Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
He rolled his eyes once they were on the wall. "If you say so. Better bundle up. It's about to get cold," he said as he concentrated on a cold breeze. He felt his body being propelled forward and he grapped Ember and they glided over the city. "It's so big from up here," he said in awe.

A little while later they landed in the court yard of the school. He put Ember down and was breathing super heavily. He felt somewhat lightheaded. "We should set ourselves up in a room. I think the shared ones are in the East building. We can get our stuff in the room and warm up. I can sense both of our body temperatures dropping fast." he said as he slowly walked down the path to the East building.

Lonely Kitsune

Ember began to shiver when the cold breeze formed. Her jacket wasn't helping to keep her warm at all. "Yes because warming up is way better than freezing." She said in a sarcastic and kind of harsh tone. "Lead the way, I don't know where anything is at in this place." She stuffed her hands in her pocket, not caring that she was a little harsh she never liked the cold and always got in an irritable mood when she used to magic. She stared at the floor not wanting to see if he had hurt in his face or not.

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
They reached the door to the dorms. Upon entering a little sprite appeared in front of them. It wanted them to follow it so Cylus obeyed. It brought them to the 3rd floor to room 264 and disappeared. "I guess this is our room." he pushed the door open and walked inside. It was a really nice place. Obviously made for winter with warm carpets and dark wooden walls. He went into the living room and put on a fire and then sat in front of it trying to warm up. "This is the nicest place I've ever seen." he said in awe.

Lonely Kitsune

Ember wandered around the room trying to get a feel for the place, she would soon call her room. She saw him making a fire and went over near it. She found a seat and sat starting to feel warmer already. She stared at the flames as they danced about the fire place."This is a nice place, I've never been to place like this ever."

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
"Neither have I." he said in a cool tone "It's really fancy. I guess it's because most of the student that come here are from poor homes and families. I guess the Arch Mage just wants them to feel comfortable," he said. If that was true the Arch Mage was a really kind man. "I'm going to get on some dry clothes. I feel gross right now." he got up and walked to the first room he saw and closed the door.

Lonely Kitsune

Ember watched him walk away until he was out of her peripheral vision. She sighed and continued to watch the flames for a bit more. She got up and wandered around trying to see where her cloths might be. She found them, and grabbed them. She went to find the bathroom to change, closing the door behind her. She stared at the nicely decorated room. "Well this is a nice change to what I am used to."

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Cylus changed from his black t shirt, jacket and tuque into a white t shirt and dry jeans. He left his shoes to dry and wore no socks. The floor was carpeted after all. He took a quick look in the mirror and fixed up his hair. Making sure it went to one side so it slightly covered one of his eyes. He liked it that way. He hated his bright, pale blue eyes. They didn't suit him. He walked out back to the living area and sat down on one of the chairs. So training stars tomorrow he thought to himself wondering how it would go.

Lonely Kitsune

Ember changed out of her purple hoodie,Black t-shirt, and skinny jeans, into a pair of normal jeans and a purple shirt. She found a dark emerald green jacket and put that on and put the hood over her head. She looked in the mirror and sighed,she grabbed a brush and ran it through her hair, her bangs had already fallen into their usually place over her right eye. So, training tomorrow. This will be interesting, I already know it. She came out of the room and walked over and sat back in front of the fireplace, watching the flames. Old memories came flooding back to her,she pulled in her knees in and rested her head on them as she remembered the fond memories.

Aged Noob

7,900 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Jake watched the moon by his lonesome. Each second that ticked by blurred into minutes and warped into hours. How long would he sit there? How long until the clutches of sleep took him? The silver dragon resided silently inside the boy, peering through Jacob’s eyes, those blurred silver blue eyes.

“Looks like something is coming,” Jacob spoke in boredom, feeling the familiar touches of unnatural creatures. He reached into his pocket and pulled out 6 coils of wire which he arranged on the ground in a circle. He then pulled from his pocket another coil of wire, but this one was wrapped around a soft iron bar. He placed the bar in the middle of the coils and closed his eyes. Blue sparks sprang to life at his finger tips and danced down to energize each coil creating a rotating magnetic field. The whole thing rose into the air and continued spinning the electromagnet in the center. Energy was generated from this half mechanical, half magical construct. Jake then channeled the energy back into it to make it faster and help suspend it. Those eyes, usually devoid glittered with an anticipation and the smirk on his face told of his delight in battle.

The thing soon made its ugly appearance, a ghoulish thing that was hunched over, pores oozing with a molasses like goo. It salivated something that was more mucus than anything around decrepit fangs that were jagged and chipped like boards from a dilapidated house. “Finally something I can take my anger out on.” Jake said with glee and inwardly felt the dragon lusting for battle. The creature glared at him with eyes glazed in some brown fluid that was crusting over before launching itself in Jacob’s direction. Jake took a step back and brought his hands together.
The motor-like creation he had constructed began to spin even faster as more excitation current was poured into it. The raw energy that was generated also amplified and streamed off in condensed strands. Jake reached out and held his hand limp above it allowing the strands to rap around him, sizzling on his skin, biting payments from him physically. He flicked his hand after a few moments and volleys of raw energy, shaped into tendrils shot out. The creature dodged two, but one stabbed into its shoulder with a squishy gush of blood. Another tendril wrapped around its right leg yanking it to the ground. The other tendrils lashed out grabbing onto the other appendages, burning deep into its skin. It howled for salvation, but its cries only fell on the ears of a lost and cold hearted child with a dragon lusting for blood. Jacob sighed, “I had so hoped for something more. This is but a small ghoul, nothing more. Not even worth the magic spent on it.” The ghoul let out a screech through the night that put Jake on edge and had him wincing as the pain shot through his ears. The screech stopped and it took Jacob a moment to realize that the night was being filled with the sounds of other creatures, padding along, and the air was being assaulted by the flapping of wings. “So you called friends, great,” Jake muttered to himself right before something massive grabbed onto him with clawed talons, lifting him into the air and tossing him backwards a good several feet. The magical construct crumbled without Jake there to sustain it. The boy was without anything in the midst of a new hoard of creatures.

Jake fell in a roll, not even getting to his feet, he clasped his hands together, intertwining his fingers. “I invoke you! Praecantatio, Silver Dragon of Magic!” He felt the explosion inside him, the gate opened and channeled the dragon’s energy through him. He felt the pull on his life. He felt his very life force being drained to fuel this power. His blood ran hot and his heart accelerated. His body was strained and screamed at the perversion. He felt joy though. He felt the touches of happiness as his soul was being devoured and his body was being abused as a cheap prostitute. “My life is yours to keep, just give me the power I seek.” The dragon let out a growl into the night as silver sparks played across Jake’s fingers and trickled down his black hair and silver tipped hair. Jake rolled over to dodge the jab of some creature and bolted up to take off running to put some distance between them. He heard the flapping of wings closing back in. He slammed his hands back together, a crack of thunder shattered the night’s serenity and electricity rolled off the boy forming a dome that quickly expanded and shattered into the darkness, shocking whatever was near him. He spun around after a few moments, the momentum pushing him backwards into a tumbled roll. As he fell backwards dodging another assault, he reached out placing a hand on the slimy creature, the polarities and electrons aligned correctly between them and once again the dark was lit by an explosion of furious light as electricity exploded, scorching the creature and burning a hole all the way through it back to ground.

Jake rolled backwards and tried to get back up, but the flying thing had him again and this time was tossing him into the hard side of a building. The wind was knocked from Jake’s lungs and he was pretty sure that he now had a broken rib. On top of that, he felt a little dizzy just from his power usage. Jake tried to get up but fell again. As soon as he put pressure on his ankle it exploded in agony. “********,” Jacob muttered, adding the ankle to his ******** list. He brought his hands back together, “Praecantatio, Take my offering and feed it to the souls of the nightmares that plague me.”

‘As you wish child,’ Prae responded hungrily. Silver tendrils rose from his body and wrapped around Jake’s arms, each digging deep cuts into his skin causing the blood to spill. The blood was burned and consumed by silver flames producing little black wisps of smoke. The smoke flittered into the nearest ghouls. They turned on their kin and began fighting the other creatures instead. Once the others were destroyed, they took their own lives. Jake just sat there, crumbled against the wall. That was most powerful skill and the one that took the most from him. He could take control of the nightmares, but at what cost? He closed his eyes, his body to broken to take him anywhere at that moment.

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
They both sat in silence for a moment. Then Cylus, unable to take the awkwardness anymore spoke. "I like it here. I feel safe. Safer than I've ever been. Where I came from..... there was never anything nearly this nice there. That place is gone now. But the memories are still there," he stopped speaking as his mind caught up with what he was saying. It took all his effort to hold back tears. He was ice. He was supposed to be cold and unwavering. There was another moment of silence. The only noise was the fire. Then he ventured out. "So, what's your story?"

Aged Noob

7,900 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Anyone alive?

Lonely Kitsune

Ember looked over at the boy and withdrew her attention back to the cracking fire. "There isnt much to tell, I grew up in the clan and thats it, we didnt have a very big clan with much technology... I'd rather not talk about my clan or my life story," You've only read or herd what the clan wanted you to see.You have no idea what kind of monsters they truelly are.She turns away from him still watching the fire out of the corner of her eye.

Newbie Bloodsucker

8,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
A sprite guides Emilia to a room, "You and the other chosens will be sharing this room. There are 4 rooms inside accommodated to the likings of each chosen." it says in a high pitched voice. "But how'd you-" Emilia starts, but the little sprite is already gone. Should I knock? I mean it is my room, right? So I should be able to walk right in... Emilia decides to knock and walk in. She taps the door three times before turning the handle.

She sees the ice boy and purple girl from earlier sitting together watching a crackling fire.

"It's you!" She exclaims, pointing at the ice boy.

Aged Noob

7,900 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

"Hey," the voice drifted into the boy's thoughts. Confusion swirled as another hey followed. Who did this voice belong too? Jake slowly opened his eyes to look at some creature that appeared to be only half corporal. It was some kind of sprite, but it didn't appear to be harmful. "You probably shouldn't stay out here all night," it spoke again.

"Oh? And where do you suggest I go?" Jake shot back sarcastically.

"To your room of course," The little thing answered.

Jake thought about it for a moment. He really should get off the street. He was in no condition to fight any monster that decided to come up and this alleyway provided him no protection."Very well, lead on." The boy grunted as he hoisted himself up, his muscles protesting against movement. He followed at a slow pace all the back to the dorms and up to the room he would apparently be sharing with the others. Of course they were there. He ignored them and went to the room that held his new bed and dropped his backpack before crawling into it. He would shower and wash his wounds in the morning. No doubt he looked like some emotional kid with slices all over his wrists and arms, but that was the price he paid and let any of those brats say anything! He would quickly put them in their place or preferably a pine box.

Newbie Bloodsucker

8,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
It had truly been a long day for Emilia. She had sat with the ice boy, who still resisted to divulge his name and the fire girl, Ember, she learned. Emilia was tired but still sat with them for a while. She jumped when the door opened and shut loudly. When she turned around, she saw a familiar face. Jake trudged in, covered in cuts, bruises, and splattered with blood.

Emilia felt a small pang of guilt seeing him walk in like this. She should have told him to come back to the dorms with her rather than leaving him in the streets. The ice boy and Ember told her a little bit about their battle with a monster of sorts. Emilia felt almost left out, because she was the only one who hadn't been in a fight on this night.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff