OG Regular

16,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • The Edgiest 250
~Atticus~
With: Someone new
User Image
Atticus smiled a little and kissed Alexis goodbye taking a deep breathe before pushing himself off the wall. He walked down the hall looking up and seeing someone he hadn't seen before. He looked like a small cat with purple ears. He looked a little lost in Atticus's opinion.

He wandered up to him with a small smile. "Umm sorry to intrude but you either look a little lost or a little down" He said awkwardly running a hand through his hair.

Ribbon Sweater

Desirable Flatterer

10,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
✪Cagi The Purple Kitty✪

User Image
Cagi looked up at the blue haired man,He
wiped away the crumbs from his face and looked up at him,This man was taller than him...Most people were,"I am lost........no idea what to do next .~." he said rubbing his head
with a sleeve covered hand.

OOC:Excuse my Shortness .3.

Noob

User Image
Vicious

+Red Faction Leader+

"Feel free to drop to the ground when you've had enough."

Vicious laughed and pulled her against him to help support her more. "Come on, you're a leader now you can't have me carrying you through the halls." He said to her as the continued down the hall. "Psht, black faction arn't exactly known for anything aside from their new leader." he jokingly said trying to take her mind off the pain. He didn't want to show it, but he really enjoyed having Alexx close to him again, at least for the moment.

Slowly but surely they came closer to the infirmary "So what is your plan to deal with green?" Vicious questioned, trying his best to make conversation so she wouldn't be stuck thinking about her wounds. "Surely you have at least some kind of plan, to give a little pay back for this. Hell, they were stupid enough to pick a fight with both our factions, I'm sure we could work out a little understanding in dishing out some payback together." Vicious smirked as ideas flooded his mind.

OG Regular

16,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
~Atticus~
User Image
Atticus smiled a little and laughed lightly. "Well I can be your guide if you like? He asked with a smile. "My name is Atticus" He looked over at the boy he acted like a younger brother Atticus wanted and then he shook his head slightly giving him a small smile. He ran a hand through his hair watching him

Ribbon Sweater

OG Regular

16,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
User Image
~ Sitting in this room playing russian roulette....~

~ Alexx Valentine~
-Black Faction Leader-

With: V
Where: In the cafeteria.

Alexx laughed lightly as they reached the infirmary. She opened the door and looked inside frowning a little to see no one there. She went inside and looked around in the draws finding a needle and thread and then sat on the bed. She un bandaged her arm and threw the ripped up cloth in the bin. She laughed a little. "Well im more of a technical mind that can mess with others make them think something that is not there you know." She cleaned up her arm a little so she could see the wounds.

She threaded the needle with the thread and then looked at her arm. She bit her lip a little as she began to sew her arm up. "We could make some form of explosive" She said with a giggle as she winced a little as she sewed herself up across her arm and hand. She looked over at V."From what I have worked out one of them has telepathy so they can mind link and plan and this interferes with my head so frontal combat is good in a sense. " She bit her lip a little.

[[OOC: ]]

~....Finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet~

Desirable Flatterer

10,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sir Cumstances

Ribbon Sweater

✪Cagi The Purple Kitty✪

User Image
Cagi watched as the man ran a hand thou his blue hair,
Cagi pinned his hair up with another pin..."If you dont mind..." he said blushing a bit.."I am Cagi" he said as he smiled a bit.

OG Regular

16,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
~Atticus~
User Image
Atticus nodded a little. He leant over and then picked up his bag for him. "Im going to guess your green faction since you look like quite the sweetheart" He smiled a little. He then turned and started to lead him. "I'll take you to the green faction dorms but to be honest you joined at the worst time due to there being alot of combat" He said looking back

Ribbon Sweater

Desirable Flatterer

10,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sir Cumstances
Ribbon Sweater

✪Cagi The Purple Kitty✪

User Image
Cagi watched as the man picked up his bag,He blushed
"Yes...I'm part of the green faction... " he said walking behind him,"Oh no...I'm sure ill be fine..." he said pulling his shorts up more..They had a bird on them,as did his shirt.His face turned a bright red when he said he was a sweetheart..

Rich Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
User Image

...THE HORROR///////THE WAY SHE SEES THINGS!!!...

◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►
You must pay attention: (The Game) I am Currently: (Pleading with Ezel) Speaking to: (Ezel) My Mood: (Pleading/Depressed)
◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄►►►►►►►►►►
Star Ranked: ★★★★
Faction: Black
Ability: Sight

Do I know you,
No I think not.
Don't touch me!◄► Don't touch me!
I don't want what you got!
Do you care what happens to me,
No..Good!
That's what I thought,
You don't know me,
So don't you dare,
TOUCH ME!
I don't want what you got!

Ravel was shaking her head, trying to deny all that was being said. Just because they weren't a monster like her they were probablly not as monsterous as her. She bit her bottom lip as she felt him stand up. She sucked in a air, telling herself that was what she wanted, for him to leave, but she did not expect him to stay. She looked at him as her eyes got large, not out of fear, but awe and shock. Never had she seen someone transform, nor had she knew anyone could. She went to touch his leg, trying to see if it was as strong as it looked before he stated how he hated this form. She thought it was dark side, like a mysterious side and she loved it.

She couldn't explain to you why she loved it, but something turned pleasently at the sight of him. When he changed back, she couldn't help the slight twinge of despair or longing for his form back. Her breath escaped her when he said last and lowered her head to look at her hands that had gripped the grass and soot. She stared at it, wondering how grass could survive after each pound, stomp or trample it gets every single day. She didn't know how something so small, so fragile looking was strong.

Ravel looked back up at Ezel as her bottom lip trembled. "There will be a day when you don't want me anymore or you realize there are better fish out in the sea. What will I do then? I don't want to risk a broken heart and besides, you deserve so much better than me." She stood up as she placed her hands lightly on his chest as she lowered her eyes sadly, looking at her dirtied hands.

"I'm not good for you and that's why you want me. It like a candy fiend. They know the candy is bad for them but it so good to them, but in the end they end up hating the love they have for it." She smiled weakly at him as she mummer. "I'm like that piece of candy that you love so much you will begin to hate it. I'm the herion that the addict despertally want to stop needed."

Ravel stood on her tippie-toes as she kissed him lightly, but quickly on his forehead. The faint sensation of vortex was there but gone within a blink, leaving only a trace of a headache behind. "You can't even kiss me properly...I would rather you have someone who could."

You Touched Me!
YOU TOUCHED ME!
Do you like what you got?
Was that a shock?
or was that not ENOUGH?
So you better listen to me,
Don't you dare touch me,
CAUSE I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!

Zane the White Fox
I can outrun anyone i face....

ΩEzelΩ
-The White Hare-
Green Fraction
Ascending into Naught

User Image

"I dont think so." Ezel said slowly, shaking his heading. I've made my choice and i'm staying with it." He said calmly. He then smiled lightly. "You are good for me, plenty good. I want you to be with me, and nothing you will say will change my mind."

Ezel nodded and allowed Ravel to kiss his forehead. The sensation was mysterious, and he recognized from the all the other times she had touched him using her power. "I will kiss you, regardless of your power. And that's also the reason why you should want to learn to control it. I'm not afraid, Ravel, and you shouldn't be either." He reached hand out for her to take it. "Give me a chance to prove it."

Mood: Calm

... But i know one day, i can never outrun fate.

Sparkly Hunter

4,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Alexis۞
Lightning Elemental۞

Alexis had just left the blue tower, having finished the work she needed to do there, when the Red girl who she stole the flag off caught up to her. Alexis would never admit it, but she was a little impressed that the Red was able to find her so quickly. She quirked an eyebrow as the girl began to talk, a perfect mask of amused but slightly confused on her face. "I don't have your flag Red, go look somewhere else." She lied smoothly, preparing to leave until the girl spoke again. Then Alexis burst out into laughter. "Oh, your a funny one, didn't know Reds still had their humour." Her laughter died down, a smirk still playing on her lips. "Cause honey, you couldn't even kill me in my sleep, now get out of the way before I leave you smelling like burnt dog hair. Emphasis on the burnt."

Alexis began to push past the girl, she didn't have time for another fight, she had to put the red flag in the assigned hiding spot. And the Red was a werewolf, being bitten was dangerous for both of them considering that biting Alexis was the equivelent of biting into a live powerline and the lightning under her skin was Alexis' life-force, she loses too much of that and she's dead. But she doubted that the Red knew that much about elementals, other species rarely did.

Noob

User Image
Vicious

+Red Faction Leader+

"Feel free to drop to the ground when you've had enough."

"Yeah, yeah. Trust me I know you're the technical type." Vicious laughed as he replied "Explosives may be a bit much, but perhaps using them as a distraction or something... I don't I'm not the planning kind of guy." he added, before going silent trying to thing. Sighing a bit, he shook his head watching her struggle to stitch her arm. He knew from experience it wasn't easy to stitch your own arm up. " Gah, just let me do it." Vicious said to her as he looked through the room for rubbing alcohol, and a few rags. "Here, as sexy as it may be to be biting on your lip like that, are better off biting on this." handing a rolled up rag to her, Vicious knelt down in front of her and gently held her arm taking the needle from her. Looking up at her to make sure she was ready, he then poured the alcohol onto a rag and lightly pressed the rag against her cuts.

"So... Telepathy huh? Well ain't that a b***h." Vicious said as he started stitching her cut as delicately as possible, again in attempt to keep her mind off the pain. "What kind of telepathy are we talking anyway, the I make you do what ever I want and control you kind, the I can talk with my brain kind,or the I can send you on an acid trip kind." He jokingly asked, keeping the conversation flowing as he finished up her stitches, and wrapped it with bandages. "Welp, there ya go, all finished." Vicious gave a half hearted smile as he stood up. Knowing this time with Alexx wasn't a common thing he could just have, it made him a bit sad knowing she just goes back to being his enemy as soon as they leave this room.

OG Regular

16,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
User Image
~ Sitting in this room playing russian roulette....~

~ Alexx Valentine~
-Black Faction Leader-

With: V
Where: In the infirmary.

Alexx watched V and took the rolled up cloth from him. She looked away for the moment then looked back. V placed the alcohol covered cloth onto her arm which seered pain through her wound. "s**t"She flinched soon coming to grips with the pain. She thought how could something so painful clean her arm. She nodded at V showing him she was ready for him to help her biting a little on the cloth as he started then she got used to it.

"The sort of I can speak with my mind sort of telepathy" She said after a moment of thinking. She bit down on the cloth again as he finished up her arm. She looked down at it as he bandaged it. She let out a saddened sigh looking away from V as he stood up. "Thank you V" She said standing up herself looking back over to him. She was only a step away from him but for some reason she still felt so distant.

She looked down at the floor. "You may want to leave first so that your faction doesn't think you have helped me" She smiled a little still looking at the floor. "We both know what they are like." She laughed awkwardly playing with her hair a little.

[[OOC: ]]

~....Finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet~

OG Regular

16,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
~Atticus~
With: Cagi
User Image
Atticus smiled over at him. "I thought as much" He laughed lightly winking playfully at him. He then watched him slightly. "Well I hope you will be ok we dont want you to get scratched up on your first day here." He smiled a bit and carried on walking. It was a casual walk he wasn't in a rush to get anywhere. He ran a hand through his hair as he carried Cagi's bag for him. "Oh and it's a pleasure to meet you Cagi"

Ribbon Sweater

Desirable Flatterer

10,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sir Cumstances

~Cagi The Purple Kitty~

User Image
Cagi followed him,till they stopped at
front of the green dorm rooms,"I hope i dont...and its a pleasure to meet you too Atticus" he
said starting to play with his own hair.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff