Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Cylus let out a short laugh. He then lowered the pillars of ice so that they stuck in the ground so that nobody could disturb this. "Yes of course. Anyone can get in with one test. That would be much to easy. But you came and insisted on getting in so you're going to have to be treated like a wizard," he said returning his attention back to her. He quickly searched his mind for a new test. He stumbled upon one idea and smiled. That's the one. Water can't save her from that. He crouched on the ground and put his palm on the ground. A massive shock wave erupted from that spot. Then for a moment there was silence. He stood up, palm still outstretched, and began to raise his hand up. As he did the Earth itself started to cover her. it went up past her ankles and up to just below her chin. He then clenched his fist and the earth turned into solid stone. "Get out," he said, crossing his arms and observing.

Newbie Bloodsucker

8,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
The earth that surrounded Emilia was slowly suffocating her. With every breath she took she was slowly dying. With the earth pressing up against her chest, she didn't know what to do. "I. Never. Insisted. On. Getting. In." She said, now breathing heavily. What could she do to get out? Water doesn't have that much power... Eroding it would take to long, but she would have to try. Using her thoughts, she pushed the water that was left on the ground, up into the air, and back down the mound of earth. She did that over and over again, seemingly getting nowhere.

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
"By coming here and telling me you were good at magic was an implied insistence. You should have stayed away if that was the case," he paused for a moment. "Erosion isn't going to help you. I specifically did this to see what other kinds of magic you could use. I've already seen water. If you want to be a wizard, you need to be more creative then that."

Newbie Bloodsucker

8,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
The lack of oxygen was making her head hurt, and she couldn't think of what that old manuscript said about other magic types. Earth. Obviously thats what she needed to remember. Emilia had focused on water and condensing it so much she never did try the other types. But she did read a little on how to do them. Stone could be changed back to earth.. couldn't it? Thinking just made her head pound, but she would have to concentrate on the stone. She closed her eyes tightly and concentrated on the pounding of her head and the stone. Emilia visualilized the energy pulsating from her mind and into the rock, letting the rocks have it. After what seemed like a lifetime, there was a loud cracking noise, and the stone began to crumble.

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Cylus calmly walked over. He was inwardly impressed but did not show it. "Well done," he said in a flat voice. He was impressed by her work and all but he still had one last test for her. If she passed it he would let her go in. "For your last test, I want you to break the illusion on this wall so that you may pass through it," to him it was quite simple. There hadn't even been an illusion to him. What he saw was a pathway but he guessed that she saw a brick wall judging by her reaction to his appearance. This would be a tough one for her. And he liked making it tough for people.

Newbie Bloodsucker

8,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
"That's it? Just break the illusion and I can go to the academy? No catches?" Emilia asked, suspisious of the boy. It seemed very strange to her that if she figured this out she'd be allowed to waltz right in. But why should she question it, this was her dream after all. "Nevermind the questions." She said before he could answer. Then, she began to stare at the wall. Why did it seem so puzzling? I'm overthinking this. Emilia used one of her breathing techniques to relax, and gazed at the wall carefully, but not exactly paying attention. Slowly the wall began to fade away. "I see it! The door! It's right there.." Emilia shouts to the boy.

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
"Are you sure it's the door? What if it's just your dreams playing tricks on you?" he asked in an almost daunting tone. "You don't seem to be focusing. Are you just letting your dreams get the better of your mind?"

Newbie Bloodsucker

8,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Emilia looked at where the wall had melted away, more focused now, because of what the boy had said, she thought she would come to and the wall would reappear. But it didn't. The door had stayed there. "I'm sure." She said.

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
"Good," he said pleased with the girl. "But just because you can enter doesn't mean you can start schooling. You'll have to talk to the Arch Mage. Sadly he is out right now. He should be back within a day or two though. Maybe you should come back then." he said flatly. "Unless you have a card inviting you to school, which clearly you don't since you couldn't even see the wall at first. So for now I say farewell but I'll send a message to you when he returns so you can talk to him."

Newbie Bloodsucker

8,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
"Thank you, um.. I never did get your name.." Emilia points out.

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Cylus smiled. He wasn't going to give his name out just like that. "Maybe if you actually get into school I'll tell you," he said before she walked away. He returned his attention back to the other new girl who had just appeared. He made the ice pillars come out of the ground back to their position pointed at her. "So will you allow me to test you?" he asked hoping her response to be yes. He'd never met anyone with a magic aura equal to his. He knew this would be interesting if she accepted.

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Username: Guild MasterX2
Name: Darius
Sexuality: He doesn't engage in romantic activity
Personality: Very calm and collected. Basically your average all-knowing mentor figure.
Appearance: Always wears white robes. He has a short white beard and short white hair. He generally has his hood up. On his forehead he has a symbol that looks like an eye and glows purple. The glow is faint though it looks bright next to his pale complexion. His eyes are also purple due to his powerful magical aura of the psychic type. He is always carrying a large wooden staff that glows with the elements themselves inside.
Biography: It is said that Darius was formed by the Creator himself. Back in the age when evil ruled the world, he was sent with a sacred power to seal away the destroyer. A terrible battle ensued that ravaged the planet and actually split the land, creating the oceans, lifting the mountains and even making caves. It is even said that Alumnia is built on the edge of the place where the creator is actually sealed away. After this terrible battle, Darius eventually came out the victor by using the sacred power in him. As a reward for defeating the Destroyer, The Creator let him keep a portion of the sacred power. He said that when the time was right that he was to pass it down to four individuals who he would mark as being chosen. He has since used this power to create the Wizard Academy of Alumnia and he spent his years searching for students who showed the magic flare. Although recently he has found two students who seem to be particularly powerful with magic. Could it be time?

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Darius was meditating in a cave right at sea level under the city. Power gems shifted and swirled slowly around him. There were four. However only two had light up. One was white with light blue in the middle and glowed with a cold feel that was intensely cold to touch. Another was Red with yellow in the middle that glowed like a furnace and equal out the cold of the ice. They rotated at a perfect balance. Always opposite to one another. As if keeping the balance of the Earth itself. He heard a noise that got louder and louder. He snapped his eyes open to see one of the grey lifeless gems starting to rotate faster and faster. He got up and walked over to examine it. As it stopped spinning it grew brighter and had life now. This one was deep blue with a lighter blue in the center. It didn't glow as brightly as the other two but nevertheless it could only mean one thing. "Another one of the chosen has shown their powers and entered the city," he said in disbelief he sat on the ground and drew a circle around himself and began to chant. White light consumed him and shrank him down to the size of a hand as it flew towards the town.

As he came over the town he noticed a girl that stood out to him. A single wave of magical aura hit him. It was weak and would have been undetectable had he not been the Arch Mage but it was still there. She had brown hair and steel blue eyes like that of the sea. That has to be her. he thought. He descended to the ground in front of her and grew back to full size as the light disappeared. "You," he said pointing his staff at her. "Come with me. There are things you need to know."

Newbie Bloodsucker

8,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Emilia stood there like a deer caught in the headlights. Eyes wide, staring at this bearded man. "Who are you?" She asks.

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Darius scowled. They were wasting precious time. I'm the Arch Mage of the Wizard Academy. I'l tell you more if you come with me. But we most go quickly. We are wasting precious time standing here chit chatting," he said holding out his hand. "The decision you make is more important than you could ever know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff