Welcome to Gaia! ::

Saleera
RobbieBlue

"I agree." Robbie nodded, as he looked around. "Might as well check out the courtyards next."

nodded "i bet they are beautiful"

"Yeah..." Robbie said as they walked out of the gym. They soon arrived at the courtyard, where many flowers and bushes were abundant. "Beautiful..."
RobbieBlue
Saleera
RobbieBlue

"I agree." Robbie nodded, as he looked around. "Might as well check out the courtyards next."

nodded "i bet they are beautiful"

"Yeah..." Robbie said as they walked out of the gym. They soon arrived at the courtyard, where many flowers and bushes were abundant. "Beautiful..."

Ritsu's face lit up "lets eat lunch out here today!!"
Saleera
RobbieBlue

"Sounds good to me." Robbie said with a smile. He then sat Ritsu down on the ground, and sat by her.
RobbieBlue
Saleera
RobbieBlue

"Sounds good to me." Robbie said with a smile. He then sat Ritsu down on the ground, and sat by her.

Ristsu took her sketchpad out of her bag and began sketching "the lighting is so wonderful it makes great shadowing"
Saleera
RobbieBlue

Ristsu took her sketchpad out of her bag and began sketching "the lighting is so wonderful it makes great shadowing"

"Yeah..." Robbie said looking over at her sketch. He then thought of something. "Ritsu, hold on. I'll be right back." He stood up, and ran back inside. A few minutes later, he came back, holding a guitar case. "I'm back!"
RobbieBlue
Saleera
RobbieBlue

"Yeah..." Robbie said looking over at her sketch. He then thought of something. "Ritsu, hold on. I'll be right back." He stood up, and ran back inside. A few minutes later, he came back, holding a guitar case. "I'm back!"

She smiled "you play!!???" more of a question
Saleera
RobbieBlue

Robbie laughed, and sat by her. "Surprised?" he asked.
RobbieBlue
Saleera
RobbieBlue

Robbie laughed, and sat by her. "Surprised?" he asked.

She nodded "In a way yes...play something for me!"
eeumh hello were can i register?
Saleera

"Okay..." Robbie said in a soft tone, taking his guitar out of the case. "Okay, here's a song I like..." He then sang...
For once in my life
I have someone who needs me
Someone I've needed so long
For once unafraid
I can go where life leads me
And somehow I know I'll be strong

For once I can touch
What my heart used to dream of
Long before I knew
Someone warm like you
Could make my dreams come true

For once in my life
I won't let sorrow hurt me
Not like it's hurt me before, oh
For once I've got someone
I know won't desert me
'Cause I'm not alone anymore

For once I can say
This is mine, you can't take it
As long as I've got love I know I can make it
For once in my life
I've got someone who needs me
wwow that's beautiful but can you pleae tell me were i can register for this school?
RobbieBlue
Saleera

"Okay..." Robbie said in a soft tone, taking his guitar out of the case. "Okay, here's a song I like..." He then sang...
For once in my life
I have someone who needs me
Someone I've needed so long
For once unafraid
I can go where life leads me
And somehow I know I'll be strong

For once I can touch
What my heart used to dream of
Long before I knew
Someone warm like you
Could make my dreams come true

For once in my life
I won't let sorrow hurt me
Not like it's hurt me before, oh
For once I've got someone
I know won't desert me
'Cause I'm not alone anymore

For once I can say
This is mine, you can't take it
As long as I've got love I know I can make it
For once in my life
I've got someone who needs me

*smiled* thats beatiful

Quote:
eeumh hello were can i register?

the admin offie is just through those doors over there
Saleera

*smiled* thats beatiful

Robbie blushed. "Thanks..."
RobbieBlue
Saleera

*smiled* thats beatiful

"Thank you for playing it"
Saleera
RobbieBlue

"Thank you for playing it"

"Anything for you." Robbie said with a smile. He didn't realize it, but that song he played reflected his own secret feelings for Ritsu.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff