Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Werewolf

8,175 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

"Hostile is high with you two?" His animal instincts made him slide farther down the bench. He wanted to be out of they way if they fought.
"How did you end up at the same school? That's rather ironic don't you think?" Darren sickerd as he patted Thanatos on his head
"Meow"

In a relationship with Drucilla BondHeart

Fortunate Treasure-Seeker

5,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
"it is a little ironic. I knew Lowell was attending so I kinda guessed Yurick was. tensions aren't as high as they used to be. If it was, we'd be trying to kill eachother by now."

Demonic Member

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Informer 100
Liliana looked down at the ground. "Well, that is good at least." She said still looking at the ground. "So how did you and Lowell meet?" She asked looking at Yurick.

5,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
"We met when I was hired to protect the mercenary group he was a member of. I didn't get along with him due to his flirtatious nature.." Yurick replied, smiling.

Demonic Member

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Informer 100
"Did he flirt with your girl or something? But, I can understand your reasoning Yurick when your on a battle like that you have to stay focused." Liliana said looking at Yurick.

5,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
"No, my upbringing was different. I don't like it when guys flirt with girls they just met"

Demonic Member

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Informer 100
Liliana laughed shyly. "Oh, how chilvirous of you Yurick." she looked at Yurick and then at Theruis and laughed a bit more before Khione came out and wrapped herself around Liliana's neck. She petted the ferret and smiled at the new group of friends she made.

5,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
The tension between Yurick and Therius didn't lessen any, and eventually Therius flicked something at Yurick. Yurick stood up and turned to say something to him, only to see Lowell pounce on Therius from over the table and pull him to another side of the room, forcing him to sit down there, and began talking to him.

Yurick blinked at the sight, that was unusual for Lowell to do...though he didn't feel ungrateful for it. He merely chuckled and sat down. "Well, my father was a ship captain so..."
(( *has fall in a euphoria of vaping sour apple vapor heaven. i am here but i will idle*))

5,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
Okay Minata))

Demonic Member

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Informer 100
Liliana looked at Yurick. "Did you vet get to go on the ship or any adventures with him?" She asked looking between Yurick and Theruis. She smiled at Yurick as she put another piece of candy in her mouth.

5,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
"Sadly no I didn't. I only went with him twice when there wasn't a threat of pirates." he shrugged a bit, eying Therius as the knight began muttering something

Invisible Streaker

((Sorry for my absence everyone! Between the ER, constantly going back to my doctor for tons of blood work (which is exhausting when they take a lot x_x) and being called in on my day off to work 12-13 hour shifts...I just had a bad/busy weekend x_x Now that everything has seemed to calm down I'm back after those few days! I managed to edit everyone into their dorms, please take a look at the classes/clubs and dorms to make sure they are correct~ I DID have to move Victor though because somebody had already taken Co-Ed 2 (hope ya don't mind!) if you want any changes please let me know~ I can always make new dorms :3 Now that I'm back and am free in the morning I can make a post to jump back in! I'm just kinda gonna do one alone since I have no clue where anybody is right now xD So if anyone wants to jump in and interact with my band girls and guys feel free! I may bring in my crazy character as well. He's sure to get some chaos happening~))

Invisible Streaker

Chain me up, hold me down
Just let me go, there's always more

STRAWBERRY GORE
User Image
Haku | Midori | Nana | Aoi

✩★✩★✩✩★✩★✩✩★✩★✩✩★✩★✩✩★✩★✩✩★✩★✩
After the chaos of the morning, things had settled down a bit which was a big stress reliever for Midori. "I wish things could stay like this for a bit longer..." she stated, mainly to Kyo. "What? Us eating good food?" Nana pitched in with a mouth full of mashed potatoes. "No!" Midori answered in defence and quickly decided not to tell the girls what she meant in fear that it would jynx her. "Just...finish your food. We want to find some place soon to practice! We can't become rusty now that we landed that record deal last week." Midori mentioned.

"Oh right! I forgot all about that!" Haku chimed in after swollowing her sashimi. "Perfaps we should find a place outside to practice? It would be a nice change. Maybe you can use your magic to build us a little stage~!" Haku teased with a giggle. Midori just raised an eyebrow and rolled her eyes in return. "You knkw my magic isn't at that level yet." she answered and quickly corrected herself. "Although...if I did have the same amount of materials...like a few trees...then I may be able to sort of change the shape and color to resemble a stage. Although we'd need to make sure we have permission first so it wouldn't be considered vandalism." she added.

"...can we just find a stage in the school?" Aoi asked, surprising all three girls since it was the most she had spoken in a long time. "True...maybe there's one that's not used often? Maybe we can ask!" Midori said in an eager tone. "Yep~ We don't want to bother any of our roommates by practicing in our rooms. May as well find a place outside to make our own stage or borrow a stage inside~!" Haku concluded as they all tossed out their plates and exited the dining hall.

✩★✩★✩✩★✩★✩✩★✩★✩✩★✩★✩✩★✩★✩✩★✩★✩

I want it all, excluding you
Losing control, so construed

➘➘➘➘
Inner Thoughts:
Haku:: Let's sing!
Midori:: I want to practice!
Nana:: LALALA! SING!
Aoi:: ...idiots.

➚➚➚➚

5,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
[[Deepest apologies, college work is hard xD]]

Therius ate in silence for the remainder of the time, before tossing his plate and leaving, shortly after the group did. He brushed past them, accidentally brushing shoulders with Haku. "Ah,I'm sorry!" he said, looking at her "Didn't mean to do that."

"I'm sure you did, Therius." Yurick said, appearing behind the group, arms crossed.

Therius narrowed his eyes, the tension between them slowly coming back, it really looked like they were moments from being at each other's throats, but Yurick shrugged and walks past them, waving towards the group.

Therius mumbled something along the lines of 'Dumb mercenary' before yawning. "I apologize for that. Part of it is Yurick and most of it is me. I can tell he's trying his hardest to forgive me, but I'm not making it easy." He chuckles, and bows his head to them before dismissing himself, and heading back to his dorm.

Yurick had found a wall to lean against, and was watching Therius silently, when Lowell came bursting through the doors, crashing into Midori in his attempt to get to Yurick.

"Hey, ice-brain! Watch what you're doing!" Yurick exclaimed, rushing over. He gently helped her up, frowning. "I'm so sorry," he started "Lowell doesn't always see where he's going. Are you okay? Can I get you something?" he asked, shooting Lowell a glare, causing the ice mage to back away.

"I apologize.." Lowell said, eyes wide. "I got too excited to tell Yurick something that I didn't notice you there." He looked at Yurick, who merely waved a hand- a sign that told Lowell that he should leave before Yurick set his hair on fire or something. He said another quick apology, before hesitantly walking by Yurick, and back to his dorm. He was a little scared of the younger mercenary, sure..he'd seen his true power, and knew he didn't stand a chance against the pyromancer.

Yurick sighed "Sorry about that..he really didn't mean to crash into you..ugh now I feel bad for sending him away." He shook his head, his eyepatch coming untied and he swiftly reached out and grabbed it before it could fly away, and tied it back. "Should really get a new one.." He murmured, watching Xerxes leave, no doubt to follow Therius. A giggle at his side drew his attention to Mirania, who was now standing next to him, holding out a large slice of bread. Yurick murmured his thanks, taking it and nibbled on it. He didn't eat much, so he was more accepting of it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff