Welcome to Gaia! ::

Suki gave a shrill whistle and Kasei galloped up. She hopped on bareback and followed Elizabeth and Belle.

6,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
On the trail Luna and Midnight start to do some jumps"come on Midnight just a couple more jumps and we're done"Luna and Midnight start to jump again
*Xin got all Shengs Tack. She bathed her dried her Tacked her up and went for a trail ride then a picnic and back*
I g2g ppl
bYE!
Bye then*waves*
Kashumai
Suki gave a shrill whistle and Kasei galloped up. She hopped on bareback and followed Elizabeth and Belle.

Elizabeth went into the woods following a trail. Elizabeth brought Belle to a canter and stayed at that pace.
Elizabeth and Belle galloped for a while and then Elizabeth slowed Belle down to a walk enjoying the scenary.
Elizabeth and Belle went back to the stable. Elizabeth cooled Belle down, groomed her, gave her fresh water, and then walked outside wondering around.

6,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Luna sees a girl on another horse"hi my name's Luna and this is Midnight what's yours"
inyushagirl123
Luna sees a girl on another horse"hi my name's Luna and this is Midnight what's yours"

eh, i don't know should i talk to her................
*She goes to the horses stable and cleaned it while Sheng was in the field grazing*
(g2g sry bye)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces