streaker

Chain me up/hold me down

Just let me go/There's always more

User Image User Image
I WANT IT ALL...

User Image

...EXCLUDING YOU

Losing control...

User Image
...so construed

╔══════════════════════════════════╗

Haku gave the boy a big grin when he had replied the way he did. "Lioness, eh?" she questioned, her brow raising into an arch. Suddenly the girl felt the strange third year dragging herself across everyone's lap in order to get to Touma before she threatened to eat his food. Haku began roaring in laughter, feeling as if her lungs were ready to explode as the two went at it. "I tell ya, watching these two in the morning acting like this during a hangover suddenly makes you forget how much your head hurts." she told the male as she slid her shades down to get a better view of him.

He was a cutie. He definitely had potential somewhere, and Haku was going to find out just how 'innocent' this boy was. She used her fingers, mimicking a pair of legs as she walked them up his arm and to his shoulder in a seductive manner.
"Sooo mister..." she began, thinking of an appropriate word to call him other than his name, "...tiger" she said again, emphasizing the word slightly just to make him nervous. Unfortunately with the headache she couldn't really think of much other than tiger.

She was just about to ask what year he was, that was until Hitomi appeared again after torturing Touma. Haku's lip stuck out slightly as her brow raised. 'God Hitomi...you always have to interrupt don't you?' she thought until her ears picked up ramblings about him bathing with the pinkette. Haku burst out into laughter again as she wiped a tear from her eye. She knew Hitomi was sort of childlike and innocent, but of course this guy didn't really know them that well yet. She would have sounded like a pervert to anyone if they didn't know her.

╚══════════════════════════════════╝

You don't know anything about me

Company: Hitomo, Rin, Touma, Bri at another table
Mood: Content
OOC:

phatdippa

ArienaDark

Invisible Streaker

I can't hold on//My feelings are out of my reach
What can I do?//What should I do?

User Image User Image
TOUMA TAKAHARA

User Image

You know I'm not going to cry because of you...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Touma chuckled softly at the comment the boy had made. He worded it nicely enough for Haku not to become angry, which was a good move. "Nice to meet you Rin-san." he greeted, taking another bite of a waffle and letting it hang from his mouth. It was then that he had heard Hitomi's threat, and then suddenly something was squirming on his lap. It was the strange third year of course, and Touma's face instantly lit up like a tomato.

He proceeded to lift the plate high and jump on the table to stay out of Hitomi's reach, but it was no use. He soon found himself falling from the table to the floor due to Hitomi tackling him, and the only way to keep his head from cracking against the hard floor was to awkwardly bend his arms back in order to soften his fall. There he was, stunned and dazed with the pink haired weirdo on top of him talking about the magic word. His face lit up once more as it felt like steam was about to start blowing from his ears. His entire body started to flail to get the girl off, but he knew by now that it wouldn't work.

With a deep gulp and a sigh, he eyed the strange girl and raised his brows.
"U-ummm...I-I-I-I do-don't know! O-oh wait! Milky Moos?!" he blurted out. It must have been the word since she let him free. Touma sat up, rubbing the back of his head nervously as it turned side to side in search of the plate he had dropped. To his discovery it had dropped near a pretty girl with violet eyes. His face lit up a third time as he scrambled his way over to her and began picking up the sticky mess a foot away. "Oh s**t! I-I'm so so-so-sorry!" he stuttered shyly. He was no good with interacting with females, and this was proven by the way he reacted to Hitomi and Haku's shenanigans.

Can't you see I love you?

Love is blind, and love's a bliss...

User Image

The only way for me to see...
...is by your loving kiss

User Image User Image

Mood: Nervous, shy
Company: Bri, Hitomi, Rin, Haku
OOC: Whoo~

phattdippa

ArienaDark

Invisible Streaker

User Image

I feel like I've been locked up tight...

...for a century of lonely nights

Waiting for someone to release me

I'm a genie in a bottle, baby

Gotta rub me the right way, honey

-------------------------⋆★⋆-------------------------

Kavit awoke from his deep slumber once the sun had peeked its way through the blinds, resting on his eyelids. His ears picked up the familiar sound of obnoxiously loud snoring, and once he tilted his head down, the source of the snoring was revealed. Ahna had once again snuck into his dorm to sleep next to her older brother. The girl hated being alone for some reason, and Kavit didn't mind...so long as she wasn't drooling on him like she was at the moment. With a raised brow, he began to shake his sister's shoulder to wake her up.

"Ahna...get off of me. Look at you...you're drooling you idiot..." he said as her groggy eyes opened. She was sprawled out over her brother due to all of her obnoxious moving in her sleep, but this was a normal occurrence with the two. "Five more minutes...just five...please..." she begged as she began to drift back off into a deep sleep. Kavit rolled his eyes in response and began to drag himself from under his crazy sister in order to get ready for his first day.

The male grabbed his clothes, although they weren't what most people around this part of the world would wear. He took pride in his heritage, and so he wore the clothes he was used to in order to respect it. After showering, he dressed in the bathroom in case his sister had woken up, and once he exited to his surprise she was still asleep. He let out a sigh as he made his way over to her and began to shake her once again.

"Ahna...wake up already. Come on...you can use my bathroom to get ready. The amount of time you spend over here is obvious. You even have a few outfits in here that you can change into if you don't want to return to your dorm..." the sleepy girl sat up, stretching her arms and accident slapping Kavit in the face. "Oops...sorry..." she mumbled as she dragged herself to the bathroom.

Kavit rolled his eyes once again as he pulled one of her more...cultural outfits from his dresser and proceeded to throw it at her. "Take this. The last thing I'd want to see is my own sister in the nude." he said bluntly and watched as she slammed the door in anger. Ahna wasn't a morning person, and the bad attitude her brother was giving her really wasn't helping to put her in a better mood for the day.

The girl showered and readied herself, taking much longer than Kavit had. He couldn't blame her though, after all she was like a little princess...literally. The Iyengar family was of royalty, although they kept it a secret from most. The students that knew them only thought they were from a wealthy family. They were given the title of the genie prince and the genie princess due to making a few students wishes come true. Simple wishes such as an expensive outfit, owning a car, having enough money to pay for college...things of that nature.

Once the siblings were ready, they headed to the food court in search of something to relieve the pain in their guts. Kavit hated the food court since he preferred the food prepared in their homeland while Ahna adored it. It was different for her. Different was good in her opinion, so she had embraced the food court as her place of happiness. The siblings took their place in line, receiving eye contact from a few who were murmuring about the two being genies due to their attire. "Really?" Kavit questioned the few students with his cold gaze on them, making them quickly disperse into the crowd.

He rolled his eyes once more as Ahna began stacking the waffles on a plate for both her and her brother. "Come on Kavit! Let's sit next to that pretty girl~!" she said happily as she strolled in the direction of a girl with violet eyes. Something had happened though, and suddenly some boy was apologizing while gathering spilled food from the floor next to her feet. Ahna shrugged and sat her plate beside the girl, then got on the floor and began to help the boy. "Accidents happen~ I'm sure no one will be angry." she reassured the boy, shooting a cold glare in her brother's direction who, in turn, shot one right back at her.

He didn't like to see his sister helping people of lesser value, so he simply held his head up high and took a seat across from the girl that Ahna wanted to sit beside. "I wouldn't dare reach a hand out to help such peasants..." he said bluntly as his cold gaze shot into Bri's eyes. He wasn't the most friendly, and anyone would have been able to tell from the way he carried himself and the way he spoke. Ahna didn't like her brother's response, and so a waffle went flying toward his face, smacking him silly with all it's gooey glory. "Oooh. b***h slapped by a waffle. Remember, karma comes back at you tenfold. Karma is a big b***h, isn't it brother?" she asked with a scary smirk.

User Image

Don't know where I'm going

Everybody's running, everybody's running

Come back after all is broken

Everything is burning

No one is returning

COMPANY: Bri, Touma, each other, Rin, Hitomi, and Haku at a table nearby
MOOD: Angry/Angry
OOC: And...introducing my royal Indian foreign exchange students!!!

phatdippa

ArienaDark

LuciferoTheWolf's Husband

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Sumomo_Angel of Fire

↓↘ R I N
✗✗ 0 0H i r o m i

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Rin flinched as the pink haired girl screeched his name and attacked him with her affection. What doesn't this girl get about personal space!? He was riddled with embarrassment and helplessness. "Yes- I'm Rin, but I don't really know about friends.." He lowered his voice as he stated the last part, as to not harm the girl's feelings. The only things he knew about Hitomi were from the stories others had told. Friends, to Rin, weren't something that could be made just like that.

Despite her evident insanity, it warms my heart-. He grunted in shock as 102lbs of weight was suddenly squirming across his lap, kicking him and nudging him as she went. So much for that. He watched the event taking place in front of him, happy for Hitomi's attention to be focused somewhere else, until Haku got his attention. He smiled thinly at her comment and had to admit to himself that it was definitely an entertaining scene to behold. He nodded silently and returned his attention once more to the other two.

As most could probably see by now, Rin wasn't very good at communicating with others. He let others do the talking for him since they seemed to enjoy it. It had worked for the most part up until now hadn't it?

Rin heard soft laughter. It was coming from his own lips. Odd. Did he really sound like that when he laughed? He wasn't so sure he liked the sound of his own laughter but he couldn't help himself. It was amusing to see someone else suffering from Hitomi's antics, and the way in which it was happening was almost comic. His sides cramped with pain when Touma exclaimed the phrase "Milky Moos!"

He was only able to regain his composure with Haku's touch, the reminder that others were still around and observing him laugh like an idiot. Clearing his throat, he turned his head towards the sensation running up his arm, towards his shoulder. Tiger she had called him again. The erotic way in which she continued to describe him as an animal discomforted Rin. He didn't know how to deal with it. The messages she was sending him were confusing but pleasing in a peculiar way, a strange, guilt inducing way. His face was a light touch of red. He couldn't understand her reason for calling him a tiger in such a sensual manner. Maybe she had some sort of strange libidinal desire towards tigers??

Rin didn't have time to ponder on this question for very long because before he knew it, Hitomi had wrapped herself around his arm like a snake. He turned back to her and sputtered at what she had to say. Why was she trying to get him naked!? "W-what," he stammered, "I can't take a bath with you!? You're a girl! A-and besides, it's too early to take a bath and go to bed." He may have let himself be dragged along with everything up until now but there were definitely times that one should definitely put their foot down. Rin was digging his heels into the floor. This bullet train of a day had to stop there.

N - N i g h t 000mare !!

location The cafeteria
      with Hitomi, Haku, and Touma
      O O C Cool :3 *waves to Kahvit and Ahna*

Abaddonus 's Wife

Supreme Gatekeeper

6,075 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
User ImageUser Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
User Image

𝕭rianna 𝕱letcher

bri jumped when the clatter of something falling next to her she looked down at him "oh please no reason to apologize " she smiled grabbing the fork off the floor and handed it to him and smiled and looked back at her book trying to at least get some more studying done. but all her hopes of studying went down the drain as a white haired girl sat next to her and some guy who couldn't stop glaring sat across from her.

she closed her calculus and note books and smiled at the girl "hi" this girl and the boy were both so beautiful almost angel like. she was a bit saddened almost every one here is so gorgeous, she felt so out of place here. in a way that gave her more inspiration to work even harder to make her goals real.

"Im Brianna but please call me Bri" she smiled at the girl and was starting to feel irritated with the glaring boy and looked at him glaring back, she had a lot of practice making a glare uncomfortable. with her being poor and having twin brothers whom always get into trouble her glare could make Mr Scrooge feel uncomfortable and lower his gaze.

"its not nice to glare at some one you don't even know" she said in motherly tone. it was kinda funny how strong her words can be coming from a sweet and petite girl like her. she sighed thinking maybe she was a little to harsh "look i don't know you and you don't know me and that can make anyone uncomfortable and not want to be near them but you would be surprised what will happen when you get to know some one, maybe you should give it a try here ill start." she said holding out her hand to him "hello i'm Bri and you are" she smiled sweetly as she spoke.

❥𝖂ere - cafeteria
❥ 𝕿houghts- oh dear
❥ 𝖂ho- lots of people

Invisible Streaker

Singing its silent song of misery|A monster lies trapped in its own nightmare

User Image User Image
User Image

Why did she have to leave it all alone ?

Hitomi's bottom lip stuck out slightly as her brows slanted into a frown. "Pleeeeaaase?!" she begged Rin as her eyes began to water, making Haku chuckle at all of her pleading. "It can be a bubble-bath! And then the bubble-bath can turn into the ocean! And then we can go snorkeling! And then we might even find a treasure chest! But then pirates will find us and try to make us walk the plank! But that's alright cuz I'll kick their butts!" she said, holding up a fist with a determined expression.

Her gaze fell on the two siblings rumored to be genies shortly after, and suddenly her arms began to flail excitedly. She had the urge to lick them and then give them each a big kiss on the cheek, but she had heard the male wasn't too fond of touching people not as wealthy as him, so she restrained her urge until she couldn't take it anymore. She had to do it to someone! The closest person was Rin, sitting beside her, so he would he her victim.

Without hesitation, she turned to him again, placed her hands on the sides of his face, and then pulled him towards her. This time it was only the tip of her tongue running up his face rather than it pressing roughly against him like before, but once she reached his forehead she did something that even Haku wasn't expecting.

Hitomi perked up her plump lips and placed a big kiss on Rin's forehead before releasing the poor guy. Her arms began flailing in the air like one of those gas station balloon guys out of pure excitement.
"WHEE! Bath time with Rin-kun! Nowwww!!!!" she hollered, wrapping her arms around him once more as she attempted to drag him out of the cafeteria. Fortunately for Rin, he was saved by Haku once the white haired beauty had pulled out a candy bar, making her let go of the guy to snatch it away and nibble on it in happiness.

Bound to sing for us, A worthless monster

User Image User Image
User Image

User Image User Image

Company: Haku, Rin, Touma, Bri, Ahna, Kavit
Mood: Excited
OOC: Bahaha! She's gonna drive him crazy each post cx

phatdippa

ArienaDark

Invisible Streaker

Chain me up/hold me down

Just let me go/There's always more

User Image User Image
I WANT IT ALL...

User Image

...EXCLUDING YOU

Losing control...

User Image
...so construed

╔══════════════════════════════════╗

Haku was surprised that the guy could actually laugh in all honesty. He seemed like one of the quiet types, until he had burst out and rejected the idea of bathing with Hitomi. A smirk formed on the lips of Haku at the thought of teasing him about it. "Oh? You wouldn't want to bathe with our sweet Hitomi?" she questioned him with a raised eyebrow. She leaned closer to whisper into his ear, just to mess with his mind of course "Would you rather take one with me?" she asked, biting her lip softly to keep herself from laughing.

She had seen his face turn red several times in the short amount of time they had spent together, and she found it adorable in a way. Her eyes rolled as Hitomi licked the male a second time, but the kiss caught even her off guard, causing her to let out a soft chuckle.
"Hitomi..." she began as the girl seemed to be getting out of hand again. Haku knew how it would have ended if she didn't step in, so she decided to save Rin the embarrassment of Hitomi forcing him into a tub--clothed if she had to.

She pulled a candy bar from her pocket and opened it, snapping it in half. The snap was enough since the crazy third year spun around and was after the sweet treat in an instant.
"Seriously? How do you distinguish the sound of a candy bar snapping? It could have been anything..." she said with a sigh. Hitomi really was an odd one at times, but Haku loved the girl in her own way. Her eyes traveled back to Rin as she gave him a wink. "She's distracted for now. Just don't mention W-A-T-E-R around her for a while." she informed him with a soft smile.

╚══════════════════════════════════╝

You don't know anything about me

Company: Rin, Hitomi, Touma, Bri, Ahna, Kavit
Mood: Content
OOC:

phattdippa

ArienaDark

Invisible Streaker

I can't hold on//My feelings are out of my reach
What can I do?//What should I do?

User Image User Image
TOUMA TAKAHARA

User Image

You know I'm not going to cry because of you...

Touma smiled back at Bri in a friendly way as she helped him pick up the mess Hitomi had caused. His eyes flickered over to another girl that began to help him, and he was just about to object because he sort of knew who she was, but he was rendered speechless once she had thrown the dirty waffle at her brother's face. Touma's cheeks instantly puffed up as he held back the laughter, but he couldn't take it anymore. His ribs ached as he began to roll on the ground in laughter. This had to be the best day ever!

He wiped a tear from his eye after he had managed to stop his uncontrollable laughter, listening to the girl introduce herself to the genie prince. 'Brianna...that's a pretty name...' Touma thought to himself as he made a mental note. He watched as the two seemed to have some sort of...glaring contest. The girl had guts, he had to admit. No way would Touma mess with someone like that guy. He could make wishes come true apparently, and he had a feeling that the guy could also destroy wishes.

With that thought, he quickly covered his mouth to keep from laughing at the male again. He didn't want his dream to be torn away from him by someone like Kavit. The girl stuck out her hand to the male, and Touma sat on the ground observing everything in shock. No way the guy would touch her hand...would he?

Can't you see I love you?

Love is blind, and love's a bliss...

User Image

The only way for me to see...
...is by your loving kiss

User Image User Image

Mood: Slightly intimidated.
Company: Kavit, Ahna, Bri, Rin, Hitomi, Haku
OOC: Once my characters all go to their classes I won't be spam posting as much lol! I've decided that five is going to be my limit for this roleplay, although Ahna and Kavit's post will be together. Unless they separate.

ArienaDark

phattdippa

Invisible Streaker

User Image

I feel like I've been locked up tight...

...for a century of lonely nights

Waiting for someone to release me

I'm a genie in a bottle, baby

Gotta rub me the right way, honey

Kavit instantly reacted to the dirty waffle by throwing it from his face and back to the ground. He stared at his sister in disgust as she glared back, and then the boy rolling around and laughing only ticked him off even more. He raised his brow as he stared at the obnoxious male. This situation was not amusing to him at all. "Oh Kavit! Get off of your high and mighty throne for once!" his sister lectured him as she went back to helping Touma pick up the sticky mess. "Nice to meet you Bri. I'm Ahna, and this is my older brother Kavit. I apologize in advance if he says anything offending. For some reason he carries himself higher than others." she said to the girl with a slight smile.

Kavit, in return, rolled his eyes once again at his sister's introduction. He was caught off guard by the girl now known as Bri while she glared back at him. He continued to glare for a few moments, making it seem as if they were in a contest, and once she had thrust her hand forward after lecturing him, the corners of his lips curved into a smirk. He liked how strong she seemed, mentally that is. Instead of waving her off like he would have done to most people, he grabbed her outstretched hand and shook. "Kavit Iyengar." he introduced himself, shooting a glare in his sisters direction. He didn't need her to do all the introductions since he was perfectly capable, just unwilling most of the time.

Kavit retreated his hand back to his pocket after completing the handshake. He would have normally expressed how 'dirty' this girl was by wiping it off with a handkerchief, but he decided it was best not to in front of his sister. Plus, the girl had made a point. He didn't know her. Maybe she had good hygiene unlike the filthy peasants back in his homeland. With a blank stare, he placed his elbow upon the table and rested his chin in his palm. "I think I like you." he stated bluntly. The statement caused Ahna to shoot another glare at him. "No! No no no! You WILL NOT make her your servant like you did to that poor kid last year!" Ahna lectured as she sat back at the table beside Bri. "Stop trying to creep her out Kavit! By Gods have you learned anything from me these last few years?!" she questioned him. Kavit immediately let out a chuckle at his sister's response and then eyed the girl once again. "So...Bri..." He began, another smirk forming on his lips. "Tell us about yourself..."

User Image

Don't know where I'm going

Everybody's running, everybody's running

Come back after all is broken

Everything is burning

No one is returning

COMPANY: Bri, Ahna, Touma, Rin, Hitomi, Haku
MOOD: Curious
OOC:

phattdippa

ArienaDark

Fluffy Spotter

3,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image

|/Yamato Mori/|
The Swordsman
//
Mr.Serious

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Have You Ever Tried...
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄

With: Three Freshmen.

Truthfully, Yamato really liked this school. Nice environment, good selection of courses and well trained teachers to teach them, and a usually nice student body to boot.
But, That's only usually. Some first years these days like to get a little cocky and try and go for top dog of the school on their first day. Try and establish their dominance for their own mental stability and emotional reassurance by placing a contrived stake upon the student body's general opinion. Simply put, They'll be a bunch of assholes on the first day to try and make a name for themselves. Now, Yamato just happened to stumble upon these proverbial freshmen while he was in line for breakfast, having the intention of picking up just a simple meal to stave off his enhanced hunger caused by his rather strenuous morning exercise routine.
Group of three of them walked up to him while he was waiting in line. They were of assorted appearances, none of which really note worthy except for maybe who appeared to be their pack leader. This short, scrawny freshmen reminded Yamato of one of those popular American dogs. "What were they called again? Really annoying, small, all bark and no bite?"

"Ah, yes." Yamato thought to himself. "Believe they were called 'Chi-hua-huas'."

Yamato decided to aptly name them the Chihuahua pack. That almost brought a slight unfitting chuckle from the tall muscled man Yamato was, and going by his personality, getting him anywhere near chuckling was a feat in its own right. But, It just seemed to fit the group so nicely, he thought.
Brought back to reality by a sharp "Oi!" That was thrown at him, Yamato turned his full attention back to the real world.
"Yes?" Yamato said as he looked at the Chihuahua man, scratch that, boy in front of him. "What's your name big guy?" Yamato, a bit confused why the little one wanted to know his name, answered almost a matter-of-factly, "Yamato. Yamato Mori." After hearing that, the Chihuahua group huddled a bit together and started whispering amongst themselves. At this point you could almost see the question marks floating around Yamato's head. He wasn't slow or anything to figure out what was going on, in fact it was quite the opposite. Yamato knew EXACTLY what was gong on and more than likely going to happen after the group of notoriously, achingly, almost painfully stereotypical group of delinquents were done talking to each other. Yamato could also just walk away from this, but freshmen have to learn through experience.
Speak of the devil, they happened to just now finish. Yamato Also took note people had by now gotten tired of Yamato and the three Chihuahua's standing in line blocking them from getting morning grub. He'll have to apologize later.

A rather chubby, tall one of the three stepped forward, his body visibly tense. "Oh? sending the most 'Intimidating' one forward first?" Chubby Chihuahua pulled back his fist, "Um..myeh!" and lashed out at Yamato, hitting his densely muscled right pectoral with his soft fist, causing a light muffled thump to resound.
"Wait...What?" Yamato stood there completely and utterly dumbfounded. Okay, Ignoring the fact that the chubby kid let out a noise that was the equivalent of a baby hitting a kitten, maybe they weren't entirely stereotypical? Yamato was really not expecting that, so much so it caught him off guard enough to smirk a bit and let out a light scoff. His face soon after went back to his usual calm expression. "W-what are you laughing a-at?!? C-come at me!" The chubby one was noticeably scared as he readied himself for battle, with his friends cheering him on to kick Yamato's a** in the background. "Show that guy what a black belt in Judo can do! Get him!" Yamato sighed a bit. At this point people had definitely noticed what was going on in the breakfast line and were whispering amongst themselves in the silence. He noticed a couple of his fellow seniors walk towards him to try and remedy the situation. Yamato almost shooed them away with his hand and said, "I'll take care of this."

Place: Cafteria.
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄

To Go Back To A Different Time?
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

OutOfC: Hey Everyone! First post up. Sorry if it seems funky or a bit too actioney/ show offey >.> I just came off of doing zombie RPs and things alike. Plus I'm trying out a new Personality so I'm still working out the Kinks >.<

In a relationship with Drucilla BondHeart

Fortunate Treasure-Seeker

5,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
▌│█║▌║▌║ ℓεт's ℓιvε εvεяү ∂αү ║▌║▌║█│▌

ઽѳ..iઽ ૯√૯૨yƬђiทg...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

◤════════════════════════◥

"Oi Leo! Are you sure you know where you're going?!' Ray exclaims as he runs after his twin, who apparently knew where he was going.

"Of course I know where I'm going, Ray." Leo said in his normal gentle voice, slowing so his brother could catch up. He entered a room, which appeared to be the food court. Good, he was looking for it.

"HUH?!"Ray said a bit too loudly, looking around. "Man it is huuuuge!"

Leo rolled his eyes "Of course, its a public school. These rooms have to be a certain size to house a lot of people. You should know this Ray." He says, walking around the food court, his twin on his heel, almost looking like a lost puppy following a random person.

◣════════════════════════◢

ȶօ ʏօʊʀ ʟɨӄɨռɢ?

▌│█║▌║▌║ ℓιкε ιт's συя ℓαsт ║▌║▌║█│▌

Abaddonus 's Wife

Supreme Gatekeeper

6,075 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
User ImageUser Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
User Image

𝕭rianna 𝕱letcher

Bri looked at her and smiled "its a pleasure to meet you Ahna" she said and beamed with joy when he finally smiled and shook her hand. "see that wasn't so bad now was it?" she giggled and looked at her closed books as he asked her to tell them about herself and sighed "nothing that would interest you really. i come from a poor background i have three year old twin brothers and my mom. my father died when i was young" she said and looked up at him "but that all will change some day because no matter what i will make a better life for my family." she said as determination sparked in her eyes.

she didn't care what other thought of her, she refused to let anyone get in her way of her goals. she looked at them and smiled "sorry i get a little carried away with my goals" she said as she blushed.

❥𝖂ere - dinning hall
❥ 𝕿houghts- opps
❥ 𝖂ho- every one

LuciferoTheWolf's Husband

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Sumomo_Angel of Fire

↓↘ R I N
✗✗ 0 0H i r o m i

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Rin shuddered at Haku's proposal. She had worded it in such a way that it imprinted explicit images into his mind. "No, I'm sorry," he whined and scooted an inch towards Hitomi's direction. Oblivious to the teasing and trying not to hurt Haku's feelings he said, "It's not that I don't want to, it just isn't appropriate for strangers to do."

Oh no. He was hoping it would have to come to tears. He didn't know how to comfort people. Besides, he had to set his foot down! "I'm sorry but I can't." Rin's words didn't seem to matter much as the girl was already lost in a fantasy world. What a nut. Hitomi's prating reminded him of the nights he used to go to the beach. He loved being in the water and he would welcome any chance to visit the rolling tides once again.

Rin learned the hard way that spacing out around Hitomi was inadvisable. One would think after the first couple of times he would've recognized the dangers of doing such a thing, but he did not. He cried out in shock when her tongue touched his skin once more. It was surprisingly gentler than the first time, but nevertheless he found it sickening to have some stranger's saliva on his face. What came next paralyzed him with surprise. She used her lips to attack his forehead. Of course, he knew this was called a kiss, but kisses are supposed to be a welcome thing. This was nothing of the sort. When at last he was released, Rin slumped to the floor, mouth agape. He was frozen like a victim to a Gorgon's gaze.

Rin was released from the Gorgon's power when he realized that if he didn't resist then he would be stolen away to bathe with Hitomi. "No- please!" he cried in desperation when she gripped him like a bird catching its prey. Just as quickly as she'd grabbed him, Hitomi released him. He didn't think his pleas for release would've had any effect on Hitomi. He got to his feet only to find that they really hadn't, and that the only thing standing between him and that bath was a candy bar.

It was Haku that had come to his rescue at the last second. Rin sighed with relief. "Thank-you.." he whispered breathlessly. His heart was going a million miles a minute, but it gradually slowed down with time. "Wate-? Oh!!" He smiled in appreciation and nodded. In all the commotion he'd dropped his book on the floor and once again picked it up, dusting off the cover which he read to himself. Lovecraft was by far his favorite. It's too bad he couldn't have brought his friend along, but others would have laughed at him. Looking back at Haku he asked, "Where have I heard your name before?" He surprised himself with that question. He didn't think he could really talk to people. There was a commotion coming from some other students but Rin payed little attention to it. It was of no importance to him really.

N - N i g h t 000mare !!

location The cafeteria
      with Hitomi and Haku
      O O C poor Rin :c xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers