Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skilled Ladykiller

17,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
User Image

Welcome to the School of Phoenix, a school for the special and talented.
This school is not any normal talent school, however.
Everyone here, even the teachers, have powers, or aren't human.
Have fun learning about your powers, your abilities, and to control your talents.
We wish you good luck.

Rules
- No godmodding
- No killing characters (Without permission of the characters creator)
- No perfect characters
- Please be kind
- When talking out of character, use ()

Skilled Ladykiller

17,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
Characters
Girls Dorms are in the A wing, and Boys dorms are in the D Wing.

Girls:

Arya Yui Lost ~17 ~ Elf ~ A1
Freilya Jane Hix ~ 15 ~ Shapeshifter ~ A2
Jixlo LeXchaim ~ ? ~ Angel ~ A3

Boys:

Vincent Hix - ? - ? ~ D1
Amir ~ ? ~ Djinn ~ D2

[center][color=#808080]
[img]Picture Here[/img]
[align=center][color=#F5A9F2]_[/color][color=#F2AAF2]_[/color][color=#EFABF2]_[/color][color=#EDADF2]_[/color][color=#EAAEF2]_[/color][color=#E7AFF2]_[/color][color=#E5B1F2]_[/color][color=#E2B2F2]_[/color][color=#DFB3F2]_[/color][color=#DDB5F2]_[/color][color=#DAB6F2]_[/color][color=#D7B8F2]_[/color][color=#D5B9F2]_[/color][color=#D2BAF2]_[/color][color=#CFBCF2]_[/color][color=#CDBDF2]_[/color][color=#CABEF2]_[/color][color=#C7C0F2]_[/color][color=#C5C1F2]_[/color][color=#C2C3F2]_[/color][color=#BFC4F2]_[/color][color=#BDC5F2]_[/color][color=#BAC7F2]_[/color][color=#B7C8F2]_[/color][color=#B5C9F2]_[/color][color=#B2CBF2]_[/color][color=#AFCCF2]_[/color][color=#ADCEF2]_[/color][color=#AACFF2]_[/color][color=#A7D0F2]_[/color][color=#A5D2F3]_[/color][color=#A2D3F3]_[/color][color=#9FD4F3]_[/color][color=#9DD6F3]_[/color][color=#9AD7F3]_[/color][color=#97D9F3]_[/color][color=#95DAF3]_[/color][color=#92DBF3]_[/color][color=#8FDDF3]_[/color][color=#8DDEF3]_[/color][color=#8ADFF3]_[/color][color=#87E1F3]_[/color][color=#85E2F3]_[/color][color=#82E4F3]_[/color][color=#7FE5F3]_[/color][color=#7DE6F3]_[/color][color=#7AE8F3]_[/color][color=#77E9F3]_[/color][color=#75EAF3]_[/color][color=#72ECF3]_[/color][color=#6FEDF3]_[/color][color=#6DEFF3]_[/color][color=#6AF0F3]_[/color][color=#67F1F3]_[/color][color=#65F3F3]_[/color][color=#62F4F3]_[/color][color=#5FF5F3]_[/color][color=#5DF7F3]_[/color][color=#5AF8F3]_[/color][/align]
[i][size=150]U[/size]sername:
[b]Answer[/b]
[size=150]N[/size]ame:
[b]Answer[/b]
[size=150]A[/size]ge:
[b]Answer[/b]
[size=150]H[/size]istory:
[b]Answer[/b]
[size=150]C[/size]rush:
[b]Answer[/b]
[size=150]B[/size]f/[size=150]G[/size]f:
[b]Answer[/b]
[size=150]P[/size]ersonality:
[b]Answer[/b]
[size=150]S[/size]pecies:
[b]Answer[/b][/i][/color][/center]

Skilled Ladykiller

17,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username:
AnimeWhoLock
Name:
"My name is Arya. Arya Yui Lost."
History:
"My parents died when I was young, and I was raised by humans."
Crush:
"I don't have a crush right now."
Bf/Gf:
"You're kidding me, right?"
Personality:
"I'm nice, but if you're rude I can get a bit... hot-headed."
Species:
"I'm an ork, obviously... I'm an elf, can't tell by the ears?"

Skilled Ladykiller

17,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Skilled Ladykiller

17,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Familiar Fatcat

6,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Username:
KarmaJones
Name:
”Vincent Hix, but call me Vince.”
History:
”Not much to tell. I've lived with my younger siblings, took care of them for most of our lives. When we were discovered by the government, they went into foster care and I got adopted. Now I'm here.”
Crush:
”What do relationships matter for?”
Bf/Gf
”I don't date.”
Personality:
”I guess you could say I'm the rebel if you wanted to label me. I don't accept authority, and I demand respect from others. I care about myself, others aren't my problem.”
Species:
”None of your damned business.”

Skilled Ladykiller

17,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
KarmaJones

Oooh, Mysterious :O
Accepted!

Familiar Fatcat

6,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
AnimeWhoLock

Thanks! s the RP open to start, or should we wait?

Skilled Ladykiller

17,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
KarmaJones
AnimeWhoLock

Thanks! s the RP open to start, or should we wait?

(I'm planning on starting when we get at least five members)

Lucilium's King

Devout Reveler

User Image

Username:
Freestyle Dolphin
Name:
"Amir. Don't go adding anything onto it- that's annoying, you know? Unless you're going to call me Lord Amir! Then you're smart!"
"Eh? Who counts something that unimportant anymore... Let's just say, 'older than you,' and call it good, kay?"
History:
"Hmmm? If you're so interested, why don't you ask me to my face. See where that gets you."
Crush:
"Now that's a laugh! As if anyone's worthy!"
Bf/Gf:
"Seriously, what a good joke! You got me! there are tears in my eyes!"
Personality:
"Ah, I really just want to have some fun. A human told me I have no morals, so I stapled his fingers to his tongue, since he didn't seem to know how to hold it. But I'm a nice person- honestly! Whatever 'nice' means, I am most definitely it~"
Species:
"Mmm? Is it required? I guess you could call me something of a djinn~ Which means I'm super powerful~"

(( hello~ I hope this is all right- i dont have too much for this character yet, so pardon if his profile is a little lacking
also i will be using a smaller picture for actually posting, but if its still too big for the profile, let me know ))

Familiar Fatcat

6,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Username:
KarmaJones
Name:
"I'm Frei~ Freilya Jane Hix."
"I think I'm 15. Not too sure though, Vince found me when I was a toddler."
History:
"Well, my older brother Vince took care of me, and a gang of kids. He's like a dad, y'know? We were a street gang in London. Lived under a bridge. It was a hard life. And then the government found us, it was annoying. They separated us and everything! Well, anyways, our family got taken away and Vince and I got adopted by this nice older couple. I think Vince was the one who suggested that he and I go to a private school, and since he causes so much trouble, they must have agreed. And now here we are! I am soooo excited~!!"
Crush:
"Well, that Amir guy is cute..."
Bf/Gf:
"No one~ At least, not yet!"
Personality:
"Well, I'm super duper outgoing, and I love making friends with everyone! Some people think I'm childish, but that's only because they don't know how to have fun. Silly people~. Anywho, I love to have fun and meet people and hang out. And I'm always willing to talk if anyone needs me. Although I'm so trusting and outgoing and caring, I'm smarter than I seem. I know how to take care of myself, and I'm good at figuring people out."
Species:
"Shifter, I can transform into a few types of felines- Persian house cat, Bengal tiger, and a lynx.

Dangerous Paladin

8,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

Username:
X_lexchaim_X
Name:
Jixlo LeXchaim lets just leave it at that
Old enough to be forced to go to this place.
History:
Fine but I'm only telling you so you won't ask anymore...I lived a fairly happy and normal life in my home village until one day about 5 years ago when my village was attacked by a group of fallen. They killed most of my family and left my brother in pretty rough shape. I managed to get him the help he needed but they told me that he would never heal fully and would probably never fly again and he was left blinded. Boy did he ever prove them wrong. Sure he hasn't figured out the flying thing but about 3 years ago he woke up one day and was walking around like he could see again. He even told me what color our new home's walls were. He has gotten alot stronger then me since then too... but he always seemed worried about not being able to fly.That's probably why he ran away after our aunt told us we were going to this place.
Crush:
no I don't drink orange drinks. razz
Bf/Gf:
no not at the moment.
Personality:
People say I'm nice and that I care alot for my brother but don't let that fool you. Who do you think it was that chased off the fallen from our village.
Species:
I'm an angel couldn't you tell by the name. We're only the strongest angel family on earth... N-not that I care about any of that.

Familiar Fatcat

6,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
~Need one more person to start~

Lucilium's King

Devout Reveler

(( @Karma: I have a pal i invited and she looks like she intends to join, she's just deciding which character to use ' v ' ))

Familiar Fatcat

6,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
~@Dol: Wooo biggrin Maybe we can start within the next day << >>~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items