Let me see your mind.
Let me see your heart.

████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████

██████████████████

"So you got paired up with a guy, huh?"

"R-Right ... ... Y-You don't have a problem, right?"

"I'm only bothered if loud noises come from one of your rooms."

The two boys stopped to their short-lived discussion when a long, blue-haired female asked them where they were. Akihiro stared at the girl's blue skin tone, thinking to himself that it looked really pretty. Yatsuro looked up at her, then at the other boy, and then back at the blue-haired girl in wonder of who should respond. Akihiro gave an awkward look at Yatsuro, and the blond-haired male knew what he was trying to say.

"Ah, yeah," Yatsuro answered as he folded up his own sheet of paper. He examined the girl carefully. She looked a bit nervous and held onto a sheet of paper pretty tightly, which he could tell had her assignments on it. He quickly concluded that she was trying to find her way around the school. "If you're planning to go over to the dorms right now, you can tag along with us," Yatsuro offered. "I was able to take a quick glance at the school map before coming here, so it shouldn't be difficult for me to navigate around here."

As Yatsuro talked, Akihiro caught the girl's look in her eyes. He felt bad about the comparison, but she reminded him of a rabbit trying to befriend a wolf, or in another case, a human trying to talk to a blood-thirsty vampire. He wanted to ask the girl if she was bothered by himself, but he couldn't find the words to express his concern. He figured instead, Akihiro would just try to set a friendly mood.

"S-S-So-- U-Um--" Akihiro stuttered. "M-My name is Akihibo-- I mean, Akihiro-- Nice meeting you--!"

Akihiro gave a quick bow, but instead of looking like an elegant, well-mannered person, he instead almost headbutted Yatsuro in the back.

██████████████████

Mood: Friendly
Company: Blue-haired girl

⋖ OOC: X ⋗

itsgonnabemay

Liberal Shade

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
User Image
Who: Clytie҉Corentin
With: Akihibo and the blonde guy
What: Getting help
When: Half past that number
Where: Outside the food room
Why: My internal compass is a broken sundial at best

Half her mouth curled upwards, fear mostly replaced by a discomforting combination of embarrassment and awkwardness. The gesture was a first, certainly. He seemed far from hostile, rather unskilled around strangers instead. Rather than put her at ease, she could only reflect the personal tension.
"...Hey... I'm Clytie, pleasure..." She bent down and twisted her head to try and catch the boy's eye. She quickly gave up from her poor angle to do so. Straightening back up, she attempted a casual smile. Her membrane felt tight; she knew she was failing miserably.
"And yeah, that would be nice. I think I got turned around a few times when moving my things. I'm supposed to be in number..." Clytie focused back down at the paper. "...Four? Yeah, four."

Henko no Hana

Friendly Conversationalist

7,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
у α ѕ т υ я σ _ _ т ѕ υ у σ υ м ι __ __ α к ι н ι я σ _ _ ι z α у σ ι

The Reader of Mind and The Speaker of Emotion

Let me see your mind.
Let me see your heart.

██████████████████

Akihiro sparkled happily. He thought that Clytie's name was pretty cool, not to mention he was doing good when it was coming to social skills.

"My name is Yatsuro," Yasturo responded, shoving his hands into his pockets. He soon realized that he was completely surrounded by awkward people. ... Not like he was an awkward person as well. "Dorm Four...? I'm in Dorm Four as well," Yatsuro said with blink. This was really ironic. It was if fate drew them close. "It shouldn't be too much of a bother finding your room, then."

Akihiro sighed in disappointment, putting his paper away. It seemed as if his two new companions were going to live quite far away.

██████████████████

Mood: Content
Company: Clytie

itsgonnabemay
I stood out here once before - - - With my head held in my hands
User Image
"A Dream Walker..." Cuileann tossed this information around in his head for a second, then piped up again. "That sounds rather romantic once you think about it."

To say that he seemed fond of the idea was putting it lightly; He absolutely adored it! Humans have always had such delightful imaginations, and the young lady in front of her had the opportunity to see what the subconscious could invent.

The fae turned his head at Audri, beady golden eyes scanning her reaction; She seemed upset, or embarrassed about something - Was it the dreamwalker thing?

"I assume others aren't as accepting? 'Tis a shame."

For all that I had known of this place - - - I could never understand.

Aurora Sunlight

Izua's Wife

Profitable Bidder

10,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Austin Audri Aurelius
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Audri blushed again at the romantic part. "No, it not really that... It's just that I fear people will laugh a it. It's not a very well known race, but it is very amazing. Being able to manipulate that reality at while and seeing just what people can dream up. The only bad part is... the nightmares." She shuddered. "That's one of the reasons my people exist at all. To protect people from the nightmares..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TehZomgFactor

Ferocious Marshmallow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxм α x ω ε ʟ ʟxxε ʟ ʟ ι σ тxxs ι и c ʟ α ι яxxxx
xxxxxx- - - - - - -(xxт н εxxι м ρxx)xx

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

i`ll м ι s в ε н α v ε if it turns you σ и

no м я . я ι ɢ н т if you want ( м r . ω я σ и ɢ )

i'll tell you ʟ ι ε s, if you don't like the т я u т н

i ם σ и ` т wanna be в α ם

i just ( ω α и и α ) be bad enough for ʏ σ υ

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

indentAs he munched on his little mountain of food, Maxwell could hear his companion laughing at him. The two remained quiet for the duration of his eating, both apparently in pleasant moods. He could hear the chatter of all the people around him, and the commotion still going on in the area. Were the boys going to fight or would they eventually just drop it ? Maxwell was kind of hoping for the earlier, because he preferred chaotic occurrences any day. Though he did hope if a fight happened that no one got injured too greatly, because that would be a shame. He was more of an innocent pranks kind of man, but one couldn`t help it if things got out of hand. When he had turned to talk to Zoella, she replied saying that he would be rooming with her. She added that she hoped he kept his belongings cleaner than his eating, and the comment earned a brief chuckle before it was interrupted. The red - haired witch moved close to him and wiped away food that had clung to his face. Maxwell stopped his laughing, eyes focusing on her hand as it approached his face. The gesture caught him off guard, causing him to jump back a little. That wasn`t something people did their first times meetings. But then again, they weren`t very normal people.

indentMaxwell coughed and looked away, a tad bit embarrassed from the occurrence. He gave her a gesturing signaling her to wait a moment before he grabbed his tray and walked it over to a trash bin. Emptying it`s contents into the bin, the male place his now empty tray in it`s designated area before walking back over to the girl. He had wiped his hands on his way to the garbage, so his now clean hands found their way into his pockets. Tail flickering slightly, he stopped beside the girl but did not sit back down. He was curious as to whether or not she was being serious about them rooming together or if she was simply teasing him. But why would she joke about something like that ? Either way, the imp figured he wanted to spend more time with the witch. She just rubbed him the right way. So serious or not, he was willing to accompany her wherever she chose to go.

"Well, Miss Zoella, it seems that out time at the cafeteria has come to an end. How about we go check out our new place, hmm?"

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
thispostlayoutismadebyandforartificialxdonotsteal
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CafeteriaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxZoellaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPlayfulxxxxxxxxxx

iSweet_Serendipity

Fashionable Friend

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

۰•●○●❤ღѦiko Shimiuღ❤●○●•۰
╔═══════════════╗
A Spiteful Heart Broken Succubus
╚═══════════════╝

✾✼✻♀One of many corrupted children of the House of Shimiu♀✾✼✻

● 「"Lust Running Though My Veins...†

╭☆╯
XXX Aiko sweatdrops as she saw Kyousuke seem to glow of child-like excitement as she talked about Kendo. She let out a soft small genuine smile as she talk about the sport. Kendo was something she always liked when she was smaller and something that her succubus family always disapprove of. And the only thing she have still love to do.

XXXShe mentally shook those thoughts away as she started to remember her heartbreaks and place up her usual flirty self back up. She noticed that he seem to brushed off her attempt to embarrass the green haired male further.
She blinks," Oh? Your cousin is the mysterious headmaster? Hee hee~ How fun." she giggles softly
"Hmm I can't wait~"

XXXOut of no where her butler Claude appeared out of air, "Lady Aiko, all of your luggage have been properly placed in your room of in your dorm. You are going to be in dorm number 2. I am terribly sorry I didn't appear sooner but, the headmaster was...mischievous. " the elderly gentleman stated professionally with a single sweatdrop glistening down his forehead.

"Oh thank you Claude. It's alright I had some company to keep me entertained~" the young purple haired girl turned to Kyousuke with a smile.

"Oh, really...?" the old man has a evil glint in his eye as he turn also toward the younger rowdy male.

"So, who is this young man that you been interacting Lady Aiko...?" a evil dark aura protruded out of the old butler angrily as Claude stare the boy down with his dark eyes. Claude always been overprotective over Aiko, when every male suitors approach her.

"Now Claude, it's okay I can take care of myself. So you need to stop with your intimation."

The butler continued to stare down the young male for a moment before relaxing.
" I think my work here is done, Lady Aiko. Keep in contact if you need anything.I am always here to serve" He bowed deeply and respectfully at his mistress before looking at rowdy male.

" I will be watching... Mister Kyousuke Kano" the old man merely said in a serious tone before disappearing out of air
Aiko smiles at where Claude was before he disappeared before turning toward Kyousuke. " So~ I got dorm 2." Aiko said as if nothing happened

╭☆╯

User Image

†...Running, Hiding, Escaping From All The Pain."」 ●

【Cafeteria】【With: Kyou-kun~】【Doing: Talking】【Thoughts:"..."】【Mood:Content】【Wearing:Polyvore

Shima the Goddess

✾✼✻OOC: ...✾✼✻

Liberal Shade

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
User Image
With: Akihiro and Yatsuro
What: Following one of them to my dorm
When: I don't know why this option is even still here
Where: Soon not right outside the food room
Why: One of them seems to know where he's going

And now he was beaming like he just caught a squirrel. Strange boy, that one. Her muscles loosened and her shoulders dropped; these two were both unafraid and harmless.
"Wait, really?" Her head perked up at the blonde, a smile threatening to tug at her cheeks. "Thank sun, stars, and all that. I couldn't find my way if the path was staring me in the face." Her confession showed not a ounce of embarrassment. She gazed back down at her sheet of paper, eyebrows furrowing.
"But apparently I'm staying with some guy named Tristan, you're definitely in four?"

Henko no Hana
I stood out here once before - - - With my head held in my hands
User Image
"It seems more like a badge of honor, if I were you I would wear it with pride."[/colour] Said Cuileann, quickly stealing the cherry from her cake, placing it in front of him to eat later. "People like to disbelieve a lot of things, especially our kind, funnily enough."

He looked at Audri, tilting his head as he thinks. Miss Audrei was much stronger than she chooses to let on, and it was a shame that she was embarrassed. Maybe there was something he could do to make her feel better?

"You're much stronger than you look. I could never do what you could."

For all that I had known of this place - - - I could never understand.

Aurora Sunlight

7,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image

Let me see your mind.
Let me see your heart.

██████████████████

Yatsuro nodded at Clytie's question. "I'm partnered up with a person named, Marie. The maximum number of people that can be in a dorm room is four, and I'm definitely sure I am in room four," Yatsuro answered with a calm expression. The male seemed to really know what he was doing. It looked as if from an outsider's point of view that he had done this before. "We can go take a look in the room and see how many bedrooms are in it to double check if you want," Yatsuro added.

As Yatsuro and Clytie kept their cautious discussion going, Akihiro waited around patiently for them to finish. He felt kind of sleepy with all of the things going on lately. He wasn't quite used to using this much energy yet. He planned to himself that once he got to his own room that he would sleep in for the rest of the day. Akihiro was glad that classes didn't start yet.

Yatsuro noticed the sleepy look Akihiro wore and looked over at Clytie. "Let's get going," Yatsuro directed as he started to walk toward the dorms. As he walked, Yatsuro eyed the girl's light blue skin tone. He was a bit curious as to what race she was, or what kind of powers she had.

██████████████████

Mood: Pleasant, maybe sleepy

⋖ OOC: That status things though ⋗

itsgonnabemay

Liberal Shade

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
User Image
With: Akihiro and Yatsuro
What: Finding number 4
When: Well the sun's a little lower
Where: One of several identical hallways
Why: I just wanna get settled in for a change

"O-oh," she mused, tilting her head ever so slightly. So much about these sorts of places she didn't know yet, it was a little scary and exhilarating at the same time. "I think it will be okay, I wouldn't take a lot of room anyway. I would like to put my things down though."

Clytie took the time to pick Yatsuro's brain about the culture around the area. The cylinder domes in front of houses weren't terribly planned hiding spots for personal things, it was used in a system of transportation. And heirlooms didn't actually weave the wind, or anything for that matter. The questions were safe; nothing overly personal shared and nothing too secret learned.

The awkward kid kept quiet and tagged quietly along. Clytie didn't dare ask why he acted so subservient, she figured it must be some personal matter that she would stumble upon later anyway. The thing about large groups of people stuck together for extended periods of time is that secrets rarely remain secret.
Her free hand grasped at her steel-and-pearl sun necklace. She wondered silently, stoically, how long she could keep her own. Or was it something to keep secret at all? Clytie twitched a small shiver. The conversation was going to well to possibly bring it up.

Henko no Hana

Izua's Wife

Profitable Bidder

10,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Austin Audri Aurelius
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Audri noticed the cherry missing from her cake, leaving only a sad impression behind, but decided not to say anything even if she was pretty sure she knew who did it. When Cuileann complimented her, she blushed and said, "T-Thanks..." Trying to think of something to change the topic of conversation to something less embarrassing, she pulled up one of her luggage bags and opened it up. Inside it was a little cage, which then she took something out of. "I assume you like animals, so here, I want to show you my pet bat, Nestor." She opened her hands to show a tiny sleeping bat. "I've raised him since he was young."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TehZomgFactor

7,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image

Let me see your mind.
Let me see your heart.

██████████████████

"Same here. I don't have many things with me, so I won't take much room either," Yasturo added when Clytie talked about the space in the apartment. He never really minded people who took a lot of space. The only type of people that really annoyed him were the super loud and rowdy types. Yatsuro watched as the girl eyed the architecture and such around the school. By the look in her eyes, he thought she was from the country side or something. Then again, most of these students didn't seem to be from around the town, unlike him.

Akihiro finally noticed the necklace Clytie wore once her hand made contact with it. He thought it was very pretty, and he wondered how he didn't notice it there before. Even though Clytie kept silent about her fears of their continuing conversation, Akihiro was able to hear her somehow. He heard small whispers that sounded a lot like Clytie's voice, so he assumed she was talking about it.

"I-I see," Akihiro mumbled out of the blue as he looked out of the window near the trio. Outside of the window were birds that hopped around on the grassy ground and chirped. "I-It's alright ... I-I mean, I don't judge."

Yatsuro blinked and gave a weird look at Akihiro. That kind of escalated quickly. "...? Is he an animal whisperer or something?" Yatsuro asked to himself with a puzzled expression. "What makes you want to judge a bird anyways?"

██████████████████

Mood: Yatsuro's questioning the meaning of life whereas Akihiro's kinda of like 'yeah bro, anime protagonist speech'

itsgonnabemay

Divine Hellraiser

10,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Yusuke Anaki
Child of the Night.
User Image

With a book in hand and his Astral floating briskly around him, he ate and read in peace Also he has used a muting spell, so he was unable to hear the clutters of noise around him. There was something about noise and people that just didn't appeal to either Yusuke or his little brother, Castial. His gas mask, he wore as a hope no one would expect him to reply, rest loosely at his neck while he ate. On his tray where was a half eaten sandwich, unopened milk and piece of cake. Cake, seemed to be a pleasure Yusuke and his brother shared. He was reading a romance novel, lost in the story.

With: Astral <>
Where: Cafeteria <>
Why: To eat and read in peace <>
: User Image
Location: Near the Dorm Rooms | With: No one | Feeling: Cheerful

Anne Chevalier was wandering around the entire school taking pictures.

Her digital blue camera was hanging on a strap on her neck. She placed the camera down against her chest.

"Where am I? she asked herself.

Anne looked above and was surrounded by buildings. She was near the school dormitories.

"Oh my! Oh dear!" she exclaimed.

" I left my book bag at the front of the school!" she panicked "How do I get back to the front of the school?"

She saw a girl with blue hair and two boys outside the dormitories.

"They are ........... they are ......... so beautiful!" she thought to herself "I have to take a picture of them!"

Anne turned her digital camera on and placed it next to her eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff