Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Regular

16,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • The Edgiest 250
~Atticus~
User Image
Atticus jumped a little at the sudden sound of a female voice as he shoved his timetable and dorm key into his pocket letting out a soft sigh. He turned a little to see who it was the voice seeming a little familiar. "Oh Alexis it's you"He said giving her a small wave.

"Looks like you made it back this year"He said to her looking at her uniform. He was different from other guys he didn't seem interested in the revealing clothing or anything of the sort. He looked back up at her and smiled. Other girls were looking at him as they spoke glaring at Alexis.

He then turned around again walking with her. "So what are your plans for this year then?" He asked looking over at her as they walked running a hand through his dark hair his eyes a piercing green colour which stood out on his pale skin.

OG Regular

16,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
~*Alice*~

Alice found her dorm room throwing her bags onto the bed. She looked out of the window seeing all the first years running around happily her eyes bright as the sun shone on them. She let out a soft sigh fogging up her window before taking a small step back and turning around unpacking her bags

She opened her draws one by one placing clothes away and putting thins on her desk like boks and her elemental necklace. She looked over at it and then shoved her suitcase under her bed happy with what she had done. She grabbed her dorm key and left her room locking it as she did.

She walked down the hall looking around at the familiar surroundings smiling as it was her 3rd and final year. She giggled a little seeing old photos of friends up on the walls.
User Image

Sparkly Hunter

4,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
AlexisÛž
Lightning ElementalÛž

Alexis pursed her lips in mock thought. "Hmmm, the usual I guess. Piss off some greenies, learn a few new tricks." She mused. "Why? Got anything in mind?" She knew she was flirting, but it was too easy with Atticus and it wasn't as if she meant anything by it, he knew that.

She caught the glares of other girls and rolled her electric eyes, if they didn't have the guts to go after the guy they were crushing on then it was their fault. She looked back over at him and smiled before linking her arm with his. Partly to make the sneering girls even more jealous and partly because it was comfortable. "Now, what do you and your gorgeous eyes want to do? And don't say unpack your dorm or anything because that is so boring and since I'm here you have to entertain me." She grinned at him, to let him know that she wasn't completely serious.

She was tempted to ask after his sister, since it was a little odd that they weren't together on the first day of school but she knew that asking that could lead to actually going to see said sister and that was not what she wanted to happen.

OG Regular

16,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
~Atticus~
User Image
Atticus smiled over at her and laughed lightly as the girl linked arms with him. "You always have a habit for messing with the opponents" He gigged ruffling her hair playfully. He then looked at the floor as they walked. "Im probably just gonna throw my bag in the room and check out the competition" He let out a soft sigh thinking about it.

He thought about his sister for a moment his hand rubbing his neck. He didn't know how well she would cope this year with being the leader of a faction. He shook his head slightly then looked over at her. "Want to join me looking at the competition?"He asked as they reached his dorm as he threw his bag onto the bed and locked the door again.

Sparkly Hunter

4,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
AlexisÛž
Lightning ElementalÛž

"It's not my fault they take themselves too seriously." She replied as Atticus led them to his dorm. She hummed to herself contently as he threw his bag in his room and she couldn't prevent the devious grin from appearing on her face at his suggestion.

"Do you even need to ask Atticus? Of course we're going to scout out the competition." Now it was her turn to lead the way as she walked towards the courtyard. "Should we mess with some firsties? They always do need to be taken down a few pegs." She mused, a finger to her bottom lip in thought. And it was partly true, there were the first year students who thought they were something special because they come from a long line of whatever and thought they were privleged. Or the kids who thought they could rule the school because their powers had a high ranking, they were always the most fun to humiliate.

OG Regular

16,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
~Atticus~
User Image
Atticus laughed lightly. "I suppose that would be a good ides" He let her lead the way just following putting his hands into his jeans pockets as he walked. He smiled a little. "So who's your faction leader this year?" He asked looking down at her.

He turned the corner at the end of the hall walking towards the entrance with a small smile on his face. His eyes were bright and most girls stared at them as they walked mumbling under their breathe. "Oh that girl is so lucky" They whispered a small smirk spreading across his face. He didn't intend to impress ladies nor was he interested.

He had a little skip in his step as he walked pulling a pack of gum out of his pockets taking one out and wrapping it then chewed on it happily and the held the packet out to Alexis offering her one.

Rich Billionaire

14,225 Points
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
User Image
Name: Reed Kamio
Mood: Peaceful
With: no one yet.

Walking into school was probably the most interaction with other people he could tolerate with piece of mind for spending so long by himself in the time he spent away from this place. He even speculated returning but found himself here anyway.

With every step he took students were pushed out of his radius subconsciously he got looks but they disappeared when he glared back letting them realize he was not here to play there silly little games.

he walked to the desk and spoke out in his singsong elven voice "Reed Kamio, Sit in leader for the green faction" the woman nodded and handed him his key. He smiled and then headed to the music room. he hated the corridors because it messed up his radius so he walked at a faster pace accidentally dragging a few students down the corridor with him accidentally when he realized he released them from his grasp and entered the music room and let out a gasp of relief.

Sitting down upon a piano stool he placed his bags down and ran his fingers along the ebony and ivory keys before picking some random chords to make sure its still in tune happily with the sound he began to play. Reeds smile grew and he rolled his head back slightly and closed his eyes as he played the white of his fringe sliding across his pale features.

{ Song being played. if any one is interested. }

OG Regular

16,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
~*Alice*~

Alice carried on down the corridors her eyes bright with a skip in her step. She was looking forward the new year but also worried about it to. She had seen her brother with Alexis which gave her a small twinge of worry for him as he wasn't very good at saying no to most things. He was committed though.

She sighed a little as she walked relaxing a little. She stopped in mid step for a moment as the corridors filled with the relaxing music from a piano. She could tell the player was skilled and then it sparked with her who it may be. There had been someone the year previous who seemed alone alot of the time so she never really spoke to them.

She skipped a little and carried on stopping in front of the music room a small smile on her face. She peeped through the door a little before leaning against the frame watching him play enjoying the soft music that came from his fingers in smooth remedy.
User Image

Rich Billionaire

14,225 Points
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
User Image
Mood: Inquisitive.
With: Alice

Lowering his head Reed opened his eyes and turned his attention to the open door. Spotting the girl he stood, lifting his bag with his telekinesis power and slipped the strap over his head. Taking one step forward he made sure she was within his range, before saying softly "You, you are interested in my playing?" his social capabilities were almost none existent but he persisted to keep people from thinking he was mute. using it as an excuse to link there mind with his in order to pry at information. which has happened once before. The person that was inside his mind left as soon as they entered though, after all it was a full moon.

Stopping he turned his head up slightly and then remembered "you have a brother right? black faction?" he raised an eyebrow and stepped closer.

Sparkly Hunter

4,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
AlexisÛž
Lightning ElementalÛž

Alexis hummed in thought at his question. "I actually don't know who's leader this year." She giggled. "My parents want it to be me but I'm pretty sure the teachers are terrified of that idea." Which was understandable with the fights, pranks, getting caught in male dorms in the middle of the night and that one time she nearly blew up a classroom. Definitely not role model material.

She took his offered gum with a smile, knowing that it wouldn't be the gross sugar-free kind. She smirked to herself at all the whispers about her and the winked flirtatiously at a group of boys checking her out. She did like all the attention.

She linked her arm with his again as the entered the school courtyard. Eyeing the different coloured uniforms and the lost-looking first year students she smirked. "Ok Hotstuff, who should we target first?"

OG Regular

16,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
~*Alice*~

Alice nodded a little at his question standing up properly in the doorway. She took a step forward so she wasn't blocking the entrace. "Uh Yes Atticus...My twin" She answered softly wondering how he knew Atticus. She looked at the floor for a moment then back up smiling at him slightly.

She ran a hand through her hair before taking in a deep breath and slowly exhaling. "Your really good..." She spoke trailing off before finishing her sentence with "At piano that is." She bit her lower lip wondering how he would react to the compliment. He seemed alone but she didn't know if he felt uncomfortable or anything.
User Image

OG Regular

16,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
~Atticus~
User Image
Atticus laughed lightly before taking a step into the courtyard. He had nothing against having a pretty girl on his arm. It did boost his rep not that he cared much for that. He looked at his feet in his messed up converse as he walked thinking they needed cleaning at some point. He was easily distracted then he heard her voice again.

Attcus looked up and over to her. "Oh how about your first years?" He questioned knowing she would like to have a mess around with what she was with this year. "But dont blow them up" He winked playfully at her biting his lip a little after he spoke.

Sparkly Hunter

4,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
AlexisÛž
Lightning ElementalÛž

Alexis winked back and resisted the urge to kiss him cause damn that boy looks sexy when he bites his lip like that. "Don't worry, I won't bite much." She smirked before sauntering off to the group of first years in blue uniform.

Reaching them she threw an arm around the shoulder of a blonde girl. "'Sup firsties!" She said, smirking. "Good choice on faction, always could use more fresh meat to outwit the blockheads in Red and Green." One girl spluttered at being referred to as meat and Alexis only winked in reply. "Don't worry firstie, keep out of sight and if you do what your supposed to then no-one will know it was you who screwed them over." She chuckled, her eyes gaining a malicious gleam. "No, what you need to know is this. You guys are pawns, you don't make plans you follow them, get it? All your little brains have got to worry about is watching each other's backs and making sure that you don't get caught doing some for the faction." There was protest at this- claims that she couldn't tell them what to do- but they were silenced when Alexis allowed her unoccupied arm to start sparking with electricity. "I don't care what you do in your own time, teepee the cafeteria for all I care, but if a second or third year tells you to lock a door, turn off the lights, distract this teacher or whatever, you do it without complaint and without being seen. Only way to make it this school is to follow whoever knows better until you're on top, capish?" With that she left them, smirking devilishly and returned to Atticus.

"Was I too harsh on them? Don't want any of them ratting me out to a teacher." She mused before grinning at him. "Your turn." She said with a wink.

Rich Billionaire

14,225 Points
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
User Image
Mood: Inquisitive.
With: Alice

Reed smiled as he noticed her confusion and he noticed her take another step forward she had crept into a some what personal area to him now. As she was at a distance most other telekinesis could reach and telepathy. Not knowing her abilities made it hard for him to judge what she was capable of so he pushed her out of his radius a little. gently "please, excuse my rudeness its just. I'm new to this conversational stuff." he smiled warmly at her compliment and pushed his long white hair past the pointed frame of his left ear. Golden eyes fixated upon her as he then approached her instead thinking that if he was to approach her instead of her approaching him he would be fine with her within his radius. "i appreciate your compliment Alice?"

OG Regular

16,150 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
~*Alice*~

Alice stepped back a little more givning him space. She looked at him with a small smile. "Its fine I should have been a little more considerate" She looked at him again running a hand through her hair. She played with the laces on her dress a little not knowing what to say to him now. A little nervous.

"You are good though" She soon piped up her eyes focussing on him a breif moment before looking away. She smiled again and then bit her lip "Well I hope you like being back again Reed" She gazed warmly at him to show she meant no hamr.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces