Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just as he turned around he saw Spike, being the only person he sees he walks up to him. He then stops in front of him and shows him the paper
"Um, how do you fill these out"
He said as he absently wiped his brow his head was still bleeding
He stopped and saw the kid with the bleeding paper and replyed, "It's easy, you got to fill out four regular classes, like the ones you took at a regular school, then 5 of the special ones Xion offers, usually kids pick ones that there best in and that fit to the powers they have so they can be adept in them. Whoah buddy, what the hell happened to your head?" He then saw blood tirckled down from his forehead.
As he asked about the blood the pointed to the busted front doors. Then he looked down.
"I guess I'm in the wrong school...I don't have any powers"
Spike memory raced and then a light bulb poped in his head. "Wait hold on, your the one......the one who kill braiddan. Except oyu look different. I remember seeing you transform. What in the hell did you do that?!", he said.
"That wasn't me that was Bocja"
"Split personality, or are you possessed?", He asked. He scratched his head and waited for an answer.
"Possessed,Bocja is a spirit that's been around since the beginning of time...I cant get rid of him, every priest and shaman I met couldnt either"
After hours of just laying there, unable to sleep, Kitty finally got up and walked towards the cafeteria. 'Maybe some more food will calm me a bit,' she thought to herself. She bought a large cookie this time and brought it with her as she wandered the halls of the school. She felt like she was looking for something but she just couldn't figure out what.
Spike Walked through the halls. He was happy that it was the weekend, but somthing just didn't feel just right. he Continued Down the halls wandered where the kid who said he was possesed with a spirit had gone to.
He walked to the cafateria while his eyes explored the school. He walked over to a table and sat down.His eyes roved the rest of the room while he sat down
Dammit someone post already!!))
((haven't been here in a while.... O_O plz don't tell me the thread died already))
~Social Disturbance~
((haven't been here in a while.... O_O plz don't tell me the thread died already))
((I don't think so...but this is Xion I went through three Xion threads that died))
Spike walked out of his last period class as usual. He was going to classes for the past days. He had been consumed with many reports and homewokr so he could talk to his freinds once in a while. He had finally got free time to see some freinds. He continued down the hall wondering where his freinds are.
Figgy got up from his spot and felt and urge to roam the halls, and he did His foot steps echoed in the narrow hallway as he walked

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff