Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Citizen 200
Daisy Giordano

Green Faction

Daisy noticed that V walked up and got really close. She looked at him,un-frozen and noticed that he pulled out a small marker and wrote his number on her hand. She smiled at him trying to be polite,she pulled her sleeve down over his number to hide it until she could wash it off. Then,it got bad. The wolf girl walked up to her,she didn't want to be rude but got a little angry when she had called Daisy 'Little Mouse'. "Oh,hello. I-I'm Daisy." She said, stuttering a tiny bit.

Sparkly Hunter

4,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Alexis۞
Lightning Elemental۞

Alexis half rolled out of bed, she had only snuck back into her dorm after Blue Faction initiations a few hours before her alarm went off. Initiations had gone rather well, the first test had been actually sneaking into the school hall without being detected by the third years that were hidden around the hall. Few had passed, but many showed promise. Then was the big speech on how blues are always gathering information on the other factions and their members and about the archive found in the Blue Tower, and the basic logistics of how Blue Faction functioned. The second, and most important, test was to see which group of first years could grafitti-tag the tops of the other three towers without getting caught and before 2am. That was reasonably successful, with two out of the three groups passing. She then had spent the next two hours discussing the observations that the hidden seniors had made and then dragging her tired self into bed.

She chose one of her usual form-fitting dresses to wear with a pair of boots before making her way, still half-asleep, into the cafeteria for breakfast and much needed coffee. Her hunger sated, she then made her way to the main hall of the school, she did have a meeting as faction leader afterall. Oddly enough she wasn't the first one there, the stuck-up Rachel was already sitting and waiting. "Sup Peach." Alexis said in greeting, just to piss her off. Alexis had been calling her Peach since the day the met. Both Rachel and Peach were pale, blonde, royal and irritated Alexis to no end with their snobby behaviour. The fact that she was in the green faction was just an added bonus in Alexis' opinion.

OG Regular

16,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • The Edgiest 250
Head Master announcement:
Good morning factions.
This morning is the day that the first test capture the flag takes place.
Doors to the main hall will open at 9am so make sure your prepared with your factions.
This will be your first test to see which faction shines brighter than the rest.
So leaders we will see you in an hour in the main hall for flag collection.

OG Regular

16,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
User Image
~ Sitting in this room playing russian roulette....~

~ Alexx Valentine~
-Black Faction Leader-

With: No one
Where:Outside the main hall.

Alexx looked up from her book in the library as she heard the announcement a small smile spread across her face. She stood up from where she was sat and stretched a little and put her book away. She skipped out of the library looking down the halls before making the correct turn towards the main hall.

She soon arrived at the hall seeing Alexis and Rachel already there. She leaned against the wall as she waited just watched both of them. She then thought for a moment. Where is V. If she knew him well enough he would either be late or get someone else to show up for him.

[[OOC: ]]

~....Finger on the trigger to my dear juliet~

Noob

User Image
Vicious

+Red Faction Leader+

"Feel free to drop to the ground when you've had enough."

Groaning, Vicious slowly woke up to the sound of his phones alarm set for 8:30am - 9am .Vicious sighed before sitting up, stretching a bit. Taking his time, he was in no sorts of a rush, as he stood up and started stripping his clothes while heading towards the shower. A nice warm shower was always his way of starting the day, so much so that he spent about 25 minutes forgetting about where he had to be. wrapping a towel around his waist, Vicious stepped out of his shower, he starred at the fogged mirror for a moment before starting to brush is teeth. Mid brush, his phone started buzzing again, letting him know it was already 9. Shrugging Vicious left his toothbrush in his mouth, and grabbed his cup of water before heading out the door of his room in nothing more than a towel.

Vicious continued brushing his teeth as he casually walked through the halls in his towel as if that was the normal thing to do. Finally coming to the main hall he joined the group of leaders, " Sup. " He said with a mouth full of toothbrush as he walked up.

Shapeshifter

User Image
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Raine▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

☠Raine yawned and opened her eyes and turned towards her alarm clock, 9am. time to get up she thought as she swung her legs out of her bed and headed to her bathroom after showering and brushing her teeth and getting dressed she gave a slight yawn the rubbed her eyes. "I'm so far from a morning person...."

Before leaving her room she grabbed her sunglasses and headed towards the faction room where all the red members would meet. As she walked she continued to yawn and stretch her arms over her head. It always too kher a good two hours to fully wake up. When she reached the faction room she plopped down in the chair and leaned back against it and waited for others to arrive.

Todays OutfitXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMy Bike
User Image
t-The Vampire Princess-t
Rachel

♀Green Faction Leader♀
Master of Puppets

Rachel was quietly humming to herself while juggling the object, a lamp in the air with power of wind. She was content, at least until a certain someone entered the room. Alexis, who addressed as peach, had joined her in the main hall.

"Good morning Alexis. I'm in a good mood, so unless you want to turn it foul, I suggest you take your foul mouth and close it permanently. Unless..." Rachel smiled, sitting up. "That's your intent, in which case id be obligated to to oblige you, and slowly tear your skin from your bones." Rachel warned before standing up. She disliked Alexis as an opponent, but acknowledge her ability as a leader. She wasn't about to loose this time to her, or any of the faction leaders.

when Alexx entered, Rachel raised an eyebrow. "Last i checked, I believe Alice was Black leader. Unless she stepped down, then I'd certainly hope this new leader has a back bone." She mused, pushing her bang out of her face while looking over at Alexx then back to Alexis.

But her mood quickly turned from calm to irritated when she heard the voice of Vicious as he entered the room. Rachel looked at him with a harsh glare and turned head while muttering "Disgusting" and turned back to Alexis.

"I do hope you put up a fight today, Miss Alexis. Id hate for an easy victory over you." she taunted with a giggle.
۞

"Please entertain me, I really am bored."
Ѡ

OG Regular

16,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
User Image
~ Sitting in this room playing russian roulette....~

~ Alexx Valentine~
-Black Faction Leader-

With: Alexis, Rachel and V
Where:Outside the main hall.

Alexx looked up seeing V enter the hall rolling her eyes away from him seeing he was only in a towel brushing his teeth. "You know how to make an entrance" she said looking away from him turning to Rachel and then smiled a nodded at her.

"Alice wasn't suited for leader so I took over but Im willing to give you a run for your money" She said with a wink knowing that any person there would accept a fair challenge against a good team. She then looked over at Alexis watching her slightly.

"Its going to be interesting I must say" She laughed lightly to herself as she watched everyone and looked over at the doors for the main hall.

[[OOC: ]]

~....Finger on the trigger to my dear juliet~

OG Regular

16,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Doors are now open for leaders to collect their flags. Enjoy the games. This challenge will end in around a week.

Happy hunting.
User Image
t-The Vampire Princess-t
Rachel

♀Green Faction Leader♀
Master of Puppets

Rachel sighed. "I'll hold you to that Alexx. Now it should be about time." she said calmly before looking over at the doors. As they opened, she heard the announcement and smiled faintly. "A friendly competition is bound to get heated and dangerous." she mused, walking inside.

She paused looking around before recovering her factions flag from a member of the staff, who handed it to her, which was bright green. She looked at it with a smile and then looked at the other faction leaders. "My plan is already set in motion, a strategy that will see my lovely faction successful. Dont disappoint me now." Rachel then left, proceeding to meet with her faction. She gave a brisk wave to the others, though her back was turned.

Once outside, Rachel proceeded to the meeting place that she specified to the Green Faction members. She arrived at the pool entrance, where most had gathered. She had to get started now, so those who were present will be informed and giving jobs upon arrival. Rachel opened the doors and walked to the edge of the pool before turning to face her loyal members. "Good morning everyone! As you know, today is the mark of the first event of this school year. And though i'm just substituting, i hope that all of you will look to me as your leader for the task at hand."

Rachel paused then smiled. "Today we face the imposing factions of red, black, and blue..." she heard a few grumbles when blue faction was mentioned. "This pool shall be our line of defense, with me and few others holding the line. I a sure you all, my wind will not permit a single enemy through!" She continued, feeling confident. "As for the assault groups. Ezel will lead a group of 10 members to attack the red faction and steal there flag. Look to him for strategy, he is our fastest member, and give him the support needed to obtain victory! Blue faction will target us for sure first, So be aware that because we outside, we can expect little fight from their leader. But dont let that distract you, Blue faction still has some skilled members and we need to hold our line here. That's why i call upon Iccus to lend his support to me. I'll explain my plan once everyone else has set off. Next id like to make sure that i stronger members try to capture Black's flag. Depending on the problem here with blue faction or not, if i can handle it, Id like the following members to place Black Faction in confusion; Iccus, Daisy and Kasumi. Your skills will prove useful against the black factions capabilities. But tread lightly, and rely on Daisy for support with her power."

Rachel paused and looked at everyone. "I've taken everyone's skills into consideration, if you feel your best suited somewhere else in the fight, then you may take that obligation and follow through with it." She then called out for a particular member. "Daisy, please come forward so that i may have a word."

She was hoping the girl was skill enough with her power that she can fulfill the plans final requirement.
۞

Ѡ

Timid Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Citizen 200
Daisy Giodano

Green Faction

Daisy got up out of bed, took a shower, brushed her hair and teeth then got dressed and headed out the door for 'Capture the Flag', after the anouncement came on and woke her up. She ran toward where the factions were meeting and found the green one and joined in. The leader, Rachel, was giving a little pep speech about the games and anounced that Iccus, Kasumi and Daisy would be the followed leaders and that Daisy was Main Support. She walked over to her leader and said, "Yes m'am?" She found herself shaken and confused looking at Rachel.

[[OOC: Daisy is so shy this would kill her if she wasn't secretly tough. And I don't have internet but I've found a way to sneak around it so no picture and slow posts. Sorry . sad ]]
User Image
t-The Vampire Princess-t
Rachel

♀Green Faction Leader♀
Master of Puppets

"Thank you." Rachel said with a pleased smile, grateful for Daisy's respect. "It's quite alright no need to be nervous." She said, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder. "I do have a question, if you'll be so kind as to answer. How strong is your capabilities with your power?" Rachel asked. Then she gave it some thought, it was obvious to her that this girl was extremely shy given her way of speaking. "Also, if it will make you feel better, you can stay by my side instead of going off with the others." She added calmly.

OOC: Thats alright, take your time smile
۞

Ѡ

Noob

User Image
Vicious

+Red Faction Leader+

"Feel free to drop to the ground when you've had enough."

Vicious smiled at Rachel's disgusting comment, " Awe common baby, you know you love it. " He said in a cocky tone, but muffled a bit due to the toothbrush in his mouth. Then he got pleasantly surprised by Alexx, not Alice. Vicious nodded in approval watching her walk up "entrance " He questioned before taking a drink from his cup, quickly rinsing his mouth out then spitting it back into the cup and dropping his tooth brush in it. " Honey, this is me running late, you ain't seen nothin yet. " He playfully added, he was clearly in better spirits compared to their encounter yesterday. Vicious simply stood back and watched the other captains argue amongst them selves a bit, until finally the doors opened. "Welp, ladies as fun as this has been, I could really use some pants with the breeze that is rolling through here, so I'll be on my way." Vicious said, laughing a bit before grabbing his flag and heading back towards the red hall.

Heading back to his room, Vicious decided to stop at the faction room first. To his surprise there was actually someone in there, majority of red were not morning people. " Aye Raine, you look like you could use a little red to accessorize yourself." He said smirking a little as he walked to her, "So, why don't you hold onto this for me for a bit." Vicious added, before tying the flag around her wrist. "Alright, thanks" with a smile he gave a wave before leaving the faction room and heading back to his room to finally get dressed.

Timid Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Citizen 200
Daisy Giordano

Green Faction

Daisy listened to Rachel nodding a few times. Then Rachel asked about her 'abilities'. "I have advanced Telepathic skills ranging from causing extreme headaches, listening, and bringing back past memories. I don't use them that often seeing as I fit in with the green faction, not a fighter type." Daisy answered, practically surprised she remebers what she could do. When Rachel said Daisy could stick with her she looked at the ground then back at her leader and answered, "I can handle myself when the going gets rough. Don't worry, I'll be the Main Support." She smiled at her leader and looked happier than she had in a long time.
User Image
t-The Vampire Princess-t
Rachel

♀Green Faction Leader♀
Master of Puppets

Rachel nodded, very pleased at Daisy's abilities. "Very good, then i have a task for you." she said calmly before pointing out the group leaders of Ezel, herself, Kasumi and Iccus. "Telepathically link myself, you and those three so communication can be establish while there away on their objectives. This will be an extremely useful asset to winning this. I trust ill be able to leave this to your capable hands, Miss Daisy"

Rachel then turned to others. "Once the leaders of the group have been synched with me, you may move out! Give it your all, and defiantly dont hold back! Good luck!" She said before turning back to Daisy. She smiled when she stated that she would be the main means of support and could handle herself. "I understand, you have immense spirit and courage. Good luck" he smiled before turning to the pool. The sun was alright rising above her, it was starting to sting a bit. She pulled open her black umbrella and sighed. "I'm at a disadvantage here... But this place gives us a perfect advantage as well." she mused before taking a step forward, but instead of falling into the water below, a gust of wind carried over the pool to the other side where she landed softly.

Rachel sighed and tied the green flag to her wrist. She stood with a bored expression on her face, her left hand cradling the handle of her umbrella while it protected her from the sunlight. "My wind shall not let any pass. Victory is ours." she mused.
۞

Ѡ

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out