OG Regular

16,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • The Edgiest 250
~Atticus~
With: Cagi
User Image
Atticus leaned against a wall as he stopped outside the faction. He looked over at him. "I just hope someone as small as you doesn't get hurt badly."He ran a hand through his hair biting his lip. "If only i could give you something that could protect you from getting hurt"He looked at the floor thoughtfully.

Ribbon Sweater

Desirable Flatterer

10,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sir Cumstances
Ribbon Sweater

~Cagi The Purple Kitty~

User Image
Cagi looked at him,"Thank you for bringing me here...And dont worry...
ill be fine.." he said thinking about the claws he hid under his massive sleeve...
He started to go inside the doors before he stopped..he walked back over to Atticus
and put a small cookie in his hands before walking towards the door to the dorms again.

OG Regular

16,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
~Atticus~
With: Cagi
User Image
Atticus smiled and nodded at him as he entered the green faction and he pushed himself off the wall starting to walk away. He then turned seeing Cagi again and looked down at his hand seeing a cookie be place din it and then watched him walk off. He smiled a little and took a bite out of it quite happy he made a new friend

Ribbon Sweater

Noob

User Image
Vicious

+Red Faction Leader+

"Feel free to drop to the ground when you've had enough."

Vicious nodded "It's no problem." he replied to he thank you then took a few steps towards the door. "Yeah, you're probably right." standing to the side he let her walk past him a bit before grabbing her hand lightly. Pulling her back, Vicious pressed her against and somewhat forcefully kissed her deeply. Loosing control of himself in the moment, he started making his way down her neck, kissing and biting softly. After a few moments he took a deep breath and sighed resting his forehead against hers with his eyes closed. "Look, I know you can't think much of me, always seeing me with all these different girls, and everything... it's just I..." He paused a moment having issues finding the right words " I have this hole inside me, and I just try filling it with any and every girl I find, but no matter how good looking they are, no matter what I do with them, it just makes the hole deeper and deeper." Vicious explained with a calm yet frustrated tone. " But with you, that hole isn't there, and it's replaced with fire and butterflies... but I just can't have you. I'm stuck between picking the person that completes me, and my faction that is me. " he continued raising his hands up and lightly ran his fingers through her hair and held her head to his. "I can not be selfish after asking the closest thing to a family I ever had to be loyal to me and each other. I just need you to know that, I don't hate you, I hate that I can't have you."

Pushing himself away, Vicious let his arms fall, and headed for the door. Standing in the doorway for a moment he stood silently trying to collect himself, and leave everything he just said in that room with Alexx. Then in a growl he slammed his fist against the wall next to the door, making a hole before looking over to Alexx. With red, almost teary eyes he flashed his devious smirk to her, "I'll be seeing you around black." he said in a cocky tone, before heading out the door, and into the halls.

OG Regular

16,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
User Image
~ Sitting in this room playing russian roulette....~

~ Alexx Valentine~
-Black Faction Leader-

With: V
Where: In the infirmary.

Alexx was shocked a little suddenly being pulled back by V and kissed. She blushed lightly letting out a soft gasp as he kissed and bit her neck lightly. She bit her own lip her eyes closing slightly. She then opened her eyes feeling V pull away. She felt his head rest on hers her hand stroking his cheek lightly. "V I think alot of you but I know what is at stake here." She let out a soft sigh. "Im not gonna make you pick between me and your faction im not that heartless." She looked at the ground her eyes near tears as he pulled her head to his.

"I knew you didn't hate me V"She mumbled with a smile a looked back up at him feeling his fingers run through her hair then he took a step back creating distance. She let out a soft sigh as he headed to the door. She glanced over at him seeing his devious smile. "Seeya Red." She looked away as he left almost choking on her words. She took a deep breathe letting out a long sigh.

She hated the fact that they would just go back to being each others competition when they left that room but that one moment had just changed everything. She touched her lips slightly and looked at the floor. She felt saddened a little and sat on the floor lifting her knees to her chest and wrapping arms around them resting her head on her arms.

[[OOC: ]]

~....Finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet~

Desirable Flatterer

10,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sir Cumstances

~All together..is nice i was just wondering..Do you like me?"

~Cagi The Purple Kitty~

User Image
Cagi smiled and took his luggage before he walked though the dorm door..He sang quielty to him self.."One day we'll sit our bells down to kiss a girl..A kiss so furry nobody needs to know.."
He started to walk around the dorms hallway..They never told him his dorm room...

Rich Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
User Image

...THE HORROR///////THE WAY SHE SEES THINGS!!!...

◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄★►►►►►►►►►►★◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄★►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄★►►►►►►►►►►★◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄★►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄★►►►►►►►►►►★◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄★►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄★►►►►►►►►►►★◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄★►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄★►►►►►►►►►►★◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄★►►►►►►►►►►
You must pay attention: (The Game) â—„â–º I am Currently: (Breaking it to Ezel) â—„â–º Speaking to:â—„â–º (Ezel) â—„â–º My Mood: (Exhausted/Numb)
◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄★►►►►►►►►►►★◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄★►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄★►►►►►►►►►►★◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄★►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄★►►►►►►►►►►★◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄★►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄★►►►►►►►►►►★◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄★►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄★►►►►►►►►►►★◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄★►►►►►►►►►►
Star Ranked: ★★★★
Faction: Black
Ability: Sight

Do I know you,
No I think not.
Don't touch me!â—„â–º Don't touch me!
I don't want what you got!
Do you care what happens to me,
No..Good!
That's what I thought,
You don't know me,
So don't you dare,
â–ºTOUCH ME!â—„
I don't want what you got!

Ravel stared at his hand as if it was dangerous and would do her harm to. "I don't understand why...there are so many different people out there who are so much better than me. Others who are not as rude, hateful, outrageous and mean as me. Ones who can control their power or can do stuff without hurting others. I don't get why you insist on choosing me." She shook her head and lowered her eyes to the ground, staring intently at his untied shoe. "I suppose it doesn't matter now any who." She sighed as she looked back up into his eyes as she held her hand up to his face, almost to the point of touching it but keep it mere inches away. "I believe you are honest, good hearted soul and that you feel as you should fix me or change me for the better." She smiled thinly at him. "You think you like me because you believe you can see the better side of me, well your wrong."

She took a step back as she placed her hands inside her jacket. "I'm nobody special, just an orphan with a large attitude that bites to hard if approached. Somehow you manged to sneak into the gate, pet me and I didn't bite. That I must say is an achievement of it own, but I don't think you should devote your all time being to me because of some self-honor. I'm not worth it." Shaking her head sadly as she turned to leave. "I will consider the offer, while the time I thought wonders of this idea of being with someone, I don't think I should deserve it. Hell, maybe you'll finally realize what I've been saying is true and find someone better for you, but for now, I want to be alone. I want to be away from you." She said this with her back to him. Her voice came out strong, even harshly, but tears where streaming down her face.

She started away from the forest heading to the dormitory. She didn't care that school will still going and hell she didn't care if it was the middle of the day. She wanted to sleep her fears and pain away.

You Touched Me!
YOU TOUCHED ME!
Do you like what you got?
Was that a shock?
or was that not ENOUGH?
So you better listen to me,
Don't you dare touch me,
CAUSE I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!

Zane the White Fox
I can outrun anyone i face....

ΩEzelΩ
-The White Hare-
Green Fraction
Ascending into Naught

User Image

Ezel's widened as he listened to Ravel. Not sure of what to think, he slowly lowered his hand. "I see..." Its not what he wanted to happen, or hear for that matter. He signed softly, watching as she turned around.

"Ravel... please..." he pleaded but it was no use. He felt tears pricking at the tips of his eyelids. When she finished, he nodded and let her go. She obviously needed her space, Ezel would let her go and think on everything. He truly wanted to be with her to be with her, and her words stung a bit.

When Ravel was gone, Ezel sighed and turned. He had his duty to deal with now.

He full on sprinted his way to the cafeteria, coming to stop to see Raica knelt beside Kai, who was bleeding. "My god... Kai!" Ezel ran over to him and knelt down. It was bad. His arm and stomach were badly bleeding, bitten and torn. "It was... a werewolf." Raica muttered. she too was beaten pretty badly.

Ezel growled under his breath, guilt all over his face. "I'm sorry... This was my fault, i was a fool to underestimate them." he muttered before looking up at Raica. "Take him to the infirmary, get him treated for bites as well. I'll... handle the rest alone."

When Raica left with Kai in her arms, Ezel turned and looked around. "Vicious..." he muttered.

Raica paused and looked back at Ezel. "Be careful... You somehow pissed off Vicious, he is gunning for you."

"Thanks for the warning. Now go" Ezel said quickly before leaving teh cafeteria.

He went back outside and looked around, gritting his teeth, he took in a deep breath and shouted at the top of his lungs.

"VICIOUS!!!!!"

Mood: Pissed

... But i know one day, i can never outrun fate.

OG Regular

16,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
User Image
~ Sitting in this room playing russian roulette....~

~ Alexx Valentine~
-Black Faction Leader-

With: No one
Where: Outside.

Alexx lifted her head and then stood up leaving the infirmary and looking down the halls. V was out of sight. She let out a soft sigh and went outside to enjoy some fresh air to clear her mind. She looked over seeing Ezel and then took a step back as he shouted Vicious loudly. She covered her ears a little looking away.

She went and sat over on a bench looking up at the sky thinking to herself. She was now just back to being V's competition but he didn't hate her which she was happy about. She then looked at the floor. She wanted to be with V but they both knew that could not happen. Their factions wouldn't allow it.

She rested her head on her hands a little sighing to herself deeply. She didn't know what to do now. Green's were after her and what V had said ran through her mind.

[[OOC: ]]

~....Finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet~

Noob

User Image
Vicious

+Red Faction Leader+

Vicious stepped through the halls, completely frustrated and angry. He hated the world right now, and wore a blank, hollow expression that showed it. Vicious clinched his jaw as he heard a voice calling out to him. It took everything in him to not turn around and punch the person without question, but he managed to listen to them. "Vicious! the word has been going around in red that you are looking for Ezel, and he's in the courtyard calling you out right now." The messenger said, taking big gasps of air, tired from running. Vicious stood silent for moment "Thanks." he quietly said before putting his hands into his pockets and headed for straight for the courtyard. If there was ever a worse time to be on Vicious's bad side, he couldn't remember it.

Stepping into the courtyard, everything started to slow for Vicious as if time was slowing down. His heart was still racing from his encounter with Alexx, and everything always seemed to slow down to him when his heart got going as it is now. Stepping through the grass, a slight wind managed to catch him a bit, blowing his hair back, and his black shirt against him. After a few points in the right direction he finally came to Ezel. His head slowly arose from its downward position with his sharp, cold eyes locking directly onto Ezel. "So. You're Ezel?" Vicious calmly yet coldly asked, wearing an expression that looked as if every emotion inside of him other than anger was turned off.
I can outrun anyone i face....

ΩEzelΩ
-The White Hare-
Green Fraction
Ascending into Naught

User Image

Ezel turned, hearing the voice he wanted to hear. Vicious had heard his call, and came to accept his challenge. "That's right, I'm him. Then you must be Vicious."

Ezel turned fully around, noticing just how angry Vicious was. Ezel was just as much in a bad mood. On top of his comrades being all but killed, and is situation with Ravel, he wasn't exactly in the best of moods.

"It seems you have your reasons for seeking me out. I can't help but feel the excitement in facing the Red Faction leader." Ezel said calmly, glaring at Vicious. "However, what you and that werewolf did to my fellow members is unforgivable. Even if it is my fault..."

Ezel bent his legs getting ready for the fight to come with Vicious. "Don't even think of holding back. "

Mood: Angry

... But i know one day, i can never outrun fate.

OG Regular

16,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
~Atticus~
With: No one
User Image
Atticus wandered off down the hall. He finished eating his cookie and smiled to himself a little. He looked out a nearby window to see V and Ezel speaking to each other and Alexx watching them from a nearby bench. He sighed a little as he saw her arm stitched up. She seemed so focused watching them both and he could not help but watch from where he stood.

Noob

User Image
Vicious

+Red Faction Leader+

Vicious clinched his jaw a moment listening to what he had to say. "Really... what I did is unforgivable, huh? You lead them into a slaughter, and then abandoned them... You're pathetic. I even let your poor rookies off easy, hell I pulled my comrade off your boys arm to save him. You should be thanking me for my mercy." Vicious replied to Ezel, it was clear he had absolutely no respect for him. "And now, you should be thanking me for this beating I'm about to give you, so you can see a real man does his dirty work with his own hands, not getting a few children in over their head." Then in a blur Vicious was throwing a hard precise punch to the jaw, and follow with a wild barrage of punches, before going low swinging his leg, trying to sweep Ezel off his feet.

( short post is short, long posts in fights are so hard for me Dx )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff