Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Kitsune

Ember jumped slightly when she first herd a familiar voice. She turned to face the ice boy. She chuckled to herself "Should have known you would get here before anybody else. You missed an interesting breakfast though." She sighed and picked up a bow. It will probably be a long time before the other two get here.

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
"Well yeah. They aren't exactly fast. So to speak," he picked up a sword and examined it. "This is really nice," he said before placing it back on the shelf. "So I wonder if we'll be able to start early."

Lonely Kitsune

She smiled and picked up a scythe. She backed a little bit away from him,and swung it around testing it a little bit. "Well I hope so,because I don't enjoy being bored waiting on them forever." She put her finger tip on the blade and slowly pulled it down the blade. She lifted her finger and saw a small cut. She healed herself and smiled. "This scythe is well made, and sharp as well. Okay now I'm itching to spar or something.."

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
"Your wish will be granted!" Said Darius as he appeared from thin air. I was hoping all four of you could start together but it seems your quest will split you into two separate groups. What a shame. But no matter. Now. On to the training. Your first task will be to take out all the enemies.

As if on cue, the green orb pulsed in one big wave. A green force field appeared around the building as the sky went black. Cylus ran out to the arena with two knives in his hand to fight with. What he saw horrified him. The ground was cracking open and.... people..... or at least what looked like people were climbing out. But they had grey skin. He blinked and one ran at him. He blocked with his knife just barely in time but got overpowered and pushed back. He quickly recovered and got up. `"These guys are not human." they were way to fast and strong.

"Let the first round of training begin! Oh, and try not to die." said Darius as he teleported to the safety of the stands.

Lonely Kitsune

Ember smiled,still wielding the scythe she picked up."Well I could tell they weren't human but the color of their skin." She saw two of the creatures coming at her she blocked their talon like claws with the scythe. She looked behind as one tried to sneak up on her, she smirked and used all of her strength to push the ones in front of her away using a bit of wind to help to. When they stumbled backwards she sliced the one behind her,cutting it in half. She saw the other two charge at her and stuck the sharp end of the scythe and did a hand-stand on the end of the scythe's pole. She watched as they charged and ran right past her.

Newbie Bloodsucker

8,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
OOC: Sorry I wasn't posting, I don't know about the other guy, but I was working for the past month, and that took up a lot of free time + when I wasn't working, I had homework or I was sleeping. Not to mention I was going to post something, and it was really long when I typed it up, and then the page refreshed for some reason. sad I was then sad, and didn't have the motivation to re-write it. (this situation happened before Ember left)

Back to the Story.

Emilia, when she got the note, thought, she had an hour, lots of time to go to her old home and collect her things. She ran all the way there, to save time, and unlocked the door with her key. She snuck in and went straight to her bedroom. After grabbing some of her clothes, undergarments, and personal items, she went through her house carefully, not disturbing anything. Then, she swiftly left, and locked the door. Emilia's return to the academy was quick.

When Emilia dropped her stuff off at the dorm, she had not seen Jake, or Ember. Ember probably went to the training already and Jake was probably who knows where. She took no chances though, having spent quite a bit of time going for her things, and changed into something more suited for fighting, and left.

When she got to the gates, she briskly walked into the building and found the ice boy and Ember were already fighting.

Lonely Kitsune

Ember glanced over and noticed Emilia at the gate. She sighed as she saw some of the creatures heading towards her. You would think she would see them and run and grab a weapon but noooo thats apparently to difficult. She said in her mind as she blew a peice of strand hair in her face. She walked over and grabbed a sword and tossed it towards her as she sliced the two creatures "Pick up the sword and protect yourself, I can't help keep you alive if I die in the process" She shouted at Emilia as she dodged yet another creature but getting nicked by one of its claws on her arm.

Newbie Bloodsucker

8,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Emilia knelt down where the sword was, picking it up, she felt very uncomfortable fighting, but she ran in, and sliced a creature's arm off. The sword was lighter than she expected it to be, and with no prior training, she tried her best to hit what she could.

She missed the attack of one creature, and her shoulder was cut open by the creature. Blood welled up in the cut, but she carried on and chopped it's head off, green goo spurting out of it's severed neck.

Lonely Kitsune

Ember looked over. She is doing pretty good for I think not fighting before. She looked over and dodged a creatures arms, but not close enough as it cut her cheek. She kicked it back and sliced its head off, with the sycth. Less thinking more trying to stay alive

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff