Welcome to Gaia! ::

((sounds like fun to me, unfortunately I prefer to fly, so I'd just zip around above everybody's heads and make 'em fall over from a sharp gust of wind))
RydellAnsatzu
((sounds like fun to me, unfortunately I prefer to fly, so I'd just zip around above everybody's heads and make 'em fall over from a sharp gust of wind))
((mm thats fun too *dances* my life is annoying!!!!!! my younger brother came home from preschool a second ago save me!!!!))
im_watching_you43
RydellAnsatzu
((mm thats fun too *dances* my life is annoying!!!!!! my younger brother came home from preschool a second ago save me!!!!))

((shall I place you on the roof and see what you think then? HEHEHEH!!! that's how I'd annoy my family))
RydellAnsatzu
im_watching_you43
RydellAnsatzu

((shall I place you on the roof and see what you think then? HEHEHEH!!! that's how I'd annoy my family))
((i usually lock my self in the basement and climb out a window,))
((yeah I guess that would work too))
RydellAnsatzu
((yeah I guess that would work too))
((mmm at times when i don't get caught by my slut sister, it's a very funny family i have sweatdrop 3nodding ))
((I never had to wory about getting caught, I just waited until after my sisters snuck out at night))
RydellAnsatzu
((I never had to wory about getting caught, I just waited until after my sisters snuck out at night))
((my sister doesn't sneak out she likes dramatic effect, but never gets to far))
im_watching_you43
RydellAnsatzu
((my sister doesn't sneak out she likes dramatic effect, but never gets to far))
((What's so dramatic?))
Name:Wolf Fire
Mutant Gift biggrin rakness,Fire
Home Town:N/A
Reason for attending:To find the one I love
Siblings surprised ne a sister
Prefered style of dress:avatar
RydellAnsatzu
im_watching_you43
RydellAnsatzu
((What's so dramatic?))
((the way she leaves, first my parents yell at her then she walks to the door and shouts at them that she's leaving and goes outside and comes around the back into the basement))
::Anniha gets up and paces-bored::

((sounds like your sister needs to grow up and do something when she goes out))
RydellAnsatzu
::Anniha gets up and paces-bored::

((sounds like your sister needs to grow up and do something when she goes out))
((mmhhhmmm it's funny to watch,)) walks up to Anniha "hi i'm Gray," she said smiling
*walk's in to the school and starts looking around*
::smiles shyly:: hi... I'm Anniha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas