Niroski
love_always_star
Niroski
~walks around alone~
hay
*smiles and waves* Hi there. I'm Lu.
hay my name is cri hows it going
good and you?
aawwww man i almost forgot i have to work 10 hrs today damn my boss is going to be pissed * curses self* i am sooooo sry i gtg and get at least by now 2 hours of sleep before work i am sooooo sry
Annashi wanders down the hall looking at the ground wandering where she is going, looking up, she sees two people talking together. Swallowing, she steps up, hesitates, and finally speaks, "H-hi" she says in her normal shy tone when she speaks to new faces "I-I'm Annashi...I'm in kittytail" she extends her hand, nervously, to shake their hand.
Walks aroundUgh...This is boring as Hell...
Annashi
Annashi wanders down the hall looking at the ground wandering where she is going, looking up, she sees two people talking together. Swallowing, she steps up, hesitates, and finally speaks, "H-hi" she says in her normal shy tone when she speaks to new faces "I-I'm Annashi...I'm in kittytail" she extends her hand, nervously, to shake their hand.
* shakes her hand gently* hay i am cri from leop i am sorry to be so hasty but i gatta jet* runns down the hall yelling back* try not to be so nervous ok?
Starts Walking down the hallUgh...Where the hell am i?...Bloody hell... I'm freaken lost now...
love_always_star
Annashi
* shakes her hand gently* hay i am cri from leop i am sorry to be so hasty but i gatta jet* runns down the hall yelling back* try not to be so nervous ok?
Annashi gives a weak smile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces