Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

School RP
Owner: DestinyAodan
Idea: don't remember know its from my brain but I think I got it from a book to.
pic: found on google edited on photobucket.
~The Story~

In the town of Brightpond things might seam normal to any one driving by and to people even just visiting it may seam normal, But what out siders don't really know is that the town its self is very much normal in fact the only difference is where all the houses where the towns people live at. Where the houses was built a train track runs right through turning the towns people's homes into two different communities. The only thing the two communities even share is the town and the fact that every kid in town lower, middle, and upper class got to the same school. What will be the future of the teen agers of the high school? well that is up to them. Will there be fights? will there be friend ships? or even could there be more then just friends?

~The Communities~

The Suburbs: This area is where the upper class can be found. These people don't really help any one else unless they are upper class like them selves or they do it to boost their self image by doing charities and what not. These people seam to be quick to turn their back on any one who has fallen from the upper class to middle or even lower class as if they want no connection to the lower class at all.

The Projects: The projects are where the middle class and lower class live. These people have been threw a love reather they was born and raised here or their family was once upper class and could no longer afford to live such a life style. They seam to come together when others are in need and for some reason the rich seam to be so hateful of this small community.
~The Rules~

♥~ No godmodding or power playing. People hate that and so do I.
♥~ Keep it PG-13.
♥~ No cybering. We don't want it in here or on Gaia at all.
♥~ Please try your best to make your post as readable as possible.
♥~ No killing each other. Fights happen at school but it doesn't need to result in death.
♥~ Try to keep one lines to as few as possible. I understand writers block, but please no one liners after another.
♥~ Keep everything OOC in (()). And only then can you use 733t speak such as G2G, BRB, TTYL, ect.
♥~ Please respect every one if you can do that then I will ask you to leave.
♥~ Cussing is allowed. But keep it to a minimum cause there are kids who join these roleplays.
♥~ If you need to leave please let me know so I don't think you left and any one who was rping with you doesn't get left hanging.
♥~ Don't try to make your character perfect. No one is perfect. Hell even I am not.
♥~ PM me all profiles and don't post until you are accepted.
♥~ I will ask you to leave if you can't go by my roles or the gaian TOS.
♥~ PM me if your character suddenly has a crush and tell me who it is so I can edit your characters profile.
♥~ You can have up to two characters.
♥~ Most importantly have fun.
♥~ If you have two characters they can not be in love with each other.
♥~ I will add more rules as needed.
~Profile Skeletons~

Please sent me your skeletons titled: I live on the wrong side of the tracts and don't be scared to have fun with your profile put what ever you like in it or even do it in what ever color you would like just don't make it perfect.

[color=#6B3FA0][b]My Mother Dubbed Me:[/b][/color] (Character Name)

[color=#6B3FA0][b]I've Blown Out This Many Candles:[/b][/color] (Age)
[color=#6B3FA0]
[b]I’m A:[/b][/color] (Sex- male or female)

[color=#6B3FA0][b]I Reside in:[/b][/color] (The Projects or The Suburbs)

[color=#6B3FA0][b]I Act Like This:[/b][/color] (Personality)

[color=#6B3FA0][b]My History:[/b][/color] (Bio. No he or she forgot! And at least 4 sentences.)

[color=#6B3FA0][b]Oh Goodie:[/b][/color] (Likes; must at least have 4)

[color=#6B3FA0][b]Oh Dear:[/b][/color] (Dislikes; must at least have 4)

[color=#6B3FA0][b]My Talent:[/b][/color] (Something your character is too good at.)
[color=#6B3FA0]
[b]Here Comes My Blush:[/b][/color] (Crush, of course, this is optional.)
[color=#6B3FA0]
[b]Something Else You Should Know:[/b][/color] (Extra)
[color=#6B3FA0]
[b]The Person Inside My Head Is:[/b][/color] (Gaia username)

[color=#6B3FA0][b]The Song That Describes Me Most:[/b][/color] (Theme Song)

[color=#6B3FA0][b]Mirror Mirror What Do I see:[/b][/color] (anime or normal picture just has to be human)
♥~ Accepted Profiles ~ Girls ~♥

My Mother Dubbed Me: Catherine (Rin) Aodan

I've Blown Out This Many Candles: 17

I’m A:
female

I Reside in: The Projects

I Act Like This: Sweet, Kind, Caring, a Little shy but also brave, protective, loyal to the bone, stands up for what she believes, a fighter and a survivor, a little clumsy sometimes when hyper.

My History: Rin has lived with her mother and is the oldest of two brothers and one sister ,who she takes care of when her mother is at work, in the projects for as long as she could remember. Rin is lucky to know her father a little bit but doesn't really much care for him since he walked out on here family when she was 13. Rin works after school at a small store after school to help support her family as much as she can she doesn't much like it or her boss but she needs to work for her family and hopefully collage someday. Rin doesn't like to fight much but she does when she needs to. She will always be there to lend a helping hand. She believes in a saying her mother once told her when she was younger. She isn't a fighter she's a lover but she fights for what she loves. Rin doesn't put up with any thing at all and will fight for her friends and family. Rin is very smart and does well in school she hopes she can one day make it to collage.
Oh Goodie:
Friends
Family
Learning
Any kind of Art work.

Oh Dear:
When people mess with her friends and family.
Her real name
Having had to grow up so fast.
Where she lives.

My Talent: Rin is an amazing artist

Here Comes My Blush:
None

Something Else You Should Know:
Rin loves her family but can't wait to leave this life behind and some times shes a little to brave.
The Person Inside My Head Is:
DestinyAodan

The Song That Describes Me Most: Eminem - Not Afraid

Mirror Mirror What Do I see: Rin Aodan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m A:
Female

I Reside in: The Suburbs

I Act Like This: Kind, caring, stand-offish, fearful, shy, and sneaky

My History: Miako, also known as Mia, was born to a musician and his lover. Her parents were never married, but the two still loved each other and her father was broken hearted when Mia’s mother died. He often would be gone all the time, leaving Mia with family members and it always felt like she was moving about too much. Finally when Mia was about ten, she got her big break and went to live with her aunt. A well to do hair stylist who was able to provide the girl with so much she could never dream of. Even though she has huge scars she is dealing with from her past, Mia looks forward to making friends.

Oh Goodie: (Likes; must at least have 4)
✔ Rain
✔ Music
✔ The suburbs
✔ Animals

Oh Dear: (Dislikes; must at least have 4)
✖Her father
✖Arrogant men
✖Overly noisy people
✖Messy things

My Talent: Mia is a very good piano player and prides herself in doing so.

Here Comes My Blush:
None

None

Moonia Takashi

The Song That Describes Me Most: Bruised and Scarred-Mayday Parade

Mirror Mirror What Do I see: Mia Takashi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Mother Dubbed Me: Samantha "Sam" Dumont

I’m A:
Female

I Act Like This: Samantha is not your everyday typical rich kid, she prefers the projects over her posh lifestyle,much to her parents, and almost communities dismay. There is no denying she dislikes what the money has done to her family and she uses every chance she has to blow it on stupid things or on people who do deserve it. Outside that Sam is actually very nice, friendly, and willing to strike up a conversation with anyone be them from the suburbs or the projects. However, Sam's nice only goes so far, insult her or anyone she's with and you may end up on the ground with a broken nose and missing teeth.

My History: Samantha still remembers when her family was forced to live paycheck to paycheck on the "wrong" side of the tracks. That was until her grandfather DuMont passed away and left the family industry, DuMont Industries, to his only heir Samantha's dad. Almost overnight her life changed from barely having enough money to keep the family fed to more than they would ever need to survive. When the money came, they moved into a glorious house in the suburbs and life was good, but as the saying goes all good things come to an end, and that happened about a week later. All the friends Samantha had in the projects stopped talking to her and her parents refused to acknowledge the fact they once had lived there themselves. After that Samantha began rebelling against her parents, swapping expensive shops for thrift stores and having gambling parties when they were out of town. Samantha plans to rent an apartment in the projects when she turns 18, but as the only future heir to DuMont Industries her parents plan to do all they can to prevent her from going back.

Oh Goodie:
✔ Walking the railroad tracks
✔ Thunderstorms
✔ Thrift shops
✔ Cards

Oh Dear:
✖ The Suburbs
✖ Snotty people
✖ Bananas
✖ Expensive stores

My Talent: Samantha is a really good singer but doesn't sing often as she prefers to hum.

Here Comes My Blush:
No one, she doesn't fit in enough on both sides to be loved.

If she can't be found ten to one says she is balance walking down the railroad tracks. Samantha also has a tattoo on her ankle in a design of an ankle bracelet, inside the design the words "Luck be a lady" are hidden.

Victoria Mirabella Gates
The Song That Describes Me Most: Supernova-Mr.Hudson

Mirror Mirror What Do I see: Samantha DuMont

My Mother Dubbed Me: Maya Bell

I've Blown Out This Many Candles: 16

I’m A:
Girl

I Act Like This: Very shy, soft-spoken, emotional, basically an open book, sweet, unnoticeable. She has strange mannerisms, such as constantly tugging on her sleeves and even second guessing herself in the middle of her sentences.

My History: My name is Maya Bell. I was born in The Projects, and I've lived there my entire life. I'm an only child. Well, I'm technically an only child. My mother left my father and I when I was only 2 years old. So, probably, there's sisters and brothers that I'll never meet somewhere in the world. Anyway, I've lived with my father here in The Projects. He works in a factory, and he doesn't get paid very much, I don't think. We live in a small apartment with floors that won't come unstained no matter how hard I work on them. My father is a very nice man when he is sober. However, he yells and cries constantly when he is drunk, which is almost every night. He doesn't hit me, ever, but sometimes he grabs my arms really hard and leaves bruises. He doesn't mean to, though. I don't have a lot of friends, I'm too shy for that. I've always kind of hoped I would be able to, but I don't think that is going to happen. I just hope to finish high school so I can work and help my father/

Oh Goodie:
✔ Tennis
✔ Reading
✔ Talking to other people
✔ Nature

Oh Dear:
✖People accusing her father of doing bad things
✖Wasps
✖Messing up
✖People hating her

My Talent: Maya doesn't believe she's very good at anything, and will openly say so, however she is an exceptional tennis player and has a green thumb

Here Comes My Blush:
She doesn't like anyone, because she's never really talked to any boys.

Maya has never thought about leaving home

Mercutioh

The Song That Describes Me Most: Akdong Musician - I love you

Mirror Mirror What Do I see: Maya Bell

"]My Mother Dubbed Me: Veronica Ann Holton

I’m A:
Female

I Reside in: Suburbs

I Act Like This: I am the popular girl and I act like it. Inducing letting people know when they are below me

My History: My family is the richest in town. Because of this, I have popularity and status. The people who are my friends get the advantages of both. People who are not may as well taste my bottom of my shoe.

Oh Goodie:
✔Gourmet foods
✔Shopping
✔My second home in France
✔Other kids from the Suburbs

Oh Dear:
✖Physical work
✖Dirt
✖People who don't treat she like a princess
✖Kids from the Projects

My Talent: Speaking French, Horse Riding

Here Comes My Blush:
None at the moment

My father is on the school board, so I rarely get into trouble from teachers.

Zetsubou no taiyou

The Song That Describes Me Most: (Sorry, don't listen to music too often. Not sure)

Mirror Mirror What Do I see: Veronica

My Mother Dubbed Me: Adalia Molloy

I've Blown Out This Many Candles: Eighteen

I’m A:
Female

I Act Like This: Adalia is brutally honest and is very outspoken she seemed to miss the class on subtlety.Strength and a short temper are predominant in Adalia's personality.She is very independent but is very loyal and can at times be devious in her wave of thoughts.She basically roams the world with a chip on her shoulder and a harsh outlook on life.Although Adalia has a lot of flaws she is more intelligent than she likes to admit and since a young age has done martial arts and archery giving her a complete fighting mind.

My History: Adalia is not a girl who was born in the projects,oh no on the contrary, she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth.Her father had a booming business and the money seemed endless.Adalia grew up in the pocket of wealth and popularity.After witnessing her group of friends torture many innocent victims along the years throughout school she had enough of her wealthy lifestyle.Not too long afterwards she ran away from home as grew unhappier by the day living in her families idealistic and unrealistic world.Her father's business later fell apart at the seams due to many unlawful dealings and was put into jail.Adalia's mother fled and left her with her aunt.This is now where she lives and struggles with life.

Oh Goodie:
✔ Music
✔ Beautiful scenery
✔ Lying under the stars
✔ Archery

Oh Dear:
✖ Being tested
✖ Arrogance
✖ Messing up
✖ Following other peoples plans

My Talent: Good at archery has very precise aim, decent enough fighter although she doesn't like to start anything.

Here Comes My Blush:
Adalia doesn't like the idea of fawning over anybody

Wouldn't say no to a drink, also has a few piercings and one or two tattoos

JessaXxXx

The Song That Describes Me Most: None

Mirror Mirror What Do I see: A broken girl before me
♥~ Accepted Profiles ~ Boys ~♥

My Mother Dubbed Me: Jack Walter Sullivan

I've Blown Out This Many Candles: 153 (he is 17)

I’m A:
Male

I Reside in: The projects

I Act Like This: Happy go lucky, upbeat, hyper, outgoing

My History: When I was seven years old I was riding my bike, I accidently went out in front of a car. It hit me and I had to go to the hospital. My head was cracked open, and my mom was really afraid that I wouldn’t be okay. But I was.
I still have brain damage from that. I’m not slow or anything, but I have a lot of trouble with some of my classes. But there are other ones I do really good with. I am the top of my math class. But I have to take a special class in for some other classes.

Oh Goodie:
✔Animals
✔Math
✔Games with few rules
✔Candie

Oh Dear: Mean people, getting hurt, the dark, being alone,
✖Mean people
✖Getting hurt
✖The dark
✖Being alone

My Talent: Math

I know that I don't really think like other people, but Mama always says that I am perfect the way I am. I believe her.

Hello dear my bride.

The Song That Describes Me Most: Octopus's garden?

Mirror Mirror What Do I see: Jack Walter Sullivan

My Mother Dubbed Me: Mathias Francisco De'Fortunate

I've Blown Out This Many Candles: 16

I’m A:
Male

I Act Like This: He doesn't have the ability to hate people, and is rather a calm person. While he might anger at a person, and or lash out, he never holds any ill feelings towards any one person. Energetic when he puts his mind to something, most of how is is comes from martial arts.

My History: Born to Mr and Mrs De'Fortunate, he was never really expected to do anything other than exist. His family is rich for the reason that they own a lot of businesses and properties, and other than that, aren't notable for much. CEO's for those companies are decided by those companies, and his family gets there cut, and it has been that way for generations. An easy life, but Mathias wasn't exactly someone to sit around and do nothing by nature. As such he developed an urge to do something, what he didn't know, be he knew something. After watching a movie, "Ip Man" it dawned on him. He wanted to do martial arts. He convinced his mother and father to get someone to teach him, and that started his training in Wing Chun.

Day after day he trained, and while at first it was little more than short forms and rather meticulous exercise. He soon was catching the drift of it and was becoming good, maybe not enough to make him a master, but he enjoyed the style. It was all defense, an aggressive one at that, and reflected how he was as a person as well. Never hating, always just trying to exist. He made friends, but most people weren't content with how he was, never really trying to get himself places, as he himself was content how he was. Maybe that was wrong, he didn't know, but he did know that he was who he was, and he couldn't change that.

Oh Goodie:
✔ Martial Arts
✔ Nature
✔ Stable Existence
✔ Remaining Neutral

Oh Dear:
✖ Violence
✖ People being upset at him
✖ Being Bullied
✖ Grudges

My Talent: Wing Chun (Martial Arts)

Here Comes My Blush:
None as of yet

He's Not a fighter

Shauna Vayne

The Song That Describes Me Most: Halcyon

Mirror Mirror What Do I see: Mathias

My Mother Dubbed Me: Kevin Daniels

I've Blown Out This Many Candles: 18 years old

I’m A:
Male

I Act Like This: Straight-forward and honest to a fault Kevin's pretty laid-back and a loyal friend.

My History: Kevin doesn't know his father at all and his mother was only sixteen years old when she became pregnant with him and was outcasted from her family. Most of his childhood he spent traveling from place to place because his mother got by doing odd jobs. They were often living in very poor areas but they loved each other and his mom would've done anything for him. When he was only ten years old his mother was shot in front of him in a drive by shooting and Kevin was sent to live with his uncle who never fails to tell him about what a failure his mother was. He never wants to talk about his family at all and can't wait to leave. Kevin's also a straight A student and a boxer.

Oh Goodie:
✔ Spicy Food
✔ Boxing
✔ My Friends
✔ Music

Oh Dear:
✖My uncle
✖ Talking about my family
✖ People who talk to much
✖ Stuck up girls

My Talent: Skilled boxer

Here Comes My Blush:
None

Drinks beer behind everyone's back

Linda West

The Song That Describes Me Most: Over My Head by The Fray

Mirror Mirror What Do I see: [x]

My Mother Dubbed Me: Shayne Sacyer

I've Blown Out This Many Candles: 18

I’m A:
Guy, duh.

I Reside in: Suburbs

I Act Like This: Quiet, mostly keep to myself, not afraid to speak my mind when I need to, usually pretty calm and collective. Hate being told what to do, hates just about anything that gets in the way of his destination.

My History: Shayne was born to a poverty stricken home in the Projects, raised by his whore of a mother. She was forced to work the back streets to keep income and food on the table. Having little parental guidance, Shayne basically raised himself from 5 until his 16th birthday. He had picked up his own nasty habits and gotten into his fair share of deep issues that prevented him from moving up in school or in the working field. He graduated highschool and started working for a dealer of.. "Party Favors" before being found by his father, a wealthy man from the Suburbs. He was taken in by his father until his 18th birthday, where upon he was given a medium sized house and his first car. Shayne attends simple collage classes at the local Community collage, choosing to keep his real intelligence hidden away from the rest of society. So clinging on to average grades, he simply lives day by day trying to get by doing whatever he feels like he needs to do.

Oh Goodie: (Likes; must at least have 4)
✔ Smoking
✔ Writing poetry/music
✔ Singing and playing guitar
✔ Photography

Oh Dear: (Dislikes; must at least have 4)
✖Authority
✖Being the center of attention
✖Misunderstanding
✖Boredom

My Talent: Since I could pick up a guitar, I've had a natrual ear and talent for singing and playing.

Here Comes My Blush:
None, quite yet.

I like video games and longboarding.. Cus' I'm just that lame.

Kob3

The Song That Describes Me Most: On my usual days: "Antivist"-BMTH
On my other days: "What I got"-Sublime

Mirror Mirror What Do I see: Shayne

My Mother Dubbed Me: Wyatt Charles Albetson

I’m A:
Male

I Act Like This: strong sense of humor, confident, outgoing, friendly, somewhat a player

My History: Wyatt and his twin Wesley lived happily with both parents in the suburbs of a different town not too far from Brightpond; that is until their parents split up. Their father stayed in said suburbs and they moved to Brightpond to live in the Projects with their mother. Wyatt doesn't mind though, considering he can make friends under any circumstances.

Oh Goodie:
✔ Wesley
✔ Pizza (or any food for that matter)
✔ Video games
✔ Girls

Oh Dear:
✖ Bullies
✖ Depressing people
✖ Rap music
✖ Hipsters

My Talent: Wyatt is very good at cheering people up and he's a really good skateboarder.

Here Comes My Blush:
Sam DuMont

Wyatt was known for fights at his old school but he is really hoping to change that. He was always sticking up for someone, but he hopes he doesn't have to do that anymore.

jonezy98

The Song That Describes Me Most: Fashionably Late - Falling in Reverse

Mirror Mirror What Do I see: Wyatt

My Mother Dubbed Me: Wesley "Wes" Francis Albertson

I’m A:
Male

I Act Like This: Shy, but sweet and friendly when he gets to know someone; He's thoughtful and caring to everyone though

My History: Unlike Wyatt, Wesley is nervous about living in the Projects plus trying to fit in. He honestly likes his mother better than his father, but he wished he could have stayed with his father so he didn't have to try to make friends. He knows his brother will have new friends in an instant, but Wes is nervous about not having any friends.

Oh Goodie:
✔ Wyatt
✔ Reading
✔ The outdoors (Animals, nature, etc.)
✔ Photography

Oh Dear:
✖ Loud people
✖ Bullies
✖ Crowds
✖ Snobs

My Talent: Wesley is a good photographer and gardener but is too modest to admit it.

Here Comes My Blush:
Maya Bell

Wesley has had a past with bullies so he is very self conscious about everything he does.

jonezy98

The Song That Describes Me Most: Weightless - All Time Low

Mirror Mirror What Do I see: Wesley
Yay its opened! now I wait think i'll start to in a bit.
User Image
I'm a lover not a fighter

~Rin Aodan~

Rin Groaned softly as she rolled over in her bed and glared at her alarm clock as it let out the annoying happy little chirp signaling it was now time to wake up. She knew she had already hit the snooze three times just as much as she knew it was time to get up. Reaching over she nearly punched the alarm quiet before pushing her self up in bed and letting out a yawn before pushing back some of her pale hair which had fallen out of the pony tail she had put it up in before going bed and had managed to get free and now clung happily to her face. Once again she looked more closely at her clock before cursing to her self and getting out of bed. It was nearly seven in the morning. She knew her mom would be gone to work by now and had most likely forgot to pack lunches for her younger siblings, Rins still had hope one the mornings she over slept that some how her mother took pity on her and for once packed the lunches. Running into the kitchen She only needed to take one look around to know her mother in fact had not so with a turn Rin ran down the hall way waking her sister and brothers up as she went and quickly dressed her self. As fast as she could she pulled on a pair of jeans and a tang top. It was suppose to be warm today but just incase she grabbed a light jacket and tied it around her waist before pulling on her socks and shoes before she dragged her old brush which was on its last leg through her long hair before pulling it up into a high pony tail once more. Taking a moment to peek in the mirror she was happy with how she looked. With a nod of her head she once again made a mad dash down the hall way to get the lunches packed only having to stop once to once again get her little sister out of bed.

Some how she didn't know how, but Rin had managed to get her brothers and sister ready, get three lunches packed as full as she could and get them out the door in time to get on the bus for their school. With a soft sigh Rin pulled her back pack up on one shoulder and grabbed an apple to munch on her way to school. Reaching up she stuck the apple in her mouth to hold it as she pulled her front door closed and locked up the house for the day before heading down the steps and making her way off to school while making a note to try and go shopping today after work. While she had been trying to pack the lunches today she had quickly noticed it was time to go shopping again, but money was tight luckily today was pay day for her so she could get some things at lease.

But I fight for what I love.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
JACK

As usual, Jack was dropped off at school by his mother. He spent the car trip contorted uncomfortable into a position that would let him play with his sister who was in the back seat. His sister Ashly was significantly younger than him, but that didn't put a damper on their friendship. As the car road along the two played with troll dolls, which Jack liked because the dolls had belonged to him when he was young. The car slowed to a stop in front of the school, and after giving a kiss to his mother and sister, he hopped out. He was honestly joyful to be back at school, though his enthusiasm was dampened a little when he realized that his best friend Tony was out sick. It was the third day in a row. Jack knew that he would get a cold if he want to see him after school that day. But he was starting to think that he couldn’t hold out any longer.

As Jack walked down the hall toward his his locker an overpowering sense of foreboding fell over him. This seemingly simple act, was his single most hated part of the school day. One of these days he was going to come up with a perfect book-bag organizing system that would allow him to never have to do this again. But until that time he had no choice. As he approached the door he could see it’s menacing scowl. In truth, what the boy was looking at was a combination of ventilation slats and door handles, his locker only making up half of the face. This always made him feel uneasy. As if it would try to bite him when he put his hand within reach.

As if that wasn’t ominous enough, the combination lock that was clipped to the outside, had the unfortunate combination 665. This, in Jack’s opinion was far too close to a very scary number. Close enough to make his locker a very dark and frightening place where he didn’t much like to keep his things, and refused to keep the things he liked. He had begged his mother to get him a new lock, maybe one with a key. But she didn’t feel that 665 was enough on an omen to assume that his locker wanted to eat him.

Jack looked around to make sure that no one was looking. He was self conscious of his little fears and other quirks. This was the exact reason that he insisted his mother drop him off at school first, even though his sister’s school was closer to home. He wanted to get there a little early. Make this terrifying venture on his own. The coast was clear, and with that he rushed toward his locker. The next few minutes was a flurry Metal clacking, books shuffling, slamming doors. Even dropping some things on the floor, and not bother to pick them up, and instead kicking them across the smoothly waxed floor to safety. He had slammed the door three times before it finally stayed shut, a folder still sticking out the side. He clicked the combination lock back onto the door, and immediately ran to the other side of the hall, sitting on the floo,r he recollected the books he had dropped. He let out a hard sigh. That was finally over. He didn’t have to worry about going near the beast again until the end of the day. And he didn’t need to think about that now. He might just not do it.

The thought floated out of his head as if he had not been panicking a moment before. Now all he could think about was the his upcoming classes. Including his favorite, math class.
User Image

~Rin Aodan~

Rin let out a soft sigh as she finally reached the school. Taking a moment she stopped at a trash can and after taking the last few bites of her apple she tossed the core into the bin looking around she noticed that the area was fairly empty. With a turn off the heel she headed into the school. Reaching her locker she noticed another person down the hall and realized she wasn't alone at the school. She knew the teachers was most likely some where around getting ready for the day, But something told her this person was a fellow student. Turning she found her locker and easily got into it barely even thinking of what the numbers was to her lock. With a happy little click she pulled her lock free and opened the door before rooting around her locker which seamed to have become a mess. With a groan she reached around the edge and grabbed the large trash can that was near her locker. Thanking who ever it was that gave her a locker on the end. With a slight eye of her locker she began to dive in cleaning out old lunch bags that had been left. Old school work that was already graded and just tossed into her locker and forgotten and other things. The one things she took her time with to look over was any drawling's, paintings, or photos she had taken just in case she didn't want to throw them out. The rejects happily went into the trash. Once done she tided her locker a bit more so things was easy to find before grabbing her first period stuff along with her sketch book and pincle for drawling. Once she was sure she had every thing her trusty camera already in her bag and never really moved from there unless needed she shut and relocked up her locker returned the now almost full trash can to the place it was in to start and headed out side for the remaining time she had before her first class.

But I fight for what I love.
User Image

Mia sat on the edge of her bed, raising her hands above her head. Sleepily she looked over at her clock, glad to see she had time to take her time. Slowly she stood up and stretched once more, feeling rather tight. She hardly slept well at nights and last night was rough because her father had made an appearance. Mia detested the man with a great passion, not only did he hardly see her, but when he did it was all about him and his travels. Did he not care about what Mia had been doing? Isn’t that what parents are supposed to be like?

Shaking her head, Mia grabbed her change of clothes and a towel. It was shower time, things like that always managed to clear her head and her aunt had gone out of her way to by the girl special stress relief bath salts. Mia felt bad the way she treated her aunt who had done so much to help, but how much longer before she decides to get rid of Mia too? She couldn’t open herself up again only to be shot down and rejected once more. Mia shook her head again, no she had to make sure that didn’t happen.

After climbing in the shower, washing up a good bit and getting out to get herself dressed, Mia fixed her hair and threw on some make-up. She had an appearance at this school to keep up, it was all she had to look forward to during the days at school. Mia knew the group she hung out with was not the kind who would stick around when things got rough or even protect one another, but they got her through the long days. Letting out a sigh, Mia leaned onto the sink taking a close look at her face.

After staring at herself in the mirror for a while, Mia walked out of the rather fancy looking bathroom and grabbed her bag from the room. “I am off to school, Aunt Emma!” Shouting Mia walked out the door before slamming it shut. She popped in her headphones before taking off on the quiet walk to school. Music was a huge relief for the young girl, it was what she breathed and counted on to make it through hard days. Music had never abandoned her when she needed something to calm her down it was always there.

Arriving on school at her normal time, she high five'd a couple of her friends from the group. Mia was not so much popular, but she was rather well liked around the school. It did help her aunt was a popular model and people always wanted a chance to meet her or just to breath the same air. A few times Mia had used this to her advantage, often times getting out of trouble because even the teachers liked her aunt. Mia slowly made her way to her locker, cringing as she saw her so called ‘friend’ being mean to someone in a lower grade. Mia may get into trouble a lot and seem rather stand-offish, but Mia was in no way cruel, mean or un-kind. She felt weak, walking by and unable to even speak up for this person.

Where; School
With;No one
OOC;//
User Image

~Rin Aodan~

As Rin headed out side the school she noticed one of the rather mean girls picking on one of the younger students. In Rin's eyes this was a no no. So as she walked by she happened to accidently run into the girl having noted she stood dangerously close to the trash can and looked just a little to perfect today for Rins case. After "accidently" running into the girl she didn't waste any time looking back and instead settled on calmly walking forward as if nothing happened still heading to out side. The halls was starting to get crowded any ways and most of them was from the other side of the tracts. As she walked away she could feel the daggers in her back from the eyes of the girl she had ran into and was fairly sure her perfect look not included a bit of trash though she couldn't be sure as she quietly laughed to her self not even bothered by what she had just done. With a push she headed out side and found a nice quiet spot on the steps. Well the large wall that lined the steps of the school and set on one of the more flatter areas and pulled out her sketch book and looked around her wondering if she wanted to drawl or pull out her camera and start picking random victims to take pictures of. Granted if they wanted the photo back she would hand them over, most didn't care to much as most her photos ended up either winning prizes or getting in the year book. Plus most the people she snapped pics of happened to be from the richer side and loved when some one happened to take a picture of them. So with that in mind she pulled out her camera and climbed to a higher point of the wall which was at the top and set there snapping pictures of who every happened to come into her sigh every now and again she would take a picture of every one at once as they climbed the stairs.
User Image

Mathias De'Fortunate

Mathias arrived at school a little later than he had originally expected to, but however he wasn't late quite yet. Though he now walked down the sidewalk and wasn't really trying to stick out, he still got the occasional hello which he responded to with a wave. He wasn't exactly trying to be unfriendly, he just had a sparing match with his teacher this morning, and it ended with him hitting a wall unintentionally. His mother had flipped out, but fortunately, since it was no one fault, it blew over rather quickly. Though his back was a tad sore, he wasn't injured enough to stay home from school. He walked a tad slowly and walked himself up the stairs, and at that point he felt a ping of pain in his back. He sat on the stairs and ran one of his hand up his back making sure there wasn't any specific points of pain. There wasn't, but he needed to take a moment to sit down. As he sat there people walked around him, and he felt like today was going to suck, or at least be sub-par...

((Sorry, I have issues with first posts otherwise it wouldn't be so short x.x ))

Fashionable Hunter

User Image
Kevin Daniels

Kevin had been at school since early in the morning, he had to get away from damned house. His uncle last night was talking about his reelection campaign for Senate, Kevin couldn't careless, while he knew that he should be grateful to the man for taking him in as a child he was kinda bitter as well, not that he would ever show. Boxing was good stress relief, as was weight training, any type of exercise really just to his mind off of things. Exercising was always how Kevin spent his time, he was the school's prize boxer after all. After some weight training and practicing a few punches Kevin went into the locker room, took a shower and changed into some fresh clothes. The last thing he needed to be was late.

Walking out the gym and towards the stairs he noticed someone sitting on the stairs, class was going to start any minute... what the hell was this kid doing?
" Hey... Are you okay? Class is about to start." Kevin didn't know this guy but something seemed to be on his mind for whatever reason.

Shauna Vayne
User Image

Mathias De'Fortunate

Mathias looked up at the guy who approached him, noticing he didn't know him, or know of him. "Yeah, I'm fine, my back hurt a bit after starting to climb the stairs, took a fall... well, something like a fall this morning. Didn't hurt then, but I think it was a delayed pain. I should be alright..." he spoke in a calm tone. He knew class was relatively close to starting, and being late wasn't a concern for him when his back was hurting. He wanted to stand up, but his back wasn't exactly telling him it was okay quite yet. "I hate to be a bother, but do you think you could help me get tot he nurse's office? I don't think I can make it there myself before class starts..." He figured he should at least tell him his name, "My name is Mathias by the way", he spoke in a calm tone as he looked at the guy before him. He wasn't sure of this guy's intention, but he would appreciate help....

Linda West

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces